It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Nope. Let me ask you, if the body of the individual who was responsible for some of the greatest acts of terrorism on American soil was in front of you, would you just kick it overboard? Maybe the CO allowed the crew to walk past the corpse before the burial at sea? And I imagine that the the government wanted to get it right with respect to Islamic practices, as funny as that seems.

40 minutes doesn't seem that long at all and about what I would expect.

P.S. How many here still think Sadam Hussein is alive? I know this board was rife with conspiracy theories when it was announced he was dead. Even when the video was produced, there was still doubt. Now, how many still think he is alive?

Face it, OBL is dead and is now fish food.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
For people who dispute that Osama is dead, I have one question: "What about Fox News?"
I mean you can't believe that mass media outlets are complicit in doing their handler's bidding and not wonder why Fox News, the most anti Obama mainstream right wing media conduit out there, is just letting Obama 'get away with it'?

In fact they are confirming it too. There are too many disparate parts saying the same thing. Osama is dead! But I'll concede not all details are known, nor will they ever be

edit on 2-5-2011 by Threadfall because: grammar

Fox news is a news agency, not a debunking site.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Burial At Sea........code words for SHARK CHUM

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
uh ohh....

Sanjay Gupta on CNN talking to Anderson Cooper...

saying the quick-fast DNA (especially in a lab on a helo) is next to impossible

Cooper changes the subject

link   
Also take note that the American Intelligence has discarded the stupid Clinton policies of pulling out ground intelligence operatives and 'asking' Pakistan if its OK to launch a strategic cowardly guided missile strike in time so they can warn the target to get the hell out of Dodge before the target is destroyed. What a #ing idiot!

link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
if i hear any war coming out of his month, then im turning off the damn tv

As long as the war isnt in France, EU or the US, we still need to do omething with Gaddafi, even though it hast been declared a war in Libya yet.

yet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Let's face it, we will certainly never know the facts, at least not all of them. It's just going to go down in history like (dare I say), JFK, Jimmy Hoffa, Whitey Bulger, etc. WAY more questions than answers.

And we are most certainly not going to get inside information from someone just popping up on ATS saying, "I know somebody who..."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Misses Clinton is still just as bad with handling foreign policy, like she actually gave Pakistan credit for their aid in the US strategic strike she didn't even know about until an hour before it took place! The sooner she's gone the better off we will be.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Yes of course Sadam Hussein is dead and your right that Bin Laden is fish food.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

yup - u know how the squids do it. And for the naysayers, if u know anything about the seals, u know i have said too much. OBL is dead, my friend confirmed that, 'nuff said.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
uh ohh....

It's impossible to get DNA back within a few hours. They used the face recognition technique and other aspects like his ears, and fingerprints.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus

WHY DID THE US PRESIDENT ANNOUNCE in PLAN ENGLISH last night in his TV address to the nation rather emphatically ' WE...HAVE...THE....BODY...."

when clearly HE DID NOT HAVE THE BODY in US possession - and/or would not for more than a few minutes after his saying so?
He never said "we have the body." Here are his actual words:

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body

He said the Americans took custody of the body. He never said how long they had custody of it, or that the body was currently in American custody at the time of his speech.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
Let's face it, we will certainly never know the facts, at least not all of them. It's just going to go down in history like (dare I say), JFK, Jimmy Hoffa, Whitey Bulger, etc. WAY more questions than answers.

And we are most certainly not going to get inside information from someone just popping up on ATS saying, "I know somebody who..."

Whitey Bulger isnt dead is he? I better check that out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by Surfrat

yup - u know how the squids do it. And for the naysayers, if u know anything about the seals, u know i have said too much. OBL is dead, my friend confirmed that, 'nuff said.

My firned is in the seals, and he said everybody was at base doing knitting class. Nuff said.

And as ridiculous as that sounds, it holds just as much water as your "statement".
edit on 2-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

aren't half you people saying DNA on the quick can't be done, the same ones that think the military back engineered

flying saucers and fly the black triangles?

geeze, this is the military, they built a replica of the compound and practiced!

you really think they dropped the ball on making sure it was really obl?

that they don't have vids of the whole operation? pics? sound?

they probably have his kidney's in a jar, besides it has never been confirmed he was sick as everyone thinks.

what better dis-info to spread?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well, I know somebody who...whoops! Just kidding. What I meant was its a bit of a mystery. Where is he, is he alive, etc, etc. Just a lot of unanswered questions.
edit on 2-5-2011 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
uh ohh....

Which AC were you watching? He said it would be impossible on a chopper and on the scene but not on a ship. The seal team was back on their base by 5pm est Obama gave the speech about 5 hours later. The whole Spec Op only took about 40 mins. As had been said before in this thread plenty of time to do a DNA match. They were not Sequencing his DNA, just matching to an existing sample of his or a relative.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by KEMIK

Do I need to bring u his body? Take my word or leave it, but I know the guy who double-tapped osama in the face.

I know the guy that Killed Kennedy, We should be friends.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm calling you out....Your story must be false because a friend of my 2nd cousins girlfriend said that Jesse Ventura was called back to active duty to accomplish this mission and that Chuck Norris was there for backup. Of course Jesse and Chuck will both deny any involvement due to their allegiance to the Illuminati. I guess you will just have to take my word for it. LOL
edit on 5/2/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join