It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by inkling
reply to post by inkling

Have to ask why though. Suited monkey's dropping in favour? Qaddaffhi's loss of family? MURDER IS BEING CARRIED OUT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES AND WE ALLOW THEM TO DO IT> IT HAS TO STOP>

I agree. However, this should be directed to Al Qaeda, muslim extremists, innocent children with bombs strapped to their back, airplane highjackers, boats with explosive headed for our ships, Somali pirates, and there are a few others I forgot, like suicide bombers, etc. I assume this message was meant for them. Not the military who stops them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think that Bin Laden had been dead for some time, and they were just waiting for the right moment to stage the event. With the economy and the US dollar in the pooper, escalating wars in the middle east, and a lot of discontent, staging the death of Bin Laden is the perfect scheme for right now. Ironically, they can get the same effects from this staged victory as they could with a false flag terrorist attack: We're already seeing security and surveillance being stepped up everywhere because of the perceived risk of a retaliation. It also helps popularize our stepped-up killing in the middle east, and will maybe be used to help justify taking the killing to new countries (Syria? Iran?). Lastly, it makes a false flag terror attack MUCH easier to pull off because of where the public consciousness is. One article, I think it was on ABC.com, mentioned that because of increased "risk" of a biological or chemical attack, specifically, a US marine unit helping in Japan amidst the nuclear crisis has been called back to the States.

All in all, this is no victory for anyone but the globalists and kleptocrats running America and, basically, the world. This is an orchestrated rape of the American Consciousness, phase II of the never ending post-9/11 psi op. The next stage in the globalists' carefully-constructed New American Paradigm. But this death event, whether or not it's a total set-up, WILL be exploited in very nasty ways. Watch things VERY closely in the next couple months...you can count on a palpable acceleration in the surveillance/security state and the American wars abroad.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Okay, you still don't answer my question correctly. Your saying if all this planning went into the the fake death of Osama they didn't make a picture yet ? And they are doing it right now AFTER they released the news to the media? "IF" this was faked, you don't think there top priority would be to make a fake picture?

US government are procrastinators and waited the last minute to make a photoshop because they thought no one would question it and not ask for pictures. Right :/

That is a huge disrepectful blow to the special forces that took part in the operation, give credit where it is due.

Some of these posts crack me up, they really do.

That is a huge disrepectful blow to the special forces that took part in the operation, give credit where it is due.

So you believe the hype because you trust the news networks? and you should know those special forces that supposedly killed bin laden yesterday we will never hear there story which i call that BS.

Your saying if all this planning went into the the fake death of Osama they didn't make a picture yet ? And they are doing it right now AFTER they released the news to the media? "IF" this was faked, you don't think there top priority would be to make a fake picture?

It was faked didn't you watch those cheering crowds yesterday night? what a coincidence they were all young drug addict college students that stood near the white house all waving obamas yes we can election posters
bouncing a ball like little children.

Everything was staged just perfectly, your post cracks me up because you believe it,

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm sure we'll have an 'official picture' release.

They'll contact NASA; afterall, they ARE the experts of 'official photos'

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Obama has been proclaimed dead 9 times in 10 years. INFOWARS- his body has corps has been frozen in ice for over a decade.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So they killed him and then quickly and conveniently buried him at sea? After all this time, and knowing how many people would demand real proof? Yeah, ok then.

Apparently they said the DNA evidence is 99.99% proof, well I think this whole thing is 99.99% a load of crap. Not even worth getting wound up at. Governments just look more and more like a sad bunch of attention seeking trolls as time passes. They want us obsessed with their version of reality in the hope that we don't get a proper glimpse of the real version.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
24 hours? Holy cow! Reminds me of how fast they got rid of the debris from 9/11.........

link   
abcnews.go.com...

Bin Laden's corpse was taken to Afghanistan to have his DNA tested for positive identification. The body was then flown to the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson, officials told ABC News and he was buried at sea. The burial was done in accordance with Islamic law, officials said. A Muslim seaman conducted the process and said the prayers, with bin Laden's body wrapped in the "appropriate way."

Obama administration officials said it was important to handle the body in accordance with Islamic practices so not to inflame the Muslim world.

