It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

yeah, maybe he was killed in a raid...except alot of facts dont line up.. alot of facts dont line up... when i post 20 comments, this being my first, ill break it down with a post.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Geeebus effin christ - I KNOW A SEAL WHO DID THIS MISSION........bin laden is dead.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Honestly, are you that naive and on this site? Our govt has been bought and sold to the corporate/military industrial complex for 100 years and we're in the endgame scenario. They lie to advance their motives, wealth and power at everyone elses expense. OBL was a govt operative from the Saudi royal family, educated in the US, and utilized to be the CIA's Al Qaida figurehead mastermind. We flew his family back to Saudi during the "no fly" edict following 9/11, a false flag event, using our military aircraft. He is alive and well somewhere. The MSM is bought, sold, and duped into yellow journalistic blather about our heroics and patriotic efforts. Meanwhile, the same evil entities are making fortunes off of our belief that terrorism is a serious threat. Look who they trotted out today on the MSM tv stations to trumpet their pandering propaganda: Ollie North, Michael Chertoff, multitudinous former CIA men, and military bigwigs. Puke! This whole thing is a sad and disgusting carnival act used to advance our enslavement and their control via our gullibility. What a pitiful day in america.

edit on 2-5-2011 by iggy50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
I have first-hand knowledge that he is confirmed dead - jealous i was not there to pull the double-tap, but I know for sure he is dead. Drop it ATS.

Why should we drop it? there is still no proof, not to mention its a clear distraction from the real issues, the media will be talking about bin laden about for a week.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I just do not see how you can make these statements. Well, I guess it's easy when you can't back them up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Geeebus effin christ - I KNOW A SEAL WHO DID THIS MISSION........bin laden is dead.....

And he called you on the phone right afterwards, just to tell you that he did it?

I'm so sorry for questioning your first hand knowledge. Now that you've told us, it's all better now. I wasn't sure wether to believe that Obama guy, but now you've told me I feel all reassured and fuzzy inside. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yea don't believe me. Just some other name on a site, all I can say is that I just got off the phone with a "friend" who confirmed this happened.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggy50
reply to post by Annee

Honestly, are you that naive on on this site?

Being called Naive - - every time I say I believe something could be factually true - - really is getting annoying.

Next time someone chooses to refer to me as Naive - - - I expect factual concrete non-refutable proof and source.

If all you have is an opinion - - - I don't give a crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Now that this thread has run its course, and every luny conspiracy theory has been mentioned, I am forever grateful conspiracy people don't plan intelligence gathering and military strategic strikes while keeping things from the loose mouths of congress or the senate and going about a job outside of media access. Ransacking the combine of any information or documentation that at the time might look meaningless and then destroying everything involved in the strike left behind and disposing of the body with no possible chance of some kind of a martyr shine to be erected on.

Yes it took a long time. Pakistan is a very hostile troubled and failed nation and they are fickle liars and cannot be trusted to even protect their own children. They are incapable of even detecting four huge loud foreign military choppers flying over a large tourism city implies they have a very incapable military and intelligence network and now we should leave them fend their own corrupt problems they brought on themselves, them self without giving them billions of aid. The just totally pulled a foreign relations blunder.

You smarter than the average conspiracy 'critical thinkers' have no idea where your logic fails in the real world! This kind of thinking was mocked on TV news today. They are laughing at you!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I just got off the phone with a "friend" who confirmed this happened.

Didn't see that coming at all! (see post above yours...)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Do I need to bring u his body? Take my word or leave it, but I know the guy who double-tapped osama in the face.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Groupies -

So Obama gets on TV at 10:35pm Eastern last night and announces to the world that Osama Bin Laden has been killed (along with a few others including an un-named female at the compound) and that "WE HAVE THE BODY... " (Latin: Habimus Corpus) " in other words, from the phrase used by the US President, he can PROVE he is dead etc. etc.

Except that, apparently, no-body in the top echelons off the US Military bothered to tell the President of the United States that we...um....er...ACTUALLY....DID NOT 'HAVE' THE BODY...umm... when he told us that he DIID, but rather...um...er...it was quiietly wrapped and weighted and promptly dumped it into the 'ocean' (which is technically called 'destroying material evidence' in the days when the US was a nation which was goverened by 'law...')

Oh for the good ole days.....e.g. when later FBI chief J. Edgar ('call me Mary') Hoover FINALLY took off that tacky long black dress after that whoopie of an Orgy (sometime on 21 July 1934) which engaged most of his attention that day with his Boy-toy Clyde Tolson, he got so worked up that John Dillinger was FINALLY gunned to death that he and his staff ran to the morgue and posed for pictures for several days standing next to the corpse which was viewed by a very large American public...if nothing else, to 'prove to everyone in America' that l. Dillinger was dead 2. Hoover and the FBI 'finally brought him to justice'....

Back in the day, 'Jedgar' didn't 'hide the bullet-ridden corpse' of 'Dillinger, America's Most Wanted' criminal back in 1934 - he showed it off to build tonnes of political hay for his ambitious climb to the top of the FBI...(which did not do Boy Toy Tolson any harm either...but that's another threadlet !).

If Obama WAS REALLY SERIOUS last night and STILL wants to take credit for Osama's alleged liquidation (of an Ex-CIA operative and (to quote Ronald Reagan when he posed with the President on the White House Lawn in the 1980s) 'a great Freedom Fighter', I say, 'Show Us The Corpse' - .

