It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Disinfo
That is just a old photoshop job that for some reason has been dug up...its not an offical photo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes. Particularly on SkyNews (not so much on CNN or in too much else I've read), where I'm sensing undercurrents that say "suspicious." They can't of course come right out and say things. It's mostly "whispers" and subtle nuances.

Here's a link.... that shows a bit of skepticism.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
Osama Bin Laden may be dead, but Justin Bieber is still at large.

SEAL team six is likely planning a raid as we speak...hopefully they don't dump him, and his hair in the ocean before the American people can verify his demise...

This is such a crock, the more I see of this on the news. It's sad how many people just swallow everything they're told, without proof. That's why so many in this country get suckered into massive debt by snake in the grass salesmen, most of us are complete gullible idiots. Read some of the posts on this thread, where the poster questions why we're questioning what we're being told. Even though it should be hard for even the biggest idiot not to question why they ditched the body, not even 8 hours after they got the most wanted man in the world. Look at the rallies and celebrations, with people chanting,singing, waving flags, fist pumping, etc. If those flags were red, black, and green most Americans would call them animals.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If saudi did not want the body and SO TO SPEAK we wanted to give bin laden respect of burial rights as says in article above. RESPECT OF BURIAL RIGHTS, wtf. RESPECT. you got to be kidding me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I bet Osama is not dead and he is now being torture and interrogated because Osama is more usefull alive than he is dead.

They are using the burial at sea story as a cover up, if he did die then why bury him just hours after being killed, makes no sense.

Either way it's a huge victory for America and the free world.

link   
Ok, i just got in from a day out...This new news is blatently obvious as to whats really going on !! I cant believe people haven't seen right through it already....Well maybe they have but i haven't had a chance to read through ALL of the many threads there has been about this.

Right, my take on it is...NATO killed gaddafi's son and grandkids. Now NATO are covering there backs and crapping themselves because they know damn well that gadaffi will not let NATO get away with what they have done...SO, in saying that Bin Laden has now been killed (an old threat) they now cover there backs as to when the reprocucions occur..and they will ! I doubt any country would let it lie when family members are killed.

Can you imagine what would happen if someone did an air strike on New york, london or Paris ?? Jeez !! (or anywhare to be honest) Our nations would go mad !

Everything they do is blatant cover ups ! Im so sick of it. Its childish school ground bulling and they call themselves MEN? They need to grow up and stop killing inocent people.

Why cant they go back to how they used to fight years ago...stick them all in a field and the last one standing is the winner !

We all know who the victims will be in this latest murder...Its US the public, the ones that are expendable, the ones that NO government give a cr#p about.

Stop the world, i want to get off !!!!!

link   
Of course they will release an image at some point
they just need more time to photoshop it lol

they know the picture or video will be carefully analysed by ATS

if they dont release at least a photoshoped picture .. it will be worse then not releasing one at all

so everyone wondering if they are going to show something .. a "proof"
they will come up with a image for our eyes
so people can continu to be brainwashed
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Murdered not killed

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Murdered not killed
Uh that is if it was he, for he may have died 9+ years ago. Funny that he was dropped in the ocean, maybe the sea should become a shrine for the truth

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Deal with it

link   
reply to post by Ben81

No doubt, when they killed Pablo Escobar, they had photos of the spec ops team standing on him like he was a bagged elk. I'm sure IF they did get him, there's photos of a SEAL tea bagging him or something...why would they not release it already? Because, this is BS. He's been long dead. They are just ready to pull out of Afghanistan, probably got what they were really after and needed a show to say we won and can leave proud. But, I'm not proud right now. Even if they did kill him, to celebrate his death and chant USA! USA! USA! like all the monkeys are doing, makes us just as bad as our enemies. If we had any class, we would solemnly acknowledge that a sick animal was put down, and honor the deaths of all the innocents caught up in the middle.

link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Of course they will release an image at some point
they just need more time to photoshop it lol

they know the picture or video will be carefully analysed by ATS

if they dont release at least a photoshoped picture .. it will be worse then not releasing one at all

so everyone wondering if they are going to show something .. a "proof"
they will come up with a image for our eyes
so people can continu to be brainwashed
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Makes little sense.

If they faked this, don't you think they would have already photo shopped the pictures in advanced? Why would they be doing it after the release the news of his death, I mean planning weeks ahead or even months would have had to gone into this, they must have forgot that little detail to photoshop the pictures eh?

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes. Particularly on SkyNews (not so much on CNN or in too much else I've read), where I'm sensing undercurrents that say "suspicious." They can't of course come right out and say things. It's mostly "whispers" and subtle nuances.

Here's a link.... that shows a bit of skepticism.

Yep! You are right! Thanks!!

Wonder if many others will do the same or are they having to play the game

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

I agree, I guess having made a mistake of killing children by nato all over the net and around the world is worth bringing Bin laden resurrected and assassinated all in one day.

edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I just think that to play the Osama card they must be going after a big fish.

We will see. This has been so rushed that it wont take long to find out. Im just worried about who the sacrificial lambs will be. Americans? I suspect there will be some "retaliatory attack" to make Americans willing to go all crazy on someone.

I still suspect Iran or Pakistan. Either one is bad, but Pakistan has nukes. Im worried.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

Good one, i actually started to get bored, until it said 'We lost a helicopter due to mechanical failiure....and had to destry it'
And 1 minute later; 'We didn't say it was mechanical'
So which is it?
The whole story stinks from start to finish.
The only part i can believe is that there is the probability of a 'retalliation' i.e. a nuke somewhere in europe (as per Wikileaks)-the good old US of A of course, will be quite safe.
If it's Paris, then Nostradamus was right

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Ok, but how did they get Bin Laden`s DNA material to compare to the material from the corpse and confirm it was him?

It's already been stated and reported on the news that they used the brain of his sister.

honestly i dont buy any of the hype nor the claims

bin Laden had nothing to do with 9/11 other than being the official scapegoat. The US government engineered 9/11 at the request of the global financial elite to gain support for the wars.

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If saudi did not want the body and SO TO SPEAK we wanted to give bin laden respect of burial rights as says in article above. RESPECT OF BURIAL RIGHTS, wtf. RESPECT. you got to be kidding me.

Although the notion of respect for OBL is all but foreign, you do have to respect the enemy in death..honor and chivery..seperates people from barbarians.

in the trojan war, the Achaeans did return the body of Hector (the Trojan's commander and "superman") to the king for proper burial (but not before spending 12 days mutiliating the body and such.)

This was the divine message from the gods at the time...do whatever you want in the battles, but respect the dead, even of the most deserving enemy.

Respect the dead...I think that (should be at least) a universal trait...although it can be difficult

link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
Here's the transcript of an off-the-record conference call held by senior administration officials—and moderated by White House press aide Tommy Vietor—minutes after President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed by US special forces:

toward the bottom of this article it says that they gave bin laden burial rights in respect. This is an outrage. RESPECT. If i had a loved one in 9/11 i would go VIRAL about this info.

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well I put my money on Libya, Pakistan doesn't have anything Us wants, actually US tax payer money goes on briberies, incentives and training of their terrorist, I mean their military to keep their leader (that is friennnnndly with the US alive), Iran still goes strong even with the manufactured insurrections within the country, Libya is an easier target right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join