It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Now they are saying that last night they did a facial imaging match -up to verify that it was him..

and that the DNA test are underway.....

Wow........Get the lies straight already

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Americans are proclaiming this as some grand victory, when really they should be embarrassed that it's took them, the most well funded and technologically sophisticated military on earth. ten years to caputre one single man. While all this time he was practically right under their noses in Pakistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

What are you assuming is a lie and why? Couldn't they do both?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How ironic is it that a website specializing in denying ignorance is filled with people who believe total bull#.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
By accepting without proof.. Eh, they say deny ignorance.

Denied.

Accepting it without proof is as negligent as saying it's a hoax without proof. Doing either is embracing ignorance, IMO.

We don't have proof either way yet, so I will be doing neither. I don't know why it's so important for people to take their stand on this issue before we even have all the facts.

No one is saying to be subjective. So what are the facts? September 16th, Osama states he had no involvement in the 9/11 terror attacks. Then several, blurry pixelated videos of him contradicting himself appear in the years to follow.

What we do have is the ALLEGED mastermind, murdered. Without a trial, without examining the case in public. So why then, are people blatantly calling others drones that question this whole scenario? Isn't that what everyone is doing, is questioning? I mean, if we had the answers, we wouldn't be discussing anything here.
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Dude is dead and gone the only thing that remains alive are the theories of your own paranoia. And reading some of the ones second guessing this it comes to no surprise to me you think this from past comments, Im surprised it took you this long to surface on this thread.

If you want to torture yourself into thinking this is a big hoax then have a field day. Go have a coke and a smile and sit in dark silence like the unabomber typing with twitches.

cmon chill a lil. i agree that some of the conspiracies here are outrageous.
its a conspiracy site after all...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
How ironic is it that a website specializing in denying ignorance is filled with people who believe total bull#.

I said around page 30 that people are getting happy because they are programmed to do so.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

On a more serious note, is this history repeating itself? Was not OBL bankrolled and armed by the CIA to wage unrelenting guerrilla war against the Russian bogey-man when he invaded Afghanistan? Didn't the CIA bankroll and arm the Northern Alliance to wage guerrilla war against the Taliban?

Sure, and once upon a time, Saddam was also our ally against Iran. Times change, and so do alliances. After booting out the Russians, Osama turned his sights on the American presence in the middle east, and in planning, funding, and masterminding terrorist plots all over the globe.

Now that OBL has been disposed of and in all honesty, good riddance, is the US military going to go after all the Taliban and Al-Qaeda heirachy, some of whome must have been allies against the Russians?

Al-Queda isn't the only name for terrorists, nor is it like they are a cohesive entity like the PLO, etc. They go by many names and have many agendas and allegiances. In all the time that Osama has been target #1, it hasn't stopped us from capturing or killing other highly wanted terrorists, and that won't cease with Osama's death. Sure, they were former allies, but that doesn't absolve them now for terrorist acts.

I do hope so. At least you Yanks won't have to suffer 35 years of terrorism now that you have demonstrated that no matter where you hide, the good guys will find you and administer instant justice.

Sadly, it isn't going to be the end of terrorism. You can't stop or end a methodology, especially when it's the only available in your arsenal (in the terrorists' arsenal). If anything, he's now a martyr for some groups now. Still though, it sends a message.

It's such a pity that our previous Prime Ministers did not have the dangly bits to terminate all the IRA scum in Northern Ireland. It would have saved so many lives.

Like any terrorists though, it's difficult to target them, as they are amongst your own, and they aren't holding up a flag or symbol telling you "I'm here, get me".... Usually only AFTER the fact (an attack) can they be tracked down and captured/killed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Ok Rasputin I hear ya. How do you know I am a civilian? Nevermind, I forgot everyone knows everything already on here, sorry. Let me go cut myself now.

So why are you here. Go watch Fox News and shut your eyes for anything else. The world is exactly as presented by the MSM. Don't bother thinking for yourself. If uncle Barack says so, it must be true!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

I'm here cause I choose to be hero. Don't try to assume you know me. Your probably just crossed cause his demise didn't go down like your wacky mind predicted it.

You problem is you shut your eyes to everything. So instead of me shutting my eyes, how about you just shut your mouth and point you theories and anger at someone who actually cares.

