It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Rapid DNA Testing. Results in Two to Four Hours

The entire process takes only four hours at present but the research team is already optimizing it and reducing the cycle time down to two hours.

With the test, police could check on whether a person’s DNA matches that found at past crime scenes while suspects are still being processed and before a decision on whether to release them on bail has been made. Portable DNA testing could also be used in disasters such as earthquakes to identify victims the researchers said.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Personally speaking of course, but I don't believe one single word of this nonsense. How convenient. To my mind, they desperately needed something to take the focus off the horror unfolding at Fukushima. Also, Obama is running for re-election and what better way to run the race than being seen as the guy who got Bin Laden? A Muslim buried at sea....Why? All very fishy (excuse the pun.) More to this than meets the eye. Just watch. Could be a ploy to move more troops into Pakistan, near the Iranian border, citing increased terror attacks which will now probably occur in that region. Carried out by whom I wonder? Nope, all part of a bigger plan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

It is hard to bury him with his head pointed toward Mecca if the ocean currents are spinning him around, I hear that a Muslim is supposed to be buried that way. I would have stuffed him in a giant sausage skin with a mixture of pork and pigs blood, thereby denying him his 70 or whatnot virgins in paradise. Hee hee.

link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I agree with what they have done, but I have some questions and I also think form reading the press that some people have the illusion that this will reduce the thread of terror and that at the time of his death he was the leader of Al’Qa’ida. Lots of inaccuracies and exagerations I have spotted in the press, this does not help.

I would rather they had assassinated him over a trial

link   
OMG, they do not want any photos of him spreading around so we can look at the body of bin laden. Apparently they buried his body at sea. This is the BIGGEST conspiracy on the web. Someone can take and run with this one, i am currently working on something else. here is the link. www.msnbc.msn.com... We all wanted proof and to see in photos and they dump the body in the ocean. WHY?

link   
Check out the way this is written up on the AP Press...

seems they find this at least somewhat suspicious too...

AP PRESS seems to have doubt in story

The officials did not immediately say where or how the testing was done but the test explains why President Barack Obama was confident to announce the death to the world Sunday night. Obama provided no details on the identification process. The U.S. is believed to have collected DNA samples from bin Laden family members in the years since the 9/11 attacks that triggered the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan. It was unclear whether the U.S. also had fingerprints or some other means to identify the body on site. Bin Laden was shot in the head during the firefight with members of an elite American counter-terrorism unit that launched a helicopter-borne raid on the al-Qaida leader's compound in Pakistan early Monday, U.S. officials said. Officials said the U.S. special forces who stormed the compound came face to face with their prey. U.S. officials also said bin Laden was identified through "facial recognition," a reference to technology for mapping unique facial characteristics, but it was not clear exactly how the Navy SEAL troops performed the comparison. The body was later taken to an American warship, but the senior Pentagon official declined to say which one and where the ship was situated. The body was photographed before being buried at sea, although no images have been released by the Obama administration. The U.S. official who disclosed the burial at sea said it would have been difficult to find a country willing to accept the remains. Obama said the remains had been handled in accordance with Islamic custom, which requires speedy burial. Positive identification of the remains is considered a critically important part of the U.S. operation, given the symbolic importance of bin Laden's leadership of the Islamic extremist movement that was based in Afghanistan until the U.S. invaded in October 2001. When al-Qaida's leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June 2006, DNA tests were performed by the FBI to positively identify the remains. The U.S. military also performed an autopsy, in part to dispel allegations in the immediate aftermath of the airstrike that the terrorist leader had been beaten or shot by U.S. soldiers while in American custody. It was not clear Monday whether the Obama administration intended to release its photos of bin Laden's body. In July 2003, when U.S. forces killed Saddam Hussein's sons, Odai and Qusai, in a gunbattle in northern Iraq, the U.S. military released graphic after-death photographs in an effort to prove to Iraqis that they were dead. Two of the photos showed the first man, identified as Qusai, with bruises and blood spots around his eyes. That face was far more intact than the other, identified as Odai; the mouth was open with the teeth showing.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I just found this publicintelligence.net... explaining how the photo of Osama's dead body is a fake. What else are our "esteemed" leaders gonna pull out of their hats next?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

So convenient, right, it was okay to show pictures of Saddam death sons, to the world to see and even Saddam execution by hanging, but Bin laden will forever remain a mystery and we just have to believe the here say manufactured by our government.

People DNA from his family can be used to fake bin ladens death. Just because we are told that is his DNA it doesn't make it real.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
The biggest concern about all of this is Pakistan's "involvement".

