It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I hope this murderer is dead but I doubt it. The timing it too perfect. Obama's polls are dropping to all time lows. Lets look at. In the past week we have seen Obama's "actual birth certificate" and now the apparent killing of Bin Laden.

I have questions ATSers for those in the know. I have heard some conflicting stories.

First I heard he was bombed over a week ago and they were waiting on the DNA results to confirm.
Second I hear that he was shot in the head and it happened as early as Friday/Saturday

Then we have the timing of his burial. The US "followed" the strict Islamic law in his burial with in the 24hr period of death? How many radical Islams have we killed in this WAR? How many of those have we taken the time to bury in a 24 hour period?..NONE so why now why this one. This has nothing to do with this man becoming a martyr if not buried properly.

Thanks for the info!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by JAGx1981

You are absolutely right!!!! No amount of evidence will ever satisfy the mindless drones that just jump from conspiracy to conspiracy, picking apart every second of every minute, to prove their theory.

If he was brought back alive and put on trial, you would have masses of drones complaining about the amount of money being spent, and the platform for him to speak on...These same drones are now complaining that he isn't going to be on display.

Someone releases an old picture, passing it off as real, now the Govt. is being blamed for this picture.... The Govt. didn't release this picture.. Nor did they claim it was legit.. Regardless, here come the drones, calling this a Govt. conspiracy.. Its rather pathetic actually!

Its a lose lose situation!...

Stop judging people. Drones? You're CONDONING the killing of a man that was only ALLEGED to be responsible for 9/11?

Don't you think it's pathetic that you just accepted everything without an inch of evidence? Yes of course though, there is no conspiracy in the government. There is nothing wrong in the world. Move a long drones, the dollar isn't going to collapse, we aren't participating in unconstitutional wars.

link   
Apparently, not all the world is mourning OBLs passing. In England Elton John has announced he is playing a tribute song for him. Its called Sandals In The Bin!

link   
I think conspiracy theorists spouting the knee-jerk reaction " its all fake " are going to look increasingly silly over the next few days.

It has only been a few hours and I am not aware of any official evidence being released yet but already circumstantial evidence is appearing. Apparently a tweeter in Abbottabad reported the raid as it occurred :-

www.bbc.co.uk...

And Al Jazeera are already reporting that al-Qaeda and the Taliban are threatening reprisals. Why would they do that if OBL died years ago ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why was 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Tortured 183 times!
www.guardian.co.uk...

Why wasn't 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin LADEN tortured?They knew where he was,they could have captured him!
www.cnn.com...

And why does this scare me?"Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" the death of Osama bin Laden, CIA Director Leon Panetta said in a message sent to agency employees".

link   
Oh...yes, of course...After 10 years, a guantanamo detainee was the one to give us the info...

Yes, of course...see, all you nay-sayers, GITMO is helping in the war on terror! See... Not the 50% of our budget spent mostly on private contractors and the infrared and drones and all the hooplah and gadgets and gizmos...we just need the blacksite prisons...much cheaper!

Ha! Free Press indeed!

link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

So, let me get this straight...Are the "drones" the ones who consider the possibility of a conspiracy and question the "official" story?
Or are the "drones" the ones that believe everything the administration and the media tells us without question?

It would be good to know what kind of "drone"you are. LOL

link   
Well done you Yanks. You certainly took us Brits by surprise because we didn't think anybody collected Bins on a Public Holiday!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I think conspiracy theorists spouting the knee-jerk reaction " its all fake " are going to look increasingly silly over the next few days.

It has only been a few hours and I am not aware of any official evidence being released yet but already circumstantial evidence is appearing. Apparently a tweeter in Abbottabad reported the raid as it occurred :-

www.bbc.co.uk...

And Al Jazeera are already reporting that al-Qaeda and the Taliban are threatening reprisals. Why would they do that if OBL died years ago ?

