It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
reply to post by defcon5

To build a moon base with the latest secret technolgy would be not impossible?

Ah, the unknown "secret" technology. What might this be in your hypothetical situation?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I know who the "earthlings" are!

Jimmy Hendrix
Michael Jackson
Kurt Cobain
Jim Morrison
Elvis
Johnny Cash
JFK
etc

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Why would they hide it? If we have begun colonizing, seems you wouldn't hide the fact from potential colonists.

I think we need to colonize the solar system. Right now, we have all our eggs in one basket (earth) and are one unlucky meteor strike from being extinct. We need to spread out so that our species has a chance to survive in a very big, very nasty universe.

I would go live on a moon base, and alot of other people would too, knowing that we have to get the species spread out. We have the tech now to colonize the Moon, Mars and Venus.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's obvious really,all the world's governments are in on it,and anyway,Eathlings don't need to
rely on rocket powered vehicles to transport their equipment to the dark side of the moon!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
So how did we get thousands of people and tons of equipment to the moon with no one catching the thousands of rocket launches required to get it up there? Rocket launches are observable for hundreds of miles in all directions, and are tracked by various other governments (china, Russia, etc).

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Still wondering what an Eathling is though.

Someone from Eath obviously.

And just what do you think all of those UFO's are doing. - LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

After helping to send seven private citizens on eight trips to the International Space Station -- starting with Dennis Tito, who became the world's first space tourist on April 28, 2001 -- the Virginia-based company Space Adventures is mapping out a tourist trip around the moon.
Despite a nine-figure ticket price, the firm has already signed up a passenger for a maiden moon journey. And if it inks a second customer soon, the mission could launch within three to five years, company officials say.

source

You could go see for yourself

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All of the doubters are using science and logic. I read one guy who states "he" has no proof
!

EVERYTHING we have been taught is a LIE! If not a lie, the most I will describe it as is "the half-truth".

You people talking about rockets and fuel and witnesses have no idea. You're completely fooled and brainwashed by our "scientific community".

Let me give you all a clue:

If we have a great world ending event, of which of course not all humans would die, and it was time to rebuild. Myself and my family are among the 5-6 people surviving who have access and knowledge of technology that the rest of the people don't. How would my family and I insure that we would always be technologically more advanced and prominent upon the rebuilding Earth?

We would teach and endorse pseudo science, false science, INCOMPLETE science. Basically throwing the people a bone to chew upon while my family and I hoard our true knowledge. We would slowly introduce theories to the peoples who didn't have a clue from the start. Eventually they would be clued to **gasp** ROCKET FUEL and sloppy nuclear energy. While my circle of people are actually using magnetic propulsion from our understanding of the universe which we never shared with anyone else.

Here's what the hierochy would look like:

1. Myself and my circle - We have knowledge that other survivors of the disaster don't. We were into science before the disaster and have estensive knowledge of the universe. So we're basically smarter than the other survivors. We stick together and form a plan as to how we can rule the new world being rebuilt.

2. 1st Line Supervisors for us - These will be our Presidents, Queens, dictators, Vaticans, etc. Normal people we will use to control the common people. Of course we wouldn't share with them our full knowledge, we'd feed them and their scientists old tech and knowledge. NOW here's the key: We know the human species is smart, what we'll do is set them in the wrong direction. We'll give them incomplete equations or even wrong equations. Well the equations are wrong or incomplete to the point where they will never achieve our level, but they will achieve a level we of true knowledge would laugh at. Sort of like....giving a automatic car to a cave man who has never driven one and telling him in order to make the "magic box move, just shift this stick until it is on the "1" you see here. So the caveman is driving around stuck in 1st gear, not knowing the car is capable of so much more.

3. The 3rd level will be the average people who aren't shown even that much. They look to their leaders and scientists as being the smart ones LOL! When actually THEIR leaders and scientists have been taught archaic and wrong science from the start! So you have people (as common on ATS) who will actually go to bat for them and ridicule people who think outside the box we've placed them in or....maybe get too close to the truth.

This was just a quick little analogy to give some a picture.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I have always pondered the possibility of your thread and have done some research on my own. What interests me the most is the elder astronauts and individuals involved in the space program who have come forward recently and made various claims. Heres some interesting research done on the topic that will shed some light on a few things.....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A Terran?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I bet you they are and they are just not going to say anything

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dr Peter Beter made various claims of the U.S developing a Moon Base after the Apollo programme was terminated.

However, the Russians built a laser so strong that they blew it up in 'The Battle of the Harvest Moon'.

Even if it is a load of garbage it is interesting to read.

This is a good place to start. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Shirley most of us have seen the movie

Moon

classic.

So yeah, maybe there are thousands of clones just waiting for their chance to spend 3 years mining H3

maybe aliens have parked for a few billion years to refuel,

maybe huge spherical chunks of rock just hang in the sky.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Germans landed there in the 40's, The Haunebu and Vril craft were launched from new Scwheubenland. They began drilling for minerals and set up bases.

You can imagine it now, a colony of thousands of Arryans on the far side of the moon.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

It happened to me by mistake once, I think I pressed enter after writing the title and it submitted

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Most people here on earth are "Eathling"...They are all screwed up just like the lettering in "Eathling" and the left out "R"... "R" you one of them? If you think you "R" free, you "R"....If you think the government is truthful, you "R"....If you think TPTB have your best interest at heart, wait a sec., they don't have hearts, well, skip that one..If you think you "R" anything more than a useless eater to them, you "R"...So, just forget about the title being screwed up as it is unimportant...Think about your LIFE and how screwed up it is and do something about "IT" and then we can say we "R" earthlings and we "R" important.....and it is up to "US" to take back the entire universe that has been stolen from us......

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Three pages of abject speculation and no proof whatsoever. Not even an attempt at proof. How absolutely and completely useless and silly.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's hard to imagine a solution to the problem of moon dust. That stuff is so pervasive. I cannot fathom a way to deal with it with out current technology.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
all of you people going on and on about a bloody typo
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME
no wonder people dont get taken seriously when you lot cant let a one letter mistake go
geez
you should all be slapped with off topic stickers and shipped away!

That typo just made my day as matter of fact. It was very funny.

As far as moonlings go, I do believe there is something there and it may not be humans but if there is lets hope its just humans lol!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
As of right now there is no government on the moon so no taxes.

And the two traded commodities on the moon are Beer and marijuana the only two things you need to live on.

When is the next flight.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think there are millions of aliens on the moon and many government-employed humans on Mars.
Just my theory...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join