It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Recently man made bio-spheres have made the news, they may be also used on the Moon.

There has never been a successful sealed biosphere on earth although it's been tried more than once. They've all ended in one failure or another that ended in a required evacuation. It's simply not possible that there could be one on the moon, we haven't perfected the technology enough to create a remote biosphere.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

All of the doubters are using science and logic.

Ahahah that's so ironic that you complain about us using science and logic but your explanation is everything is a lie.

Well that's fine, use YOUR theory to get to the moon. Our SCIENCE got us there and is testable, but your magic secret technology must be superior. given the right equipment, I could make a rocket and send it to the moon using SCIENCE and LOGIC. How are your half baked ideas going to get you there?

I'm getting sick of the ignorance, blatant ignorance. How are we to actually approach any topics in a scientific manner (as that is the ONLY way to get answers) if people refuse to believe basic stuff.

The other day I saw a video of Jessie Ventura on Fox and he said something I think a lot of people in this thread should consider.

Gravity is only a theory, feel free to go jump off a building to test it if you do not believe.
edit on 29-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

i will tell you: a spelling error! hahahaha

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not a good situation for the workers there, deplorable conditions and no way out. It is a one way trip.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by DZAG Wright

All of the doubters are using science and logic.

Ahahah that's so ironic that you complain about us using science and logic but your explanation is everything is a lie.

Well that's fine, use YOUR theory to get to the moon. Our SCIENCE got us there and is testable, but your magic secret technology must be superior.

I'm getting sick of the ignorance, blatant ignorance. How are we to actually approach any topics in a scientific manner (as that is the ONLY way to get answers) if people refuse to believe basic stuff.

Thank you for saying my thoughts and saving me some fingers. The "believers" in things which have no science involved in their ultimate conclusions and cannot use science and its method to prove it (cause there is none) will just denounce science itself as false.

I honestly just dont know what to tell these sorts of people. Sooooo "open minded" they are eh?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The moon itself is an artificial bio-sphere, a planetoid spaceship, much like the fabled Nibiru. It is currently inhabited by the ET's that are manipulating this world, under a vast intergalactic empire. Besides the Nordics and their henchmen, I'm sure there is an ample number of humans there as well. I hear the shadow government goes there for vacations.

Now, Mars is where human activity is skyrocketing. There are already upwards of a million inhabitants there. The planet is being re-terraformed in preparation for Earth's ascension and evacuation, 2012. Not a place I would want to end up, but here's some data for those lacking intuition nor research abilities and demanding evidence:

www.farsight.org...
edit on 29-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by Dr Expired

The moon itself is an artificial bio-sphere, a planetoid spaceship, much like the fabled Nibiru. It is currently inhabited by the ET's that are manipulating this world, under a vast intergalactic empire. Besides the Nordics and their henchmen, I'm sure there is an ample number of humans there as well. I hear the shadow government goes there for vacations.

Now, Mars is where human activity is skyrocketing. There are already upwards of a million inhabitants there. The planet is being re-terraformed in preparation for Earth's ascension and evacuation, 2012. Not a place I would want to end up, but here's some data for those lacking intuition nor research abilities and demanding evidence:

www.farsight.org...

Remote viewing is not evidence neither are images like the ones shown since what you see is subjective. I see mountains and land mass, he sees man made domes which he proved with "remote viewing". Can he prove remote viewing first, then the pictures would be better evidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In the early 1980's I lived in Reno, NV for a year. I got to know a man who had lived there a long time, owned his own business and had a lot of respect in the community....One night we were hanging out and he had had a few too many (alcoholic drinks)....he told me that there is a certain place in the Nevada dessert where for one million dollars...people were taken to the moon......the rich....the elite....one night I was staying with a friend who owned property out in the dessert....and had a beautiful view.....I couldn't sleep and stood looking out the window at this vast area.....all of a sudden....several aircraft appeared.. (they had a telescope)..unlike any I have ever seen....they landed......a limo drove up, several people got out....got on these aircraft's and left.....I have often wondered...where they going to the moon?

Caladonea

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Maybe you shouldn't be smoking so much weed, bro. If you put your bubbler down, you'll notice there's a nozzle shooting a white spray out of that hillside. Try keeping stupid comments to yourself.

Remote viewing is completely viable... there's a reason it's used and admitted by the military.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh and it costs millions of dollars just for fuel, let alone rockets, launch pads, satellites to communicate, etc etc.

I hear ya. I know it sounds so totally unrealistic to us right at this moment. But it is fun to explore the possibility. And if we just sat around conversing only about things that we knew for certain, then we would never progress in our knowledge and explorations.

You do understand that space crews once in zero G or limited gravity, begin a fruitless battle to save muscle mass and bone density as our bodies immediately start breaking down.

Even with the limited gravity on the moon colonists would be losing muscle mass and bone density. THIS is one of the major obstacles to space exploration and Mars in particular.

