It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Something is definately stinks here, how can they supposedly or did dump his body in the ocean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just had this posted to me on facebook.........

She wasn't known for being dihonest.

edit on 2-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Really, you can only be as through as possible. They can't possibly be so through that they might convince those whose minds are already made up.

On that I agree with you 100%.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

When I watched that link, I chuckled the entire time....

They even had that old photo with an Ak in his hands as they said he 'shot back at the American troops'

Lifetime could've came up with a more believable story

link   

Originally posted by baraka
so regarding to the new footage obl died in bed.... if that so that was coward way of the SPECOPS resolving the case...

The so called mansion doesnt look anything like one. The BED and the small COT next to it are not part of the mansion if it was called a mansion. Its just a regular building like any other from the pics posted so far on CNN.

LINK 1
LINK 2

link   
Why didn't they just return the body to the family?Isn't being dead good enough?And what made them scatter his ashes into the sea like some sappy movie ending?

He's dead..he's killed people from America!(supposedly)..America has killed people from Afghanistan(fact)

Who's is more justifiable?

Why was Osama considered a terrorist and not a soldier of war?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Bin Laden suposedly did and masterminded the 9/11 attack
but we went to Irak
Saddam Hussein was hanged and we saw that whole video
even a hole in his neck

Bin Laden killed 10 yrs later and they show no image of him
they are pretty fast saying he will be buried at sea ...

the perfect place to hide a body

how conventionnal for them to put it that way
They really think we are dumb that much ???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

That happen to me from the first time I saw the story, I just broke into a laughter spasm that I could not stop.

Why? I guess something inside me tells me that, It can not be more fake that already is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Here is the thing
How do you know he is dead?

That was an extremely large quote so I had to chop it down. Here is my thing. How do you know he's not dead? I'd rather believe he is dead than just dump all over our government claiming they are a bunch of liars. Until someone proves they are lying then I choose to believe they got him yesterday and dumped his body in the sea.

Baaa. Baaaaaaaaa.

Let me guess. It happened on Obama's watch so he gets credit? Wasn't that all you could puke over and over last night?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Absolutely! 100% damn right.
It may be an idea for the astronomers to see exactly where were Venus & Sirius at that exact moment?
It would not amaze me if the ascention was something like 9 degrees, 11 minutes...............

link   
Such a large victory with such little proof. Everyone was so happy about the death of saddam, and provided with all kinds of proof, but yet a "world victory" has been reached by offing this guy, and nothing to show? odd.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Orlovista because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by baraka

They did report on the news,conveniently I may add, that Osama has 10 sons.

link   
This whole thing is pretty absurd, even if what they are saying is true. They say nobody would take the body, and they didn't want there to be a "shrine" to use as a rallying tool. If what the government says is true, the AMERICAN PEOPLE want the body. They ditched it in the ocean, ALREADY?! The more I think about it, the more this is BS, BS, BS. I'm sure he's been long dead. They know this, but are probably done with whatever they were wanting to really do in Afghanistan, and had to put on this big show to say "WE WON!" now, we can pull our troops out without looking like they failed the mission, that was never REALLY the mission to begin with.

link   
Let the conspiracies begin ...
Wikipedia Page

DNA from bin Laden's body, compared with DNA samples on record from his dead sister,[154] confirmed bin Laden's identity.[155] The body was recovered by the U.S. military, and was in its custody[146] until, according to one U.S. official, his body was buried at sea according to Islamic traditions. One U.S. official stated that "finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult."

So, no body available for public confirmation?
Very convenient.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm just laughing at 90% of these posts. If the death of Osama was to happen at ANY time of the past or future, people would be saying that it is perfect timing for one reason or another. Wait and let the photos and evidence get released before everyone starts crying wolf. To me its big disrespect to the US Special Forces who actually took part in the mission.

Don't you all see why he was unfrozen from the depths of American bunkers! Celebrity apprentice was on at the same time the news was being released!!!!! Obama knew Trump might beat him in the elections!!!! So he decided to stage his death!

My "theory" lol

link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Scattered his ashes, maybe i should of read more into the article. Boy, they really want to bury this one, now don't they. Why, a cover up and did not want bin laden to speak out and they wanted no photos either. Why can they not say hey, this is what happened.

link   
Just got from work and I don´t know if these questions were asked/answered,

How did they manage a DNA test within less than 24 hours?

How did they get DNA from Bin Laden prior to his death, to compare and confirm it was him?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Well, the theory there is that she meant to say daniel pearl and had bin ladin on mind from saying it a couple minutes earlier.
curious, but not to the point of going to the "fishy" extent

link   
I apoligize if this has been posted before. I tried reading everything, I hope I didn't miss it.

Can anyone say birthers re-direct??... Does anyone else think it's weird that just as people are really questioning the release of the birth certficate..eww all of a sudden, let's give the people something they've been waiting for, Osama. Please it's just a little bit to coincidential to me.

link   
Im sure pictures and video will surface over time,but Osama still could have certainly been killed years ago, todays news could be timed to offset an economic crisis,and to boost ratings,its my opinion thats whats going on here

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join