Since when did the US government ever take Islamic tradition to such ridiculous lengths as to disposing of a body within a few hours of a military operation? Did they do the same with all those Muslim prisoners that were torturned to death or otherwise mowed down in Iraq?

Not at all. They were left to ROT IN THE STREETS literally for WEEKS quite totally UN BURIED. So something is VERY ROTTEN in Denmark, methinks.

This whole 'the US Special Forces HAD to get rid of the body VERY quickly in accordance with Islamic tradition' crapola just doesn't wash with me at all (or with millions of other American citizens apparently to judge from all the noise on the blogosphere to-day).

What about bringing the corpse of the Dearly Departed back to Washington DC to lay out on a slab Dillinger like to show the world it was REALLY Osama that they finally got- unless of course they did not wish to reveal the possibility that the corpse was a body double (he had more than one), or that his corpse had been lying very quieetly in shall we say 'a deep freeze' for several years in a US Army morgue....

At any rate, the US Govt did absolutely NO THING to stop (or even discourage !) all those ignorant US kidddies playing Soldier during Operation Desert Storm in 1991 and 1992 from bringing in prostitutes, engaging in sodomy, defecating and urinating in public all over parts of Saudi Arabia, (the Islamic 'Holy Land' - whicch is one of the many reasons why Osama turned his proverbial coat from being an anti Russian CIA-Operative in Afghanistan into an Enemy of the US, e.g. as the 'alleged mastermind' of the various attacks at US Embasies in Africa in 1998 and the USS Cole Bombing on 12 Oct 2000 &tc.).

So enough with all the 'Roswell Radar Balloon Target Cover' type stories already -

Let's REALLY take the gloves off and ask the hard question :

WHY DID THE US PRESIDENT ANNOUNCE in PLAN ENGLISH last night in his TV address to the nation rather emphatically ' WE...HAVE...THE....BODY...."

when clearly HE DID NOT HAVE THE BODY in US possession - and/or would not for more than a few minutes after his saying so?

Does Obama have some internal enemies in the CIA/State Dept/Defence Dept who wanted to make the man look totally ridiculous in front of the entire world?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Sigismundus because: Strict Grammatical Punctuation is the First Casualty of a Rapidly Typed ATS Post !!

link   

reply to post by KEMIK

Do I need to bring u his body? Take my word or leave it, but I know the guy who double-tapped osama in the face.

I'm guessing that applies to all? In that case I think I'll leave it then. Thanks for dropping by though. Have a pleasant day.
edit on 2-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by KEMIK

ANd why did Obama not give your secret friend recognition last night??

All other 9/11 heroes were given immediate recognition, so this is not an uncommon act.

That friend of yours is the 'world's hero!!'

And is he going to cash in on that bounty???
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I heard this news last night and am wondering what it might portend. I understand that the photo of the head of Osama Bin Laden the media was circulating in their news reports is now proven to be a fake. Not only that, but there have been rumours and foreign news sites, even dignitaries, claiming over the past several years since 9/11 that Osama Bin Laden was already dead. Hence, the videotapes that have been released since 2001 alleging to originate from Osama Bin Laden himself it has been speculated are actually fake and only have been used to support the ongoing theatrics of the "War on Terror". Now I don't know if Osama Bin Laden was killed soon after 9/11 or died from natural causes or whether he has been living all this time and is now dead as US President Obama claims, but I have come up with a "conspiracy theory" of my own: So what if he had been alive all this time, his video messages being created by him and by his "masters" who used look-a-likes just to create "noise" to further their agenda? And now Osama Bin Laden is no longer needed in the next stage of the script so he is killed, thus paving the way for the next chapter in the "War on Terror" to begin unhindered? Perhaps now is the time to be more vigilant than ever considering as the apostle Paul said, "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape" (1 Thessalonians 5:3) and we might see this in the form of revenge attacks or false flag attacks to speed up their timetable via nuclear, biological, chemical attacks or whatever you can imagine...but in truth I guess only God knows really what comes next.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For people who dispute that Osama is dead, I have one question: "What about Fox News?"
I mean you can't believe that mass media outlets are complicit in doing their handler's bidding and not wonder why Fox News, the most anti Obama mainstream right wing media conduit out there, is just letting Obama 'get away with it'?

In fact they are confirming it too. There are too many disparate parts saying the same thing. Osama is dead! But I'll concede not all details are known, nor will they ever be

edit on 2-5-2011 by Threadfall because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by ButterCookie

I would dare say that my analysis pre-911 was bang on, my analysis of 911 is bang on, and my analysis now is likely way closer to the truth than officials are comfortable with. But not crazy enough to appeal to the actual crazies.

Too close to the truth to make anyone who is in the know happy. Too reasonable to make the people living on anger and a cultural reactive attachment disorder happy either.

I strike a completely unappealing balance. Truth tends to be like that.
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I get that, as I tend to be like that too.

but as I read your comments, you seem to be gung-ho on making sure the rest of us buy into this obviously BS story, and that is suspect in itself.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

"IF" what you say is true, - Please give your "friend" a great big Thank You from me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The Seals were being debriefed last I heard. Did he go right to you after debriefing and tell you? Surely he did not tell before such a secret mission?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boognish
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/737263044823.gif[/atsimg]

quoted just because its still making me laugh
edit on 2-5-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join