It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by ButterCookie

I would dare say that my analysis pre-911 was bang on, my analysis of 911 is bang on, and my analysis now is likely way closer to the truth than officials are comfortable with. But not crazy enough to appeal to the actual crazies.

Too close to the truth to make anyone who is in the know happy. Too reasonable to make the people living on anger and a cultural reactive attachment disorder happy either.

I strike a completely unappealing balance. Truth tends to be like that.
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I get that, as I tend to be like that too.

but as I read your comments, you seem to be gung-ho on making sure the rest of us buy into this obviously BS story, and that is suspect in itself.....

I poke holes in stories that don't make sense.

When the story that doesn't make sense happens to be the conspiracy theorist's, I'll poke it just as relentlessly.

The story makes sense.

Though I will give that I absolutely do believe it is possible that the military honchos did an end run around Obama on the body. It isn't just Pakistan who has military factions that get uppity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

You don't understand at all why it might not be in good taste in this international climate to parade around the body of a Muslim that we hunted down and killed?

Not quite sure what to say. Willful ignorance to suggest a conspiracy?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

One death notice here:

DEATH NOTICE
BIN LADEN, Osama
late of Pakistan
Passed away May 2, 2011
Devoted father of terrorism, genocidal
mastermind, despised by all who loved
peace and freedom. Lamented friend
of oppression, hatred and horror.
Will be sadly missed by al-Qaeda’s
mass murderers and Taliban terrorists.
A celebration mass will be held
across the free world

Source: resources.news.com.au...

edit on 5/2/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I think our phenomenal military gets things done in spite of these marxist floppers.

Barry's a Marxist per another Marxist who knew him

edit on 2-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I would dare say that my analysis pre-911 was bang on, my analysis of 911 is bang on, and my analysis now is likely way closer to the truth than officials are comfortable with. But not crazy enough to appeal to the actual crazies.

Too close to the truth to make anyone who is in the know happy. Too reasonable to make the people living on anger and a cultural reactive attachment disorder happy either.

but as I read your comments, you seem to be gung-ho on making sure the rest of us buy into this obviously BS story, and that is suspect in itself.....

When the story that doesn't make sense happens to be the conspiracy theorists, I'll poke it just as relentlessly.

The story makes sense.

Though I will give that I absolutely do believe it is possible that the military honchos did an end run around Obama on the body. It isn't just Pakistan who has military factions that get uppity.

This story makes sense to you???? Seriously???

For real???

Are you being paid to post?
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Waterboarding FTW!!!!!

for the CIA

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Illustronic

I think our phenomenal military gets things done in spite of these marxist floppers.

Barry's a Marxist per another Marxist who knew him

God this must be just killing you...you must be red faced that your messiah, GWB was saying he doesn't matter, that its impossible to get him, he is gone, totally irrelevant, then a dem comes along and simply gets him...

man...your tears...please collect them, I will buy them off you...the sweet sweet bitterness and sorrow for all things you hold holy being smashed by a dem.

I bask in your partisan rage...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

lol homer.....i dunno if i could have held out long enough for boarding.......sounds good tho....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Threadfall
For people who dispute that Osama is dead, I have one question: "What about Fox News?"
I mean you can't believe that mass media outlets are complicit in doing their handler's bidding and not wonder why Fox News, the most anti Obama mainstream right wing media conduit out there, is just letting Obama 'get away with it'?

In fact they are confirming it too. There are too many disparate parts saying the same thing. Osama is dead! But I'll concede not all details are known, nor will they ever be

edit on 2-5-2011 by Threadfall because: grammar

Fox news is a news agency, not a debunking site.

What does it matter if it is the truth?

Do you listen to yourself?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

When the story that doesn't make sense happens to be the conspiracy theorists, I'll poke it just as relentlessly.

The story makes sense.

This story makes sense to you???? Seriously???

For real???

Are you being paid to post?
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

Yes, it makes sense.

And no, I'm not paid to post. You can't pay someone like me enough to lose my integrity. It makes me an unreliable resource when I disagree. What I'm right about usually can't be published, and my views aren't for sale.

I never thought Osama Bin Laden was dead. I never discounted that he might be. I have no "belief" I feel that my personal identity is attached to about the subject. Unlike many of the posters who have a significant level of emotional and identity issues wrapped up in over the last decade. That's a lot of inertia to work out.

The random flailing about on the subject seems to reflect this perfectly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
11:27 PM here
Still no proof nor evidence of the supposed dead bin laden shot point blank in the head.
Just a word from the government, how is that jobless rate doing

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Holy cow. An ATS conspiracy theorist that looks at each issue and judges it on it's merits instead of assuming everyone is lying, no one can be trusted, and everything is a massive conspiracy.

I commend you for your honesty. Seems like if you don't just considering EVERYTHING a lie and massive conspiracy around here, you're looked down upon.

People have MASSIVE requirements to accept ANYTHING as 'truth' (ie: Many people would not be satisfied that he is dead unless they saw his body in person). Yet they will believe outlandish theories with absolutely no proof at all.

Deny Ignorance indeed.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn I knew you were a blind follower of an absolute Marxist. Barry is a Marxist. I think he would sacrifice a known former CIA asset to save his butt any day. I even heard someone suggest Osama mighta paid someone to pretend he got killed. But we just do not know these things. I knew at least one pure Obama supporter had to turn up to show belief in their perfect messiah.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I haven't stated whether or not I think Fox is telling the truth. But frankly O Reilly has been trying to debunk this thing tonight. I personally do not believe one way or the other at this point definitively, but I do not and never will trust the Marxist Obama, however I do give more credence to the military, even though every Sec of Defense since Eisenhower has been a member of the CFR.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
my last post - seal buddy confirmed it was OBL.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Thank you for your input.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There comes a point where you need to balance whats in your mind and what is really happening. Not everything in this world is a conspiracy. If he died in 2001 or 2011, it doesn't really matter. He's dead, and that's what counts. One of the biggest terrorist leaders around is gone, the entire world knows this now, including the entire middle east. If he was still alive i have a feeling he would seize the moment and release a videotape worldwide, with indisputable evidence he was still alive. This alone would deal a much bigger blow than any terrorist attack would.

I think we need to lay down our minds and consider the possibility this was for real.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

seal buddy confirmed it was OBL

you have any proof??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

seal buddy confirmed it was OBL

you have any proof??

Does anyone on ATS have real proof of anything?

Some sure think they do. Especially the ones claiming it is fake.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join