It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm i wonder what rights the US people will lose as a result of this. I thought the patriotic act was bad enough.
So what do we know for sure right now.

OK 25-26 April Al-qaeda Detainee warns of nuclear bomb in Europe and will go off if Osama bin laden is captured or killed. This is being ignored by the Mainstream, while at the same time we are hearing that a revenge attack will most likely take place..

What else?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by maybereal11

theres nothing ideological about that comment

Everything about this comment is idealogical and everything about is offensive to anyone who lost anyone in 9-11 or who has family serving abroad...and to the soldiers that risked thier lives delivering justice.

i hope osama pops back up on radar near election time

after all this hype that would be the event that leads to obamas 1 term

As for this...

like i said it was too perfect and no evidence is left now.

their basis of evidence is a dna sample

show me proof.

The seal team used facial recognition software...unique formulas measuring width between eyes, nose, mouth, head size, down to the milimeter and then contrusting ratios that are precisely unique...Confirmed.

Hieght...Confirmed..not many Arabs his size.

Wife on premise...Confirmed the identity.

DNA analysis...Confirmed.

Intelligence leading tot he location...Confirmed,

It will never be enough to overshadow your frustration that many will view this as President Obama delivering on a Promise that President Bush was unable to.

Idealogy...it's humming angry noise in your head makes you post "I hope Osama pops back up....lead[ing] to Obama's 1 term"...in some kind of Idealogical fantasy where a madman and murderer of thousands of Americans becomes a hero causing the POTUS to lose an election.

If you are unable to see how sick that fantasy is you are beyond help.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So the government is going to launch a campaign so we all believe the story that Bin laden is death what are they planning? global brainwashing?

I can not wait to see what is going to be done to us skeptical.

I can see already ATS been targeted for their grade of skepticism.

Get ready people because whatever the government have in mind is coming our way here in ATS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh...the conspiracy theorists go crazy on this one...

IMO It is obvious that Bin Laden had to die.....and it is obvious because he was about to spill the beans on something. It is obvious that "they" had to shut him up......and it is obvious that Bin Laden did not see that one coming.

Who gave the golden tip...wasn't there a reward on his head?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in a darkened room, in Langley, Virginia, a CIA suit says to himself "Doh! I knew we shouldn't have trained this guy back in the day. Just look at all the trouble he's caused..."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Those cheering in the crowds yesterday night? Young drug addict college students? To be honest I have no idea what to respond because how stupid of a response you just wrote.

Your basing your argument on the fact that the crowd in front of Washing DC is a bunch of young drug addicts which makes NO sense, and has little relevance. Some were kids, some were adults. America is made up of all different age groups eh?

If you read my post correctly, which you obviousally didn't. If everything was staged perfectly the photo wouldn't be in the works, it would be already made. Contradicting yourself there?

Please read my posts throughly before you respond, I don't like repeating myself.

The fact is that while cnn was interviewing those supposed kids one of or few of them in the crowd all have said
(This is a an out of body experience, and we had to join with the crowd)

Normal kids, with no drug abuses, would not say such things, a

Some were kids, some were adults. America is made up of all different age groups eh?

Some were young adults, the only age group i have i seen in the crowds of those footages is (18-30s) straight from college and university its almost like the government is taking lessons from gaddafi.

Showing hand symbols such as V or the devil horns is not civilized and pretty much barbaric,not mention the chanting of USA USA USA, over and over again, almost like drones no offence.

If everything was staged perfectly the photo wouldn't be in the works, it would be already made. Contradicting yourself there?

Why you think wasn't staged, because the media told you so? everything was staged, why would young people be posting a poster sign that says obama forget to say thank you president bush on his lawn where he lives?

Yet GW bush is reasonable for war crimes on iraq.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by FuGGer
Here's the transcript of an off-the-record conference call held by senior administration officials—and moderated by White House press aide Tommy Vietor—minutes after President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed by US special forces:

toward the bottom of this article it says that they gave bin laden burial rights in respect. This is an outrage. RESPECT. If i had a loved one in 9/11 i would go VIRAL about this info.

yes its a touchy subject.

they dont want to offend muslims either i guess.

i think they meant, they followed procedures with respect to his muslim faith.
bathing...wrapping, etc etc i dont know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So...what do we call this now...the birth of the "deathers"...do we really want a conspiracy group called the deathers?

incidently neocons...rush limbaugh praised Obama...so its ok to stand down on this issue I guess...your daddy said you could.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bil Laden's death (whether real or faked) meant nothing. If you assassinate the president of a country, the country continues to run. Think about that. He was just a figure head puppet. He did not commit 9/11. It was a huge orchestrated event. It was not carried out and organized by one man. I will not be celebrating because to me, this is just another illusion to distract us from the real truth of the situation. Follow the money if you want the truth.

The so called "war on terror" will not be over until people realize what is really going on and get pissed about it. It is a psychological war on truth and freedom. Carried out by the true "haters of freedom". The money men and elitists who want to own everything and everyone. The New World Order is not America, or any other nation. It is a religion of sorts. It is a belief structure that these war mongers and mad men live by. Their propaganda is permeated throughout the world. They are the people who call them selves our protectors and leaders. They do not lead or protect me. Also, I am not talking about the general ranks of the military, I am talking about the ones who make the real decisions at the top. The ones who know what is really going on here. They see this as a holy war against everyone who does not believe in their ways. They will not stop ever because we the people give them the power they need by believing in their lies and continuing to support their methods. They will not stop until they own everything or we stop giving them our power. It is a choice. As long as they can keep you living in fear, you will continue to fuel their machine of death and destruction.

