It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 135
318
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
i just read John Maccain was against going into pakistan for OBL. Lucky the USA elected obama at least he had the balls to do it.


That was one of the platform differences back in 08
McCain was saying Obama was nieve and foolish to even suggest we would go into pakistan and invade their state status because they are our friends and whatnot...

its one of the reasons McCain failed miserably...people in american didn't give a rats arse about the rights of pakistan...simply put, if he is there, we go in after him..




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator
 


No only his kidneys were failing but also his liver due to the kidney failure, I agree with you, is too much going on to ignore.

A kidney transplant is one thing and perhaps easy but double organ transplant is not.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Looks like pretext for a false flag to me.. Most news sources are saying to expect high threat levels for a little while as retaliation might be incoming. Personally, I believe one of 2 things happened.

Either Laden was working with/for us and died in our care and now we can say we got him or...

we actually did get him and the seals have had him for a few days "asking him a few questions". Obama's platform contains a lot of no torture talk so if Laden came to the US all jack up by a bunch of seals that would tarnish the victory party so they "buried him at sea" with a bullet in the head and a swift kick into the Atlantic.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just herd on sky news white house source new tape coming out of bin laden lol saying they think it was took recently lol
So it starts they say they got a dna sample but was that of his son who was there??
edit on 2-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gtfotu
 

Did you join just today to convince us all that OBL is just dead. Up until now I already thought he was dead, as according to Benazir Bhutto, who is also now dead..in Pakistan. Why is there some confusion as to identification? is it facial or is it DNA? They'll soon be making panto's of this dead man, "He's dead" "Oh no he isn't" "Oh yes he is" "Look out, he's behind you" It's all right mate, we don't need convincing, do we?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Bravo Company article about the war not being over


"I think that everyone's gonna be real happy about the fact that it's one bad man that can't hurt anybody else, but ... It's one more day. ... It didn't end the war for us. ... I think everybody's just gotta stay focused on what they're doing."



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
The last time OBL "was killed", according to the media, I came here and posted something that I will repeat now:

I don't know much, but I do know this, because I work with the Health business:

- An elderly man with severe kidney problems, who needs dialysis on a regular base CAN NOT survive without proper medication and very expensive machinery to clean his blood at least once a week.
There's no question about this. The records from when he was admitted on a Saudi/American hospital clearly confirms the diagnosis.

Having said that, I'll repeat myself once more:

He's dead since early 2002, or he's some sort of "Highlander"! (the immortal one, from fiction...)

sorry ats, for short post, where is the link?

Real question is: Why is it official now? Who's gaining/profiting?


Peace

edit on 2-5-2011 by Sator because: grammar



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Sator
 


No only his kidneys were failing but also his liver due to the kidney failure, I agree with you, is too much going on to ignore.

A kidney transplant is one thing and perhaps easy but double organ transplant is not.



Why is this hard to believe?
Consider who we are talking about...well funded, living in a mansion, and should he need any vital organs, he has a vast cult that would do this willingly.

You say he would need constant medical care...ok...and so he probably has been getting just that



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by gtfotu
 

Did you join just today to convince us all that OBL is just dead. Up until now I already thought he was dead, as according to Benazir Bhutto, who is also now dead..in Pakistan. Why is there some confusion as to identification? is it facial or is it DNA? They'll soon be making panto's of this dead man, "He's dead" "Oh no he isn't" "Oh yes he is" "Look out, he's behind you" It's all right mate, we don't need convincing, do we?


Why would you consider Bhutto to be a good source of information.

I know that people really worship that family and her, but why don't you question their credibility. Because they don't have that much.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TREASONFX
Just herd on sky news white house source new tape coming out of bin laden lol saying they think it was took recently lol
So it starts they say they got a dna sample but was that of his son who was there??
edit on 2-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)


where is the link, come on people, give some kind of evidence to back it up. I am not saying that you are wrong. ok.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Million dollar compound with no phone lines going in, no trash on the curb, and only Osama bin Ladens most trusted courier and his brother going in or out from behind the 12 foot high barbed wire-topped walls. We noticed, I'll bet the Pakistani neighborhood noticed too.


mate. the only reason they found him was that they tracked one of obls couriers back to the home.
they would never have found him without that.

someone somewhere betrayed the courier say maybe he went to a "dead drop" site to pick up reports from the field etc. then they tracked him to the mansion and spied on them and found out no phones to bug...no garbage to check...which heightened their suspicion



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
CNN about to release a Bin Laden 'martyr' tape...

oh...wow...



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


I had to chop down all the excessive quoting you did. Not sure why that slipped through the mods. But I am sure they are busy scrubbing the board of serious violators.

Anyways, what happened when Obama showed proof of his BC? You guys didn't believe it. If he shows proof OBL is dead you guys won't believe it.

Isn't it time you guys realize no matter what he does you won't believe it?

I bet the proof will come out shortly. But you guys just won't believe it. You will chop it up into layers and say CIA-16 had something to do with faking the photo.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Sator
 


No only his kidneys were failing but also his liver due to the kidney failure, I agree with you, is too much going on to ignore.

A kidney transplant is one thing and perhaps easy but double organ transplant is not.

And how do you know he had kidney failure? Did you get that info from the very same news outlets that you supposedly don't believe today? Hmmmmm.......



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Get your rubber boots on
The BS might get even thicker.

CNN just announced that there is apparently an audio tape that Osama had left behind, to be played after his death. Not sure when they plan on airing it, but you know it will be good.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 





Why is this hard to believe? Consider who we are talking about...well funded, living in a mansion, and should he need any vital organs, he has a vast cult that would do this willingly.


A mansion that looks like a prison, well funded?


people like you who believe the official word from the government are cracking me up that.
I guess you still believe that there were debris at site of shanksville?

And now you believe that bin laden died yesterday in a mansion in a firefight, while having a life threatening medical condition.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
CNN is reporting the release ( soon, as in minutes ) of an OBL "martyr" tape, made to be released upon his death. This will be interesting.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by TREASONFX
Just herd on sky news white house source new tape coming out of bin laden lol saying they think it was took recently lol
So it starts they say they got a dna sample but was that of his son who was there??
edit on 2-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)


where is the link, come on people, give some kind of evidence to back it up. I am not saying that you are wrong. ok.

Skynews was just saying news just in new tape to be released of osama -I'm waitin for skynews to update the site then willpost link
edit on 2-5-2011 by TREASONFX because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

Originally posted by butcherguy
Million dollar compound with no phone lines going in, no trash on the curb, and only Osama bin Ladens most trusted courier and his brother going in or out from behind the 12 foot high barbed wire-topped walls. We noticed, I'll bet the Pakistani neighborhood noticed too.


mate. the only reason they found him was that they tracked one of obls couriers back to the home.
they would never have found him without that.

someone somewhere betrayed the courier say maybe he went to a "dead drop" site to pick up reports from the field etc. then they tracked him to the mansion and spied on them and found out no phones to bug...no garbage to check...which heightened their suspicion



the mansion, cnn did not report on a mansion, look it looks like a compound.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


That attracts too much attention and with so many ones willing to sell information for money is hard to believe that he could have been hidden with organ failures for too long.

No, sorry but things are not that simple no matter how much we beat ourselves that they are to make sense of none sense.

It just take putting one and one together and then weight the pros against the cons.

Now I can bet on something that is going to happen, due to the hype of bin laden deaths just watch the oil prices and gas in the US to soar, now for that one no secrecy is needed and neither speculation



new topics

top topics



 
318
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

log in

join