It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was all for believing he was dead, I just had some legitimate questions about the details of it all. But now that the U.S is apparently going to MAKE us believe Bin Laden is dead, I'm inclined to believe it's all lies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I know what is a kidney disease i have seen a family friend of mine who had the disease had trouble walking,while someone who has this disease he or she will have trouble walking long or short distance, yet only in this supposed bin laden head shot.

Bin laden exchanged in a firefight while having kidney disease?

kidney disease can not be cured, there are treatments for it but they wont last long, not to mention the side effects of these kidney disease treatments.

www.massdevice.com...

Notice how in this article how it explains that bin laden was given treatments again these treatments dont last long.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

when dangerous people are taken down there are serious reprucussions.

ponder that those people will want payback.

bin laden is now a martyr the best way to go out fighting the infidels.

justice has a price but are you willing to risk your own and others to achieve that.
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hamid Gul (Former head of Pakistani ISI) just said live on BBC news that since G W Bush said back in the day capture O B Laden dead or alive that the policy has been for America to see him dead full stop so there is no trial and the truth of 9/11 could not be told??!! as soon as he had said this the presenter / interviewer hurried him with "time running out" and asked him a different question..Producers or others intervention I dont know but interesting.
First post I hope I have the hang of this
edit on 2-5-2011 by patriot20001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

that looks more like a prison.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, 25 APRIL: Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks.
I did not read the whole thread, so i don't know if it was posted. So here you go:
www.thestatesman.net...

I don't know about you, but something smells really fishy to me..
edit on 2-5-2011 by EluThingol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
reply to post by maybereal11

Helicopters carrying more than their load weight, outrunning scrambled Pakistani fighters across 400 miles of land & sea. Confirmed.

Provide a link and make your case. I suspect the choppers did not return directly to a navy vessel as they were only a 100 miles from the Afghanistan border and maybe 600 miles from the Ariabian Sea.

Also not sure why they would have to outrun Pakistani fighters? They know better than to mess with us, we have been conducting operations there unhindered for years.

Pakistan does need to tell thier own people that they have control over all US operations and are "in the know"...but they rarely are.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is an interesting story coming out: apologies if someone else has posted this already:
Rather odd really considering, seems like the first real indication that something in Denmark indeed does stink:

www.boingboing.net...

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Bin laden exchanged in a firefight while having kidney disease?

Wait...ok, so your saying that Osama, having kidney disease, cannot pull a trigger?

Or are you imagining the final scene was out of the matrix with him running up walls and such...

still not following the logic here...a person near death can still point and pull a trigger..I suggest just sticking with the dumped body angle, this kidney disease = paralized angle isn't logical at all and only makes you sound a bit silly.

link   
reply to post by patriot20001

so obama carried on the bush doctrine.

wanted dead or alive from the nobel peace prize winner who just assiinated another human being.

people hated bush people still hate bush if that was the always us policy obama took credit for it

when it was policy for a decade.

still doesnt smell right

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

there has been no proof provided that is acceptable in any court of law.

DNA evidence is admissable and I imagine the testimony of 40 plus Navy Seals counts for something as well?

There seems to be a strange desperation to your logic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EluThingol

WASHINGTON, 25 APRIL: Al Qaida terrorists have threatened to unleash a “nuclear hellstorm” on the West if their leader and the world's most-wanted terrorist, Osama bin Laden, is nabbed. A senior Al Qaida commander has said that the terror group has stashed away a nuclear bomb in Europe which will be detonated if bin Laden is ever caught or assassinated, according to new top secret files made public by the Internet whistleblower WikiLeaks.
I did not read the whole thread, so i don't know if it was posted. So here you go:
www.thestatesman.net...

I don't know about you, but something smells really fishy to me..
edit on 2-5-2011 by EluThingol because: (no reason given)

nuke in europe...should osama die, it goes off

osama gets murdered

crickets in europe

my...GOD...now the radical nuts are lying along with being terrorists...have they no shame

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

theres no logic accepting something you havent seen with your own eyes.

its all hearsay
edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Wahey bin laden dead...not.

Well if they tell you it's white it's black.

link   
This baffles me.

guy tweets raid

Heard this first thing in the morning, then no more.

link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

DNA evidence is admissable and I imagine the testimony of 40 plus Navy Seals counts for something as well?

Source?
I would like to see that overall, if anything, to sway me back off the fence

link   
I love the assertion that Bin Laden's body was "gently eased into the sea" ... from the flight deck of an American aircraft carrier.

I'm all for using the occasional euphemism, but that one stretches credibility to breaking point.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Perhaps that was nothing but another propaganda concocted to keep pushing the war on the terrors that has prove to be very profitable for the profiteers and warmongers.

Just like the bin laden tapes whenever Bush needed a boost.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
How likely do people think the nuke story is?

If they did have a nuke, it would certainly be an ace card.

Maybe one to use as a contingency plan in event of Bin Laden's death?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
The seal team used facial recognition software...unique formulas measuring width between eyes, nose, mouth, head size, down to the milimeter and then contrusting ratios that are precisely unique...Confirmed.

Hieght...Confirmed..not many Arabs his size.

i read somewhere that he was shot in the eye (left)...wonder if facial recog will still work.

wonder if his pics are too gory to be released now + since everyones emotions are high...is that why nothings been released or leaked i wonder?

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join