It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sorry about Posting Empty Iam now editing my mistake.
Just rumanating lst night about the possibility that there is a thriving moon base on the dark side of the moo.
The moon hoax debate may have been encouraged to occupy conspiracy theorists attention whilst the real conspiracy to not inform the masses that Rockets and shuttles from Earth have been delivering human colonists and materials for decades perhaps?

The International space station may indeed be involved with the running of the Moon base?

People may scoff at this possibility of a base or city on the Moon, but it is strange that the Japnese have never publicly landed a man on the moon is it not?

Similarly the Russians gave up ....mm strange.

People will say the moon has been mapped indeed its on SETI but things can be manipulted.

Some speculate the moon may have a cavity beneath the surface ( a huge cavity), a perfect site for an underground colony?

Recently man made bio-spheres have made the news, they may be also used on the Moon.

I may be wrong but it could be a possibility.

During world war 2 the Allies turned Britain piror to D Day into an Illlusion factory of sorts, perhaps the lack of common knowledge of Human Moon bases is a similar feat?

I think it makes sense.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Dr Expired because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Dr Expired because: RRR spelling error in tittle

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What in god's name is an "Eathling"?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From one Doctor to another, I cant see the method that will lead me to the conclusion!

Your post is empty .....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That's odd...how did you post nothing? You don't even have an edit mark there.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
What in god's name is an "Eathling"?

...something incredible....the likes of which we have never seen...

(in all seriousness, OP, I am looking forward to whatever it is that you are going to post.)

EDIT: edited to add...Mr. BiggyMcBigPants...I am going to star you simply because of your awesome name
edit on 28-4-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oddball title, blank post...and a STAR!!!!

How does this happen?

And now a FLAG???

edit on 28-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: WTF?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He didn't have time to actually write a thread because he is on the moon with the other eathlings! It is quite obvious everyone...don't be stupid. Hmmmm...I wonder how I go about being an eathling?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Oddball title, blank post...and a STAR!!!!

How does this happen?

And now a FLAG???

edit on 28-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: WTF?

Ahhhh hahahaha!
Shows how much stars and flags are REALLY worth doesn't it? Don't think the OP has even realized yet.

ETA: Up to four flags and ZERO content. Those ATSers should be suspended from the site.
edit on 28-4-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Redacted..

edit on 28-4-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: OP filled in the "blank" WOO!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, there are.
and I'm being completely serious.

My research and findings over the past 7-8 years have lead me to this conclusion.
A conclusion I am quite comfortable with.

I've been telling people this for years..
and a few have listened! lol

No, I'm not wearing, nor do I own a tinfoil hat.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe it's no longer confined to just the dark side of the moon.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Just rumanating lst night about the possibility that there is a thriving moon base on the dark side of the moo.
The moon hoax debate may have been encouraged to occupy conspiracy theorists attention whilst the real conspiracy to not inform the masses that Rockets and shuttles from Earth have been delivering human colonists and materials for decades perhaps?

The International space station may indeed be involved with the running of the Moon base?

I actually think this isn't so far fetched of an idea. I had a similar thought pop into my head over a thread about the ISS, and it is exactly what drew me to your thread. Here is my post:
Nasa Worried Comet Will Hit Space Station

Redacted..

Mr. BiggyMcBigPants...starring you again because I like the word "redacted"

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Well thank you kindly! And please, call me sir! (not really.. you made me star you now though)

Still wondering what an Eathling is though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Eathlings come out of the ether by quantum tesser.

Don't you know nuffin.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So how did we get thousands of people and tons of equipment to the moon with no one catching the thousands of rocket launches required to get it up there? Rocket launches are observable for hundreds of miles in all directions, and are tracked by various other governments (china, Russia, etc).

Still wondering what an Eathling is though.

Someone from Eath obviously.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I'm beginning to believe it's no longer confined to just the dark side of the moon.

and you would be right!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's obviously people who have renounced their citizenship- this does however mean we need to refer to them as Moonlings from now on. Not earthlings.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It is most likely an International conspiracy as the ISS is involved, perhaps Rockets are obselete but are used as smokescreens of sorts, many claim to have seen UFOs in space perhaps they are Transport Vehicles working on magnetic propulsion, many of the raw materials neede are on the moon already.
Berlin was rebuilt in less than a decade as was Warsaw and Nagasaki ect.
To build a moon base with the latest secret technolgy would be not impossible?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Thanks at least not all Earthlings are blinkered to the Moon Base possible reality.
Look at the effort that has gone into Antaric settlement and exploration in a very hostile environment.
They didnt just send Robots down there , neither do I believe they havent sent more Human Beings or is that Beans
to the Moon.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
all of you people going on and on about a bloody typo
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
no wonder people dont get taken seriously when you lot cant let a one letter mistake go
geez
you should all be slapped with off topic stickers and shipped away!

good work op

how long have the people been upthere for?
how do they get up there? those new virgin planes that can fly into outter space?
portals?
interesting thought tho
oh we are just sending a rocket to drill for water OR make more trenches for our troops!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join