It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Don't be tho thtupid! It theems everyone knowth exthept you that an Eathling ith from planet Eath!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Try this www.alien-ufo.org...
edit on 13-8-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Nobody in this thread thinks something like this could be going on? On the Moon? Give me a break! Why could we not notice ships leaving to space? What kind of ignorant comment is that? Wake up! This is the problem, habitual debunking. It's funny how there are references to movies and such. Think about this:

If there were bases on the moon, and special ships to get us there, and if we filmed it....what would that movie look like? There is a reason why it's called science fiction, its because it's not science fact. I actually don't understand that people think because it's in a movie it couldn't happen in real life..

I don't see how space ships could go undetected just like a tribe in the amazon could remain undetected.

Is it not unreasonable to think there might be maybe one US Military base on the Moon? Why not 1000's? The moon is not what nearly 3 times the size of the United States? How many secret undetected bases do we have in the United States?

How about this, how much drug trafficking goes down undetected?

How many nuclear weapons do we have to blow up the Earth 10x over?

List of States with nuclear weapons

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

broken link
this should be moved to the hoax forum

edit on 8/13/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

But how would a submarine get to the moon?
Or are you saying it was transported in pieces?
Not really following.
It would seem a bit comical a Submarine sitting on the lunar surface?
No whales or fish or water?
Or are you saying water is actually on the Moon?

Lol. There is no water on the moon.
A modified submarine will do just fine on the moon.
With the right Anti Gravity technology the initial mass of the submarine is of little consequence,
so it need not be transported in pieces
Submarine may look comical on the lunar surface, but its a proven human habitat.
Yes the sub and the inmates will miss the whales, mermaids and the fishes.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
just had to reply.

Dark Side of the Moo is the title of my next album.

I love reading this stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't see how space ships could go undetected just like a tribe in the amazon could remain undetected.

Is it not unreasonable to think there might be maybe one US Military base on the Moon? Why not 1000's? The moon is not what nearly 3 times the size of the United States? How many secret undetected bases do we have in the United States?

Well heavy lift rockets are very loud and very bright and can be seen from hundred of miles away and with the population centers and the internet a whole slew of heavy lift rockets would likely be impossible to conceal, not to mention the thousands of amateur astronomers that would detect earth escape vehicles in the sky, (like they verified tracking of the Apollo missions to the moon), the earth never sleeps, it's lunchtime somewhere on earth at all times!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They may also miss a tunnel digger.

How do you propose they get equipment like this massive device to the moon?

Oh that's right, I forgot, with your AG tech. Piece of cake.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

nDude
This tunnel digger looks quite neat with no dirt on it at all. Kind of spooky

edit on 13-8-2011 by Angelic Resurrection because: Add

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Well heavy lift rockets are very loud and very bright and can be seen from hundred of miles away and with the population centers and the internet a whole slew of heavy lift rockets would likely be impossible to conceal, not to mention the thousands of amateur astronomers that would detect earth escape vehicles in the sky, (like they verified tracking of the Apollo missions to the moon), the earth never sleeps, it's lunchtime somewhere on earth at all times!

My point is why not launch USO's from the middle of the pacific ocean...or from some other remote place on Earth. Also who says they are using conventional science to do the missions.

You say the Earth never sleeps, but we slept when 2 commercial airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center!

Seriously, I'm not on the moon hoax band wagon, at all, but common sense tells me at least to not rule out the possibility there might be top secret bases on the moon.

Those against this notion probably believe humans built the pyramids and use the age old argument don't underestimate the abilities of our ancestors!

So why not underestimate the abilities of our current times? You don't think we could get away with it? Really? (not you Illustronic, but ATS skeptics in general) We aren't capable of such feats?
edit on 13-8-2011 by game over man because: spelling

Edit to add: None of you think we would install extra security for all the satellites up in Space? All the potential warfare here on Earth? You don't think we would utilize the Moon? And it has to be all general public knowledge? Really? You don't think we are capable of building a camouflage base on the moon, when we have camouflage bases all over the world? Do you not think it's important with all the satellites and all the nuclear weapons on Earth to have a base on the Moon? How much money is invested in humanity? The costs of building a base on the Moon is too much? I don't understand how you could argue the infeasibility of having a base on the Moon.

