It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

I'm not trying to s**t on him, but Military Special Forces are a LITTLE more disciplined than to complete a mission and tweet about it you know what I mean? They are under strict orders to keep quiet, and SEALS abide by orders, especially an ELITE team like SEAL Team Six.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
My cousin is the team leader for one of the DEVGRU (SEAL Team 6) teams that went in. He told my aunt he was the team leader for "Red team", I haven't talked to him. I know people on here will probably call me a liar but believe what you want, theres a handful of people in the world that can say what I can. Geronimo-EKIA, we did in fact take out the boogie man, contrary to what many conspiracy theorists will try to make you believe.

You also put yourself forward as a possible victim of alien abduction in this thread.

I think you probably get a kick out of making wild claims on conspiracy boards, but I guess theres always the possibility that you lead a very interesting life.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AnnonymousLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillfever
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...

It's not censoring ffs. Youtube doesn't update views in real time. Every popular video gets 308, 310 etc. views first. Then it updated the count again later.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Why didn't his Navy SEAL Team Six Member of a cousin rescue him? WHY!!!!??? lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I agree, I have a friend apart of MARSOC and he can tell you first hand how dangerous leaks can be.

I was just warning him about how no one will believe when he just comes forward and claims something outrageous.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
While we wait for the evidence of OBL's death... Oprah Winfrey interview with Obama is out on the internets

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

right, especially when the first thing every sailor learns is, "Loose Lips, Sink Ships" hell that was even drilled into our heads in the Army.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I'm not trying to s**t on him, but Military Special Forces are a LITTLE more disciplined than to complete a mission and tweet about it you know what I mean? They are under strict orders to keep quiet, and SEALS abide by orders, especially an ELITE team like SEAL Team Six.

How long was Obama notified about this compound before the assault? You know there is an exact replica of the place on some military base right now that was used to fine tune every move of every member of the assault for a long time. Tirelessly repeating the choreographed death dance that would ensure their mission's success until it was second nature to these guys.

When they were done with that, they repeated it all over until it was time to go. When it was time to go the cameras that were coupled with their equipment provided live streaming video to the President and anyone else they deemed important enough to watch it. After the mission they enjoyed rewind and playback abilities of the recorded mission.

How is it that the President is still getting bits and pieces of information and the story keeps changing?

edit on 4-5-2011 by jackflap because: missing it

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
you guys give your government too much credit. they ARE NOT smart enough to pull off all these deceptive feats. if for a second there was a way to get OBL dead or alive the bush admin would of to at least try to save some kinda face. alex jones is just a fringe oppurtunist.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Breaking news: the photos WILL NOT be released.

I guess they couldn't doctor them up convincingly enough.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Much more believable then the crap they are feeding us via the news its like an OBL fest of death. Sad that we celebrate the death of someone when its our own government killing its own people.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by nightbringr

YES yes... it moves so fast for your bubble to handle.

But don't be mad, if you don't see it.

You probably use more time to, make your own reality ...

Is it comfy ?

You have used the word "bubble" on every post you have made to anyone questioning Alex Jones or his tactics.

Ever thoughT YOU might be in the bubble by not looking deeper into his claims? Most of what i have seen from him are unsubstantiated claims, truely the worst kind of jounalism. FEMA are setting up deathcamps indeed! They buy coffins that might be needed in case of a mass disaster (quite feasable and understandable especially considering the backlash the Bush administration received for the bumbling of the New Orleans flood). Whats wrong with FEMA being prepared for a mass amount of dead?

The funny thing is, EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to most of you. Nothing and i mean nothing can pass without people thinking its a false flag, deceit or outright lies. Nothing can ever come and go without some deeper meaning being read into it. Your conspiracy theory sheeple who believe anything Alex Jones throws at you, proof or not.

edit on 4-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Because they de-brief each SEAL individually.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
The claim in this instance, is that OBL was killed or died and was "frozen" until now.

Does everyone agree that Bush has an enormous ego? Ummm, yeah.

So, the thinking is, that Bush had, enemy #1 to the US, DEAD, and just put him on ice, so that the next president, or someone after that, could use his death as a political tool of some kind?

Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

He was killed Sunday night, and he's fish/shark/crab crap right about now.

Bush on Osama bin Ladin a few months after the invasion of Afghanistan was launched: "I just don't spend that much time on him to be honest with you." Bush probably didn't care about Osama bin Ladin because he knew Osama bin Ladin wasn't the mastermind.
Source: www.youtube.com...

If Bush wanted to print a story he killed Osama bin Ladin he could have printed that story and people would believe him just like gullible sheep believe Barack Obama today when shovels us some ridiculous story about Navy Seals. Bush chose not to print the story.

Bush had more than his ego to think about: including what the people who put him in office tell him, and what the people who give him his campaign money tell him.

Besides, Osama bin Ladin probably did die in 2002 without his kidney dialysis support, and Bush could have used that story for his benefit.
edit on 4-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
you guys give your government too much credit. they ARE NOT smart enough to pull off all these deceptive feats. if for a second there was a way to get OBL dead or alive the bush admin would of to at least try to save some kinda face. alex jones is just a fringe oppurtunist.

It would seem like they didn't pull it off. The ridiculous act of burying Osama bin Ladin at sea only shows their ability to actually pull off their circus acts is approximately zero... just like 9/11. And if they had frozen the body I would think they would have buried it underground. So, I don't believe Alex Jones either. There seems to be zero independent evidence Osama bin Ladin did survive without his kidney dialysis support, and there is some evidence Osama bin Ladin died a long time ago such as reports of select family members attending a funeral for him many years ago, and then following press releases by middle eastern countries that had pretty much assumed the reports were true such that they would refer to bin Ladin as dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Because they de-brief each SEAL individually.

It doesn't matter what the accounts of the individual members are because you have it on video. I understand that the members are individually quizzed on the happenings but that doesn't mean that they don't already know. They are merely recording each operative's perspective so that it can be psycho analyzed and the scenarios that are presented can be recalled if the story appears in the media.

Make no mistake, they don't give a damn what the operators experienced or divulged and it doesn't change what has been recorded on the video. They just need the statements of proof if and when the story gets leaked. Then they know who to lay the blame on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There's more of Alex Jones exposing the Bin Laden fake on this full show with him interviewing Dr. Steve Pieczenik (ex Deputy Assistant Secretary of State & more)

Also a major 9/11 mention, Steve says he will testify to a High Level General telling him that 9/11 was a false flag event!

There's also a summary article at Global Research

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

So are you now saying that you agree that OBL is dead? I don't think its warm enough yet for Flip-Flops. (Note to the readers, this joke is only amusing if you live in Michigan as it is currently 43 degrees today.)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Why is the WH taking so long to release these so called photos that they have?

Freezer temporarily shut down for 6 weeks back in 04’ due to a blown circuit. Thawed remains are presenting quite a challenge for the special makeup effects artists.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

So are you now saying that you agree that OBL is dead? I don't think its warm enough yet for Flip-Flops. (Note to the readers, this joke is only amusing if you live in Michigan as it is currently 43 degrees today.)

I am presenting the official story and asking questions as to why the reports that we have heard seem to differentiate from each other.

There are those that believe the official story, so I am presenting some questions that I believe should be answered by those who act on our behalf.

I am also indicating why I am suspicious of the official story at the same time.

If this all went down like they say, we should be able to get straight answers but we are not. So I raised these questions in the light of the official story.

You do understand what I am saying here I hope?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join