It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
And leave Afghanistan in ruins, just like you did to Iraq? My mother always taught me to finish what I start. It's kind of pathetic to demand the troops to leave as soon as things start looking grim. Take responsibility for your actions, leaving Afghanistan the easy way is just not that.

Besides, you have chosen to become to world's police officer - a role that cannot simply be given up once things get bad. A decade ago, when things were still relatively normal within US borders, no one screamed for America to give up its roles as police offer.

These are my thoughts as well.

We do have a responsibility to clean up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He's dead now,
so throw his body in a wood chipper and fertilize the White House lawn with the remains.

link   
They created him, they killed him... For domestic political objectives.

He will be greater in death than he was alive.

They made him a hero, they made him a martyr, larger in death than in life.

There can be no body.

link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by die_another_day

I agree. Coming on ATS cheering that Osama is dead is just about as stupid as it gets. Even most ATSers are brainwashed sadly.

Not most. Just the usual partisan suspects.

What I found a tad more nerve wracking was, I called my Glenn Beck loving hard right wing neighbor first thing this morning to see if he believed it. He said "sure," and then I said "what about them dumping the body" and he said ,"Oh the conspiracy theory?" Lol.

He hates Obama but he looooooooves the media. Thats less encouraging to me than seeing the Obama cheer leaders cheering. I knew they would.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
I'm here cause I choose to be hero. Don't try to assume you know me. Your probably just crossed cause his demise didn't go down like your wacky mind predicted it.

You problem is you shut your eyes to everything. So instead of me shutting my eyes, how about you just shut your mouth and point you theories and anger at someone who actually cares.

Your welcome, thats all, end/

Fortunately I do not know you, nor do I assume I do. I have no desire to know more of your kind. Explain me how exactly I shut my eyes to everything when I look at the situation from multiple angels. In contrast to you, I don't rule out this is simply a look-alike used for propagandistic purposes. After all, it's a public secret that Saddam Hussein had numerous look-alikes, it would be convenient for the US to use an Osama-look-alike to gather public support for all the wars you feel like fighting so badly. There is a distinct possibility the real Osama died long ago - Al-Queda would not benefit from acknowledging that. Similarly to the possibility fake Bin Laden's have been used to induce fear on the West.

If you don't feel like discussing conspiracy theories, I gladly suggest you find some neocon forum where you can have a little celebration with like-minded people.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by JAGx1981

Why are you so angry at people asking legitimate questions?
edit on 2/5/11 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

Im not angry, you say Im angry, what does make me angry is when people such as you are doing now are assuming things that aren't true and turning your questions into personal judgements of people on here cause they don't agree.

You have questions fine, you thinks its a hoax fine, but don't attack us and our intelligence or who we are cause of it, if you do then you get the assshole side of me in spades.

Just slow the role, and we can all be friends.

link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Isn't there something about a burial in water a big no no for the muslim soul? or am I mixing up faiths?
second line

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
T
He will be greater in death than he was alive.

They made him a hero, they made him a martyr, larger in death than in life.

There can be no body.

Ooooooooo yeah. Because now they can have the radioactive fallout mix with the ocean toxins and sink down to Osamas body and reanimate him and make him scarier than EVER and he can come up out of the ocean and wreck havoc on the world.

Mutant Zombie Osama!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And the body is where exactly? It's had a burial at sea. Any photos or proof at all? No?
Hmmmm....do they even care if the public believe them?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

I never made any personal judgements, I was just making an observation.

Your posts seem overly defensive, that's all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Is there no medical history out there on him at all? Maybe something earlier on his life that could give us hints that he had a predisposition to some kind of renal failure? Time to go digging! Hopefully I'll be able to find the original source of the renal failure claims.

I don't know.

You would think there would be.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OBL has been dead for so long ... my god .. what a political stunt to bring this out when elections are round the corner ... american people are truely ignorant ... might as well put a leash aound their necks and teach them to do tricks ...

You think the pakistani ISI whom they say is their 'valued partner against terrorism' would not be aware of a huge million dollar sophisticated compound in pakistan for 10 years ..?? This story reeks of lies ... they're all in on it ..

Also the emphasis that an american bullet killed him ... pleaseeee ! ..

Wonder when they will go after the real axis of evil ... bush-cheney-rumsfeld ...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

and turning your questions into personal judgements of people on here cause they don't agree.

You have questions fine, you thinks its a hoax fine, but don't attack us and our intelligence or who we are cause of it, if you do then you get the assshole side of me in spades.

Your first reply on here:

Dude is dead and gone the only thing that remains alive are the theories of your own paranoia. And reading some of the ones second guessing this it comes to no surprise to me you think this from past comments, Im surprised it took you this long to surface on this thread.

If you want to torture yourself into thinking this is a big hoax then have a field day. Go have a coke and a smile and sit in dark silence like the unabomber typing with twitches.

Calling the kettle black?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
U.S. helicopter that went down during bin Laden kill operation was caused by a 'lack of air' from high compound walls - NBC News

..oh COME ON

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Can someone explain that to me?

What on earth does "lack of air" mean?

If by lack of air they mean RPG then I agree.

Seriously though....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm here cause I choose to be hero. Don't try to assume you know me. Your probably just crossed cause his demise didn't go down like your wacky mind predicted it.

You problem is you shut your eyes to everything. So instead of me shutting my eyes, how about you just shut your mouth and point you theories and anger at someone who actually cares.

Your welcome, thats all, end/

Fortunately I do not know you, nor do I assume I do. I have no desire to know more of your kind. Explain me how exactly I shut my eyes to everything when I look at the situation from multiple angels. In contrast to you, I don't rule out this is simply a look-alike used for propagandistic purposes. After all, it's a public secret that Saddam Hussein had numerous look-alikes, it would be convenient for the US to use an Osama-look-alike to gather public support for all the wars you feel like fighting so badly. There is a distinct possibility the real Osama died long ago - Al-Queda would not benefit from acknowledging that. Similarly to the possibility fake Bin Laden's have been used to induce fear on the West.

If you don't feel like discussing conspiracy theories, I gladly suggest you find some neocon forum where you can have a little celebration with like-minded people.

I reject your suggestions on where I should so but thanks anyways, I go where I want when I want and you dont have the power to even slightly effect the outcome so thats that and lets put that to rest, and I reject to answer your question, I would have before but since now your clearly being a tool about it, I will say learn to read final phrases.

Clearly I said '' end/ ''

So be mature now if your capable, and leave me the fk alone.

link   

Explain me how exactly I shut my eyes to everything when I look at the situation from multiple angels. In contrast to you, I don't rule out this is simply a look-alike used for propagandistic purposes.

I have a question, did you see the news as it was breaking? Or wake up to it? And Im not picking on you.

Im curious.

link   
Gazrok Don't forget the Russians LOVE our Army's presence in Afghanistan. They tryed for 12 years and couldn't do squat. Now it's our turn... better us then them in their opinion.

Are we going into Yemen and Ivory Coast to fight terrorism too? Where do we draw the line?

I'm not questioning our troops...I'm just asking where do we draw the line going into soverign nations?

I'd be MORE mad at the U.S. as they continue the bully tactics... for the safety of our nation.

I hope the expense and loss of life is worth it and it's a real game changer. Seems like an awful large amount of firepower we're throwing out there.

Of course, what else are you going to do with 500,000 young men and women sitting idle on a base here in the States, with no job prospects when they get out of the service.

THAT could be a problem. Better they're offshore for a while. Easier to control.

link   
Wow...CNN

Saying that a twitter was posting tweets about the raid 'unknowingly' as it happened..

said the gunfire lasted about 4-5 minutes
edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join