It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Secrecy . . . such a great double edge tool, all in the name of national security, just trust the hear say and let wave our patriotic flags.

link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
So, after watching CNN and Fox, I have come to believe that he in fact is dead. I guess they did it in such a secretive and smooth way that a lot of questions were raised as to how and what exactly happened so fast, and that's why all of us were suspecting him not being dead. News channels say that they're going to release his photos in a few day. If those come out, I'll fully believe that he is in fact dead. They did show his room and all where he was living and his blood where he was shot. Seemed legit.

On another note, being a Pakistani, I'm furious with our security measures and all. I mean why didn't we know of this. The military academy was only 800 meters away from where he was living. How dumb and unaware can we be!? Same thing happened with the Khalid Sheikh guy [whatever his name was] - he was found living in a normal setting in Rawalpindi. Sigh. I don't have anymore words to display my frustration with our corrupt leaders because of which the whole system of the country is failing and the country in every aspect is falling apart. God help us all.

In my opinion the most likely scenario is that your government DID know Osama was there and that they were actively protecting him. There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise. I think we can expect the Pakistani leaders to reap some severe repercussions for their collusion with Osama. But, who knows...we will have to wait to see if some backroom deals are cut to appease the US. Politics makes for strange bedfellows.

link   
You guys are missing a point.. It wasn't that people din't notice. Its pretty obvious Paquistan was supporting Osama and alqueda.

link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
If you are reffering to the seal team...

www.washingtonpost.com...

If you are asking for where their testimony is, I imagine they are reporting through military channels as there isn't actually a trial that would demand they break secrecy and testify...that seems obvious?

That

Will be over there on the fence until it comes out...need some evidence before I offically believe...I am cautiously optimistic until then.

link   

reply to post by Aeons

...I mean as part of the general public...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gtfotu

Pakistan's military runs its own show.

The compound was built for Osama. Specifically. Money came from the Taliban faction of the Pakistani military.

It is poltiically expedient to ignore that Pakistan is a nation divided many times. The political leaders do not dictate to the military. The military does whatever they want, and they have the might to make political leaders turn a blind eye.

I'm sure that one could honestly say that some of the political faction and some of the military faction of "officials" were "surprised."

The rest are fuming and humiliated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well the markets are now showing oil prices instability following the news of Bin laden death, there you got it people now the oil barons mafia have a reason to boost the gas prices even more.

Got to love the propaganda.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The last time OBL "was killed", according to the media, I came here and posted something that I will repeat now:

I don't know much, but I do know this, because I work with the Health business:

- An elderly man with severe kidney problems, who needs dialysis on a regular base CAN NOT survive without proper medication and very expensive machinery to clean his blood at least once a week.
There's no question about this. The records from when he was admitted on a Saudi/American hospital clearly confirms the diagnosis.

Having said that, I'll repeat myself once more:

He's dead since early 2002, or he's some sort of "Highlander"! (the immortal one, from fiction...)

Real question is: Why is it official now? Who's gaining/profiting?

Peace

edit on 2-5-2011 by Sator because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Even in White House press conferences they are only willing to say they're 99.9 % sure the man they killed was Osama.

Because the other 00.01 , Thats Alien/junk DNA!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QiGongDisciple
Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

It's a little too convienient that this compound was a 1000 yards or so away from Pakistan's version of West Point Military Academy......yet no one seemed to notice it pop up out of no where, and the Pakistani Military never wondered who was inside of it. It was obviously constructed with Pakistan's knowledge, knowing that the U.S. would use it as a false flag political event.

Even in White House press conferences they are only willing to say they're 99.9 % sure the man they killed was Osama.

Their proof is facial recognition, yet the american people have not been shown a photo. And they discount the possibility that Osama's could have surgically altered his face or created doubles for himself like Sadam was known to have done.

They say his wife confirmed his identity to them, YET SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T CONFIRM SHE SAID THAT CAN SHE?! They also said that she was used as a shield for Osama Bin Laden, that tells me everything went down quickly, and if she was killed because she was a shield then she was shot beofre Osama and probably would have been in no condition in a wounded and dying state to identify anyone. Another thing to note is that Osama's several wives have been documented pretty well as far as I know, have they positively IDed her as one of Bin Laden's wives???? I want to know where the two injured women the news told us about are? They haven't said they were captured, so where are they????? They could confirm or deny such claims, but no word on them or their condition currently or where they are! Where is the Pakistani press? Wouldn't they be all over that one????

