It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The birth certificate in genuine. Why cant you birthers ever move forward?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by boondock-saint

The birth certificate in genuine. Why cant you birthers ever move forward?

I second that. I'm as open-minded as they come, and I lean toward the "truth is stranger than fiction" side of things, but seriously, unless you can prove beyond a doubt that something is fake, why beat yourselves up about it incessantly?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by wcitizen

Careful, some minds here obviously cant handle this

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
I didn't need Alex Jones to tell me any of this.

The people who follow him, put money in his pocket are just as bad as those who blindly follow the government.

Alex Jones is a bully, cry baby, greedy, hungry, ticking time bomb.

As in one of the video that has been posted "You have a hard on for me" to a young woman, while hit sit there in his little monkey suite and god complex.

What makes him any different from the other suites? NOTHING he is just the other end of the spectrum!

People need to learn to live on their own intuition and not blindly follow their "idols".
We do not need anyone to tell us anything, we all are fully capable of getting the facts and making up our OWN minds.

People need to learn to live on their own intuition and not blindly follow their "idols".

They are a born natural breed of followers, kind a like ‘monkey c monkey do what ever they say I will follow you’.

Its sad that grown people in there 30s and over are still followers at that age, it’s so sad. I think after today I will not reply to post with over 100 flags, it’s starting to ruin my reputation.

Loll, this thread reminds me of a bunch of little Pinocchio puppets with strings on them,its so amusing to actually see this in the 21st century of living…little human sock puppets !

Who holds your strings?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by wcitizen
The Corbett Report: Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist.

This is an excellent and shocking documentary.

www.youtube.com...

It details how under the Carter administration millions of dollars were spent to secretly arm the mujahideen as guerillas - supervised by Zbigniew Brezinski (now Foreign Policy advisor to Obama) and funded by the CIA. It was called Operation Cyclone. He is shown on video urging the mujahadeen to fight for their cause because God is on their side.

Althought the official line was that this was part of the cold war, to counter Russia's invasion of Afghanistan, but Brezinski it emerged that this CIA intervention took place BEFORE the Russian invasion and was done through a series of fronts and was compartmentalised to hide the US involvement - and through the Saudi royal family. It is clear that the US created and fostered an extremist element of militants to provoke Russian intervention.

It also provides witness testimony that Bin Laden was a CIA asset.

It is just not credible in the light of these facts that the CIA did not know of Bin Laden's whereabouts immediately before and after 9/11.

If the government is capable of this level of lies and deceit, which it clearly is, and the collaboration with Bin Laden and associates which was still ongoing at the time of 9/11, it is reasonable to assume that they are well capable of lying and deceiving about the current (ninth) 'death' of OBL.

edit on 4-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Interesting...I started a thread yesterday "Osama Bin Laden Pronounced Dead…For the Ninth Time"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

Thanks. Yes, I saw it. He's got more lives than a cat... This time, however, they can't resuscitate him...they've well and truly burnt their bridges now. So we will probably be left with the constant references to reprisal terrorist attacks, and some false flags.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If a nuke or dirty bomb is detonated in the US, all bets are off and the gloves come off. We have the most powerful military machine, but with one huge speed bump. We are completely broke and China is already divesting US dollars weakening us even further. We are sitting ducks, thank you Pelosi/Reid/Geitner/Obama and his band of phoney czars and cronies.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Great post.
People need to switch off their TV sets and stop believing the crap the MSM puts out.
People can knock Alex as much as they like but the reality is, he`s opening a lot of peoples eyes as to what`s going on with these corrupt governments.

The MSM is so corrupt it's not funny. Even Fox is owned by an Obama supporter (Rupert Murdoch).

The people who knock Alex Jones are either living in denial or gov shills. Even if his info is not 100% correct, 100% of the time (and whose is?) -- he makes people think. AJ has done so much to awaken people from their slumber. But more has to be done because things are going to get really ugly.

When the government shuts down Alex Jones (and his spiritual kin), even the sheeple will know the US is finished as a Republic.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

You forgot to mention admiral Ackbar

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
Its just sad man , goodbye to your american civil liberties , good by to your rights and freedoms.
and the US will use this to stage further terrorist assualts and then inavde the countries blamed for these assualts.

