It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 121
318
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Regarding the burial at sea, and FWIW here's what I found on a Wiki last night...see www.abovetopsecret.com...


Islam

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.[3]

Yet today the same Wiki says this...


Islam

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, "so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out". However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.[3]


en.wikipedia.org...

Someone removed the bolded line. Hmm?

Being discussed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...




posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 

I don't see any evidence on those articles you linked. And if Bin Laden really had died years ago, wouldn't there have been proof of this?


Um we still do not have proof of this? We have heresy and conjecture based on some sketchy details at best.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As I said on another thread, the rescue helicopter probably had an onboard automatic camera running (as did the one blown up) and you'd think that there would be security tapes inside the compound. On such a mission all of the personnel may have been equipped with constantly running cams in their helmets or somewhere. There is likely much more on-site evidence than has been publicly admitted or talked about so far.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inkling
 

Have to ask why though. Suited monkey's dropping in favour? Qaddaffhi's loss of family? MURDER IS BEING CARRIED OUT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AND WE ALLOW THEM TO DO IT> IT HAS TO STOP>



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by Ben81
Of course they will release an image at some point
they just need more time to photoshop it lol

they know the picture or video will be carefully analysed by ATS


if they dont release at least a photoshoped picture .. it will be worse then not releasing one at all

so everyone wondering if they are going to show something .. a "proof"
they will come up with a image for our eyes
so people can continu to be brainwashed
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


Makes little sense.

If they faked this, don't you think they would have already photo shopped the pictures in advanced? Why would they be doing it after the release the news of his death, I mean planning weeks ahead or even months would have had to gone into this, they must have forgot that little detail to photoshop the pictures eh?


Because they know of sites like ATS, seriously.

They know that we are gonna put questions on people's minds.

They haven't done it yet cuz back then, most of the nation was still under the 9/11 spell, and that we wouldn't question anything.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by FuGGer
Here's the transcript of an off-the-record conference call held by senior administration officials—and moderated by White House press aide Tommy Vietor—minutes after President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed by US special forces:


toward the bottom of this article it says that they gave bin laden burial rights in respect. This is an outrage. RESPECT. If i had a loved one in 9/11 i would go VIRAL about this info.


I wondered about that too...

why are they showing rspect, after they shot him in his left eye with no trial?/

Seriously, on CNN they are saying the SEAL shot him in his left eye.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Osama is dead again, good for him.

That guy has more lives than a cat.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


If it's the same people that did Obama's birth certificate, it could be a long wait



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I wondered about that too...

why are they showing rspect, after they shot him in his left eye with no trial?/

Seriously, on CNN they are saying the SEAL shot him in his left eye.


Would you have preferred it was the right eye?
edit on 2-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by Ben81
Of course they will release an image at some point
they just need more time to photoshop it lol

they know the picture or video will be carefully analysed by ATS


if they dont release at least a photoshoped picture .. it will be worse then not releasing one at all

so everyone wondering if they are going to show something .. a "proof"
they will come up with a image for our eyes
so people can continu to be brainwashed
edit on 5/2/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


Makes little sense.

If they faked this, don't you think they would have already photo shopped the pictures in advanced? Why would they be doing it after the release the news of his death, I mean planning weeks ahead or even months would have had to gone into this, they must have forgot that little detail to photoshop the pictures eh?


you got a point
they maybe though that we will go with the flow .. no need of the picture

that americans trust every word the gov say

but now people are starting asking for the real proof .. they maybe have already a worked picture
but wanted to see .. if people would really really ask for one ??

im not the government .. cant really know for sure how they fully work

so i think they are waiting for the feedback ..
its a calculated strategy .. because they also have to go with the flow .. PEOPLE FLOW
before they start manipulating things up .. they need a few feedback first

making any sense ??



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ButterCookie
I wondered about that too...

why are they showing rspect, after they shot him in his left eye with no trial?/

Seriously, on CNN they are saying the SEAL shot him in his left eye.


Would you have preferred it was the right eye?
edit on 2-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)


LOL! No...just pointing out that they said this was where he shot.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The question I have to ask is. With all this Bin Laden crap going on what are they trying to distract us from? Is a false flag coming within a days, and they need a justification? This whole incident reeks of falsehood. The most wanted man in the world for over 10 years was killed, and hours after being captured/killed, they throw his body into the sea?
Don't you think you they would have held on to his body longer than several hours? Even if they were worried about turning his grave into a "holy place" as the media has been saying, they could hold the body for as long as they want, then turn it over to the Bin Laden family for private burial, or the US gov't could bury the body themselves in a secret location.

I'm not buying any of this crap.


edit on 2-5-2011 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by FuGGer
Here's the transcript of an off-the-record conference call held by senior administration officials—and moderated by White House press aide Tommy Vietor—minutes after President Barack Obama announced that Osama bin Laden had been killed by US special forces:


toward the bottom of this article it says that they gave bin laden burial rights in respect. This is an outrage. RESPECT. If i had a loved one in 9/11 i would go VIRAL about this info.


The conspiracy is growing as i write this. The article above was changed. At the bottom it read. Handled in accordance with respect of islamic practice and tradition. They took out the RESPECT OF, portion of that sentence.
edit on 2-5-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   




Okay, you still don't answer my question correctly. Your saying if all this planning went into the the fake death of Osama they didn't make a picture yet ? And they are doing it right now AFTER they released the news to the media? "IF" this was faked, you don't think there top priority would be to make a fake picture?

US government are procrastinators and waited the last minute to make a photoshop because they thought no one would question it and not ask for pictures. Right :/

That is a huge disrepectful blow to the special forces that took part in the operation, give credit where it is due.

Some of these posts crack me up, they really do.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by cloaked4u
This is an outrage. RESPECT. If i had a loved one in 9/11 i would go VIRAL about this info.


They took out the RESPECT OF, portion of that sentence


And you lot say conspiracy theorists are ignored.

Perhaps they took out the respect of part specifically because they didn't want to anger people whom wanted to mutiliate the body or become infuriated at someone honoring the dead.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Stagted For Obamas Re Election of elites rich folks


I dont believe any of the news that bin laden has been killed yesterday he has been dead for years people.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Soooo... CNN are saying that within an hour Bin LAden was shot in the head and buried at sea ??? OMG really? So No one 'official' was there to actually prove it was him ?

When has ANY national body ever been 'buried' so quickly ?

If the sheeply buy this then they are even more brain washed than we originally thought !

And for those of you that are thinking America will be getting reprocussions from the Gadaffi sibling murders, well i dont think you will....Its mainly France and the UK that have been pushing the attacks. Yep im in the UK, and now im officailly locking down and staying away from the citys !



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer
 
After reading the transcript that you posted earlier ( thank you for that, I starred you post) I noticed that a senior administration official says that Pakistan was not alerted that the mission was going to occur.

Is Hillary Clinton out of the loop? I heard that she is saying that Pakistan was alerted and aware of the mission before it started.

NVM: I shot my mouth off too soon, I can't find confirmation that she said it.


edit on 2-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Regarding the burial at sea, and FWIW here's what I found on a Wiki last night...see www.abovetopsecret.com...


Islam

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.[3]

Yet today the same Wiki says this..

Then why is bin laden in ashes? More cover up, more lies.


Islam

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, "so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out". However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.[3]


en.wikipedia.org...

Someone removed the bolded line. Hmm?

Being discussed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Stagted For Obamas Re Election of elites rich folks


I dont believe any of the news that bin laden has been killed yesterday he has been dead for years people.



Proof? Any?



new topics

top topics



 
318
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

log in

join