It's fake in the context that this is STAGED. Not fake in the context that he was murdered. There is a difference.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
good riddance. Congratulation to the unit (CIA, Marines, Army) or whoever took this man out. The only thing that I cannot believe is that Pakistan did not know where Bin Laden was all this time. He was living in a town home to 3 Pakistani regiments needless. Its quite obvious that such a military installation in a place close to Indo-pak border comes with a vast intelligence set up and you trying to tell me that Pakistan did not know is pure bull #. They knew all along where he was and were hiding them. I have come to this board after a long time and let me tell you one thing I grew up in India and I can tell u this much u can never trust what Govt of Pakistan, its army & its intelligence says. they are liars they knew all along where this scumbag was and we lost countless American lives in Afghanistan searching for him. the last thing I want to say is I heard on the radio he was sot in the head. they should have sot him down there too so he cannot have his 72 virgins

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Dear Mr. President,

Now That Bin Laden is dead I expect a full withdrawal of our troops from Afghanistan and Strategically place them along OUR borders to protect OUR soil. Furthermore, I expect an immediate revoking of the Patriot Act. Anything less is unacceptable.

Aggie Man

It will not happen. Even though we caught the BIG man on compound, Al-Qaeda already replaced him many years ago.

BBC: Al-Qaeda's Remaining Leaders

MSNBC: Scattered al-Qaida needs 'miracle' to recover

The killing of Osama bin Laden will deal a big psychological blow to al-Qaida but may have little practical impact on an increasingly decentralized group that has operated tactically without him for years.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Bin Laden sleeps with the fishes

second line

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well, maybe I should be scared, because on Morning Joe, I heard Brzezinsky say that "anyone that deplores this action is certainly an enemy of the US" or something to that effect.

Kurwa jego mac, Pan Brzezinsky.

Give me a break. I can find something that we do distasteful or unprofessional, disrespectful, immoral, bad reaction, whatever...neither here nor there.

I wonder if Mika Brzezinsky's role on Morning Joe is to toe the line on her father's viewpoints and spread them with a prettier face and a more American-sounding voice.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bin Laden was dead years ago. I have proof. www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by lordvader
good riddance. Congratulation to the unit (CIA, Marines, Army) or whoever took this man out. The only thing that I cannot believe is that Pakistan did not know where Bin Laden was all this time. He was living in a town home to 3 Pakistani regiments needless. Its quite obvious that such a military installation in a place close to Indo-pak border comes with a vast intelligence set up and you trying to tell me that Pakistan did not know is pure bull #. They knew all along where he was and were hiding them. I have come to this board after a long time and let me tell you one thing I grew up in India and I can tell u this much u can never trust what Govt of Pakistan, its army & its intelligence says. they are liars they knew all along where this scumbag was and we lost countless American lives in Afghanistan searching for him. the last thing I want to say is I heard on the radio he was sot in the head. they should have sot him down there too so he cannot have his 72 virgins

Hey, if the Pakistani Intelligence knew his whereabouts.. What makes you think the CIA didn't know too? Because the Pakistani Intelligence didn't give the information to the CIA? Well, the CIA wouldn't be good at their job if they couldn't collect any information if a person didn't tell them.

If one intelligence agency knew, guaranteed the CIA knew as well. It was just time for them to cash Osama in.

link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
I bet all those folks who cancelled cable for Netflix are kicking themselves now.

Statement closer to 10:50pm now.

....that would be me...but I am re- living the moment through this thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Stop judging people. Drones? You're CONDONING the killing of a man that was only ALLEGED to be responsible for 9/11?

errr he admitted doing it?

link   
there is a blogger on the net now saying
the new Mosque going up at Park 51
in Manhattan will have a Bin Laden
memorial in it.

I thank Allah that the Park51/Ground Zero Mosque will have a permanent memorial to Bin Laden, with a crescent moon for every floor demolished in the World Trade Ctr

www.youtube.com...

it was posted in the comments section of this
posted video.

Now how is that gonna set with Americans?
to have a Bin Laden memorial on the same block
as the WTC ???

link   

Originally posted by iamaperson
Ok, thanks, so then they could not have yet tested the DNA, only collected it. But we don't need to know the results, all its going to be is a confirmation (I highly doubt theyre going to say they got the wrong man).

Not saying its true - - just another theory.

We (or someone) could have infiltrated the Osama group (after so many years) and acquired DNA samples prior to this raid.

Testing could have been done to prove it was actually Osama - - prior to the raid.

Hey! Anything is possible.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Ok mr Drone..... Please point out where I "just believed" anything.or "just accepted anything".. Please point out where I "swallowed the story"

My post did not even begin to say the things that you are speaking of.. You sir, are the exact opposite type of drone that you yourself speaks of. Period!

edit on 5/2/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join