It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
imagine being one of those navy seals in the briefing then getting told "gentlemen, the target today is osama bin laden" wow

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sorry to say this but this is becoming such a Circus.
An audio or video tape is going to be released to be soon.
the pentagon wont release the video of the supposed dead bin laden body from yesterday.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

You kidding me, now they have tapes of martyrdom, how convenient, I can not wait what is next, this getting better than watching a whore working full time in a gas station bathroom .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
CNN is reporting the release ( soon, as in minutes ) of an OBL "martyr" tape, made to be released upon his death. This will be interesting.

This is where I fault the media for stirring stuff up. WHY do they need to show any martyr tape? Sort of defeats the purpose of trying not to make him a martyr.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why is this hard to believe? Consider who we are talking about...well funded, living in a mansion, and should he need any vital organs, he has a vast cult that would do this willingly.

A mansion that looks like a prison, well funded?

people like you who believe the official word from the government are cracking me up that.
I guess you still believe that there were debris at site of shanksville?

And now you believe that bin laden died yesterday in a mansion in a firefight, while having a life threatening medical condition.

Actually, I have been told for years that even though osama wasn't captured, he is living uncomfortably hiding in a cave...the right wingers have been using this as justification as to why eternal war is a good thing...doesn't matter if he is dead, he is cowering eternally.

come to find out, he was living in a nice cushy bunker...so I guess the hawks were wrong the whole time and the neocons were a bunch of fat liars..

people like you who believe the opinions from the right are cracking me up

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Don't shoot the messenger...hey, wait, that's what they just did! Anyway, well, yeah, this is the age where the info is leaked out slowly, as TPTB see fit.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

That is call Pro pa gan da and that is what our corporate run media is told to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I cannot wait til they run this 'martyr' tape... in a few minutes i think.

Oh...wow...

Wow....

This cannot possibly get any worse

link   
Here is a link to an new article
news.yahoo.com...

Mabe

edit on 2-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)

link   

And now you believe that bin laden died yesterday in a mansion in a firefight, while having a life threatening medical condition.

To be fair, it was likely his people who were involved in any firefight, not Osama himself. (kind of hard to get shot right in the head in a firefight)... (possible...but not likely). More likely, he was shot execution style...

I seriously doubt we gave him an option to surrender, as reported. (nor do I care if we did or didn't).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Is there anyone here that speaks his language? I NEVER trust translations done through MSM, I have caught them lying way to many times in their translations.....
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 15:23:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: damn homonyms....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Call me a communist but this is one of those times I think the government should censure what the media does in the name of national security. Any martyr tape will only fan the flames of hatred for us.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
[
people like you who believe the opinions from the right are cracking me up
It's called "selective believability". They'll believe one thing from the media, but are willing to dismiss, and call everybody "Stupid/ignorant", for believing anything else in the news.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
CNN is reporting the release ( soon, as in minutes ) of an OBL "martyr" tape, made to be released upon his death. This will be interesting.

that doesnt prove they killed him...just proves that americans have a tape obl had prepared when he died presumably to be released by his people which they now have in their possession...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Is there anyone hear that speaks his language? I NEVER trust translations done through MSM, I have caught them lying way to many times in their translations.....

lmao.
but the thought never crossed your mind that maybe it might possibly be someone who speaks the language, but has been told what to say by the MSM??

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Well you have to remember that it is for the government benefits and its government planned is not going to be any censorship.

Like I say watch the oil and gas prices soar after this one
edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Call me a communist but this is one of those times I think the government should censure what the media does in the name of national security. Any martyr tape will only fan the flames of hatred for us.

Naa, it will simply say:

"Hi, I am Osama Bin Ladin...I am currently dead considering your watching this...so there it is. they won. Jihad over, but hey, that was a good game overall. Anyhow, hide and seek champion, I totally won that title. Enjoy the after party"

What is to be said is obvious...he will say the fight goes on even with him gone, jihad jihad, you cannot stop this even with my death, etc etc etc...no need to censor it because it will be the most obvious speech ever.

link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

the mansion, cnn did not report on a mansion, look it looks like a compound.
Doesn't look like a mansion here, for sure. Might be a mansion in that suburb of Islamabad, I don't know.

But the 12 foot high walls topped with barbed wire made it stand out in the neighborhood, according to the news stories. Apparently most million dollar compounds over there have phone lines and the rest of the neighbors are said to have put their trash on the curb... instead of burning all of it. I think there were people in the neighborhood and in the Pakistani government that knew there was someone very secretive living there. Hmmm... who was everyone looking for??

link   
Flashback to 2006:

However, on page 240 of Musharraf's memoir, "In the Line of Fire," he says he learned from interrogations of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed that he and bin Laden prepared for "the transfer of their families to Pakistan" after the attacks.

The U.S. intelligence community believes al-Qaida's entire inner circle has found sanctuary in Pakistan, where U.S. troop are not allowed to patrol. Bin Laden is "hiding in Pakistan in the northern tribal areas above Peshawar," says recently retired CIA officer Gary Schoen, who was deployed to Afghanistan after 9/11.

Almost all of the high-value al-Qaida operatives in U.S. custody today were caught inside Pakistan. And taped messages from bin Laden and his deputies have been couriered to TV bureaus inside Pakistan.
www.wnd.com...

I guess it was no real surprise to the intelligence community that Osama was hiding in plain site in Pakistan. Who knows how many years he was living there in relative comfort. The Pakistani government or military, has a "lot of splaining" to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by ButterCookie

Is there anyone here that speaks his language? I NEVER trust translations done through MSM, I have caught them lying way to many times in their translations.....
edit on Mon, 02 May 2011 15:23:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: damn homonyms....

WOW..I can believe you.

i hope someone can...this should be very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join