It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If they do not match, that is a sure sign it wasn't OBL

Boon....seriously? You don't think someone else in the house could be taking meds, too?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by micpsi

With credentials like that you would think if he really did have this smoking gun he would be on CNN and not Alex Jones.

You really think that CNN would put this on the mainstream media?

Come on - thats just utter ridiculous. We all know that the mainstream media is a Government
Propaganda Machine - end of that story.

When the White House will ask a small newspaper in Pleasonton Ca to edit out a minor
if at all slightly disfavorable comment about the First Lady and her pecieved attitude? Come on....
edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

yeah man we know... but we're trying to work with this dude who claims he is on the deletion board so that we're sure it is not deleted...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They're really ramping up the idea that anybody questioning this is a "conspiracy theorist" on ALL major news networks.

They present zero evidence of his death.

Let's not get started on the evidence of his guilt.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Not with the spin of AJ and his paranoid believes you can’t honestly believe that. In any case if you chose to believe this guy go for it I am not going to stop you. All am saying is that for me this guy is lying

Okay, Kevin, I can understand that you want to see what evidence this guy has to prove his claims, but to say AJ "spin" should be factoring into his credibility is pure horse manure. You don't even have consider AJ's comments. We are only concerned with the statements of Pieczenik. Why don't you reserve your dismissal of his claims until such time that he makes it clear how he is gonna prove them? Can't you at least do that?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Osama's Wife who was there at the time, saying they just killed Osama should give you at least enough pause to consider what I'm suggesting.

Come on, Blaine - lets get her on video ok otherwise I dont believe it.

Bin Laden has been reported dead since 2001.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by micpsi

With credentials like that you would think if he really did have this smoking gun he would be on CNN and not Alex Jones.

You really think that CNN would put this on the mainstream media?

Come on - thats just utter ridiculous. We all know that the mainstream media is a Government
Propaganda Machine - end of that story.

When the White House will ask a small newspaper in Pleasonton Ca to edit out a minor
if at all slightly disfavorable comment about the First Lady and her pecieved attitude? Come on....

actually he said he had been approached by some MSM outlets, specifically Chris Matthews... he said CM wouldn't give him a full interview and just wanted soundbites... so he said eff em and went on AJ...
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBluesI agree DeadFlag! In all my years of Tv viewing, I have never heard so many network "talking heads" bring up "conspiracy theories" so much. Maybe there are way more of us then we think? Or are the MSM's actively working with the Government to discredit those of us that would dare to question our government or MSM?

edit on 5-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
They present zero evidence of his death.

Here is your big chance to be the hero everyone on ATS wishes they could be. All you have to do is go find alive Osama.

Easy peasy. Tear the roof off this ruse. I will even buy you a plane ticket.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by TheMaverick

kinda makes you wonder why Steve
would rat his buddies out ???
They are the ones who pay his
consultation fees to the intelligence
agencies.

I still don't buy it.

you know,something stinks,there no question,this man,is up to his neck in it....after researching this guy further,he seems to good to be true...

it's not a case of finding out what his done,it's a case of finding out what his NOT done.

the guy has not only had best sellers in black op project books......he's also a pioneer in medical science,and best sellers in molecular pathology,it goes on and on,and his got so many letters after his name,it looks like a jumbled up alphabet,his part of so many organizations it's ridiculous.

his also a wealthy man... you only get wealthy through greed,and knowing people in high places...thats the first warning sign for me.

his a very very clever man....and as you say,why would he stand up in court against them...unless theres a internal war being waged,between elites...or his throwing seeds of doubt out,for a greater purpose...

blind the people with information,from all angles..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, very good point!
You happen to have a link to that photo?

One thing to remember is there may have been a double that was living there as Bin Laden.

i had thought of a double also
lol

r u reading my mind???
hahaha

I do not have that pic in my hi-rez collection.
But I do remember it was def shown in the
liveleak video. It was in the video. The camera
was pointed downward at the blood on the floor
at the foot of the bed, then it zoomed up to
capture the meds on the counter, then zoomed
in on the meds. So it may not be in a pic format.
u may need a screen grab from the video to get it.

link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by NightGypsy

I've never listened to AJ in my life until I heard about this interview...

but so far he seems to be a pretty intelligent informed dude...

of course with time that opinion could change...

