It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have to laugh at that one, first he got assassinated by a shot in his head, then, US needs to handle its body with kid gloves as no to infuriate the muslin world, but, but "ain't" we bombing muslin nations and killing their people on collateral damage? since the war on terror was "created".

US government have a very wicked way to show respect and honor, but then again, is the American way.

We kill you and then we honor your death body.

link   
I'll believe it when they pull the body out of the water and test it. Otherwise who knows WHO the body is.

link   
Why the worst cover-up, hack job, bullcrap story in history you ask? I’ll tell you…

Just two days ago the Russians and the Chinese told us to stop bombing Libya and to basically pull out of the country. They also reduced the amount of U.S. debt that they are buying. Basically the U.S. is finished in its attempted control of the Middle East oil supply. We can no longer stay in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Libya is going to kick BP, and all other oil companies out of their country. India also announced that they will NOT be buying the F16 aircraft and instead are going to buy from non-American sources. Japan is now broke and can also no longer buy U.S. debt due to their own crisis.

What all this means is that the U.S. is broke, has little to no support around the world now and is about to lose its control over the resources of the planet, not just the middle east. This bullcrap hack job un-provable story is a last ditch desperate effort to incite Muslims to attack America so that we can have an excuse to invade Libya in order to attempt to control more oil.

Prepare for another false flag Al-Quida attack against this country in a big way and prepare to go full scale invasion of the Middle East, south America, and well, basically it will be world war three. America is about to go down in the worst financial disaster in recorded history and only major warfare will be able to bring us out of it. Our government and the corporations that run it will do anything to keep their power over global commodities at our expense. Make no mistake, this is just the beginning of more war to save a dying global monopoly from losing control.

link   
The tragedy of Bin Laden was that he held views which many of us here could actively support. No foreign interference in the affairs of Islamic countries. A media which manipulates, misinforms & hides the truth from the public. The abuse of human rights by unelected despots. Islamic countries being up to their eyeballs in debt at a time their wealth was being either plundered by the West or secreted away by corrupt Kings, Ruling Councils & propped up dictatorships. The lack of adequate food, water & healthcare for the common man & woman. Widespread corruption in public affairs.

All that many of us could agree with him on. His personal weakness was that he didn't follow Mohandas Gandhi in the ways of mass, civil & peaceful resistance ; he couldn't, he didn't live under a regime which would tolerate such things. Instead he went with the gun & the bullet. But for that, many today in the West would consider him a hero.

September 11th will be the event which defines Osama Bin Laden when history is written. I don't condone what he did on that day in any way whatever. But I understand why he did it. I just wish he'd chosen a different path altogether.

link   
White house briefing due in a few minutes...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
The London Guardian has suggested that the fake image used by several British mainstream media websites this morning on their front pages was the work of “conspiracy theorists” who claimed it was genuine.

lol really? so now they blame the conspiracy theorists for it?
how low can the media be?
They used that image for there propaganda reasons and now they are blaming it on the theorists.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can't help but jump in on this one. Philosophically, I'm a pacifist, and I believe in diplomacy and the causes for peace and justice. Do I believe that the events of 9/11 were the result of a pre-meditated conspiracy?
I'm undecided to be honest, and I've been a part of this community off and on for years.
Is it good that OBL is dead? YES. He's an obvious icon of hatred and intolerance, no matter how you look at it. He's a militant religious zealot. Nationally, we need something to help boost us out of our collective low self-esteem. We need to win again, and to remember how that feels.
WINNING!! ( sorry, I simply couldn't resist... )

On a serious note, I admire the team of men and women who successfully executed this mission. My imagination races with the thought of how they felt, being given the extraordinary responsibility of representing our country, the 9/11 families, our military forces, and the President. Imagine being the man who pulled the trigger and took OSB out of the game permanently.
Those guys kick ass.
Well done. That was a defining moment of a lifetime. Their careers are ensured. They are true heroes, and I"m willing to publically admit that, no matter how much of a pacifist I am.

Relax, folks. All things are transitory, and this too shall pass. We'll be back to our regularly scheduled program of death, destruction, natural disasters and economic folly. Then you'll be back to normal, and you'll feel comfortable again.
I'm still waiting for DISCLOSURE.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lotr65
Obama has been proclaimed dead 9 times in 10 years. INFOWARS- his body has corps has been frozen in ice for over a decade.

Obama? Don't you mean Osama?

You see, if Obama have been frozen for ten years, there arises some irrefutable probems with that claim

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings

Prepare for another false flag Al-Quida attack against this country in a big way and prepare to go full scale invasion of the Middle East, south America, and well, basically it will be world war three.

I dont know about world war 3 yet, but you could be right. Im VERY worried you are right about the false flag here though.

