It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LS650

You don't think they have video of this man being dead? They said Obama was watching it go down live like they do in the movies.

His head is probably blown off anyways. You guys still wouldn't believe it if they dragged the body down to ground zero and hung it up by its ankles.

If he was captured alive you guys would be saying why didn't they kill him and dump the body in the sea.

link   
I think the guy on CNN is a lil suspect to all this Bin Laden news:

he just asked one of the Seals that was supposedly on the mission how customary is it to grab DNA samples immediatley after a kill...

the guy hesitated and then said..."Uhh...we always have to do it."

link   

Osama has gone to live in a pineapple under the sea with Sponge Bob now

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by Gazrok

The decision to bury him at sea (as stated by as of yet unnamed officials) was done because they felt no nation would accept the remains (which is ludicrous), and fears of using the site as a rallying point, etc.

They buried him at sea to prevent his lunatic followers from traveling to his gravesite every year. Last time, Obama is not stupid. He is not gonna drag his body down main street like a conquering hero. He dumped his body in the sea just like they dumped that evil transformer at sea.

Obama will not make him a martyr.

I think Obama giving Osama an honorable Muslim burial did more to make him a martyr than anything else. Muslims don't need a grave site to visit in order to consider someone a martyr, hero, and true Jihadist. All they need is for Imams to praise and honor him in their Mosques. This is already happening according to some reports.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
Let me get this straight: they've been hunting for a mass murderer, a criminal mastermind, the worst human being since Hitler, for ten freaking years... and they threw away the body after a few hours.

The body is the only true evidence that OBL is dead, and you don't even wait a day to let an independent authority examine your evidence?

YOU JUST THROW AWAY YOUR PROOF??

How could anyone in the US gov't or military autorize that and not expect there to be claims of conspiracy and cover-up?

This is completely unbelievable!

Although I understand and think dumping the body was highly suspicious, I will remain on the fence

Frankly, I don't believe he is dead...now its up to the US to prove it to me
they made a claim, now they are burdened to prove it..prove it was him, and prove the burial..

Else, toss this up on the UFO claims...

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence...they better have taken alot of video, blood samples, perhaps a sample of his beard, a newspaper held up next to the body, etc.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Obama had no choice.

He had to kill Osama.

Osama was the one who helped Obama forge that birth certificate they released last week.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

There you go then. Here is a new conspiracy for you guys. Obama is muslim because he gave Osama an honorable muslim burial. Problem is, you guys would have to admit Obama killed him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The decision to bury him at sea (as stated by as of yet unnamed officials) was done because they felt no nation would accept the remains (which is ludicrous), and fears of using the site as a rallying point, etc.

They buried him at sea to prevent his lunatic followers from traveling to his gravesite every year. Last time, Obama is not stupid. He is not gonna drag his body down main street like a conquering hero. He dumped his body in the sea just like they dumped that evil transformer at sea.

Obama will not make him a martyr.

I hope they are paying you by the hour because you have been on here for a long time saying the same thing over and over.

lmao

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why would anyone believe what the gov. is saying when whey claim to have done a DNA test, but it takes 3-5 days to do one and they only had a few hours. That just stupid.

But hey, people still believe in god, so why not Obama, right?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: Do not simply post a link to video without adding your own thoughts/a comment on the video and the contents!
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Canslli

im hearing reports that there is video and pictures of the body. They'll probably be released soon.

link   
UK Defense Minister Liam Fox being interviewed on BBC News.

The interviewer mentioned about Bin Laden hiding right under Pakistan's nose and could there have been some complicity on the part of Pakistan?

Liam Fox literally brushed the question aside then mentioned how he'd seen that conspiracy theorists had already been out in force on the internet.

How does he know?

Has he been on ATS?

He also said he's had no confirmation that Bin Laden's body was buried at sea and that's just something he's heard coming from America.

link   

That doesn't sound very believable!If I recall George Bush said a few times that they attacked the US because "they hate our freedom"!So what,one day they are buddies,then the next day they hate our freedom?What kind of bs is that?So what was the real motive behind the 9/11 attacks?What did the Arabs get out of 9/11 besides America attacking their country for 11 years?

