It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dude is dead and gone the only thing that remains alive are the theories of your own paranoia. And reading some of the ones second guessing this it comes to no surprise to me you think this from past comments, Im surprised it took you this long to surface on this thread.

If you want to torture yourself into thinking this is a big hoax then have a field day. Go have a coke and a smile and sit in dark silence like the unabomber typing with twitches.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I dunno, we get to see Murderers and Such go out for the " justice " of the victim's, yet roswell had more info leaked. Just seems if they had all this control over said situation, why not put him on trial like Saddam? We found Saddam in a hole... But we trail him, we find Osama in a mansion, and we shoot him in the head?

By the way, it's not paranoia to question what is being said as truth/fact. that's called not being Gullible...
edit on 2-5-2011 by 10001011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Dude is dead and gone the only thing that remains alive are the theories of your own paranoia. And reading some of the ones second guessing this it comes to no surprise to me you think this from past comments, Im surprised it took you this long to surface on this thread.

If you want to torture yourself into thinking this is a big hoax then have a field day. Go have a coke and a smile and sit in dark silence like the unabomber typing with twitches.

Your government will be grateful for not having a critical mind. You are the perfect civilian.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Stop judging people. Drones? You're CONDONING the killing of a man that was only ALLEGED to be responsible for 9/11?

errr he admitted doing it?

Is admitting to something proof you did it? Someone else, could have just as easily claimed they orchestrated it as well. The point is, to verify in court his actions, that without a doubt, he was the mastermind behind 9/11.

link   
there is a blogger on the net now saying
the new Mosque going up at Park 51
in Manhattan will have a Bin Laden
memorial in it.

Its the internet and unfortunately (well for a handful of times) it gives idiots like this the freedom to spout sh.t like this. Just ignore the trolls who obviously want the attention. He/She wouldn't have said the same thing yesterday or last week so its just the usual youtube idiots.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Stop judging people. Drones? You're CONDONING the killing of a man that was only ALLEGED to be responsible for 9/11?

Crazy people confess to crimes all the time, that doesn't mean they actually did it though. You kinda need proof to prove he did it....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

yawn, whatever gets you through the night...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by TheDarkestHour

yawn, whatever gets you through the night...

By accepting without proof.. Eh, they say deny ignorance.

Denied.

Hey, I know a guy that claims he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Since he's claiming that, it must be true. Logic fail.
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

When did he admit to it? Oh you mean that poorly placed actor claiming to be Osama bin Laden in that trashy video the Bush administration put out to the media years ago? Educate yourself.

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
OMG Blitzer just made me vomit.

"This is one of those moments...you will always remember where you were when you heard bin Laden is dead."

Puh-lease. Again, if this is all this is? Oh the drama...

Isnt it something? About a week ago there was announcement made by Al Qaida that if Osama is captured or dead, then there will be a Nuclear catastrophe (possibly an explosive) used in Europe?

And now we have this news...

Funny part is that with Saddam there was a trial and pictures and even video.

With Osama, I wonder when we will see some concrete evidence?
(even if he was taken out in 2003)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Normally US is very quick to parade it's dead enemies and their statues around when it kills or defeats them.

Yet it dumped OBL's body in the middle of the ocean?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Your government will be grateful for not having a critical mind. You are an example civilian.

Ok Rasputin I hear ya. How do you know I am a civilian? Nevermind, I forgot everyone knows everything already on here, sorry. Let me go cut myself now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
On a more serious note, is this history repeating itself? Was not OBL bankrolled and armed by the CIA to wage unrelenting guerrilla war against the Russian bogey-man when he invaded Afghanistan? Didn't the CIA bankroll and arm the Northern Alliance to wage guerrilla war against the Taliban?

Now that OBL has been disposed of and in all honesty, good riddance, is the US military going to go after all the Taliban and Al-Qaeda heirachy, some of whome must have been allies against the Russians?

I do hope so. At least you Yanks won't have to suffer 35 years of terrorism now that you have demonstrated that no matter where you hide, the good guys will find you and administer instant justice.

It's such a pity that our previous Prime Ministers did not have the dangly bits to terminate all the IRA scum in Northern Ireland. It would have saved so many lives.

link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Crazy people confess to crimes all the time, that doesn't mean they actually did it though. You kinda need proof to prove he did it....
edit on 2-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

Not sure what to think, but i do know, and i have always thought that was strange, was on the day of 911 or the next day, Osama went on tv and said he had nothing to do with the 911 attacks.. It was on CNN i think, i saw it only once!

link   

By accepting without proof.. Eh, they say deny ignorance.

Denied.

Accepting it without proof is as negligent as saying it's a hoax without proof. Doing either is embracing ignorance, IMO.

We don't have proof either way yet, so I will be doing neither. I don't know why it's so important for people to take their stand on this issue before we even have all the facts.

link   
OK,So he is dead, can we get our troops out of Iraq,Afghanistan, and Lybia now

And put the money back into the economy since the terrorist that did 9/11 are either dead or have disappearred

I will put my last penny-virtually all i have that says we are still in this war within the next 2 years

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

Originally posted by babybunnies
I bet all those folks who cancelled cable for Netflix are kicking themselves now.

Statement closer to 10:50pm now.

....that would be me...but I am re- living the moment through this thread.

Who needs cable when you have FIOS and UVERSE

link   

Ok Rasputin I hear ya. How do you know I am a civilian? Nevermind, I forgot everyone knows everything already on here, sorry. Let me go cut myself now.

So why are you here. Go watch Fox News and shut your eyes for anything else. The world is exactly as presented by the MSM. Don't bother thinking for yourself. If uncle Barack says so, it must be true!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
articles.cnn.com...:US

Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join