Nasa wants to build a "gas station" up there for crying out loud! I guess ordinary citizens are all privy to black ops knowledge too....
edit on 13-8-2011 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They could launch from Kwajalein Atoll and you wouldn't know about it.

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Project Orion with nuclear propulsion got to the moon in.....'69.

No...that's not a Apollo Lunar Command Module...that looks like this:

en.wikipedia.org...

I think there's a moon base by now. Hence why there is no publicly available high resolution images available to the public....even tho China, India, Japan, Russia, and the US all have taken high resolution images of the moon.

The images released by Japan were a joke. You can buy a Kmart telescope and tape a digital camera to it and take better images than what Japan has publicly released.

When India was going over their moon images their satellite got.....Obama rushed over there with 300 CEO's....no release of India's lunar images.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I have to give you credit for not getting offended or going off into attack mode. I most certainly will stop any obvious or subtile attacks I may direct toward you from now on. I simply just don't know you that well for jovial jabs.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggyMcBigPants

Posts like yours are so helpful. (NOT! ;P)

...and you have received a ton of S&F's !

It's official, your a "helper" ! We surely couldn't figure out what he could have been talking about without your incredible insight! Thanks again ;P

eheheh Sorry I just had to ......

-FG

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Also who says they are using conventional science to do the missions.

This is where I stop reading. All we have IS conventional science, which seems good enough to me because the Bomb works! Link us to your proven UNCONVENTIONAL science please. I know some folks who would like a promotion.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Also who says they are using conventional science to do the missions.

This is where I stop reading. All we have IS conventional science, which seems good enough to me because the Bomb works! Link us to your proven UNCONVENTIONAL science please. I know some folks who would like a promotion.

Wow you stopped reading? Why?

Carrying on...
You're right! There are no examples of unconventional science on the internet! Blast me! What was I thinking?!?

Since you are all into links, can you link me

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thanks for the links,great post.
Whilst a good telescope can see the moon in some detail, dark side bases .built underground would be hidden,they could also cloak bases?...with projected image 3D projectors, creating a false surface above a base .

Personally I do believe they found a secret tunnel or entrance of sorts, that lead to a network of Alien ancient habiitat.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

When India was going over their moon images their satellite got.....Obama rushed over there with 300 CEO's....no release of India's lunar images.

Or..the aliens are on the moon and the U.S culprits didn't want to shame themselves when India released those images. That makes a lot of sense either

Edit: Just like this:
chandrayaan finds an anomaly
edit on 14-8-2011 by radkrish because: link

edit on 14-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

Or..the aliens are on the moon and the U.S culprits didn't want to shame themselves when India released those images. That makes a lot of sense either

Edit: Just like this:
chandrayaan finds an anomaly
edit on 14-8-2011 by radkrish because: link

edit on 14-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

They said some of these images have a resolution of up to five meters providing a sharp and clear picture of the Moon's surface. On the other hand, they said many images sent by some of the other missions had a 100-meter resolution only.

Per your link, but NASA's LROC has sent images up to .5 meters resolution. I don't think the Indians are going to uncover anything LROC isn't already doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by Dr Expired

But how would a submarine get to the moon?
Or are you saying it was transported in pieces?
Not really following.
It would seem a bit comical a Submarine sitting on the lunar surface?
No whales or fish or water?
Or are you saying water is actually on the Moon?

Lol. There is no water on the moon.
A modified submarine will do just fine on the moon.
With the right Anti Gravity technology the initial mass of the submarine is of little consequence,
so it need not be transported in pieces
Submarine may look comical on the lunar surface, but its a proven human habitat.
Yes the sub and the inmates will miss the whales, mermaids and the fishes.

Oh , so it wouldn't have a periscope?
Shame a moon mermaid might have been interesting.
Still can't see why it would have to be a sub?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Pics or this is BS

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join