You're asking the wrong question. The "Arabs" didn't attack...a fringe terrorist organization did. Their agenda was to drive the military out of occupying the holy lands, thinking an attack on US soil would cause America to want to "shore up" its home defense. They miscalculated. (Yes, I know many feel it was an inside job, etc., but I just can't see the motive for such an act, as the damage to the economy could have been avoided by targeting a landmark, etc. instead, and still provided justification for the Patriot Act, etc.).

If there are all these terrorist cells all over the world then how come we don't see any more attacks on America?Did the "terrorists" take a vacation?

Hardly, even before 911, terrorist attacks are thwarted all the time, often before they even get halfway underway. I do share your skepticism though, to a degree. Thing is, the freezing of assets, and other paperwork antiterrorist tactics are actually much more effective than killing or capturing terrorist leaders, and I think THAT is the real reason we haven't seen other large scale attacks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here is what gets me. We've known that killer has been hiding out in Pakistan for almost a decade now. Why didn't Bush send in the SEALS? Oh right, he's in bed with the Saudi's. Even let Bin Laden's family leave in the dead of night without even ONCE asking if they knew anything.

link   
reply to post by RUDDD

When I read some earlier reports I woul have sworn they said it was a pakistani helicopter that went down form arms fire or something like that, had a picture of it crashing or already crashed too.

I saw it on Yahoo! when this thing first broke out in the MSM. Originally there were 154 images on the yahoo! link. When I went back there were 109 and most of the interesting ones were loong gone. I hate when that happens. Makes it even harder to believe anything they say when things just vamp on us.

Still trying to see which way this thing turns in the war diplomacy department.

I can't imagine there won't be some horrible attacks - I pray that any attempted attack on any person, city, state, or country is thwarted and they bring the same justice to the offenders as Osama Bin Laden, just hope it doesn't take 10 years...

Anyone else almost making the typo of Obama Bin Laden? Sheesh, been hearing those names too much for the past few years....

link   
So you kill a guy in his sleep.
Take his body.
Bury it at sea.
Tell the people a week later.
And THEN say DNA testing confirms it was him, AFTER he's long gone at sea.

# BULL#!!!!!!!

If you wanted to get rid of his remains, you would CREMATE him! But if somebody is cremated, you can still do dna testing on the ashes. Buried at sea means "don't bother to look for him".

IS THIS GOVERNMENT EVER GONNA --NOT-- BE FULL OF #??????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Let me get this straight: they've been hunting for a mass murderer, a criminal mastermind, the worst human being since Hitler, for ten freaking years... and they threw away the body after a few hours.

Do you throw out the garbage in your house? Anything more would have been an a grace he does not deserve.

The body is the only true evidence that OBL is dead, and you don't even wait a day to let an independent authority examine your evidence?

YOU JUST THROW AWAY YOUR PROOF??

And they kept DNA "samples" and photographs. This is the way Special Forces operate in Afghanistan. We are not fanatical extremists...we don't parade bodies through the streets. His body is now being eaten at the bottom of the sea and if I suspect with the Navy Seals that OBLs body went into the sea smelling of urine and appropriately so.

How could anyone in the US gov't or military autorize that and not expect there to be claims of conspiracy and cover-up?

This is completely unbelievable!

This will always be the case...have you follwoed the birther threads post long from?

link   

You don't think they have video of this man being dead? They said Obama was watching it go down live like they do in the movies.

There is apparently at least one picture of him after death:

After the firefight that killed Osama bin Laden, the U.S. used "multiple methods" to positively identify his remains, according to a senior Pentagon official who personally saw a photograph of the corpse.
The body was photographed before being buried at sea, although no images have been released by the Obama administration.
t was not clear Monday whether the Obama administration intended to release its photos of bin Laden's body.

Read more: www.azcentral.com...

Come on, Obama! Show us the birth certi... I mean Show us the photos!

edit on 5/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   

Exactly how do you know I've been on here a long time unless you've been on here a long time?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It is not unusual for Muslim to kill Muslim.This happens all the time. Same with Christian killing Christian.. "All is fair in love and war". If the media & the administration don't consider Osama to be a traditional Muslim, why honor him with a traditional burial in keeping with traditional Muslim standards?

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join