I find it easy to believe that the US would give Osama a proper Islamic burial as to not inflame the Muslim world.

link   
The London Guardian has suggested that the fake image used by several British mainstream media websites this morning on their front pages was the work of “conspiracy theorists” who claimed it was genuine.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Proof? Any?

Yes - I have lots and lots of proof however I need time to assess things before I release it to the public, there are also photos but they are probably too horrific to show at the moment. I promise, I am as honest as the next US politician

link   

Originally posted by lotr65
Obama has been proclaimed dead 9 times in 10 years. INFOWARS- his body has corps has been frozen in ice for over a decade.

OBAMA, don't you mean osama? BIN LADEN.

link   

Originally posted by lotr65

Obama has never been proclaimed dead...he is the POTUS...come on, we just got the long form birth certificate and now you lot are wanting the death certificate?

Anyhow, only conspiracy websites and speculation proclaimed him dead..never offical sources...

For instance...you now just proclaimed Obama is dead...does that mean in a few years, "they" proclaimed Obama died...or just some confused conspiracy theorists...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe we need to run some of this through our "de-coder rings"
from our friends that brought us Fukushima, TEPCO.

Here's what I get using mine;

"Osama Bin Laden Buried At Sea"
Translates to;
"Extremist's corpse dumped from helicopter into ocean"

I hear Elton John is putting the final touches on his tribute to Osama...
"Sandals in the Bin"

Seriously, IF this happened anything like they would have us to believe, Osama could have been taken into custody. This is so far beyond suspicious it is almost a joke. Why kill someone that would be of such value to "interrogate" and almost immediately dump the body at sea when you could take him into custody and remove all of these suspicions?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Osama "Bin" dead a long time folks!!!

Buried at sea.

Whoever comes up with these things, has a hell of a sense of humor. Evil Bastards!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Proof? Any?

Yes - I have lots and lots of proof however I need time to assess things before I release it to the public, there are also photos but they are probably too horrific to show at the moment. I promise, I am as honest as the next US politician

Gotcha
Well, I will be waiting over there...pretty sure the cows are about to come home any second so will corral them when they do in the meantime..
speaking of which, I gotta go check on my new crossbred pigbirds before...make sure they can fly and whatnot.

link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
abcnews.go.com...

Bin Laden's corpse was taken to Afghanistan to have his DNA tested for positive identification. The body was then flown to the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson, officials told ABC News and he was buried at sea. The burial was done in accordance with Islamic law, officials said. A Muslim seaman conducted the process and said the prayers, with bin Laden's body wrapped in the "appropriate way."

Obama administration officials said it was important to handle the body in accordance with Islamic practices so not to inflame the Muslim world.

I find it easy to believe that the US would give Osama a proper Islamic burial as to not inflame the Muslim world.

WHAT? bin ladens body wrapped the apropriate way, I have to find my article, it says his ashes. The conspiracy is going one now.

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Well I put my money on Libya, Pakistan doesn't have anything Us wants, actually US tax payer money goes on briberies, incentives and training of their terrorist, I mean their military to keep their leader (that is friennnnndly with the US alive), Iran still goes strong even with the manufactured insurrections within the country, Libya is an easier target right now.

We are already in Libya though. You could be right. Pakistan doesnt have anything we want, but they have something we dont want. Nukes.

As much as I didnt like what was going on in Libya, I hope you are right and thats all it is. I dont want another war, and I sure dont want a war with someone with nukes.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sky News is expressing some doubt over the official story and requesting proof.
Many of the sentiments expressed in the article mirror the ones on this thread.

www.bloomberg.com... Can US Offer Final Proof Of Osama's Death?

Isn't it interesting how many people do not trust the government or their media lapdogs. This is an interesting phenomenon. So many people demanding proof. lol. The recent administrations have earned the distrust people have in any "official story" trotted out. I don't think I will ever see a time when people trust our government again. We have been lied to so many times that for many of us our first reaction is skepticism and doubt.

When it comes to politicians, I don't have a trusting bone in my body. I always assume I am being lied to.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe bin Laden died of natural causes and so now we HAVE to take credit for killing him to save face, since we had only about a decade to kill him!!!

And now the sheeple can buy the official story and bury 9/11 (since the whole official story of why and how it happened was a complete cover-up, screw-up to begin with). Now America can finally bury it's terribly concocted historical screw-up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hope they release the photos before to long..I'm Sure we can hand the graphic images

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join