It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

It's a little too convienient that this compound was a 1000 yards or so away from Pakistan's version of West Point Military Academy......yet no one seemed to notice it pop up out of no where, and the Pakistani Military never wondered who was inside of it. It was obviously constructed with Pakistan's knowledge, knowing that the U.S. would use it as a false flag political event.

Even in White House press conferences they are only willing to say they're 99.9 % sure the man they killed was Osama.

Their proof is facial recognition, yet the american people have not been shown a photo. And they discount the possibility that Osama's could have surgically altered his face or created doubles for himself like Sadam was known to have done.

They say his wife confirmed his identity to them, YET SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T CONFIRM SHE SAID THAT CAN SHE?! They also said that she was used as a shield for Osama Bin Laden, that tells me everything went down quickly, and if she was killed because she was a shield then she was shot beofre Osama and probably would have been in no condition in a wounded and dying state to identify anyone. Another thing to note is that Osama's several wives have been documented pretty well as far as I know, have they positively IDed her as one of Bin Laden's wives???? I want to know where the two injured women the news told us about are? They haven't said they were captured, so where are they????? They could confirm or deny such claims, but no word on them or their condition currently or where they are! Where is the Pakistani press? Wouldn't they be all over that one????

They also say the DNA testing is what they used to confirm it was Bin Laden. First off, where did we get the original Bin Laden DNA from to compare it to? He was CIA, and known to have been treated at a hospital in Saudi Arabia before 9/11 so it's possible we do have his DNA, but they haven't stated how they have it. Secondly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they have said the DNA only matched between 96 to 99 %!!! How can there not be a 100% match?! Isn't that impossible????

The most damning evidence that this is a politically staged hoax is that they whisked his body away and quickly gave him a burial at sea. No doctors were allowed to examine the body and confirm the cause of death or confirm his identity. AND NO ONE EVER WILL SINCE HIS BODY IS MILES UNDER THE WATER NOW! HOW CONVIENIENT!!!!!!!! And to use the excuse that they wanted to respect his Islamic beliefs of being buried within 24 hours...... WHAT A FARSE! How disgusting for the U.S. to show such respect and politically correct care to someone who is supposed to have been behind 9/11 (which he wasn't)!!!! What a disgusting excuse. If 9/11 was real and he was behind it he should have been brought to the U.S., beheaded, and his head put on a pike on the White House lawn!

This was done for one reason and one reason only...... Obama is so disliked and has no chance of re-election that only something like this could save his poll numbers and get him re-elected. This is nothing but a staged hoax to get Obama re-elected. What person would fall for this crap????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Whaaa? Someone hacked PSN??? Now THAT really pisses me off!!!

Somebody call Obamma and find the perp who did this!

link   
So, after watching CNN and Fox, I have come to believe that he in fact is dead. I guess they did it in such a secretive and smooth way that a lot of questions were raised as to how and what exactly happened so fast, and that's why all of us were suspecting him not being dead. News channels say that they're going to release his photos in a few day. If those come out, I'll fully believe that he is in fact dead. They did show his room and all where he was living and his blood where he was shot. Seemed legit.

On another note, being a Pakistani, I'm furious with our security measures and all. I mean why didn't we know of this. The military academy was only 800 meters away from where he was living. How dumb and unaware can we be!? Same thing happened with the Khalid Sheikh guy [whatever his name was] - he was found living in a normal setting in Rawalpindi. Sigh. I don't have anymore words to display my frustration with our corrupt leaders because of which the whole system of the country is failing and the country in every aspect is falling apart. God help us all.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
the story was leaked anyhow..the keyword there is "as". as sure...if the word as wasn't in that sentence, that would send up a red flag, but that changes the whole meaning of the sentence into the obvious.

Well, I am no more as sure now, than I was when I typed that post, asking that question.

I know, I heard him say that "now we are 99% sure," but I am not 100% positive that he worded the entire statement the same way I typed it.