Last night they kept repeating "we are all united as one people, like we were on 9-11" and it freaked me out. They want us to unite, but for what? Osama is dead, It makes me really worried something new and big is coming.

Peace.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by lotr65
Obama has been proclaimed dead 9 times in 10 years. INFOWARS- his body has corps has been frozen in ice for over a decade.

Obama has never been proclaimed dead...he is the POTUS...come on, we just got the long form birth certificate and now you lot are wanting the death certificate?

Anyhow, only conspiracy websites and speculation proclaimed him dead..never offical sources...

For instance...you now just proclaimed Obama is dead...does that mean in a few years, "they" proclaimed Obama died...or just some confused conspiracy theorists...

Putting the words "Obama & dead" in the same sentence has probably resulted in drawing the attention of the secret service. Get ready for your phones to be tapped and your garbage to be searched.....Dang I guess I fell into the same trap! Well, it was nice knowing all of you. See you in Gitmo!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That is why US tax payer money goes into Pakistan to keep the regime alive, US can not afford to let those nukes fall in the wrong hands, but then again, I bet you that if something happen with Pakistan NATO will be invading that country faster that they found, killed and bury Bin Laden

link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Sky News is expressing some doubt over the official story and requesting proof.

Good, I hope this catches on in the msm about the open questions.

I spoke to my father this morning (ultra conservative fox brainwashed type)...one would think he would quickly grasp onto any conspiracy theory considering glenn beck is sort of his hero.

Anyhow, I said something to the effect of OBL is possibly dead...he then told me of how dna confirms it..I said..well ya, but I want to see some proof beyond just an offical word

he went nuts...shaking anger, demanding I am some truther thats delusional, etc...total meltdown..shortest conversation with him ever...how can you reason with that.

I mean, I am willing to accept he died last night as stated...I just want to see some proof overall...and now I am considered..whatever, anti-american or some such (He and I rarely see eye to eye in anything political...he is glen beck/limbaugh type conservative, I am maddow liberal..so..meh...but this, I mean, hell...how can that even be rationalized.

must he wait for glenn beck to suggest all may not be as it seems before he can even contemplate this?

link   
President Barack Obama is talking about 9/11 and stating all the issues that we know didn't happen, it's all a cover for something or a reason to do something. We need to keep our eyes on everything else, we'll find it and inform people.

link   
by the way any canadians here watching CBC by any chance?

They had a video of young university students posting a sign that says Obama forget to say thank you president Bush!
andd cheering in front where bush is supposed to live.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Putting the words "Obama & dead" in the same sentence has probably resulted in drawing the attention of the secret service. Get ready for your phones to be tapped and your garbage to be searched.....Dang I guess I fell into the same trap! Well, it was nice knowing all of you. See you in Gitmo!

I call top bunk!

link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I canceled TV for Netflix and am NOT kicking myself, we just went over to the neighbor's place to watch Obama's address. Well, 2 minutes of it, until our eyes glazed over (he really should just read from notes in hand, the teleprompter thing makes him seem robotic & insincere) then we went back up to OUR apt and enjoyed commercial-free ummm, what'd we watch? India, with Michael Palin. So nice not having MSM beamed into our liviing quarters. Although, with all the neighbors having MSM beamed into theirs, it'd not be sooo farfetched to kind of think just maybe I'm still getting those "broadcasts" right along with everyone else.
That is a joke, btw.

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
We kill you and then we honor your death body.

To avoid backlash from the entire Muslim world? Yes. I can see that. It would be STUPID to disrespect his body, dead or alive.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Some people are just over the top for me with to much conspiracies..I can see World War 3 happening anyways over the massive debt and eocnomy problems.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If saudi did not want the body and SO TO SPEAK we wanted to give bin laden respect of burial rights as says in article above. RESPECT OF BURIAL RIGHTS, wtf. RESPECT. you got to be kidding me.

Although the notion of respect for OBL is all but foreign, you do have to respect the enemy in death..honor and chivery..seperates people from barbarians.

in the trojan war, the Achaeans did return the body of Hector (the Trojan's commander and "superman") to the king for proper burial (but not before spending 12 days mutiliating the body and such.)

This was the divine message from the gods at the time...do whatever you want in the battles, but respect the dead, even of the most deserving enemy.

Respect the dead...I think that (should be at least) a universal trait...although it can be difficult
There's a difference between a soldier who has fought with honor on the battlefield, and a coward mass murderer who sends out suicide bombers from the safety of his palace.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It all seems a little fishy to me as well. The media reported that we were in and out in 40 minutes. Why on earth did we not secure the location? Surely there has to be all kinds of AQ documents and info on site.

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join