It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Corbett Report: Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist.

This is an excellent and shocking documentary.

www.youtube.com...

It details how under the Carter administration millions of dollars were spent to secretly arm the mujahideen as guerillas - supervised by Zbigniew Brezinski (now Foreign Policy advisor to Obama) and funded by the CIA. It was called Operation Cyclone. He is shown on video urging the mujahadeen to fight for their cause because God is on their side.

Althought the official line was that this was part of the cold war, to counter Russia's invasion of Afghanistan, but Brezinski it emerged that this CIA intervention took place BEFORE the Russian invasion and was done through a series of fronts and was compartmentalised to hide the US involvement - and through the Saudi royal family. It is clear that the US created and fostered an extremist element of militants to provoke Russian intervention.

It also provides witness testimony that Bin Laden was a CIA asset.

It is just not credible in the light of these facts that the CIA did not know of Bin Laden's whereabouts immediately before and after 9/11.

If the government is capable of this level of lies and deceit, which it clearly is, and the collaboration with Bin Laden and associates which was still ongoing at the time of 9/11, it is reasonable to assume that they are well capable of lying and deceiving about the current (ninth) 'death' of OBL.

edit on 4-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealdemoboy
A quick problem that I see with AJ's explanation... (everything else seems to add up). Why would OBL's body be frozen in 2002, just to be dumped into the ocean? If they kept the body, they would have showed it off to people a bit more, I would imagine.

If they had kept the body there is the risk that an autopsy would be demanded - which would have proven beyond doubt that he had been dead a long time..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by wcitizen

I agree with everything you said ... but i will not listen smaller fearmongers and liars instead of bigger liars

I look at the evidence he presents and evaluate it. There is no body which promotes fearmongering more than the US Government.

The truth is the truth - and yes, it is horrendous and many find it frightening. I personally don't believe it should be suppressed, however. The truth, frightening though it can be, has to be made known. The alternative is, imo, even more frightening.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have no training in secretive military operations or anything connected with
spies and the such... but I would have thought the following was obvious.

Never show how you do something, either to your friends or your foes.
Your friends can easily become your foes later.

If you discover something about another country -where an ally or not, keep
it to yourself for another time.

Act seriously at all times and make sure your enemy knows you mean business.

The people you protect will never fathom or understand what and why you do what
you have to do to protect them, but show some patience at their ignorance and reveal
only what is required to a select few.

Tread softly and carry a BIG stick... and always get there in the end.

I was going to add wear something nice, but that may seem trivial.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The Corbett Report: Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist.

This is an excellent and shocking documentary.

www.youtube.com...

It details how under the Carter administration millions of dollars were spent to secretly arm the mujahideen as guerillas - supervised by Zbigniew Brezinski (now Foreign Policy advisor to Obama) and funded by the CIA. It was called Operation Cyclone. He is shown on video urging the mujahadeen to fight for their cause because God is on their side.

Althought the official line was that this was part of the cold war, to counter Russia's invasion of Afghanistan, but Brezinski it emerged that this CIA intervention took place BEFORE the Russian invasion and was done through a series of fronts and was compartmentalised to hide the US involvement - and through the Saudi royal family. It is clear that the US created and fostered an extremist element of militants to provoke Russian intervention.

It also provides witness testimony that Bin Laden was a CIA asset.

It is just not credible in the light of these facts that the CIA did not know of Bin Laden's whereabouts immediately before and after 9/11.

If the government is capable of this level of lies and deceit, which it clearly is, and the collaboration with Bin Laden and associates which was still ongoing at the time of 9/11, it is reasonable to assume that they are well capable of lying and deceiving about the current (ninth) 'death' of OBL.

Interesting...I started a thread yesterday "Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Besides all the Alex Jones bashing you cannot deny that there are holes in this story of Bin Laden being dead. If you look at all the news reports and all the details around his death you will see this does not add up. The story is being changed daily. Fake pictures coming out. For example they are saying he used a woman as a shield and now the story is changed that he did not do that. What is the truth?? Do they really think we are that stupid to believe this crap? Well some people here believe it so I stand corrected.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe anymore seriously.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

WOW- OMG !, You got to be kidding me , I can’t believe it, its incredible, im glad this video came out, it really shows how stupid people are, and what they believe in. GAH!

THANKS MR. OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS FOR KILLING OSAMA BIN LADEN. ITS WELL NOTED IN THE AMERICAN HISTORY.

You should fund more drug programs, seems like we are losing the war on drug addiction, real bad.

I don’t know if it was mentioned in the cornfields or the swamp lands of America where people don’t have cable and are still using antennas and analog channels, but we city folks got the news that Osama is dead. Just in case you didn’t get the news, here it is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

I don't know what to believe anymore seriously.