I might have typed it exact, and I am not disagreeing with you. I am only making it clear that this particular key word, may not be a key word, since it is possible it only came from me. lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtfotu
So, after watching CNN and Fox, I have come to believe that he in fact is dead. I guess they did it in such a secretive and smooth way that a lot of questions were raised as to how and what exactly happened so fast, and that's why all of us were suspecting him not being dead. News channels say that they're going to release his photos in a few day. If those come out, I'll fully believe that he is in fact dead. They did show his room and all where he was living and his blood where he was shot. Seemed legit.

On another note, being a Pakistani, I'm furious with our security measures and all. I mean why didn't we know of this. The military academy was only 800 meters away from where he was living. How dumb and unaware can we be!? Same thing happened with the Khalid Sheikh guy [whatever his name was] - he was found living in a normal setting in Rawalpindi. Sigh. I don't have anymore words to display my frustration with our corrupt leaders because of which the whole system of the country is failing and the country in every aspect is falling apart. God help us all.

Osama didn't have access to any of his money, and what he did have access to he spent on his crusade.

The compound was built for him. On Pakistani money, by a faction of the Pakistani military.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Bin laden exchanged in a firefight while having kidney disease?

Wait...ok, so your saying that Osama, having kidney disease, cannot pull a trigger?

Or are you imagining the final scene was out of the matrix with him running up walls and such...

still not following the logic here...a person near death can still point and pull a trigger..I suggest just sticking with the dumped body angle, this kidney disease = paralized angle isn't logical at all and only makes you sound a bit silly.

Sorry but i am not believing any word or the hype of that bin laden died yesterday .
i will restated, bin laden died since the 2000s, they waited to release the claim just so they can gain support for obama, and not to mention the election is coming, so what better way of using dead's name to stir up a nation to rally behind the president?

reposting this link
www.boingboing.net...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I would have preferred that Mr Bin Laden be captured and stand trial. Thats how we used to do things in the United States of America. Now, I suppose, a significantly high level official can just order someone accused of terrorism killed. A bit of a chill runs down my back at that thought. How about you?

link   
Got to love religion, thou shall not kill. (Well sometimes) but we must burry them on time. Go figure .

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by patriot20001

so obama carried on the bush doctrine.

wanted dead or alive from the nobel peace prize winner who just assiinated another human being.

people hated bush people still hate bush if that was the always us policy obama took credit for it

when it was policy for a decade.

President Bush declared we would get Osama Bin Laden "Dead or Alive" and then proceeded to invade and occupy two countries for years on end...without "getting" Osama Bin Laden.

President Obama actually got Osama Bin Laden...

Can you tell the difference yet?

still doesnt smell right

Perhaps that is because you are wearing a gas mask?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thank god Wikilinks didnt leak any of this....
Thank God Bradley Manning didnt have access to this

FYI, This piece of fecal matter used his WIFE as a human shield
Real nice guy
edit on 5/2/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Looks like their attempt to not insult or anger the Muslim community has failed.

Islamic scholars criticize bin Laden's sea burial: CAIRO – Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets. news.yahoo.com...

The more I think about this whole "burial at sea" aspect, the more I question the real reason behind it.

Surely the administration had to know that the extremists were going to be infuriated no matter what was done with the body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

just don't declare war on the USA like he did.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Perhaps now the prices of oil can reach finally 5 dollars or more due to possibility of Islamic nations retaliation, never let a good opportunity go to waste when you can cash out on the hype.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

ok

once upon a time in america a sitting us president said there were wmds in iraq

that same main stream media also said there were wmds in iraq

i rest my case

feel free to keep drinking their koolaid some of us have not lost our objectivity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Looks like their attempt to not insult or anger the Muslim community has failed.

Islamic scholars criticize bin Laden's sea burial: CAIRO – Muslim clerics said Monday that Osama bin Laden's burial at sea was a violation of Islamic tradition that may further provoke militant calls for revenge attacks against American targets. news.yahoo.com...

The more I think about this whole "burial at sea" aspect, the more I question the real reason behind it.

Surely the administration had to know that the extremists were going to be infuriated no matter what was done with the body.

Fundies would have found a problem with ANY burial.

