It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by boondock-saint

Boon ..please read this and tell me you opinion
www.corbettreport.com...

bro, that is a lot of reading.
can u help me out a bit and
state your point of the report
instead of just a generalized
view?? thanks
why r u asking me to go there?
What am I looking for? etc... etc ...

link   
Potentially the biggest story ever! If this pans out it proves so much and would make the Illuminati take a huge PR hit! S&F you my friend!!!!!!!

Conspiracy Theories are only theories until they become fact!

link   
nation.com.pk...< br />
www.eutimes.net...

blogs.forbes.com...

www.opposingviews.com...

The Pieczenik interview is all over the internet and becoming mainstream and it's being discussed and covered by MSM outlets. OOPS!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So now the us goverment says its a hoax huh ?
Its sad what grown people do to get a few stars and attention on this site...really is!

link   
reply to post by conar

this article is also nice Osama Bin Laden never charged for 911 - Inside Job likely

Oh, boy...I just had a big argument with a retired military guy last night about this issue. I asked why it is bin Laden had never been indicted for 9/11 given the fact he's been held up to the public as the main perpetrator and "Most Wanted Terrorist" and considering they had indicted others already while he was not yet charged. His argument was that it because that bin Laden was now considered an "enemy of the state" and a "war combatant" and they didn't need an indictment.

link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

So did Trump, but it benefited Obama. Look to their ideology before now. Trump was a supporter of Obama's and suddenly changed. I think you will find the same here.

Irregardless there is as much evidence for what I think as there is for thinking Osama was not killed recently.

Does anyone really think that Obama is stupid enough to enrage the radical Islamists by releasing photo's or video's and then taking the blame for the results, just as he's running for office? Do people like Trump or Pieczenik change their ideology suddenly when it's convenient and then start giving interviews to people like Jones? It's either political or to generate income.

Pieczenik is not exactly a household name and Obama is suddenly acting like a Hawk. It's all a sideshow for votes. What better way than to make the opposition look like fools at every turn? This all fit's nicely with the tactic of labeling his opposition Racist or Hicks. It is clearly the method of choice. Divide and conquer.

But then this is all theory and none of us can prove any of this or it would not be discussed here. If Pieczenik were not as I say, he would be all over the MSM right now. He's just another cheap opportunist like Jones. No way would a credible person saying what he is saying not be front page news otherwise.

But then we could easily both be wrong.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

There is a lot of info ..you must read
It' s about Ptech,as one of the key pieces of the 9/11 puzzle. Ptech was a computer software firm specializing in enterprise architecture software that was set up in 1994 by Oussama Ziade and mystery investor Yasin al-Qadi.

Ptech is absolutely central to any kind of understanding to 9/11

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

So now the us goverment says its a hoax huh ? Its sad what grown people do to get a few stars and attention on this site...really is

That comment doesn't even make sense.

Unless you have something better, please refrain from posting offerings from your peanut gallery.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
I'm sorry, but I don't see how your comment applies to this situation.

It was a direct response to another poster commenting on never having heard Alex before. Did you miss that?

In this situation, Alex Jones is not asking us to "look anything up." This is an interview and no one gives a crap what Alex says.....all we're interested in is what the guest is reporting.

And of course that means no need to verify what his guest says becuase it is a guest? Gotcha.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

i've emailed a couple of their writers and left a message on the hotline... we've already dug up a bunch... basically what we need is a source which states his rank and branch of military service proof that he authored the book on counter intelligence...and some sources which state he was a direct agent for the pres and state dept in charge of overthrowing governments... and good luck with the last one..
... pretty much everything else stated has been varified is verified... remember these must be independent sources with some type of credibility.... if somebody wants to go through the thread and post the various things on wiki that have been sourced and see what sticks that'd be great! I'm back to searching...
edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
No one can argue that liars are abundant in Washington.

I do not think anyone would even try with a straight face.

But just as it is the case that not all FBI and not all CIA agents are involved in crimes in the name of the U.S., it is also true that there are government officials who do the right thing (occasionally). No one said they are sure that Dr. P is a "good honest man." That's why we're all here trying to find out what this guy's story is.

