It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by NightGypsy

Because he has not presented anything that proves what he is saying to be true

So lets get this straight, has The Government presented any evidence?

No.

No pictures.

No dead body! (Buried at Sea and all that)

No first hand interviews, no first hand witness accounts.

Steve Pieczenik is not the only person who is saying Bin Laden was dead for years you know that right?

CIA reports, doctors and biographers have asserted that bin Laden had (has) a range of diseases from typhoid to renal disease, Addison’s disease, secondary osteoporosis and Marfan syndrome. Intelligence agencies think that in 2000, he had kidney-dialysis devices shipped to him in Afghanistan. His 1987 biography states that bin Laden was being treated with insulin for diabetes and suffered serious low blood pressure. Is it likely that the most wanted man in the world has been regularly receiving medical attention without detection for the past 10 years?

www.washingtontimes.com...

In 2008, former CIA case officer Robert Baer asserted, “Of course he’s dead.” In 2002 and 2009, Pakistani Presidents Pervez Musharraf and Asif Ali Zardari separately stated that bin Laden was dead. In 2002, FBI counterterrorism chief Dale Watson stated that bin Laden “probably” was dead.

And...consider this story - another Bin Laden is dead story from 2001

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader." www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by xavi1000

I do not understand that response sorry, what do song’s on fox tv have to do with anything and as he said this on Alex Jones then I think its fair to bring him into it. How much to you trust AJ not to just make this whole thing up.

I dont like Alex Jones ...but that is not the issue here ... statement of Steve R. Pieczenik(with his credentials) is the same regardless is given on BBC radio or AJ show

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Why would they delete all his info if it was a psy-op?

to give credibility to his good intentions.
the same thing was done with Julian Assange
and wikileaks about a yr ago. same tactic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I'd seen the fox news one ... kudos on the other article! keep it comin' girl!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Former assistant secretary of the Treasury under Reagan... comes on AJ and backs up the Dr. saying that the OBL killing was staged and he has been dead for a long time.... The shyte is getting deeper...www.infowars.com...

Wow.....where is that? I clicked on your link and I didn't see that listed. I must be blind. LOL. This IS starting to get good.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Not with the spin of AJ and his paranoid believes you can’t honestly believe that. In any case if you chose to believe this guy go for it I am not going to stop you. All am saying is that for me this guy is lying

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok ...so anybody know list of generals who was on duty in that time when Steve R. Pieczenik received information and with who generals he may have active contacts ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
1. We're hunting osama & the terrists
2. We're not hunting osama & the terrists
3. We're hunting osama & the terrists
4. We killed osama & the terrists

signed,

The easter bunny,,

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Former assistant secretary of the Treasury under Reagan... comes on AJ and backs up the Dr. saying that the OBL killing was staged and he has been dead for a long time.... The shyte is getting deeper...www.infowars.com...

what a lot of folks are missing here
is the actual agenda of the Psy-Op.

The actual agenda is to give closure
to the 9/11 conspiracy and STILL remain
in power. When it's TPTB that actually
orchestrated it to begin with.

that's the jist

they do NOT want a revolution so they
think by giving a mock trial it will quell
dissent equipped with their own bad
guys to play the part of the fall guy.
And afterward Obama will grant
a silent presidential pardon just like Bush
did with Scooter Libby.

And thusly TPTB remain in power.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Wow.....where is that? I clicked on your link and I didn't see that listed. I must be blind. LOL. This IS starting to get good.

Here you go, www.infowars.com... ....now we have Paul Joseph Watson talking about the latest on the Osama death fiasco with former Reagan administration official, and columnist Paul Craig Roberts,

Its front page just on the right!

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I dont like Alex Jones ...but that is not the issue here ... statement of Steve R. Pieczenik(with his credentials) is the same regardless is given on BBC radio or AJ show

Ditto here, xavi......

I'm no fan of AJ either, but these words aren't coming out of AJ's mouth, they are coming out of the mouth of someone who has extensive ties to our government.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Because he has not presented anything that proves what he is saying to be true, he also made this claim with Alex Jones and I am sorry but he is just full of the same stuff I keep in my rectum.

He is only full of that stuff because you don't want to agree as a matter of principle with what he says about 9/11 being an inside job and this hit on Osama being a PR stunt. It does not matter to you that he worked under five American presidents. It does not matter to you that Pieczenik was recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management and went on to develop “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world. It does not matter to you that Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. No, all that matters to you is that he chose to whistle blow on Alex Jones' show, giving Jones credibility. How puerile can you be? How on earth can you expect a man with such experience to provide proof of his statements in a radio interview with someone? He did not tape his discussion with the general in question who said 9/11 was an inside job! Well, of course, it is totally unreasonable and you know it is, but it was the only pedantic objection you could think of raising against Pieczenik, as any more substantive criticisms are beyond you.

It is a pathetic, vacuous response to dismiss someone of such experience and stature as a "conspiracy theorist."

I
edit on 5-5-2011 by micpsi because: corrected typo

link   

Originally posted by megabogie
I don't buy this bunk they're selling now either but I can't see Cheney and Bush not using this to their advantage before they left the stage.

Keeping his body on ice WAS their advantage,as you stated it gave them the bona fides to perpetuate their war on terror,they wouldn't have given a toss about any future president using the "death" of OBL to promote his own agenda,to Bush and Cheney it was mission accomplished.

link   
Guys, anyone can edit Wikipedia. If you have any credible sources to substantiate Dr. Steve Pieczenik, by all means, get a wiki account and add them in! The information he's presenting is ground breaking, and the more people who find it, the better. More and more people are waking up to the fact that the US government is corrupt and criminal. Just like Pieczenik says, a 2nd peaceful revolution could come about from people awakening. It's either that or the USA is history.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

hey BTS
I just had another thought.
remember the pics that the Pakistanis
send the msm of the compound???
One of those pics included a close up
of the meds on a counter. If we could
do an analysis to find out what meds
those were and see if they match
OBL ailments ???

If they do not match, that is a sure sign
it wasn't OBL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who it comes out from. If its not spoon fed to the people by CNN or the big newspapers then no one is going to care.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

With credentials like that you would think if he really did have this smoking gun he would be on CNN and not Alex Jones.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I've never listened to AJ in my life until I heard about this interview...

but so far he seems to be a pretty intelligent informed dude...

of course with time that opinion could change...

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon, very good point!

You happen to have a link to that photo?

One thing to remember is there may have been a double that was living there as Bin Laden.

link   
Beware. Obama may do the same as he did with his Birth Certificate and release proof at a politically expedient time to get votes, by making you all look like Loons. I think that is the real conspiracy here.

Pieczenik is a Far Left activist, born in Cuba and raised for a time in France and a well know progressive with plenty of reason to pull off something like this and no reason to go to Jones. Not to mention he is pushing his real source of income which is FICTION novels about topics much like this one.

Hint: Dig through the NY Times database of articles.

You're being set up here. Osama's Wife who was there at the time, saying they just killed Osama should give you at least enough pause to consider what I'm suggesting.

The Birthers are the laughing stock of the country now thanks to Trump giving his main man Obama a helping hand by pretending to run against him. This is another setup I'm sure. I would not be surprised if Pieczenik gets his marching orders from Obama's people and he certainly ran with that crowd for most of his adult life.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join