We can safely send people into space and to the moon for a while even months at a time, but prolonged periods can do terrible damage that takes much longer to repair, if at all.

For us to go to Mars it's almost a year trip 1 way and the window lasts 25 months, so it would have to be carefully planned AND they couldn't spend much time on Mars at all as by the time they reach it they would have lost considerable muscle mass and bone density.

No, I didn't know this. And, actually, this fills in a missing piece for me that has been at the back of my mind since Dr. Expired mentioned genetic engineering experiments. I didn't know what the purpose would be of doing that on the moon, vs here on land where there are much fewer obstacles. But your information provides a motive to this idea.

TRUST NO ONE. Wait, how do you know YOU aren't in on it? OMG.

...wait....
am i?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Maybe you shouldn't be smoking so much weed, bro. If you put your bubbler down, you'll notice there's a nozzle shooting a white spray out of that hillside. Try keeping stupid comments to yourself.

Remote viewing is completely viable... there's a reason it's used and admitted by the military.

I wouldnt care if a respected scientist came out and said it was viable....it means nothing to me if he cant prove it. I suppose you cracked that cute little joke due to my name, how important of you. Please keep stupid comments to yourself....you see spray coming out, i dont see spray, i see a different colored patch of land (even though its actually black and white). But please keep commenting, since you think you have a point.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Three pages of abject speculation and no proof whatsoever. Not even an attempt at proof. How absolutely and completely useless and silly.

Sometimes you have to flesh out the framework of a forming idea, before you can start to decide what needs to be proven first.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

way to go man i dunno if you really smoke but i do and i am PROUD TO BE A STONER! alcohol, cigarettes, other man-made drugs (i.e. pharmeceuticals) are the real problem.

and, in my opinion, there is something strange about the the moon. i don't know if people live there or what but some ancient writings even tell of a time when there was no moon. if there lies truth there i don't know. no one does and anyone who claims to know for sure is a pompous ass.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

way to go man i dunno if you really smoke but i do and i am PROUD TO BE A STONER! alcohol, cigarettes, other man-made drugs (i.e. pharmeceuticals) are the real problem.

and, in my opinion, there is something strange about the the moon. i don't know if people live there or what but some ancient writings even tell of a time when there was no moon. if there lies truth there i don't know. no one does and anyone who claims to know for sure is a pompous ass.

The last statement is a great one. Goes to both sides of the argument. And this whole issue to me is subjective since it relies on unproven theories and a black and white photos for proof.

And yes i do smoke weed, im not ashamed of it. I dont drink, I think alcohol has caused more problems then good in anyones life and yet its still legal. Im not meaning to derail the thread, i just bring it up since it was used against me in i think an attempt against my intelligence. In all honesty im just using critical thinking and logic since i cant claim they are what i say they are. What i did however say (which that poster had neglected to realize) is that any evidence that has been presented seems to be, in my opinion subjective.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

thats the reason i brought it up as well friend, by no means do i wish to disrupt the thread ( although i plan on starting a thread on this topic now) using that as a means to insult was just something i found hard to overlook. smoking weed is not a reason to slander a person, it just proves the point he had nothing else to use as ammo so he attacked your username, i think we have a word for that nowadays, TROLL!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by defcon5

It is most likely an International conspiracy as the ISS is involved, perhaps Rockets are obselete but are used as smokescreens of sorts, many claim to have seen UFOs in space perhaps they are Transport Vehicles working on magnetic propulsion, many of the raw materials neede are on the moon already.
Berlin was rebuilt in less than a decade as was Warsaw and Nagasaki ect.
To build a moon base with the latest secret technolgy would be not impossible?

after the civil war the south was rebuilt in 12 years were there colonies on the moon then?

In the history of the United States, the Reconstruction Era has two uses; the first covers the entire nation in the period 1865–1877 following the Civil War

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mremonkey

Are you speaking to someone named Shirley or did you mean surely?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ali3nAlly
reply to post by mremonkey

Are you speaking to someone named Shirley or did you mean surely?

Oh lord airplane flash backs lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
And just what do you think all of those UFO's are doing. - LOL

LOL, this crossed my mind as well.

----------------

Originally posted by iforget

After helping to send seven private citizens on eight trips to the International Space Station -- starting with Dennis Tito, who became the world's first space tourist on April 28, 2001 -- the Virginia-based company Space Adventures is mapping out a tourist trip around the moon.

Wow! Incredible! Thanks for posting this information. If I had money on anyone getting it done, it would be a private enterprise.

----------------

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

1. Myself and my circle - We have knowledge that other survivors of the disaster don't. We were into science before the disaster and have estensive knowledge of the universe. So we're basically smarter than the other survivors. We stick together and form a plan as to how we can rule the new world being rebuilt.

This is a road upon which my thoughts have travelled many times. I think that much of what we now accept as our history has been written, created, steered, and engineered towards a purpose. And I also think that we did have a terrible disaster at one point and people had to go underground. I think that is where the myths about the underworld and hell came from (whether on accident or created intentionally). And I could say so much more on this subject, but that is for another thread, I guess.