So how do you know who in the government is a good guy and who is a bad guy. All I see are two different people from the government saying two different things. Just, you already have a bias towards Obama and the other guy is saying what you want to hear.

I am being logical. If am to believe I cannot trust anyone from the government, when someone from the government tells Alex Jones exactly what his listeners expect to hear, I find him just as easy to trust as Obama.

I am nout sure where everyone else gets their double standards from.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

And of course that means no need to verify what his guest says becuase it is a guest? Gotcha.

Nice try at twisting my words around. Can't you see that is exactly what we're trying to do here in investigating this man's background? He just now is making these statements, so we'll wait and see what proof comes up. My point is that it is too early to just dismiss him without hearing him all the way out and taking into consideration his ties and his background. You can choose to handle it any way you please, but I'm not going to count this guy out until he fails to deliver or some other glaring red flag reveals itself.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody has already posted this, but it is a link the the Council on foreign relations,

www.cfr.org... Pieczenik is supposed to be a member,

Steve R. Pieczenik is on the list.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I don't know if anybody has already posted this, but it is a link the the Council on foreign relations,

www.cfr.org... Pieczenik is supposed to be a member,

Steve R. Pieczenik is on the list.

Posted

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
look man there is no pure truth in any news outlet...Mainstream or alternative... if I stopped listening to a news source because I researched it and found inconsistancies I wouldn't have anything left to listen to or watch...

Wow. Really? Because you do not trust any MSM, you will not bother to research for yourself and you will just believe AJ's guest? Some critical thinking.

As far as the Dr. goes of course I don't believe everything he says...I don't believe anything... I have opinions on certain subjects which are subject to change with new information.... but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt just like I did the liar Obama and the one's before him...

Why? Why doese anyone deserve the benefit of doubt? Because you like what he had to say? Just giving anyone the benefit of the doubt for no reason is a sure sign of someone just looking to hear what they want to hear. Thanks for explaining that you have no need to look things up for yourself because you might find out that it is wrong though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

People just don't get it!

Why would all these high ranking government officials come forward to risk their lives,careers and being ridiculed and possibly lose friends to tell people 9/11 was an inside job or that Bin Laden has been dead for a while?What do these high ranking officials gain from it,besides losing their job,career etc if it wasn't true?

There is just too much bullcrap being shoveled around by the government and that's the reason why people talk!They lie to us all the time they hike up our taxes just so we can pay off THEIR debt!They never "change" anything and you skeptics stick up for them?No wonder people think you're agents lol!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

So how do you know who in the government is a good guy and who is a bad guy. All I see are two different people from the government saying two different things. Just, you already have a bias towards Obama and the other guy is saying what you want to hear. I am being logical. If am to believe I cannot trust anyone from the government, when someone from the government tells Alex Jones exactly what his listeners expect to hear, I find him just as easy to trust as Obama.

Pardon me, but how is it that you have concluded I have a bias toward Obama? How do you know what I wanna hear? You believe yourself to be acting logically? .......Rethink that..........

You are free to distrust anyone from the government and I can't blame you for that. For me, however, I am going to handle these people who are potential whistleblowers on a case by case basis. Dismissing all of them as liars without hearing them out is not a good idea.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
The Pieczenik interview is all over the internet and becoming mainstream and it's being discussed and covered by MSM outlets.

not good !!!
not good at all !!!

that means it's a Psy-Op.

MSM would NOT print it
if TPTB did not want them to.

So why did they approve it ???
Cuz it will eventually lead
where they want it to go.

not good

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

And if he did die in 2011 we will never know because The Government has used him as a
boogy man for the last decade...parading him around in the news making him - Dead
and then Alive and then Dead again....

If any of you find him alive anywhere you will have your confirmation. I am curious. Are we waiting for him to join ATS and say he is still alive or are you guys packing now for your trip to go find him?

It is a pretty easy concept. If he never shows up alive again...dead, in a hole somewhere, whatever. Won't matter. He is no longer a player in the game and that is the bottom line. They cannot use him as a boogey man ever again.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him." - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Now we know why Bush wasn't concerned. He already knew Bin Laden was dead...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join