It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

originally read it in jim marrs' ALIEN AGENDA its not too far into the book he says this maybe 100 or so pages. but i certainly thought it was interesting, haven't researched the subject any further however.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We've known since 1987 that the moon is inhabited by Amazon Women, has a breathable atmosphere and is not gray, its in color just like a California desert.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by defythetyrants

originally read it in jim marrs' ALIEN AGENDA its not too far into the book he says this maybe 100 or so pages. but i certainly thought it was interesting, haven't researched the subject any further however.

While im not sure if this is it, it sounds similar to what you've said:
scariestbookofalltime.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by defythetyrants

While im not sure if this is it, it sounds similar to what you've said:
scariestbookofalltime.blogspot.com...

that'll do. thanks for this link by the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Follow closely what I say:

The science that you are so proud of and use to ridicule possibilities that people present, is the equivalent of the weapons the U.S. would give to a Third World country.

People, and I don't know how they got it, have technology that makes what you believe in seem laughable.

Science is constantly backtracking...remember in the 80's when we actually believed we evolved from apes?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I don't denouce science as false. I denounce the science you and others use to tell people with theories they're crazy is incomplete.

Many of the things we have been told/taught by science is absolutely false. For instance we were under the impression that space was a lifeless vaccumn. Do some research on google and use your own brain to come to the conclusion that actually...space has living organisms in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
science is like conciousness, always evolving, just because man currently works in the frame of euclidean mathematics dosent mean every aspect of the unknown has to work within that same frame. to say so is simply foolhardy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Breaking News!

I found evidence....hard evidence....dont mind the psychedelic flash scenes or the guitar music.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Follow closely what I say:

The science that you are so proud of and use to ridicule possibilities that people present, is the equivalent of the weapons the U.S. would give to a Third World country.

People, and I don't know how they got it, have technology that makes what you believe in seem laughable.

Science is constantly backtracking...remember in the 80's when we actually believed we evolved from apes?

Your first part of this statement is asinine.

Yes Im quite sure there is technology we dont know about, but im not going to say that 6 billion people on planet earth are as ignorant of logic as you.

Again, evolution automatically = we come from apes nonesense, from people who dont understand what evolution means, theres a good damn thread on that by the way, go search it up and educate yourself on what evolution is.
Though im quite certain you will read barely any of it and wont understand the difference between abiogenesis and evolution. If you can tell me the difference in one sentence ill give you a star.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I can't believe no one linked this video yet!!!

www.youtube.com...

Stop saying stuff like : Oh no we don't have good rockets, it takes too much time to get there, oh no people would die from staying there too long...

Listen to this dude, the full interview is freakin awesome.
If I told you the gist, you would think i'm some crazy psycho but this guy knows...listen to it, seriously!
You will really learn a lot and he looks like a great guy too.
I'm not an easy believer and this guy, well I think he just might be right on track.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Do you just get blazed and bombard forums all day? I doubt anyone here cares for your opinion on... well, anything! There's a huge conspiracy in science and esteemed professors or academic institutions don't mean jack. That's conspiracy talk 101, bud. Try doing some truly independent research and form your own opinion, if your capable.

ATS has become a haven for idiots and the indoctrinated. Nothing here represents actual wisdom.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Do you just get blazed and bombard forums all day? I doubt anyone here cares for your opinion on... well, anything! There's a huge conspiracy in science and esteemed professors or academic institutions don't mean jack. That's conspiracy talk 101, bud. Try doing some truly independent research and form your own opinion, if your capable.

ATS has become a haven for idiots and the indoctrinated. Nothing here represents actual wisdom.

Yes thats another fabulous assumption. Today, if you are really that interested to know, since it seems to be a determining factor in why im posting here:

I woke up around 8 am, had a quick shower and headed to help my mom with her groceries.
Groceries concluded at at around 11 am after we had gotten her banking done.
Arrived home at about 12 pm made the bed i forgot to make today and came on the forums.
As of right now im not blazed, i dont like doing it alone as its boring, almost feels like drinking alone which is equally as disturbing to me.
I will most likely blaze when my boyfriend gets home, where we will talk about our day (dont worry you wont be in the convo) then eat dinner.
After I may just get blazed again and play some Evochron Mercenary, and later i plan on getting laid.

Any more assumptions you would like to make on what i do with my day?
I honestly dont think ATS posting policy is based on if one wants to hear my opinion before i hit reply.
And i dont think internet truther thugs lack of interest in my opinion is going to stop me.
But please continue, it does make you look good.

Whether you like it or not, science isnt a mafia all in it together. Scientists always question each others work when data is not valid or unproven...again whether youlike to believe or not.
Is it all science you disbelieve or just certain disciplines of science. Do the types of disciplines that you hate change according to the crack pot theory being portrayed? Seriously, I just dont know what to say anymore, and we've de railed this thread enough

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

There is no dark side to the moon. The far side receives as much light as the side we see.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I am pretty confident that I can answer this question for you. No, there are not any people living in the dark side of the moon... Unless you see something that I don't.

www.webpymes.cl...

If you look around you can find more pictures.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey

There is no dark side to the moon. The far side receives as much light as the side we see.

Correct, but that is what people call it, scientifically accurate or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I am pretty confident that I can answer this question for you. No, there are not any people living in the dark side of the moon... Unless you see something that I don't.

www.webpymes.cl...

If you look around you can find more pictures.

Hope this helps.

Cool photo! That poor battered moon lol And its stuck by us all this time

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
But it would require a lot of ground support to build and maintain a lunar outpost big enough for thousands of people. Where does the support come from? Sure, every once in a while there's a launch from Vandenberg AFB, but nothing on the scale necessary to keep a lunar outpost going. So where are the launches? And what about the support staff? It's got to take a lot of people, including ground support people and not just the folks up on the outpost. They can't all be so hush-hush on something so awesome. The bigger and cooler something is, the harder it is to keep secret.

And you think that amateur astronomers and ham radio operators might catch a bit of evidence here and there in the form of a strange rocket going trans-orbital, or a stray radio transmission. What about all that stuff?

And what the heck are they doing up there, anyway? The Moon is not a very good strategic platform, because it's too far away. If it was a commercial enterprise, then they would have to sell whatever it is they're making there to somebody.

I'd like to think it was true, because it would be pretty interesting. But I can't see it existing without a few obviously bigger clues that would spill the beans.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Everything is relative, so for accuracy sake , there is no permanent far side of the moon, just as there is no permanent dark side of the Moon.
The term dark I believe refers to the fact that one side of the moon is never seen by those on Earth.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Oddball title, blank post...and a STAR!!!!

How does this happen?

And now a FLAG???

edit on 28-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: WTF?

Ahhhh hahahaha!
Shows how much stars and flags are REALLY worth doesn't it? Don't think the OP has even realized yet.

ETA: Up to four flags and ZERO content. Those ATSers should be suspended from the site.
edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

"False Flaggers"

Back on topic...

OP, seems kind of hard to believe the people being smuggled there...the equipment I could go along with, but are all those people just considered missing...or dead ?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good lord THANK YOU!... I feel like punching every idiot that says 'dark side of the moon'. Actually... that was a question on Cash Cab a few days ago and someone got it right for saying 'dark side'. Grrr. what a peeve of ignorance.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join