They also say the DNA testing is what they used to confirm it was Bin Laden. First off, where did we get the original Bin Laden DNA from to compare it to? He was CIA, and known to have been treated at a hospital in Saudi Arabia before 9/11 so it's possible we do have his DNA, but they haven't stated how they have it. Secondly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they have said the DNA only matched between 96 to 99 %!!! How can there not be a 100% match?! Isn't that impossible????

The most damning evidence that this is a politically staged hoax is that they whisked his body away and quickly gave him a burial at sea. No doctors were allowed to examine the body and confirm the cause of death or confirm his identity. AND NO ONE EVER WILL SINCE HIS BODY IS MILES UNDER THE WATER NOW! HOW CONVIENIENT!!!!!!!! And to use the excuse that they wanted to respect his Islamic beliefs of being buried within 24 hours...... WHAT A FARSE! How disgusting for the U.S. to show such respect and politically correct care to someone who is supposed to have been behind 9/11 (which he wasn't)!!!! What a disgusting excuse. If 9/11 was real and he was behind it he should have been brought to the U.S., beheaded, and his head put on a pike on the White House lawn!

This was done for one reason and one reason only...... Obama is so disliked and has no chance of re-election that only something like this could save his poll numbers and get him re-elected. This is nothing but a staged hoax to get Obama re-elected. What person would fall for this crap????

Ignorant? Excuse me Mr All Knowing. I am glad YOU were able to put all of this together. I am glad YOU have the privy of knowing who does what when and WHERE overseas. I am glad YOU spent YEARS over there hunting this POS down I am glad YOU have the keen sense of knowing that EVERYTHING you say is fact. I am especially glad that YOU have the ALL powerful KNOWLEDGE that this was one huge HOAX because Obama is supposidly so unliked by the majority of people...

Oh wait.. were you there? Did you make the call? Did YOU RISK YOUR LIFE by dropping from a helicopter to kill the bastard?

If it is a hoax, then it is the worlds greatest, most elaborate hoax ever.

OR, could it be COULD IT BE that they indeed did kill the useless POS??
Nahhh, that means that something would have gone right for once, and god forbid we have that AROUND HERE!

If you dont believe it, fine. Then arrive with REAL proof, and I will help you expose the truth.

Love,
Just another ignorant reader

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Now what is that supposed to imply?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
Real question is: Why is it official now? Who's gaining/profiting?

Conspiracy websites.
-eyes ATS suspiciously-

link   
Bush makes historic speech aboard warship May 1st, 2003...War on Iraq Finished...

May 1st, 1945 Hitler confirmed dead

May 1st 2011 Bin Laden confirmed dead

link   
i just read John Maccain was against going into pakistan for OBL. Lucky the USA elected obama at least he had the balls to do it.

link   

Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

It's a little too convienient that this compound was a 1000 yards or so away from Pakistan's version of West Point Military Academy......yet no one seemed to notice it pop up out of no where, and the Pakistani Military never wondered who was inside of it. It was obviously constructed with Pakistan's knowledge, knowing that the U.S. would use it as a false flag political event.

firstly i know some of you believe that he was killed a long time ago...and why are we sheeple to believe that he was only killed yesterday per msm.

also good to note that obl up until yesterday benefited from people thinking he was dead. fugitives prefer their past identities to be considered dead. maybe you have fallen for obl's psyops?

the mansion is situated in a "upper class" area. rich people do not bother about their neighbors. they want their privacy. im sure this is the same everywhere in the world. these guys probably only see each other driving in or out of their homes...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

The compound was not built for him. It belonged to a family, and that is a reason that people did not suspect anything about the house as they thought the family was living there. How he availed the house from the family? I don't know that; time will tell. Pakistani officials are as shocked as people around the world that he was living here just like a normal person, though I do believe SOME people did know, and those who knew about this kept their mouths shut out of fear. HAD Pakistani officials known, I'm bloody sure they would've let USA know and all at once! I mean as part of the general public, I can say that Pakistanis feel that this whole "Pakistan-is-a-terrorist-country" thing is a pain in the @$$ and we want to get rid of this label so we can live as a peaceful country, so trust me when I say we would've taken immediate action as to get him caught/catch him. Don't get me wrong. We have attacks here in the capital city right under our noses every now and then [like the Marriot blast] I mean it's not like life is unliveable; In fact, it's pretty pleasant living in Islamabad, but every now and then $h!t happens, and it's our security's fault that it doesn't do # to prevent it and all, and thus, our label just keeps getting stronger. It's a sad story.
Million dollar compound with no phone lines going in, no trash on the curb, and only Osama bin Ladens most trusted courier and his brother going in or out from behind the 12 foot high barbed wire-topped walls. We noticed, I'll bet the Pakistani neighborhood noticed too.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightspore
Here is an interesting story coming out: apologies if someone else has posted this already:
Rather odd really considering, seems like the first real indication that something in Denmark indeed does stink:

www.boingboing.net...

