It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

but ii do know bin laden has been dead since 2001 anyone still buys the official version of 9/11 is a sad soul.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Annee

but ii do know bin laden has been dead since 2001 anyone still buys the official version of 9/11 is a sad soul.

And how do you KNOW this? Someone told you so in a YouTube video?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn I knew you were a blind follower of an absolute Marxist. Barry is a Marxist. I think he would sacrifice a known former CIA asset to save his butt any day. I even heard someone suggest Osama mighta paid someone to pretend he got killed. But we just do not know these things. I knew at least one pure Obama supporter had to turn up to show belief in their perfect messiah.

Lets say for a moment he is a marxist..total communist fan
so what?
I am not seeing how that has any relevance towards the topic at hand, nor do I understand the connection of political philosophy = ..what are you saying anyhow, weakness of military resolve? stupidity? what...what are you suggesting?

so...lets look at what you have said
you congratulated the military on being able to take out OBL in spite of obama being at the helm
and now you say its a hoax..on the same page

ultimately, what I am saying here is that your soo blinded by a 3 year old jingoistic pile of crap put out by the koch brothers that you are making absolutely no sense, tossing word salad just so you can express how you don't like obama...no relevance to the topic, no relevance even towards marxism if thats where your wanting to derail the thread.

Now, you can use terms the right uses, calling obama your messiah or whatnot, which only shows that your not really putting much intellectual merit into your posting...

Now, if you would like to make a point eventually, your more then welcome to...but in a very short relay between you and I, I will just say that I am not up for communicating in grunts and stick banging..its beneath me.

nice avatar btw..very colorful

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

And no it's not killing me at all. If anyone was killed it was OBL. I don't have to trust a Marxist who hates America though. You are incredibly trusting for a guy on a conspiracy debunking site.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey

reply to post by Annee

And how do you KNOW this? Someone told you so in a YouTube video?

Less credible than youtube...PrisonPlanet

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

How do you know? How do you know for sure it was Osama?

I do know that it was reported at one time that Osama was killed - - but it was then reported to be someone else.

I also heard from a "reliable source"- - a military helicopter pilot - - - that Osama was lifted out of the Afghan mountains by the US military.

Hearsay - - no matter what is still hearsay. How can you prove your source?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

Madeleine Korbel Albright few years back was talking about a bush Oct surprise, so i believe this the case for obama now.

I have seen other Intel officials going on the news personal stating he dead.

I am not surprised alot of newbies and older members here are buying into the hype because you heard it on the news, so much it goes the same for the economic recovery of obama and the lie government is sending to the public.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

And no it's not killing me at all. If anyone was killed it was OBL. I don't have to trust a Marxist who hates America though. You are incredibly trusting for a guy on a conspiracy debunking site.

I debunk nonsense to get to the truth

disinfo is the best friend of conspiracys..remove the disinfo and the truth becomes clear.

I don't trust corporatists like yourself towing the paranoia for products line..go ask your messiah Koch on how to respond to someone like me...they will instruct you accordingly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Less credible than youtube...PrisonPlanet

For sure! I've been following this conspiracy stuff for about 20 years.

I gave Prison Planet a chance - - - but No!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Actually, I have never stated it was a hoax. I have stated I do not know if it was or not. There is a difference. Obama is a hoax, that I know. I do not trust him nor will I ever, even if he did take out OBL, I'm certain it was for his own benefit and not America's.
Don't get me wrong, I was unpopular with a lot of republicans over Bush, as I've known for many years the Bush family is skull and bones. But I do think POTUS would follow the NWO script, and yet play it for whatever he can. And Bush congratulated him, whatever that ultimately means.

In the Hegelian world, the Globalist financiers always support both sides of a conflict.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If anyone buys this nonsense that navy seals shot and killed bin laden in the head point blank, with no proof or evidence just a DNA, which they could have gotten it from an earlier point.

I guess i could say its same nonsense that there is a economic recovery by the government.

Same BS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I have seen other Intel officials going on the news personal stating he dead.

And what evidence did the 'Intel officials' present? Or was this just their personal opinions?

I have a hard time believing they had inside (and classified) information that OBL was dead, and were just spouting it off on the news without repercussions.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
maybe im reaching abit here or it has alreay been mentioned. but just reading the news and i saw the headline from days ago that the royal couple had postponed there honeymoon abroad and that was just days away from bin ladens 'death'.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If anyone buys this nonsense that navy seals shot and killed bin laden in the head point blank, with no proof or evidence just a DNA, which they could have gotten it from an earlier point.

I guess i could say its same nonsense that there is a economic recovery by the government.

Same BS.

And you believe he was killed in 2001 from unproven claims of 'Intel officials'.

What does that say about you?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I debunk nonsense to get to the truth

disinfo is the best friend of conspiracys..remove the disinfo and the truth becomes clear.

I don't trust corporatists like yourself towing the paranoia for products line..go ask your messiah Koch on how to respond to someone like me...they will instruct you accordingly.

You are now calling me a corporatist because I see Marxism for the communist Capitalist hating monster it really is? yep I called you as you are a communist sympathiser.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Same BS.

So some canadian is saying our navy seals are untrustable and dishonorable.
nice

Well, lets look on the bright side...even if he never existed, at least now we can pressure the governments to bring the troops home and end the middle east wars...

And its aboot time, aye?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Obama is a hoax, that I know.

I want facts on this.

Why?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Same BS.

What proof or evidence do you have otherwise?

I guess I could say its same nonsense of opinion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If the assassination was a cover to bury other important news to be surfacing is true then they did a good job because ATS' home page has been mostly all OSAMA/OBAMA since last night.

So much for not getting duped.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I would like to know also why Intl Media was circulating that phony photoshopped pic of OBL, and supposedly distributed by the Pakistani officials. Something really strange with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join