It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Are you serious...? Sitting around with sound forge sampling out of context A.J. fonts contrived from opspeculations of forecast is just stupid.

Can you debunk the weather forecast...........?

Why not listen to an entire show in context and investigate for yourself.

Don't you want to be debt free with a thriving economy supported by a strong American owned currency where all people enjoy a high standard of living...?

Do you like gross taxes for nothing in return...?

Do you like your country being auctioned off to pay the "too big to fails"...?

Here is a contiguous sound font from a source that falls under the "dead men tell no tales act"...

Debunk this guy...

Alex believes every word JFK says here and so do I.

Do you...?

The truth needs so little rehearsal...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Im not lying, and I did not compromise anyone's identity, do you know who I am? Do you know who my cousin is?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
FBI admitted to photoshop the last known photo of Bin Laden

Let me rewrite that for you:

FBI admitted to using some guys photo to display what OBL may look like today.

(and if I was that guy, damn right I would sue..seriously...wtf...I would be pissed. Oh...Osama may look like this guy now...so...good luck with that lawyer guy)

link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

Dramatic rants? YES WE SHOULD RANT! More and More! Go and buy a new HD TV and be in you comfort zone by all means.

Please re-read my post. You apparently stopped reading it the moment you saw I'm not a big Alex Jones fan and have made an erroneous assumption about what I believe.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm with you on this. Alex Jones is a complete joke, every single time I see someone posting a video of him and proclaiming it as the "truth" behind something just makes me roll my eyes. The guy gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

We aren't supposed to "just trust" the US government sources, but we are supposed to "just trust" Alex Jones sources. I'll chose to trust neither, thank you very much.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d2cac166ae9.jpg[/atsimg]

When will we see the assasination video they are watching?

Do we have to get wikileaks to release it?

(this is the Obama staff watching the mission to kill Osama a few days ago)

And what is up with the general watching his facebook while Clinton is coevering her mouth as if something nasty is happening?

edit on 4-5-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Nothing out of contest was there ...it's all on the archives ..research ,dont follow AJ like blind sheep..and i agree with JFK ...why i need to debunk this video ? you are nervous ..calm down

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

I don't know who you are, but people who are smarter than I am at computers can easily access your IP address find your identity and who your related to.

its called detective work & intel, and yes, thats how we got bin Laden.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I wonder why he didn't pick up on the secret Bin Laden compound layout.

LOL!

Because he does not believe in coincidences.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kidohno

Acting like someone couldn't fake saying that. Unless his daughter said it in a live interview, I'd like to see it. Otherwise, keep being fed your information like a dog in a cage.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

I don't know who you are, but people who are smarter than I am at computers can easily access your IP address find your identity and who your related to.

its called detective work & intel, and yes, thats how we got bin Laden.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

Oh, you were there and saw the body as his, eh?

You are merely repeating what the US government has told the media. That's not proof. It's merely an expression of blind belief.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Im not jeopardizing opsec at all by saying what I said. The operation itself is still highly classified as well as the operator's identities.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

OF COURSE YOUR NOT! Your just saying you know someone who was involved in a HIGHLY SECRETIVE mission. No threat there.

(Heavy sarcasm implied)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I tune into his show, and go figure he's pushing his listeners to buy stuff..I never liked this guy, he's fake and just fear mongers to make money..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Question whatever you want and believe whatever you want, but understand that the U.S. Government is under no duty to prove a damned thing to you, me or anyone else regarding the death of OBL. If they choose to release a photo, then they do that because they chose to do it; not because they think it is your right to see it.

What does it matter anyway? It's not like they are going to release the information you seek and then you will be satisfied. Like I sad before, they could have brought the body back to America and put it on public display and rather than satisfaction, the reaction on these boards would be 100 threads on why the body was fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Haha don't even try friend, posting something like that on this website will get you ultimate scrutiny..

I say if you know something about the operation, you shouldn't mention it at all, let the people decide the outcome, in the end, the truth will be revealed..

Semper fi devil
edit on 4-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If we can't trust the sources that AJ is using WTF can we trust? Our EGO?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Im having visions of "The Bourne Identity"! Osama went overboard but was only wounded. Then a fishing boat came along..............

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Dude... that crap tube video is stitching fonts together that are out of context... Why not post the ENTIRE SHOWS from the archives you reference so EVERYONE can discern the context instead of a subjective one. Ergo the contiguous JFK speech as a comparison. No need to edit it for me... I can listen to the entire thing and make up my own mind. Once edited you are tying to make up the minds of the audience by creating a context.

WTF is nervous... do you have a tick...?

Come on... A.J. not only agrees and expands on what JFK tried to warn about but to instill what Andrew Jackson fought for.

What do you really stand for...

Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join