It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
I think this thread should be renamed.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid [HOAX]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
So be mature now if your capable, and leave me the fk alone.

The fact that you even fail to reply to the content of my reply says more than enough about you.

Let me ask you once more: why do you belittle people who question the official story and at the very same time, tell these people they should allow others to have a different opinion?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Isn't there something about a burial in water a big no no for the muslim soul? or am I mixing up faiths?
second line

No, the preferred burial is on land, but it there is nothing prohibiting a burial at sea.

Now, if they buried him facing away from Mecca, while sodomizing a pig, like I'd prefer, well...that might endanger his immortal soul, hehe. Of course, killing thousands probably isn't going to go over too well with whomever is in charge, whether it's Allah, God, Buddha, etc....so we'll just leave that judgement in the appropriate hands.

Also, adding "second line" in no way exempts one from the one-liner warning, so please do not do so. The one-liner rule only applies if your one line doesn't contribute to the discussion. In this case, you asked a legitimate question even though only one line, so of course, you shouldn't expect any kind of warning for it. The rule only exists to encourage members to contribute to the discussion.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is an excellent diversion tactic so everyone forgets the obama birth certificate fiasco. Could have used the trick for a more important tactic like starting a war with Pakistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm curious why they already did away with the body, that raises some red flags with me personally. They didn't even have it for 8 hours before they said he was buried at sea as a muslim tradition. You'd think, if this is all true, they would keep the body a little longer than they did.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Even here on Sky News, they say the image is fake, so where did it
originate?
Sky News -Bin Laden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Even here on Sky News, they say the image is fake, so where did it
originate?
Sky News -Bin Laden

The same place they got the Obama birth certificate

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why would they dump the body at sea so fast. Just because this is the way Muslim's work doesn't mean it is the way we work.

I feel that his body should have been put on TV right away so everyone could see it was him.

Edit to add................ something more then a dead body reaks here as I see it!

Hope they get the pictures up now
edit on 2-5-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe they will say SIKE!

We just wanted to see how you guys would react when we pulled the guy we've been hiding in our bunkers and hospitals out after he passed away last month... and said we were the ones who killed him.

link   
Bin Laden Health History:
www.doctorzebra.com...

Cardiovascular and General Health
A slim biography, published in Egypt in 1991 reported that about 1987 bin Laden had health problems that:
forced him to lie down intermittently for hours at a time. He suffered from low blood pressure, which was treated by an Egyptian doctor from Peshawar, and diabetes, for which he received insulin shots. [2c] "The CIA has determined that bin Laden has an enlarged heart and chronically low blood pressure" [4]. On Dec. 8, 1998, NBC News reported that bin Laden had only "months to live," explaining that he was suffering from heart problems and possibly cancer [2d] .

Diabetes
A slim biography, published in Egypt in 1991 reported that about 1987 bin Laden had diabetes, for which he received insulin shots [2c] . According to Time Magazine (July 1, 2002) "physicians who analyzed photos of bin Laden determined that he probably suffers from secondary osteoporosis, which is often related to diabetes and kidney trouble" [6].

Kidney (i.e. Renal)
There have been reports that bin Laden requires dialysis because of kidney disease [7]. CIA thought thought possibility of kidney disease was credible [1d]. The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency has concluded that bin Laden does not need dialysis, but does suffer from kidney stones [4]. A journalist who visited bin Laden's camp in the 1990s reported camp members saying that bin Laden had a kidney problem requiring him to drink large amounts of water. The journalist witnessed bin Laden constantly sipping water and green tea in the time they spent together [3]. On July 1, 2002, Time Magazine "reported that physicians who analyzed photos of bin Laden determined that he probably suffers from secondary osteoporosis, which is often related to diabetes and kidney trouble" [6].

Comment: Renal failure can be a complication of diabetes (which he may or may not have -- see above). Interestingly, occasional persons may have their diabetes improve after renal failure occurs, because insulin is retained longer in the body when kidney function is impaired.

He lived for a pretty long time considering some of those interviews were from the 90s. He would definitely need the attention of medical staff frequently. Not enough to say he was on dialysis though.
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thankyou for the 1 liner recap. I just did a quick scan and phoned my nephew he is from kasmir and a Muslim.
Its acceptable in certain cases but they do prefer to be buried facing Mecca....something to do with if the family wish to claim the body or not.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Body buried at sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? DNA results confirm it was him? I smell a huge RAT! What a sham! This is absolutely insane. How many people are buying into this *hit? Just unbelievable...I'm livid.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I saw this anonymous post on Craigslist regarding why they didn't capture Osama and interrogate him:

"Dead bodies don't talk about Islamic cells in American political positions! "
washingtondc.craigslist.org...

I thought this was interesting and perhaps hinting at what may really be going on behind the scenes.
Dang I love a good conspiracy! Just think we are all on ground zero of this one. I am not sure if that is good or bad though.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

The same place they got the Obama birth certificate

*Giggle* Thank you!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Isn't there something about a burial in water a big no no for the muslim soul? or am I mixing up faiths?
second line

No, the preferred burial is on land, but it there is nothing prohibiting a burial at sea.

You're right, but they usually make a burial at sea for someone that has died at the sea. Osama "died" in Islamabad. That's almost 1.000km away from the sea.

I never believed about Osama as the head of Al-Qaeda (and the one that made the attacks on 9/11) and i don't believe he's dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

It does seem strange that the US would honor Osama with a burial according to traditional Muslim standards when they have left the battle field strewn with countless other Muslin fighters.
Does this action not in itself elevate Osama to even greater levels of honor and respect in the eyes of Islamic extremists?

If the goal was to prevent Osama from becoming a martyr...I think they have failed miserably.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Video inside the compound. Looks like someone just smeared some pigs blood around, messed the place up a bit and rearranged some things. No bullet holes on the walls, no flash-grenade scorchings. Not even human imprints where the blood stains are.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This may have alreasdy been addressed, but I'm too new to start a new thread. I for one deeply hope the recent news of osama's death is accurate, but too many things seem out of place. First of all are the conflicting media reports...initally in Obama's speach regarding this news, he stated the actions were taken with full cooperation with pakastan. Now media is reporting they were not infomed by the U.S....Same thing regarding the dna evidence, media is reporting both his dna has been confirmed, and then just moments later on the same stations they say its still being analysised. Also, we saw images coming in from the beginning of Hussain's capture till the moment of his death, and yet we've convieniently gave Osama a burial at sea before any news was ever broken....all just seems very suspious to me I hate to say.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Going by his medical record he probably died years ago .

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
okay...so now CNN showing a bloody bedroom scene.....
that was convienently taken WITHOUT the body

this just gets more ridiculous by the minute...
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join