Your welcome, thats all, end/

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Glad to see the prevailing opinion on such sites as facebook etc, such critical assessments as "well thats the end of that (racial slur) (expletive) " and "take that evil". It saddens me that people rejoice over the death of a person which will make little difference to the constant death of our soldiers and innocent natives across the seas - but hey i suppose it was worth it to catch and kill a single man who has zero evidence towards being involved in 9/11. I suppose we should raise our flags and wave them in support of this politically motivated assassination, and the future wars to come.

link   
I agree Kram... And I don't feel like it's some kind of American victory at all. I feel wary. I don't think we should be gloating. Plus,they buried the body at sea already and it'll take 4 days to confirm DNA...What? They took a swatch of his ear for I.D.?
And he was'nt in a cave...but a nice compound.

We'll watch the State Departments spin as it evolves, and hope we don't gloat too hard for too long.

Osama will/is a martry bigger in death then in life now. We need to not live scared..but watch our backs.

link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Why are you so angry at people asking legitimate questions?
edit on 2/5/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

link   
I don't know if it was mentioned but ....sarcasm implied
He was found HIDING?? in the biggest building in Abbottabad, infact the plushest building in the whole city, next to military complexes? and it's took them how long to find him? Smells to me..

p.s 1 score for the sensitives on ATS I think.
edit on 2-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I agree. Coming on ATS cheering that Osama is dead is just about as stupid as it gets. Even most ATSers are brainwashed sadly.

link   

Originally posted by harasyak
I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is so adamant that he had kidney problems. Does anyone have substantial evidence to attest to this?

NO. No one has presented facts that can substantiate that Osama actually had kidney problems.

I've been following this from the beginning - like many others.

I have heard everything from he bought and flew in 2 portable dialysis machines to the caves in Afghanistan - - to it being an untrue rumor.

You would think there would be a doctor somewhere that could verify it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4it
Okay, so I have to say that what I clearly remember hearing on CNN last nite was that they did do DNA testing on Bin Laden, but now they are saying they did facial profiling and are in the process of doing DNA testing. Just clearing up what I wrote on this forum earlier.

Yep...I just spoke about that, because they are making their lies up as they go....

they know that (half-way smart) people would say, "Dang, that was fast some DNA testing."

So they said, 'lets say that the DNA testing is still going on, and that they verified WITH PICTURES of his face'

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You dont always get proof.

But this stinks to high heaven. "we killed him a week ago, no 24 hours ago, okay thanks bye" Pause and hour or two........................" O hai, we dumped his body before we told you. K, thanks, bye, oh and by the way, CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, might not think the body dumping sounds good, but their nuts. Okay, thanks bye."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by harasyak
I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is so adamant that he had kidney problems. Does anyone have substantial evidence to attest to this?

NO. No one has presented facts that can substantiate that Osama actually had kidney problems.

I've been following this from the beginning - like many others.

I have heard everything from he bought and flew in 2 portable dialysis machines to the caves in Afghanistan - - to it being an untrue rumor.

You would think there would be a doctor somewhere that could verify it.

Is there no medical history out there on him at all? Maybe something earlier on his life that could give us hints that he had a predisposition to some kind of renal failure? Time to go digging! Hopefully I'll be able to find the original source of the renal failure claims.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I find the timing of all this to be concerning. Wikileaks just said not long ago that a Guantonamo detainee stated Al-Qaeda had a nuclear device hidden in Europe and it would be detonated upon the capture or killing of Bin Laden. If I lived anywhere in Europe I would be a little worried that some type of false-flag nuclear event were about to take place.

And then there's this little tidbit:

U.S. intelligence and law enforcement authorities today stepped up patrols near mosques and recalled an elite U.S. marine unit that handles chemical and biological weapons attacks in preparation for the possibility of terrorist reprisals, following President Obama's announcement that Osama bin Laden has been killed.

abcnews.go.com...

Definitely could be some interesting times ahead, be they false-flag or actual attacks.

Be safe everyone.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Good point. I've heard it said that "Justice delayed, is justice denied". Ten years is a long time to wait for news of his death. It's a good thing it didn't take 10 years to confirm Hitlers death...the US was quick to report that Hitler committed suicide....but then again there was no DNA evidence that the burned corpse was really Hitler was there?

Maybe Hitler really did die of old age in Argentina. Without the body who can know for sure.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join