It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, watching on www.bbc.co.uk... but I don't think non-British people will be able to see it, some spokesman in the press briefing room essentially refused to say who was shooting back at the seals/helicopters, as it's operational security...

Well no...was it Pakistanis or simple supporters of Bin Laden? It's important for us to know

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunakki

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by jackflap

(re-avatar) Oh, I understand Mr. Flap.
(wink!)

What??

It's a private thing between Mr. Flap and myself... you're MY wife now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A quick problem that I see with AJ's explanation... (everything else seems to add up). Why would OBL's body be frozen in 2002, just to be dumped into the ocean? If they kept the body, they would have showed it off to people a bit more, I would imagine.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
View Counts stop updating in real time at the 300 mark, it's been like this for a few years now.

Really? Guess you feel pretty foolish right now, lol. Sometimes i wonder why people even open their mouths around here, if not to accept their foot (or sometimes both feet)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarMan
You people are retarded and should have woken up a long time ago, now it's too late for any of us.

I think it’s retarded for calling people f****g idiots for not waking up at the same time you did. It’s like people calling you an idiot because they woke up before you as if you’re God and have always been awake. So according to your logic people like Alex Jones should close up shop instead of wasting time with these f***g idiots who he recently woke up or who haven’t woke up yet.

I’ve got bad news for you. You only woke up to the lower microcosm and are still very fast asleep to the ultimate reality. And with your attitude the lower microcosm is where you shall remain….. idiot!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnonymousLurker

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
My cousin is the team leader for one of the DEVGRU (SEAL Team 6) teams that went in. He told my aunt he was the team leader for "Red team", I haven't talked to him. I know people on here will probably call me a liar but believe what you want, theres a handful of people in the world that can say what I can. Geronimo-EKIA, we did in fact take out the boogie man, contrary to what many conspiracy theorists will try to make you believe.

You also put yourself forward as a possible victim of alien abduction in this thread.

I think you probably get a kick out of making wild claims on conspiracy boards, but I guess theres always the possibility that you lead a very interesting life.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AnnonymousLurker because: (no reason given)

hehe... busted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Whether people want to rationalize away the evidence or not, this "OBL is dead" fiasco - and don't forget the role of the Fool on May Day - is a good separator between the gullible and the not so gullible.

Yes...those idiots using rational logic...what a bunch of gullible people
everyone knows the truth only comes when your not rational.

Anyone whom is rational = gullible...mhmm.

Do I need to teach you English, dear? From: www.merriam-webster.com...

ra·tio·nal·ize verb \ˈrash-nə-ˌlīz, ˈra-shə-nə-ˌlīz\

Definition of RATIONALIZE

transitive verb

1 : to bring into accord with reason or cause something to seem reasonable: as

a : to substitute a natural for a supernatural explanation of
b : to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives ; broadly : to create an excuse or more attractive explanation for

2 : to free (a mathematical expression) from irrational parts

3 : to apply the principles of scientific management to (as an industry or its operations) for a desired result (as increased efficiency)

intransitive verb : to provide plausible but untrue reasons for conduct

Bold mine.

I think it is pretty clear I was not suggesting people have been freeing mathematical expressions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

It gets stuck on 310 views for a while for any new video that rapidly gains views in a short amount of time. Some sort of glitch I think. I've seen it lots of times with all sorts of videos. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

you said this is no ordinary mission. Being such, and under a gag order your "cousin" would NOT disclose any info to your aunt. SEALs are honor bound, not ego bound

Yeah, like I said you're right. The fact that the whole event was recorded and is available for playback to those who are relaying the information to us is what I'm talking about.

I just saw on the news that no further operational details will be revealed. I'm not even sure what operational details were revealed. There are so many conflicting stories.

It's great that you know that little quote there though. It sure does bolster your credibility. Yes sir.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Bin Laden is not dead!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This conspiracy is reminding me of a south park episode...
South Park

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

WOW- OMG !, You got to be kidding me , I can’t believe it, its incredible, im glad this video came out, it really shows how stupid people are, and what they believe in. GAH!

THANKS MR. OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS FOR KILLING OSAMA BIN LADEN. ITS WELL NOTED IN THE AMERICAN HISTORY.

You should fund more drug programs, seems like we are losing the war on drug addiction, real bad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

It's a private thing between Mr. Flap and myself... you're MY wife now.

Please do mind yourself dear. I believe we're drawing a crowd and you know what happened last time. Conflicting feelings of disgust...and adoration...and...terror? My this is going to be a long day! Where was I?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1993r
There's more of Alex Jones exposing the Bin Laden fake on this full show with him interviewing Dr. Steve Pieczenik (ex Deputy Assistant Secretary of State & more)

Also a major 9/11 mention, Steve says he will testify to a High Level General telling him that 9/11 was a false flag event!

There's also a summary article at Global Research

Nice...

The cruelest lies are often told in silence...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by mac420

you said this is no ordinary mission. Being such, and under a gag order your "cousin" would NOT disclose any info to your aunt. SEALs are honor bound, not ego bound

Yeah, like I said you're right. The fact that the whole event was recorded and is available for playback to those who are relaying the information to us is what I'm talking about.

I just saw on the news that no further operational details will be revealed. I'm not even sure what operational details were revealed. There are so many conflicting stories.

It's great that you know that little quote there though. It sure does bolster your credibility. Yes sir.

just wanted to make sure people reading my posts dont think I am taking anything out of context. its called covering my ass. so yes, i will use the quote button.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ive had it with America.

TALK IS CHEAP !!!!!

Release the pictures for gods sake, and while your at it release the tapes of Oswald whilst in custody before you killed him. Oh and release the footage from the hit on the pentagon and the black box data from the flights.

AND SOOOOOO MUCH MORE

America is the most disgusting bent country on the face of the earth. FACT......

And followed a close second by England.

At least other countries don't sugar coat their crap.

We destroy civilizations and claim we are the saviors of the planet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but here is my concern.

Before, when there were the reports of Bin Laden being killed (the 9 times or whatever), these very same reports were only minisculely shown to the public eye. Some people knew, wnhile most others didn't. Either that, or it was forgotten about fairly quickly due to some other follow-up catastrophe or media news item of one of Mel Gibson's rants...or soemthing like that.

What I'm basically trying to get at here, is that if the White house is WILLINGLY allowing the news to spread over several channels within several countries (I live in Canada and received the same interupted broadcast on sunday night, followed by the president's announcement), then they are ALSO willingly bringing Bin Laden out of cold storage permanently. It's kinda like on American Idol mwhen the judges hold off using a "save" until the end when it's really worth it, since they only get to use one per season. The whole world knows.. so now their little puppet that they've been saving up has been expended. This can only mean one thing.....a COLOSSAL disaster in the very near future, most liekly world-changing. Why would they finally release something like this unless it was extremely dire? This goes way beyond just a simple bru-ha-ha over a birth certificate fuss, in my opinion.

I hope to god i'm wrong!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

just wanted to make sure people reading my posts dont think I am taking anything out of context. its called covering my ass. so yes, i will use the quote button.

Hey, that's good for you. You can't be too careful here and you're displaying quite an aptitude for keeping it on the down low as they say. Keep up the good work.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thanks, Jack!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join