I read from William Blum, that " the american public have no more control over their government , than the people living under supposed dictatroships that the US attack overseas , especially in US foreign policy "

, It's a shame that we are all being lied to continually and we are literally powerless , however I think its time we start our own propaganda psy ops to convince the world to get rid of our sick governments

Or better yet,

Why don't you just go live in one of the counties you sympathise with and get out of the one you run down on forums, i doubt your from the west anyway your spelling is terrible

Please let us all know how you get on

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eagledriver

That is what I am worried about. Every American should be worried, it doesn't matter what you believe in if something like that were to happen it would kill any of us. Then its time for us to march to the White House!
Instead of a bunch of idiot college kids cheering and waving flags it will be a bunch of pissed off Americans that are tired of being lied to. On top of that I heard on the news that they were suggesting having check points at "soft targets" like grocery stores,malls, any place that we go to on a daily basis. We are screwed!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

Yeah, and when/if they ever start rounding up citizens of the US and incarcerating them without trial we can count on many of our fellow citizens buying the idea that the country is full of "domestic terrorists" and doing nothing to prevent it.

Godwins law be damned, this really is starting to feel like it must have in Germany as the Nazis began to really assert power.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
L...............................................m...........................................a..............................f

I JUST LOOKED AT THE ALEX WHATEVER VIDEO
So Alex Jones is basically saying that bush killed bin laden, and despite all the rhetoric he had doing his administration ON THE WAR, he kept it a secret…and you all believe that. WELL! LOL,

I can’t even and won’t even say any more, loll; you not only disgrace America, your now disgracing bush the republicans and his legacy, that’s perfect, this is the best news I have heard all week, thanks AJ, you did the work for me, now I can get away from this 100 plus flagged thread, and let all the puppets do the democrats work, and tell how the bush administration put bin laden on ice, loll…omg.. Do they not understand what this video means to republicans and the blirthers and tea partier people?

I won’t even tell them, this is too funny I swear to god!

They honestly and really think that bush would have given up that opportunity to announce bin laden was dead, OMG, this is funny.

I’m going to subscribe to this thread as my favorite, just to see Alex Jones and his sock puppet followers destroy the reputation of bush and the republicans.

i am now an alex jones fan,thanks ats your the best.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

you got two on that one niice

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by lambros56
Great post.
People need to switch off their TV sets and stop believing the crap the MSM puts out.
People can knock Alex as much as they like but the reality is, he`s opening a lot of peoples eyes as to what`s going on with these corrupt governments.

The MSM is so corrupt it's not funny. Even Fox is owned by an Obama supporter (Rupert Murdoch).

The people who knock Alex Jones are either living in denial or gov shills. Even if his info is not 100% correct, 100% of the time (and whose is?) -- he makes people think. AJ has done so much to awaken people from their slumber. But more has to be done because things are going to get really ugly.

When the government shuts down Alex Jones (and his spiritual kin), even the sheeple will know the US is finished as a Republic.

OH YES ! alex jones is the best,i will start listing to him for now on,he is a true american,lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not sure where he want's this but evil3unnie has asked me to inform you of this:

www.wptv.com...

About what the TSA are doing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The one thing that everyone needs to realize is HE HAS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!! Only the people do, that"s why they can come take YOUR CHILDREN FROM YOU IF YOU "aren't being a good parent". Or also known as a WARD of the STATE. Its just another political coup to keep us arguing and fighting while they plan the next move

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

I don't know what to believe anymore seriously.

believe alex jones,he tells the truth,lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Thank you, Alex!!! You blew the cover off of Bin Laden. Now he, Osama, can rest in peace, he has done nothing wrong except be accused wrongly.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I suppose ALL those videos with OBL declaring Jihad against the the West were fake, as well as 9/11 and the earlier, unsuccessful WTC bombing?

Hell, even barbaric, restrictive Saudi Arabia revoked his citizenship and even before then, exiled him.

Nope! Not once has he ever did anything wrong!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
All this talk made me think of a "prophecy" I read a while back and I have been trying to locate it again but havn't had any luck so far.

The gist of the prophecy related to WW3 and a black president being the last president of the USA. I will post back here if I can find it again coz it's gona buck the heck out of me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Seekeye2

Has Alex figured out yet how we got the rioting Muslims in the streets over UBL's death on the payroll?

Don't be silly. The NWO has figured out just how to make them riot: by killing their hero yet another time.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join