Listen to Alex everyday for one week. Take notes. Each time he makes a claim or says "look it up, folks" write that stuff down. Go and look them all up for yourself. I guarantee there will not be a week 2. The only people that believe Alex are people that only research his claims as far as his own websites which still have hoaxes on them - fake body scan images.

link   
reply to post by balon0

Doesn't matter who it comes out from. If its not spoon fed to the people by CNN or the big newspapers then no one is going to care.

Bingo.....unfortunately, we have a population that has become accustomed to being told what to believe. If it's not in their Sunday paper then it didn't happen or it's a lie.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The president is a liar. Everyone in Washington is a liar. This Dr. P. is a good honest man. How do we know? Because he worked for the government and several presidents.

Oh...
that makes sense.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Listen to Alex everyday for one week. Take notes. Each time he makes a claim or says "look it up, folks" write that stuff down. Go and look them all up for yourself. I guarantee there will not be a week 2. The only people that believe Alex are people that only research his claims as far as his own websites which still have hoaxes on them - fake body scan images.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how your comment applies to this situation. In this situation, Alex Jones is not asking us to "look anything up." This is an interview and no one gives a crap what Alex says.....all we're interested in is what the guest is reporting.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Beware. Obama may do the same as he did with his Birth Certificate and release proof at a politically expedient time to get votes, by making you all look like Loons. I think that is the real conspiracy here.

is a Far Left activist, born in Cuba and raised for a time in France and a well know progressive with plenty of reason to pull off something like this and no reason to go to Jones. Not to mention he is pushing his real source of income which is FICTION novels about topics much like this one.

Hint: Dig through the NY Times database of articles.

You're being set up here. Osama's Wife who was there at the time, saying they just killed Osama should give you at least enough pause to consider what I'm suggesting.

The Birthers are the laughing stock of the country now thanks to Trump giving his main man Obama a helping hand by pretending to run against him. This is another setup I'm sure. I would not be surprised if Pieczenik gets his marching orders from Obama's people and he certainly ran with that crowd for most of his adult life.

This makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. Did you even listen to the interviews AJ did with Pieczenik? He dumped on Obama like I dump in the toilet every morning: BIG. He dumped on all politicians and his knowledge of history and how our government and the CIA became corrupt was spot on. He wasn't exactly hanging out with Bill Ayers like Obama. I looked through the NY Times and find NOTHING indicating he's some lefty.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: fat fingers

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama, himself, is making this whole thing look like a hoax for a reason? Someone mentioned why would they leave that trump card, there? Maybe, "they" were hoping to use Bin Laden, later? Perhaps, anotther false flag? Now, that that card has been played...does that mean the 'war on terror' is officially over? Do you think we can end the 'war on poverty' and the 'war on drugs'; as well as: the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..oh, and Libya?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Boon....seriously? You don't think someone else in the house could be taking meds, too?

the meds were only feet away from
OBL's bed. Now why would OBL have
someone else's meds that close to
his bed? He could accidentally take
the wrong one and die. lmao
like that wouldn't be a good idea

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Come on, Blaine - lets get her on video ok otherwise I dont believe it.

Yet you're willing to believe that OBL died in 2001 based on the skimpiest of hearsay evidence from one source? Why aren't you asking for video of an eyewitness to that event before you'll believe it? Does everyone see the problem here? If you guys are not willing to accept that OBL was just killed by SEALs because you don't have pictures of his body and/or 3rd party eyewitness reports, then likewise you cannot accept that he died in 2001 of natural causes. If he did die in 2001 then you can bet we'll never know for sure.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The president is a liar. Everyone in Washington is a liar. This Dr. P. is a good honest man. How do we know? Because he worked for the government and several presidents. Oh... that makes sense.

No one can argue that liars are abundant in Washington. But just as it is the case that not all FBI and not all CIA agents are involved in crimes in the name of the U.S., it is also true that there are government officials who do the right thing (occasionally). No one said they are sure that Dr. P is a "good honest man." That's why we're all here trying to find out what this guy's story is.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join