Not offending the rest with obvious disrespect is about the best you can do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Osama is dead again, good for him.

That guy has more lives than a cat.

That was hilarious comment.

Isnt that something
The man must have been dead so many times in the last decade.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hey, how long do you think this will take to be a Call to duty or other FPS mission?

edit on 5/2/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The compound was not built for him. It belonged to a family, and that is a reason that people did not suspect anything about the house as they thought the family was living there. How he availed the house from the family? I don't know that; time will tell. Pakistani officials are as shocked as people around the world that he was living here just like a normal person, though I do believe SOME people did know, and those who knew about this kept their mouths shut out of fear. HAD Pakistani officials known, I'm bloody sure they would've let USA know and all at once! I mean as part of the general public, I can say that Pakistanis feel that this whole "Pakistan-is-a-terrorist-country" thing is a pain in the @$$ and we want to get rid of this label so we can live as a peaceful country, so trust me when I say we would've taken immediate action as to get him caught/catch him. Don't get me wrong. We have attacks here in the capital city right under our noses every now and then [like the Marriot blast] I mean it's not like life is unliveable; In fact, it's pretty pleasant living in Islamabad, but every now and then $h!t happens, and it's our security's fault that it doesn't do # to prevent it and all, and thus, our label just keeps getting stronger. It's a sad story.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

DNA evidence is admissable and I imagine the testimony of 40 plus Navy Seals counts for something as well?

Source?
I would like to see that overall, if anything, to sway me back off the fence

DNA Evidence in court...this from EHow...the first I googled up, but I always thought that most people understood that it was admissable?

www.ehow.com...

If you are reffering to the seal team...

www.washingtonpost.com...

If you are asking for where their testimony is, I imagine they are reporting through military channels as there isn't actually a trial that would demand they break secrecy and testify...that seems obvious?

Not sure if that is what you wanted? If not, please specify.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by QiGongDisciple
Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

Nobody has ever been wrong when using grand generalizations...ever...fun little fact

It's a little too convienient that this compound was a 1000 yards or so away from Pakistan's version of West Point Military Academy......yet no one seemed to notice it pop up out of no where, and the Pakistani Military never wondered who was inside of it. It was obviously constructed with Pakistan's knowledge, knowing that the U.S. would use it as a false flag political event.

That, as stated by the spokesperson, is being questioned...the tactfully statement that we are now questioning pakistan for knowledge of this...they are offically asking exactly what you posted...the conspiracy here is pakistan harboring knowingly...pakistan is saying they are totally shocked...we are skeptical.

Even in White House press conferences they are only willing to say they're 99.9 % sure the man they killed was Osama.

Yes, that was the dna results.

Their proof is facial recognition, yet the american people have not been shown a photo. And they discount the possibility that Osama's could have surgically altered his face or created doubles for himself like Sadam was known to have done.

Not yet.
face surgery? he still has the same dna even if he turns himself into a woman...

They say his wife confirmed his identity to them, YET SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T CONFIRM SHE SAID THAT CAN SHE?! They also said that she was used as a shield for Osama Bin Laden,-snip-

OBL has multiple wives...I don't know offhand the details of which wife did what though...so due to my lack of technical knowledge, then I won't state much more than that.

They also say the DNA testing is what they used to confirm it was Bin Laden. First off, where did we get the original Bin Laden DNA from to compare it to?

His relatives. his sister specifically.

The most damning evidence that this is a politically staged hoax is that they whisked his body away and quickly gave him a burial at sea.

The only possible curiousity so far is the dumping of the body.

If 9/11 was real and he was behind it he should have been brought to the U.S., beheaded, and his head put on a pike on the White House lawn!

No...they wouldn't.
this isn't England circa 1230..

This was done for one reason and one reason only...... Obama is so disliked and has no chance of re-election that only something like this could save his poll numbers and get him re-elected. This is nothing but a staged hoax to get Obama re-elected. What person would fall for this crap????

I think something is clouding your judgement and critical thinking in exchange for blind passion.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f2e5df73adc.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join