And that, is the best place to be!
They say 'Deny Ignorance' but I say 'It is truly bliss'!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I didn't need Alex Jones to tell me any of this.

The people who follow him, put money in his pocket are just as bad as those who blindly follow the government.

Alex Jones is a bully, cry baby, greedy, hungry, ticking time bomb.

As in one of the video that has been posted "You have a hard on for me" to a young woman, while hit sit there in his little monkey suite and god complex.

What makes him any different from the other suites? NOTHING he is just the other end of the spectrum!

People need to learn to live on their own intuition and not blindly follow their "idols".
We do not need anyone to tell us anything, we all are fully capable of getting the facts and making up our OWN minds.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You all HAVE to listen to Alex Jones and Dr Steve Pieczenik's interview.......it's just gone viral worldwide and now already international media outlets are trying to drop the Osama story FAST!

Obama is in deep crap politically and the chances of him getting re-elected now is slim to none. Obama will now have to pray for a miracle.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I agree with everything you posted there. The thing is, we have been strung along for ten years with this supposed character in the shadows who would dispatch videos and audio statements that fomented terror and fear in the populace. He remained well concealed despite all of our advances in technology.

Now we find out that he was living in a mansion in the middle of Pakistan and no one knew it. Not only that, but this character was used as a pretext to fund quite a few multi billion or dare I say trillion dollar ventures around the world and the military industrial complex was given blank checks to create new killing platforms and technologies to get him and his henchmen.

Now we still don't get to see this supposed character but we are assured he's gone and that we still have to get the henchmen and there may be someone even worse who takes over and retaliates for our supposed success.

This cannot be taken at face value. They know exactly what they're doing when they released conflicting reports of the event and told us that the body is in the ocean somewhere. In my opinion anyway. The least they could've done was shown a body and kept the story straight? Something from Armani would be nice.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillfever
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...

Anyways... Im glad someone finally posted it on here, I would have, but im not cool enough to post new topics yet

When it doubt, just assume there is something evil going on?

YouTube does not update view counts in real time once the count goes past a certain number. This saves processing time.

DENY SPECULATION AND IGNORANCE.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Excellent find!! S&F!! Dude needs a throat lozenge tho...lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The one thing I sort of read into this is the government has a reason now with the heightened security alerts and threat of "imminent" danger to keep up with middle eastern offensive, and in my opinion carry on with the police state just in case it sees a citizen with a slight hunchback.

Every government needs a cause for its people, where would they be without this war on terror?

Answers on a postcard to err the Whitehouse.

rephrase the last sentence. Answers on a postcard. To Err The Whitehouse.

edit on 4-5-2011 by JustXeno because: dodgey punctuation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
You all HAVE to listen to Alex Jones and Dr Steve Pieczenik's interview.......it's just gone viral worldwide and now already international media outlets are trying to drop the Osama story FAST!

Obama is in deep crap politically and the chances of him getting re-elected now is slim to none. Obama will now have to pray for a miracle.

I agree.

All that is now needed is for some informed brave soul in the military with guts to come forward with and show that this whole story is a fraud.

What I fear is that they know this and will initiate a new false flag here in America that will make 9-11 look like a sunday school picnic.
edit on 4-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The most dubious parts (to me) of the entire "Osama is dead" storyline are this:

a) Yes the burial at sea was EXTREMELY questionable. Why not bring him back to the U.S.? Or bury him in Afghanistan, with LOTS of pictures beforehand, as they did with the video of Sadaam Hussein?

b) The CIA knew about this house for MONTHS, and claimed they 'knew some high level terrorist was staying there, but the question was 'Who?'" That makes no sense to me.

c) Amattabad (sp?) was the ONLY CITY IN PAKISTAN that was not hit by bombings in the past FOUR years!!! That should've been a DEAD giveaway.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

Hi Redpillfever, I'm a youtube member, I have a channel there and I know that once your video get's a certain amount of views the view counter stops counting. A little question mark pops up for the owner, if you hover over it it says "For popular videos the counts are updated every few hours". No doubt a channel like Alex Jones gets a ton of views very quickly.

Now about the video and the OP topic itself, it is quite possible that the timing of the announcement is staged and that Bin Laden's been dead for a while. I fail to see how that ties into Jone's paranoid web of nonsense though. I mean there's no logical way to get from "Bin Laden's death is a hoax" to "clearly there's a world government coming that wants to enslave us and kill billions".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Alex Jones is telling truth why dont you try it. You sound like you need all the help you can get!!! stop watching fox and wake up man

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join