It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

This is interesting, I can not wait to see when reports from people in the area start to tell their stories, unless they are bribe into keeping the US story of events.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
Does anyone else think that the photo of Obama "apparently" watching the footage in real-time raise a question or two ?
LINK
Is this a photo-op to allow to take an image of people in the Operations Room???? Note no pic of the actual screen.
And ALL laptops turned off ????
edit on 2-5-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

Look at their faces!!!! Obama looks like he is ticked that his brother got killed. He could hardly mutter the words when he had a dinner tonight for Congress. He is evil incarnate. Hillary looks like she is about to barf. And yes the Navy Seals do have helmet cams for OPS like this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If he was still alive they would want it to be known and it would be proved by a tape of some sort.

Until that happens, he is dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I'm willing to go back to 600AD. The UN is there to air legitimate grievances. Diplomacy is better than the guns IMO. But how do you reason with people filled with so much hate? Maybe they should be part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

How about you?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am just wondering when and where did they get his DNA in the first place.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Remember that plane that was allowed to fly out of the US just after 911 with his family onboard?
edit on 2-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Senior Official claims they did comparative analysis with known family members that they had samples on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

there are people on both sides of the fence here.

Yes... one side of the fence being the public sidewalk side and the other the White House lawn.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by nrg001

DNA results can be easily faked.

Again, it takes WEEKS to get the DNA results back and you NEED a comparison. Where did they get the comparison sample? I am going to have to call MAJOR BS on this one!!! And there is NO WAY it would be 99% or better!!!!!!!!!!

agreed thats why the government pulled this trick on the americans because they know Americans are too stupid, so they will believe anything they hear on the news.

in a murder case DNA must be at 100% positive investigators in some cases will never take 99% 80% seriously.

99% could mean that they already had the dna while bin laden was alive in the 90s.

How can you call Americans stupid with a straight face when you are so ignorant? Hell someone a few posts up links an article that says it can be tested within hours.

I love how the website motto is to "Deny Ignorance" and the most ignorant people are the ones who want to so desperately believe in the conspiracies.

Again, my wife works in a hospital, she has been involved in child DNA testing for parents, she has stated that they very rarely if ever get 100% positive/absolute results, it is MORE LIKELY, that is about all. I do not know about DNA testing, just stating what she has worked with.

And you can find anything on the net if you look hard enough for it, doesn't mean it is true or correct or factual.

Yea, deny ignorance, sounds like a lot more people here need too!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

Senior Official claims they did comparative analysis with known family members that they had samples on.

And why oh why would the government have collected samples FROM the Bin Laden family? Part of the extortion plot? Part of another plan to decieve? Go figure.

link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Remember that plane that was allowed to fly out of the US just after 911 with his family onboard?
edit on 2-5-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

dont forget bin laden family were best freinds between GW bush.

link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by lavenlaar
Does anyone else think that the photo of Obama "apparently" watching the footage in real-time raise a question or two ?
LINK
Is this a photo-op to allow to take an image of people in the Operations Room???? Note no pic of the actual screen.
And ALL laptops turned off ????
edit on 2-5-2011 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

Look at their faces!!!! Obama looks like he is ticked that his brother got killed. He could hardly mutter the words when he had a dinner tonight for Congress. He is evil incarnate. Hillary looks like she is about to barf. And yes the Navy Seals do have helmet cams for OPS like this.

i understand the Navy Seals do have cams mounted on them... but a camera inside this room taking pics of their faces etc during the campaign? What if??? OBL was not killed during this filming...looks a little silly IMHO - have photographer for PR reasons and a failed operation ... you kidding

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Even a child knows that something's wrong here.
You don't capture the most wanted man on the planet, someone who's caused countless wars and then dispose of the body, evidence and close the case without proving it.

Its obviously BS.

Anyone who believes this really does fit the definition of gullible.

You've totally believed what one man has said without any evidence or proof.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Are you guys not reading through the thread...?

As someone already pointed out: whether the DNA results are real or not, it's completely irrelevant as there is no longer any corpse with which to do an independent test.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

And why oh why would the government have collected samples FROM the Bin Laden family? Part of the extortion plot? Part of another plan to decieve? Go figure.

You're honestly surprised that we gathered comparative samples for the most wanted person in the world? We've been hunting him for a decade, it's not a huge stretch to believe that they gathered DNA in anticipation for this day. Hell, I know some family members of OBL lived in the US and wanted to distance themselves from him. Wouldn't be surprised if they willingly gave the government samples.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
www.wikileaks.ch...

In July 2003, detainee received a letter from UBL’s designated
courier, Maulawi Abd al-Khaliq Jan, requesting detainee take on the responsibility of
collecting donations, organizing travel, and distributing funds to families in Pakistan. UBL
stated detainee would be the official messenger between UBL and others in Pakistan.12 In
mid-2003, detainee moved his family to Abbottabad, PK and worked between Abbottabad
and Peshawar.13
(

Footnotes 12 and 13.

12 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05, TD-314/40102-05, Analyst Note: In TD-314/37025-05, detainee stated of
early May 2005, he was responsible for facilitation within the settled areas of Pakistan, communication with UBL
and external links. He was responsible for communicating with al-Qaida members abroad and obtaining funds and
personnel from those al-Qaida members. In TD-314/54704-04, TD-314/54644-04, detainee met with Taliban
Defense Minister Mullah Obaidallah to establish a formal chain for passing financial support to the Taliban.
13 TD-314/12435-06, TD-314/46042-05

So Osama could have been at this place since atleast 2003 or even before? The date on this report 10 September 2008. He was captured May 2, 2005.

And it seems Bush didn't have this guy interrogated until 2008 when he was captured in 2005? He waited 3 years to ask the guy questions?

a. (S) Assessment: Detainee is assessed to be of HIGH intelligence value. Detainee has
not been interrogated by the JTF-GTMO Interrogation Control Element.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Threadfall

I accidentally starred your post while I was explaining to my wife what a 'shill' was. For the record, I disagree with your gubbmint-loving statements and pseudo-mockery of the conspiracy theorist community.

duly-noted. However, I think some elements of the conspiracy theory community deserve to be mocked. In fact, the sooner more conspiracists realize that the sooner more relevant conspiracies can be discussed without public derision. I don't mock the conspiracy theory community, but I mock elements within it--you probablu fall within that group. Try explaining that to your wife, but remember this goes beyond black and white thinking you may accustomed to.

Or maybe the chemtrails just finally got to me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Pl-eeaaase. Seriously, do you work for Limbaugh or that other nut-job Beck??? Why can't some of the folks here dial it in to reality? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Sometimes facts are simply that. There's a lot of creative thinking going on here in this forum....I just try to use common sense and stay objective.
Anybody here remember objectivity? Proof?

SMR

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

NEW: Bin Laden was shot in the head and chest, an official says

SOURCE

Official: Woman who died in raid was not #Osama bin Laden's wife and may not have been used as human shield on.cnn.com... - @cnnbrk

SOURCE

I want video/photos
I'm not morbid in any way. I just want to see the battle that went down to see with my own eyes for ONCE that I am being told the truth and watch the terror on his face as so many had on 9/11

I'm also thinking OBL has been there for years. Maybe even during construction and has lived there since due to his ailing health ? Maybe he realized he could not survive in the mountains and maybe he needed this built for him. It is said it was built for him so I have to wonder if there are any images showing a dialysis machine or other medical equipment ?

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join