----------------

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
Heres some interesting research done on the topic that will shed some light on a few things.....
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thanks for that link, MonkeyWrench. I have never seen that before.
So many avenues to research, so little time, lol.
This is what I love about places like ATS. So many people in one place, with similar interests, who can bring to the discussion their pieces of the puzzle.

----------------

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
However, the Russians built a laser so strong that they blew it up in 'The Battle of the Harvest Moon'.

Even if it is a load of garbage it is interesting to read.
This is a good place to start. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

They blew up their lazer?!!

I have seen this website and I totally love it. Its like an information dump of all the stories and research notes and ideas that people have about so many subjects. One could lose themselves in it forever, following all of the different pieces.

----------------

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
It's hard to imagine a solution to the problem of moon dust. That stuff is so pervasive. I cannot fathom a way to deal with it with out current technology.

Interesting. I don't know much about moon dust and complications it causes. Why does it pose such a problem?

----------------

Originally posted by SavedOne
There has never been a successful sealed biosphere on earth although it's been tried more than once. They've all ended in one failure or another that ended in a required evacuation.

Really. Not a single one has been successful? Not a single one? Interesting. How many have been tried?

----------------

Originally posted by defythetyrants
i don't know if people live there or what but some ancient writings even tell of a time when there was no moon.

Wow! I have never heard of this before and it is an interesting thing to hear. Do you have any links to these ancient writings or anything that I can read about it? The name of the people who wrote about this? I wouldn't even know where to start to search that out. If you have info that would be awesome.
edit on 29-4-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Funny that the south was "rebuilt" in 12 years... My grandmother will be shocked to hear this as she had to get up to go the outhouse at night (but first she had to light her kerosene lamp). And this was in the 40's... She had to quit school after third grade and work on the MINISCULE Plot of land her family worked as tenant farmers (aka share croppers) Meanwhile she had family journals from almost a CENTURY earlier to read that told of a vastly different Virginia than the beaten down decrepit backwater that was the virginia of the early 20th century (outside of places close to fed land)

I know that this diatribe might seem offtopic but stay with me for a minute... Now wiki just TOLD YOU that the south was rebuilt in just 12 years... You see where I'm going with this? wiki LIED to you!
The reality is we did more for japan and germany after world war 2 than we EVER did for the south.... matter of fact even mainstream history books admit that in the post war era several policies that were EVEN MORE PUNITIVE than what germany after world war 1 suffered under! But the south was rebuilt in 12 years....

History, Science, and hundreds of other subjects are now so shockingly variable as to be basically useless as currently taught! In one text they will tell you gyroscopic propulsion is IMPOSSIBLE yet other places you'll see sources like NASA saying they are considering using gyroscopic propulsion as station keeping drives for long life satellites!

And for those that want to throw a bucket of cold water on the whole alternate propulsion idea and etc.... maybe you should tell the NAVY, Air Force, Boeing, Lockmart, Hawker, and etc that they are spending money on things that will never work. Better yet you could look online and read a FREE COPY of the hunt for zero point and Black sun so that you can better position yourself to REFUTE the more asinine claims people make!

For example did you know that some of this fringe science that the germans believed in and pursued during the war predicted quantum effects only CONFIRMED by modern science in the 1990's? Or what about the fact that IG farben's Buna plant that used as much power as the CITY OF BERLIN (sixth largest city in the world at that time) that produced Not one scrap of buna in it's entire time of operation (buna is a synthetic product that was vital to the german war effort due to allied interdiction of the sea routes)

Or hey how about you just type in Sir IAN FLEMING into wikipedia .... If you do you will find that Ian fleming (writer of the james bond novels) had a very interesting job during world war 2. He was on a technology recovery team for the british government responsible for going in to captured research facilities and grabbing important or useful documents and plans before the russians could overrun the areas and get all the good stuff.

And people wonder where he got his ideas for lasers and shuttles and secret bases....

Then there's the interesting retasking of patton and his headlong rush into an area with massive underground research facilities under the auspices of the SS' massive research arm... This area was known as S-3.... Kinda makes you wonder when bob lazar talks about S-4 doesn't it? (note: I am not saying this is anything other than a coincidence but it always has struck me as an interesting coincidence.)

All I'm really trying to say here guys is it's not really unfounded to believe that there may be classified technologies and even WHOLE SCIENTIFIC FIELDS that are guarded Jealously by those who have stumbled across them. The idea of this is not even UNPRECEDENTED... we know for a FACT that as the manhattan project got under way the american library system and even university libraries were VOLUNTARILY purged of all information about nuclear reactions! To say that it's not even close to possible that there may be high level misdirection going on is to be FOOLISHLY trusting of those that have been caught HUNDREDS OF TIMES doing stuff not in the best interest of it's own citizens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join