Greed, Materialism, and Hate is their way. Look around you and you will see that they are winning. Love, Meekness, and Humility is the true path to peace.

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, then for a rich man to enter the kingdom." -Jesus

It is the rich men who run this world. It is them who control the media, and they care nothing about our kingdom of heaven here on earth. That is why they continue to wage war and death everywhere they go. That is why they rape and pillage the earth, because it is not them who will inherit it. That is why Americans believe they are safe from the madness here, because they are not focused on this land, they already own it. This is the great Babylon and when goodness and love returns, it will be destroyed. It will come like a thief in the night. Where will you be? Watching your TV? Spending your money? Living your life believing if you just had more money you would be happier? When it happens, unless you have made the right choice, you too will find yourself in the metaphorical lake of fire. Good luck to all of you. I hope you make peace in your heart by choosing love, if you have not already done so. Don't let them trick you, it is not about "being saved by accepting Jesus or someone else as your savior" it is about being your own savior by reading between the lies and lines that they have twisted for so long. Understanding that it is up to you how you choose to live. The meek WILL inherit the Earth and those who have not taken the metaphorical mark of the beast. The beast is alive and well today, its mark is the dollar that you worship and slave over your entire life. You say you cannot live without it, but in the end you will be wishing you had. The easy path is usually never the right one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
The seal team used facial recognition software...unique formulas measuring width between eyes, nose, mouth, head size, down to the milimeter and then contrusting ratios that are precisely unique...Confirmed.

Did the Seals kick down the door and ask Osama nicely if he would stand still for 5 minutes as they ran their "facial recognition software"...?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

Great post,my friend, that is why I wonder what is the meaning when the spokeman claim that they will make sure everybody believe bin laden is death.

Because doesn't matter what, people will make this the conspiracy of the century.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Helicopters carrying more than their load weight, outrunning scrambled Pakistani fighters across 400 miles of land & sea. Confirmed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Oh...the conspiracy theorists go crazy on this one... IMO It is obvious that Bin Laden had to die.....and it is obvious because he was about to spill the beans on something. It is obvious that "they" had to shut him up......and it is obvious that Bin Laden did not see that one coming.

Bin laden has been dead for quite some time, i am surprised the government brainwashing is really working on, yet when the government release a jobless rate people dont buy that.

But when the media and the government official claim that bin laden is dead and was shot in a firefight, a man reported to have kidney disease , died magically in a firefight, a single bomb shot in the head by the navy seals.

People then buy that and jump on the bandwagon.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by maybereal11

Did the Seals kick down the door and ask Osama nicely if he would stand still for 5 minutes as they ran their "facial recognition software"...?

This was going on for a week...they didn't just spot him and immediately rush in.
actually, the "go" was given a week ago...the details of evidence gathering are not fully released yet...and some never will be (who grassed em out, etc)

Boondock had a interesting theory on that a billion pages back that they might have tagged some of those escapee's the other day..however, the timeline doesn't match up...still, something to consider for future targets...perhaps the prison escape was a purposeful leak to watch where they run to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Everything about this comment is idealogical and everything about is offensive to anyone who lost anyone in 9-11 or who has family serving abroad...and to the soldiers that risked thier lives delivering justice.

claiming that they killed bin laden without providing proof of that action is an insult to those victims families.

there has been no proof provided that is acceptable in any court of law.

its sick lying to those families is the sickest thing i have ever read on here and defending and propping up no evidence other than obama and the medias word.

edit on 2-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Get ready people because whatever the government have in mind is coming our way here in ATS.

I can believe that!
Bring it on

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

There is a University nearby. Clearly, all the Uni students were getting up and coming.

Girls were showing up with scrunchies in their hair and no make up. You cannot imagine how much American university students love their freakin' makeup. Everyday is Ms.America pagent.

Personally, I find Americans weird about stuff like this.

But I did find the chant "Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Bye-Bye" pretty damn funny. When compared to their opponents chants in the vein of behead the infidel, its insultingly funny.
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Strangely enough even in his death he had a mocking half smile half laugh on his face.
Though as a Christian I do not like or condone any killing of any human.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by zatara

Oh...the conspiracy theorists go crazy on this one... IMO It is obvious that Bin Laden had to die.....and it is obvious because he was about to spill the beans on something. It is obvious that "they" had to shut him up......and it is obvious that Bin Laden did not see that one coming.

Bin laden has been dead for quite some time, i am surprised the government brainwashing is really working on, yet when the government release a jobless rate people dont buy that.

But when the media and the government official claim that bin laden is dead and was shot in a firefight, a man reported to have kidney disease , died magically in a firefight, a single bomb shot in the head by the navy seals.

People then buy that and jump on the bandwagon.

I think you may be observing the trust people have in the military, while the mistrust they have in economic leadership overall.

As far as kidney disease and all that...you lost me there...you think someone with kidney issues is impervious to bullets? didn't follow that at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join