OMG, sister went to boston for treatments of cancer, is this fact? Apparently, opposition gets better care thatn we the citizens of the united states. what a joke, i wonder how much money was given. Was she for or against her brother? This whole thing is reallly, STINKS. I want the whole story to this. I wonder about the 9/11 victims that survived, did they get treatment as good as her. HEALTHCARE ISSUES.

link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Their proof is facial recognition, yet the american people have not been shown a photo. And they discount the possibility that Osama's could have surgically altered his face or created doubles for himself like Sadam was known to have done.

They say his wife confirmed his identity to them, YET SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T CONFIRM SHE SAID THAT CAN SHE?! They also said that she was used as a shield for Osama Bin Laden, that tells me everything went down quickly, and if she was killed because she was a shield then she was shot beofre Osama and probably would have been in no condition in a wounded and dying state to identify anyone. Another thing to note is that Osama's several wives have been documented pretty well as far as I know, have they positively IDed her as one of Bin Laden's wives???? I want to know where the two injured women the news told us about are? They haven't said they were captured, so where are they????? They could confirm or deny such claims, but no word on them or their condition currently or where they are! Where is the Pakistani press? Wouldn't they be all over that one????

They also say the DNA testing is what they used to confirm it was Bin Laden. First off, where did we get the original Bin Laden DNA from to compare it to? He was CIA, and known to have been treated at a hospital in Saudi Arabia before 9/11 so it's possible we do have his DNA, but they haven't stated how they have it. Secondly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they have said the DNA only matched between 96 to 99 %!!! How can there not be a 100% match?! Isn't that impossible????

The most damning evidence that this is a politically staged hoax is that they whisked his body away and quickly gave him a burial at sea. No doctors were allowed to examine the body and confirm the cause of death or confirm his identity. AND NO ONE EVER WILL SINCE HIS BODY IS MILES UNDER THE WATER NOW! HOW CONVIENIENT!!!!!!!! And to use the excuse that they wanted to respect his Islamic beliefs of being buried within 24 hours...... WHAT A FARSE! How disgusting for the U.S. to show such respect and politically correct care to someone who is supposed to have been behind 9/11 (which he wasn't)!!!! What a disgusting excuse. If 9/11 was real and he was behind it he should have been brought to the U.S., beheaded, and his head put on a pike on the White House lawn!

This was done for one reason and one reason only...... Obama is so disliked and has no chance of re-election that only something like this could save his poll numbers and get him re-elected. This is nothing but a staged hoax to get Obama re-elected. What person would fall for this crap????

Ignorant? Excuse me Mr All Knowing. I am glad YOU were able to put all of this together. I am glad YOU have the privy of knowing who does what when and WHERE overseas. I am glad YOU spent YEARS over there hunting this POS down I am glad YOU have the keen sense of knowing that EVERYTHING you say is fact. I am especially glad that YOU have the ALL powerful KNOWLEDGE that this was one huge HOAX because Obama is supposidly so unliked by the majority of people...

Oh wait.. were you there? Did you make the call? Did YOU RISK YOUR LIFE by dropping from a helicopter to kill the bastard?

If it is a hoax, then it is the worlds greatest, most elaborate hoax ever.

OR, could it be COULD IT BE that they indeed did kill the useless POS??
Nahhh, that means that something would have gone right for once, and god forbid we have that AROUND HERE!

If you dont believe it, fine. Then arrive with REAL proof, and I will help you expose the truth.

Love,
Just another ignorant reader

If bin laden is dead, please can you arrive with any proof whats so over?

that reminds me so you believe the toppling of the saddam statue was real?

i have to agree with QiGongDisciple on this one, its unbelievable how fast people are believing the governments on bin ladens death.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   
I want to see the long form death certificate................

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I feel so bad being a Pakistani right now

The worst nation at hide and seek and being a nation

Though time will tell who knew and who didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join