It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Now with a person with a life threatening condition. OK, i assume he can still shoot. NOW, with that in mind how come these people could not capture him alive? i'm sure they could of got him or waited him out, till he got hungry. Why not capture him alive to go to trial? This all still reeks of cover up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bin Ladin Revival tapes about to play.

I wonder if he will do any skynard

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Who's script will he be reading from?

I wonder, how many virgins does an Osama get in the afterlife?

link   
Musharrif is criticizing the raid
oh, and CNN cancelled the zombie bin ladin tape it appears

link   
CNN said they wont play the martyr tape, and they don't even want to see his face again. Apparently, they're only going to report on the tape, but not actually show it.

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

still i am not buying the into whole bin laden hype that he was killed yesterday by the navy seals, he was killed yeas ago, not to mention there were news reports of his death, in some western news articles.

This whole thing that obama killed bin laden, is just like obama proved his economic recovery polices are helping america recovery

link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

that doesnt prove they killed him...just proves that americans have a tape obl had prepared when he died presumably to be released by his people which they now have in their possession...

So what would satisfy you that OBL is dead? What proof of death do you require in order to be satisfied?

And if they provide that proof will you believe it? For some reason, I don't think you will.

I think the only proof that will satisfy you guys is a live OBL. Can you imagine the goat rope surrounding OBL's trial? The best approach was to kill the man and close the case.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

He might be able to pull it off... if he can sing English with a southern drawl.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Make sure to post a link to the show, I mean the after death tape.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
CNN said they wont play the martyr tape, and they don't even want to see his face again. Apparently, they're only going to report on the tape, but not actually show it.

While that proves then, they are covering it up if they dont show any actually evidence.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Sure they don't want to play the tape and i'm sure photos will be lost also. This is so f up.

link   
So what's this tape then?

Did it have a sticker on it saying "Only to be played in the event of my death." ?

Was it just lying around randomly in his compound?

I wish they'd give us a few more details on things....

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Now with a person with a life threatening condition. OK, i assume he can still shoot. NOW, with that in mind how come these people could not capture him alive? i'm sure they could of got him or waited him out, till he got hungry. Why not capture him alive to go to trial? This all still reeks of cover up.

Couple things

one of his wife jumped in front of him...details are sketchy, but she might also have been fighting back

downed her and him...but the command may be to eliminate anyhow...capturing would have simply made another nightmare senario of where he will be tried, crazyass people doing whatever to get him out, and then even if we got him out of the country...then what? Gitmo? You know the right would have a meltdown if it was suggested he be tried on our soil
less paperwork to just kill him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The news media doesn't need to air anything because the links to the tape are going to be all over the net anyway.

Thats my take on the issue. We just need to find it.

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

And now you believe that bin laden died yesterday in a mansion in a firefight, while having a life threatening medical condition.

To be fair, it was likely his people who were involved in any firefight, not Osama himself. (kind of hard to get shot right in the head in a firefight)... (possible...but not likely). More likely, he was shot execution style...

I seriously doubt we gave him an option to surrender, as reported. (nor do I care if we did or didn't).

i dont think they would have taken him alive. it would be a nightmare. where to hold him? where to try him? who to allow access? how to block access? was he tortured in custody? he needed to be dead.

altho...i would have thought there would have been a request not to shoot him in the face so that "proof of death" is more palatable...maybe someone didnt get the memo or awesome training reflexes got the better of someone...

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So what's this tape then?

Did it have a sticker on it saying "Only to be played in the event of my death." ?

Was it just lying around randomly in his compound?

I wish they'd give us a few more details on things....

The understanding is, its potentially years old, given to the underground to be released in the case he dies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by QiGongDisciple

Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

Anyone who is certain of anything without examining the evidence themselves is ignorant. (Let's see how the rest of your post goes...)

Even in White House press conferences they are only willing to say they're 99.9 % sure the man they killed was Osama.

That's because they compared his DNA with family DNA and the 99.9% is the standard "as close as you can get" with immediate family DNA. So, you're betting on the .1%?

Their proof is facial recognition, yet the american people have not been shown a photo. And they discount the possibility that Osama's could have surgically altered his face or created doubles for himself like Sadam was known to have done.

That's the whole point of facial recognition. There are some things you CAN'T change even with cosmetic surgery. (The distance between your eyes for example.) Those measurements are what "facial recognition" looks at, not hair color and a mole on the nose.

They say his wife confirmed his identity to them, YET SHE'S DEAD AND CAN'T CONFIRM SHE SAID THAT CAN SHE?! They also said that she was used as a shield for Osama Bin Laden, that tells me everything went down quickly, and if she was killed because she was a shield then she was shot beofre Osama and probably would have been in no condition in a wounded and dying state to identify anyone.

