It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Can somebody explain to me how exactly a DNA test would work?

Wouldn't they already have to have Bin Laden's DNA on file to match it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

just type #obl on google search and go to realtime search and you see a lot of jibberish, there are other ways to fetch info. besides ATS, altought ATS to me is the best consistent news gathering option in the web

link   
As an american(and a new yorker) it's really tantalizing to give in to the "official story" on OBL's death. it would be nice to think that this is a valid win for our spec-ops guys, it would be nice to think we struck a blow for justice. It would be nice.

Then I remember that 7 world trade, a building that I've been to many times when I had a job as a messenger in lower manhattan after high school, fell into it's own footprint at freefall speed without being hit by anything, and the 9/11 report doesn't even mention it.

Then, I also remember that the highjacked planes were allowed to roam the most heavily defended airspace in the history of the world without being intercepted, and that one of the pilots, callsign "Dusty" testified that they flew like "scalded apes" but were only going 500mph, which in the fighters they were flying, is akin to going 25 mph in the fast lane on the 101 freeway.

And then I remember that the same government that we're cheering right now is the same government that did 9/11 in the first place(with a nice assist from mossad).

Go, go obama...? ^^

edit on 2-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Canslli

im hearing reports that there is video and pictures of the body. They'll probably be released soon.

Yeah, once NASA puts their master photo shopping experts on it

link   
Not forgetting also...

Apparently in less than 20 hours, U.S. forces engaged in a firefight, shot/killed obama and another couple of people (including a female 'human shield')...obtained the body, confirmed the DNA...Then...took the body BACK to Afghanistan (remember, it is a landlocked country so nowhere near the sea)...and then finally managed to not only perform the 'rites' for a muslim burial, but get him out to sea, prepare the president and the press-release.

And yet it took 5 days simply to bring fresh water to their own population after Hurricane Katrina...

Something smells fishy, and it's not just where Osama's body is now meant to reside!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
ISI knew look at the map The place is close to border with India and ISI is know to have a strong presence there to ward off Indian Intelligence units from gathering information about Pakistan's army. ISI & Paki Army knew where Osama was.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Los
I have watched you attack neocons, liberals, and basically anyone doing any questioning.

Whats your angle anyhow? if you want to simply "celebrate" death...there are endless forums around the net cheering and whatnot.
Yes, alot of these neocons are breathing fire now and some are probably needing suicide watch, however, there are also some valid questions being asked

this is a conspiracy website at the end of the day...and that means do not take the offical story as gospel...dig, ask questions...

The offical story may be totally true, or total hoax...how will we know if nothing is questioned.

I think you should consider the questions overall...not the nonsense ones, but the real ones...and who knows, perhaps you might even come up with a question yourself.

As for myself, as I stated...I don't believe him to be dead yet. I am open to the idea, but until hard evidence is provided, then its just an extraordinary claim.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Why was 9/11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Tortured 183 times!
www.guardian.co.uk...

Why wasn't 9/11 mastermind Osama Bin LADEN tortured?They knew where he was,they could have captured him!
www.cnn.com...

And why does this scare me?"Terrorists "almost certainly will attempt to avenge" the death of Osama bin Laden, CIA Director Leon Panetta said in a message sent to agency employees".

I'm honestly surprised that no one tried it last night. Or maybe someone did and they were intercepted.

The great thing about not having any organization is that any crazy with the right set of skills might go off and do what you want when you need it and its really hard to track people who don't even know what they are doing themselves.

The bad thing about not having any organization is that you can't count on the crazies doing what you want on any reasonable time period. Organized attacks are easier to track.

Looks like the crazies let them down.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Can somebody explain to me how exactly a DNA test would work?

Wouldn't they already have to have Bin Laden's DNA on file to match it?

Family

I believe they used his sister...but ultimately they got their pick...the bin ladin family is on decent terms with the US overall (ironically)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Allah's curse be upon the infidels! Evil is that for which they have bartered away their souls. To deny Allah's own revelation, grudging that He should reveal His bounty to whom He chooses from among His servants! They have incurred Allah's most inexorable wrath. Quran 8:12

link   
just a theory here

anybody remember a couple weeks ago
where many Al Queda detainees escaped
from a prison in Afghanistan???

Now what if this prison break was orchestrated
and allowed by the US to wit the prisoners had
that tracking dust or rfid chip on them and led
them right to Bin Laden's hide out. Wouldn't
Bin Laden want to congratulate the leaders
of that prison break ???

They can always be picked up later with
the tracker on them. Plus, they get Bin Laden
in the process when the chickens come home
to roost.

just a theory. ur thoughts ???

link   

Originally posted by

He dumped his body in the sea just like they dumped that evil transformer at sea.

There's no need to insult Megatron dude, that was below the belt

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gazrok because: Was not my quote

link   
Liam Fox can go do one. If people having validated questions concerning one of most important events of our times are considered 'conspiracy theorists' then I'd like to know just what the point in him defending any of our rights is for. Its called having a opinion (regardless of wether you agree with it or not,) and it just so happens to be on a Conspiracy based Website as noone out of the MOD/US Defense or Pakistani Forces is giving us the full truth right now.
Were sick of your media fed bull#, and if having our own minds somehow grates at you then look for another job.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good to go mission is now accomplished...

Finally.

Now lets get out of Iraq and Afghanistan as fast as they safely can....

I'm happy BIN LADEN IS DEAD MEAT!!

link   
Wow another lie which will be spoon fed to the mass sheeples out there who no doubt with just eat this up and believe everything that is being reported. When I first received word of the news I thought that it was quite interesting and I was dying to see more on this topic, I then learned that there is no body to investigate so we must believe the lies of a government who is well know for lying to the world. We are also led to believe that he has been living in a mansion a couple of hundred meters away from a military base - I mean come one, they really do think we are a bunch of idiots.

Funny how this has come at a time when people are slowly waking up to the sham which is the Obama administration and what do they do, TPB, they fabricate a bull# story which they know will glaze over and hypnotize the world again so that can continue carrying out their master plan.

All in all I am even more upset at this sham than I was before.

link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by 27jd

It does seem strange that the US would honor Osama with a burial according to traditional Muslim standards when they have left the battle field strewn with countless other Muslin fighters.
Does this action not in itself elevate Osama to even greater levels of honor and respect in the eyes of Islamic extremists?

If the goal was to prevent Osama from becoming a martyr...I think they have failed miserably.

Right. If he really did what they say, his body should have been put on display in New York's dirtiest strip club. Covered in bacon.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

He can check the times you posted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

well i guess if you are trained by the FBI in the early years they would take a blood sample for recognition in case of an accident occured and there is no way of identifying the body

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dan25dan25

We certainly have reason to doubt it was really Osama Bin Laden because no one will have an opportunity to do DNA testing because it was reported that he was buried at sea. To me, this smacks of cover-up. Maybe the posters who said he was killed by a bomb in 2001 are right and this is just an announcement to help Obama get re-elected,

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Exactly how do you know I've been on here a long time unless you've been on here a long time?

Very good. That would be the logical conclusion.

The only difference being, I'm not fighting tooth and nail to try and convince everyone of the legitimacy of this supposed event.

And I'm certainly not being a cheerleader for your superstar Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join