It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
you guys give your government too much credit. they ARE NOT smart enough to pull off all these deceptive feats. if for a second there was a way to get OBL dead or alive the bush admin would of to at least try to save some kinda face. alex jones is just a fringe oppurtunist.

Agreed! Bush's entire last year in office would have been a perfect time to roll a frozen OBL out. The man was down to 22% approval. I guess they didn't want another republican elected.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Look, being a former government employee I can tell you when something like this breaks they throw out information. then when the dust settles and things become more clear more in depth details are then released.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If we assume that Bin Laden died ten years ago and if we agree that the Navy Seal Team
never went and collected a body in Pakistan, then we must also assume Pakistan is 'in on it'
Why?
Why involve another country? Is Pakistan the next one on the list?

I believe that when one is dealing with something this serious, one must act responsibly
and attempt to do the correct thing.
If this incident occurred, then it would be a smart idea to keep it hush-hush and when it was over,
the question of whether you show gory images of the dead body is of course, a difficult one.

I agree it would be easier for those among us who doubt their Governments to have images
to scour over and that is our right.
But if this guy got his own way... one would not only have to accept what the Powers-That-Be
said, but if you disagreed with it, you would find yourself in a small cell underground with
the sound of evil laughter approaching.

Whatever our view on those that are elected to govern our countries, I'll wager we would prefer
what we have now, than the ways that al Qaeda would like to put us through.
All for the sake of the contents of a book.

The media have their own agendas, they wish to emphasize certain parts that will keep
the viewer watching, that box in the corner of your room doesn't always tell a 'whole' truth,
usually because it doesn't know it.

So we cobble together the information as it is given out and THEN make our decision
on whether this incident occurred as portrayed.

We're not there yet folks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What I'd like to know is how they got an exact replica of the place if they had never been in it?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

Sat images, ground sources etc.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

What I'd like to know is how they got an exact replica of the place if they had never been in it?

That's classified. Not only that but I am not about to help you discover the wonders of modern day technology. Some of which, we don't even know about. I will not raise the possibility of impossibly accurate mapping due to the lens and gps technology that orbits the planet we are residing on either. Nor will I say that if you don't believe there was or is an exact replica of the place then I'd have to wonder if you have been residing in that supposed cave with the target himself all of this time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbon

The Intelligence Service.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Look, being a former government employee I can tell you when something like this breaks they throw out information. then when the dust settles and things become more clear more in depth details are then released.

I can understand how you would come to your conclusions and that is cool with me. This was no ordinary operation though. The details would have been exacted well in advance of the event and again, it would have been recorded. I for one am watching the reports closely and I am amazed at the misdirection and misinformation that is being unleashed. It makes me wonder.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

So we cobble together the information as it is given out and THEN make our decision on whether this incident occurred as portrayed. We're not there yet folks.

Exactly my thoughts. Which is why we are discussing it. I am strangely allured by your avatar and repulsed by it at the same time! Very cool and very...... disturbing......attractive?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

THANK YOU! This IS no ordinary mission! SO a SEAL would not divulge ANY info on said mission. Thanks for making my point!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you, Alex!!! You blew the cover off of Bin Laden. Now he, Osama, can rest in peace, he has done nothing wrong except be accused wrongly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The pressure in the White House

Never thought this would happen!

This is the LAST time they CRY WOLF !...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
reply to post by Weishaupt

Nope, I just don't believe anyone who is on Alex's payroll. And his "experts" are.

Ya… Bob Chapman, Webster Tarpley, Max Keiser, Paul Craig Roberts, Dr Joseph Mercola, Congressman Ron Paul, Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, Lord Moncton, Lou Dobbs, Jerome Corsi and many, many more… all on Alex’s payroll

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

I some times listen to him on shortwave. I'm sure he's giving truth but he also comes across as an uppity sensationalist. For his own sake, I think he should calm down and be calm when speaking. All that seemingly angry behavior can't be good on his heart. He did lie about William Cooper.

What Alex was thinking at the time he told a caller that Mr. Cooper called him some sexual reference, only he knows. Alex did a broadcast with the late Mr. Cooper in 98 and it went fine. As the late, great Cooper would say to his listener's, "Read everything, listen to everyone, but believe nothing unless you can prove it with your own research."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

(re-avatar) Oh, I understand Mr. Flap.
(wink!)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious. It shows just how far up their behinds that Alex Jones' sycophants have their heads. He's "proved" this is a hoax just as much as the government has proved they killed Bin Laden. And the video shows just how much of an un-self-aware obtuse baffoon Alex Jones is: he quotes government agents, the same government that lies all the time, when they say what he wants to hear.
edit on 4-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

(re-avatar) Oh, I understand Mr. Flap.
(wink!)

What??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

I'm having some difficulty with this topic as well but for your comment about the buried at sea, I wasn't under the impression that they were insinuating the burial at sea was a part of the ritual they did. I thought they handled the body according to the Muslim belief and then disposed of it in the sea. Regardless though, things are starting to smell and people better keep their eyes open!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

THANK YOU! This IS no ordinary mission! SO a SEAL would not divulge ANY info on said mission. Thanks for making my point!

Glad to be of help although I fail to see how I assisted you exactly. Maybe you would like me to say you're right? Yeah, I'll say that. Who's better than you? No one my friend.

I can understand how you would come to your conclusions and that is cool with me. This was no ordinary operation though. The details would have been exacted well in advance of the event and again, it would have been recorded.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

you said this is no ordinary mission. Being such, and under a gag order your "cousin" would NOT disclose any info to your aunt. SEALs are honor bound, not ego bound

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join