If you believe the reports they found Bin Laden not far outside of Islamabad. No way did the ISI and Pakistani authorities not know where he was. It's been known for years that the ISI has had links with Islamic fundamentalists (they helped the Taliban to win control of Afghanistan in the first place). Harbouring Bin Laden following 9/11 is something quite different though.

"The compound (where OBL was staying) is just "a stone's throw" and less than 200 yards from the Pakistan Military Academy, an elite military training centre, which is Pakistan's equivalent to Britain's Sandhurst, one local journalist from Abbottabad told the BBC. Other reports have put the distance at 800 yards."

There is not a facepalm in the world big enough to respond to that. I find it hard to believe that US didn't know where he was for years now, let alone Pakistan, having read that. OBL probably ran out of money to pay his bribes and they finally gave him up. Whatever happened, Pakistan is a shambles of a country and a ticking timebomb ready to go off. A country with nuclear weapons with people in important positions who clearly have sympathies with Al Qaeda, as shown by the way they harboured Bin Laden for christ knows how long. The phrase; "keep your friends close, your enemies closer" comes to mind.

Exactly! this is also highly suspicious!

ISI certainly knew without a doubt about this for 5 years since the compound was built - and if they knew, others and the US certainly knew as well!

It's all about the timings - why now - Cui bono?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by kevinunknown

It is hard to bury him with his head pointed toward Mecca if the ocean currents are spinning him around, I hear that a Muslim is supposed to be buried that way. I would have stuffed him in a giant sausage skin with a mixture of pork and pigs blood, thereby denying him his 70 or whatnot virgins in paradise. Hee hee.

I was thinking the same thing.

Make a giant "pig-in-a-blanket" out of him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Lies Lies and more LIES, Bin Laden was killed in 2001, he has been dead ever since, this is just another pathetic attempt by TPTB to cover up all the fraud and lies and crimes they have committed. If anyone believes this crap they are a complete idiot and have no idea what is going on in the bigger picture.

All those fake videos with the imposter in them and all the "audio tapes", BULL CRAP!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The body DUMPED at sea, this reeks of coverup so bad it stinks. Why on earth would they do this? I think the person that wrote the article should be checked into and so should the reason behind the body being dumped in the ocean. The whole thing is a big cover up of something that is being held, so information of sorts. Would he of talked? If so, what? Why at sea? Is bin laden still alive? What is going on? where did they dump the body? Lots of unanswered questions for the peoples who want answers about 9/11. THIS IS HUGE.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
OMG, they do not want any photos of him spreading around so we can look at the body of bin laden. Apparently they buried his body at sea. This is the BIGGEST conspiracy on the web. Someone can take and run with this one, i am currently working on something else. here is the link. www.msnbc.msn.com... We all wanted proof and to see in photos and they dump the body in the ocean. WHY?

someone take this please.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

We first off don't agree pakistan is the birthplace of terrorism...terrorism comes from disparity and religious intolerance. Pakistan is just one of many front lines around the world...however, even if you make the front line glow, it won't change a thing..religious and economic injustice will continue and new front lines will be created.

You are right of course. It isnt the birthplace of terrorism.

But, it could be where we plan to attack. Iran is one guess, Pakistan is another real possibility because they DO have nukes, and that is where he was conveniently "killed."

Iran...........Pakistan.............which one are we going for?

Iran is a good bet too, because of the internal conflict there. We may be trying to quickly seize that opportunity. But, Pakistan is a threat to India, and corporate America LIKES India.

We will find out soon. The Presidential announcement makes me think we are going to get our false flag attack in the US soon.

I had a dream a month ago that millions were going to die. This may be it.

link   

Originally posted by marg6043

So convenient, right, it was okay to show pictures of Saddam death sons, to the world to see and even Saddam execution by hanging, but Bin laden will forever remain a mystery and we just have to believe the here say manufactured by our government.

People DNA from his family can be used to fake bin ladens death. Just because we are told that is his DNA it doesn't make it real.

I agree!!

I texted the amazing less-than 24 hr operation to some friends with everything summed up, awaiting their reactions..

I'm sure they won't even see the obsurdity in it

link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

They said there are videos and pictures, however...I will believe it when I see it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

thanks for the link earlier!

Plus all this went down in 40 minutes??????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Wouldn't matter. People claim that Saddam was a stand in too.

Really, you can only be as thorough as possible. They can't possibly be so through that they might convince those whose minds are already made up.
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: through...thorough....

link   
anyone see any MSM journalists that seem think that the story is lil' suspect?

I wonder how they are containing their suspician, as they must feel ridiculous having to report this BS story

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well I bet we are going full scale into Libya you know the central banks can not way to get their hands on their gold reserves and the oil barons in the US can not wait to get their hands on their oil.

Now for Iran that can wait, Libya is more accessible than Iran right now.

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join