ONE of his wives was killed. ONE of his wives IDed his body. I'm thinking it wasn't the same wife. What's your theory again?

Another thing to note is that Osama's several wives have been documented pretty well as far as I know, have they positively IDed her as one of Bin Laden's wives???? I want to know where the two injured women the news told us about are? They haven't said they were captured, so where are they????? They could confirm or deny such claims, but no word on them or their condition currently or where they are! Where is the Pakistani press? Wouldn't they be all over that one????

This all happened yesterday. The information is slowly coming out. Have a little patience. I wouldn't be surprised if they just grabbed the body and left since it was a 40 min operation. Why would they take the wives anyway? It seems the object of the mission was pretty clear... Kill Obama and get the body.

They also say the DNA testing is what they used to confirm it was Bin Laden. First off, where did we get the original Bin Laden DNA from to compare it to?

He worked for us for years. He has unsympathetic family members who could donate "family" DNA.

He was CIA, and known to have been treated at a hospital in Saudi Arabia before 9/11 so it's possible we do have his DNA, but they haven't stated how they have it. Secondly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY they have said the DNA only matched between 96 to 99 %!!! How can there not be a 100% match?! Isn't that impossible????

See Above.

The most damning evidence that this is a politically staged hoax is that they whisked his body away and quickly gave him a burial at sea. No doctors were allowed to examine the body and confirm the cause of death or confirm his identity.

Where did you get that tidbit? We haven't heard yet how long it was between the body being brought to the ship and it going in the drink. They obviously ran photos through their facial recognition software and had time to go through the proper Islamic rights. Why do you think no doctor examined the body?

AND NO ONE EVER WILL SINCE HIS BODY IS MILES UNDER THE WATER NOW! HOW CONVIENIENT!!!!!!!! And to use the excuse that they wanted to respect his Islamic beliefs of being buried within 24 hours...... WHAT A FARSE!

I agree that I think that explanation is secondary to the other explanation they have given repeatedly, and which you leave conveniently out of your rant, that they didn't want his burial site to become a shrine to extremists. That seems much more logical and likely to me. I think the big lie is that "no other nation wanted the remains." I'm sure some country would've taken him and buried him.

How disgusting for the U.S. to show such respect and politically correct care to someone who is supposed to have been behind 9/11 (which he wasn't)!!!! What a disgusting excuse. If 9/11 was real and he was behind it he should have been brought to the U.S., beheaded, and his head put on a pike on the White House lawn!

And you're better than the extremists, how?

This was done for one reason and one reason only...... Obama is so disliked and has no chance of re-election that only something like this could save his poll numbers and get him re-elected. This is nothing but a staged hoax to get Obama re-elected. What person would fall for this crap????

Last week Obama had a 46% approval rating on Gallup. Higher than both Ronald Reagan (41%) and Bill Clinton (43%) at this same point in their Presidencies. I think the "myth" that's being perpetrated very well on the internet and in certain conservative circles is that Obama is "so disliked"... How could a President with 46% approval ratings by more disliked than Reagan? What person would fall for that crap?

Anyone who believes Osama Bin Laden was actually killed during this raid are ignorant.

Someone who "believes" or "thinks" in an objective reality, but waits on evidence and proof before becoming "convinced" is a lot less ignorant than someone who automatically fits an event into their worldview without any objective thought whatsoever.

link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

While that proves then, they are covering it up if they dont show any actually evidence.
Proves what? That there's a martyr tape? They're reporting that there is a martyr tape. They don't have it, nor have any plans of showing it if they did.

What is your point? We get it, you don't believe the news.

link   
I voted for Bush twice. Regretted it by 2006. I voted for Obama hoping for a shake up in the "good ol' boy" network. Obama appointed Geithner and I realized it would be same old, same old. I am NO fan of ANY politician. They are ALL worthless.

That being said, use logic about this Osama Bin Laden thing people.

If he is not dead we will find out soon enough. There will be future tapes and recordings to come out. The terrorists would love nothing more than to prove that the U.S. government is once again lying to it's people and that their glorious leader is still scampering about.

The burial at sea thing makes sense. Don't leave a site for a shrine. Do it quickly before there is all kinds of negative sentiment about it from the muslim world and demands for the body from followers.

It's gone. It's over. It's done with. He sleeps with the fishes.

Get over it.

I am the first one to believe that the government lies to us constantly, but this is real.

If not, we will soon find out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Evidence of what?
its just a propaganda piece...
Question...if a murderer releases a long tape about his death, should cnn play that? is this really any different overall? is it news, or is it sensationalism?

I will watch the video online somewhere I imagine, just for the hell of it...but do I think its newsworthy? not really...but the fallout may be of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join