It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No what he said is true, I wish I could take a picture from my moon apartment's window, (the Earth looks amazing) sadly i would get shot for doing so..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
The problem I have here is this thread is basically saying, "So, like, what if there are a bunch of people on the moon and stuff. And the ISS is involved and stuff. I mean, like, what if it's true?"

I guess you can loosely call this a theory, but based on what? No links, no evidence, just idle speculation. It used to be that these things were based on blurry pictures, questionable testimony, and inverted color photoshop jobs, but at least it was SOMETHING. The thread was getting flagged before it was even written. Why?

Oh well, it's still intelligent and well thought out compared to the birther threads, and light years beyond the no planers.

You do have and make a valid point and your sarcasm is reasonable , but you are looking at it from an angle I and similarly believing people are not.

Galileo could not show Photos to his accussers, he could not take them into Space and prove in that way that the Earth revolved around the Sun(oops may not hav eworked anyway).

In fact most of us in the present only believe the Earth revolves around the Sun because we are told this is so.

Sometimes its all about intution and common sense.

The central question is why no manned Moon landing since Apollo?

The cliche answer is cost.

Yet scores of unmanned projects both to Mars and the Moon.

How much extra does it cost to go to the moon unmanned to manned.

It is a smokescreen .

It had to be no men or a colony.

We have been led to believe no men.

Future Superpowers were born out of colonisation.

Examine the facts? When facts are buried?

In ww2 many scoffed at the existence of Concentration camps gassing Jews.

There was no hard evidence , yet some believed it was true.

Had the war been won by Hitler, would they have admitted it?

No , it would be all baseless conjecture.

But some would have said hey where have all the Jews gone.

But people would say where is the blurry photos, the corpses.

Sometimes its about pure logic, mixed with gut instinct.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
@OP

I think John Lear may be right up your alley

All jokes aside, this is mere imagination and fantasy that you are referring to. There is no e evidence to suggest any of this to be true. You would think several shuttles with human payload, equipment and manpower to put together a base would get noticed. However I do think we stopped going there for reasons unknown, perhaps warded off by another intelligence but that is just a theory. I believe there is a secret space program that has been militarized... funded and paid for by you and me, for reasons unknown.

But the new Transformers film comes out this summer that delves in to this subject I hear. And a new Apollo sci fi horror flick as well, just entertaining the thought.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A question, and a comment:

1) Is the title supposed to be a question posed to ATS members?

2) For the love of all things holy, there is not a DARK side of the moon. It's the FAR side of the moon. During a full moon, the far side is dark. During a new moon, the far side is lit up like a Texas high school football stadium on Friday Night.. Please figure that out already.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Frankly Dr. YOUR logic has expired if you don't think its all about economics in sending spacecraft (WITH HUMANS) to the moon. You must have no idea just how much more fuel the launch technology of today (not much different than in the 60's) takes to accelerate a large enough craft to earth's escape velocity of about 24,500 mph, when it only takes 17,500 mph to reach Low Earth Orbit velocity. Its not simple addition, its exponentially greater the fuel it takes because the sheer weight of the fuel increases how much you need, and exponentially more costly.

Yes, moon trips are all about money, and there is virtually no return for investment. Look at the commitment made during the Apollo program on the graph illustrating just the percentage of the federal budget, and not the full story.

Hope this was a logical enough presentation for you, which also might help to explain why no other country shelled out the money and resources to ever do that, pure return of investment is fiscally unjustifiable.
If you can't read it its not important, just look at the spike in spending.

Just look at that spike in spending! There are other graphs to adjust for inflationary projected dollars but this put the nail in the wood.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
They are there, and they are Nude

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
It's obviously people who have renounced their citizenship- this does however mean we need to refer to them as Moonlings from now on. Not earthlings.

Just like Superman?
www.comicsalliance.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Just a friendly tip , that will serve you well in life as well as on Forums, if you are going to be nasty , based on what someone has said or written make sure you read or hear them properly.

I have been patient and nice throughout this thread despite the trolling, Iam nothing unique in regard to this On ATS, most members posts and threads show this.

I know its sometimes tedious to read an entire thread , but people who can read , generally read enough posts to get the jist of the OPs view.

You may have overlooked this tactic , but many people who have read your insulting post have witnessed your ignorance.

Iam not your enemy, just someone trying to deny ignorance.

Nastiness comes back ten fold my friend, otherwise we never learn.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
A question, and a comment:

1) Is the title supposed to be a question posed to ATS members?

2) For the love of all things holy, there is not a DARK side of the moon. It's the FAR side of the moon. During a full moon, the far side is dark. During a new moon, the far side is lit up like a Texas high school football stadium on Friday Night.. Please figure that out already.

Its a question posed to ATS members

Darkness is a mystic term.
It refers to the unseen, the unknown, the invisible.
No one standing on Earth has ever seen one particular side of the Moon.
Am I wrong?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A few years ago I had a vivid dream where I awoke on he surface of Mars. I didn't know how I got there, and the atmosphere was somehow breathable, but I was gasping for more air. The wind was blowing and it was very cold. Panic was setting in that I was stranded and would die quickly with no shelter. When I stood up I saw a ramp going down into the ground leading up to a door. I ran over to it and it had a US military insignia of some sort on it- I think it was the marines. The door opened readily and had a seal around it that resealed when I closed it. The room I entered had lights, heat, and power and connected to other rooms that had some kind of radio communications equipment and tube-tv monitors. The equipment was clearly pretty old and dusty- and looked like state of the art for about 1970. I didn't see computers. There were military MRE rations there....enough to last for a while. And at the back of this first-level complex there was a tunnel leading to another ramp that descended into a very large unlit manmade cavern. In the dream I realized that we had been to Mars and left for some reason and never returned. I felt there was a slim chance that there might be someone further down in the caverns, but I was pretty sure that I was alone. I was franticly trying to get the radio working to radio earth in hopes of rescue before the food ran out

Alas, it was just a dream...but for a while after I woke up it felt as though I had uncovered a secret. The secret being that we didn't stop at the moon and that the military was using space travel technology in the 70's well ahead of what NASA uses today. The other secret being that for some reason we didn't stay on Mars even after building a base there. And I speculated that our official space program and NASA's budget were being cut because it was a cover for much more advanced technology and the publics interest was diminished to the point that a "cover" to present as progress was no longer necessary nor was it considered a national security priority.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by okachobi

There seems to be more and more of us on the same wavelength.
You perhaps had an intense tap into the subconcious pool, and were receiving a certain persons real life experience .
I haven't speculated personally on Mars, the hunch I have received is only about the Moon, but your hunch is just as valid.
So many unmanned missions to Mars Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

You are correct, there are Humans are Mars as well. However, they are there from the event from the Sun that blew their atmosphere off. That is where we came from. They sent a colony to Earth just in case no one made it. That is the entire reason for Earthlings to go to Mars. In fact, as a few movies have depicted, we are already there.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

LOL

Like Government charts of anything are believable. I wonder what the budget of area 51, and Majestic 12 is?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

No, understand this first. The post you left was condescending to NASA and fit in with the group of folk's 'overtones' that think the moon landings were a hoax and NASA only lies to us, thus why don't they go back is the patented question, your reply had all of those overtones in writing.

So if you are claiming innocence to that camp maybe you should look at your writing style and you won't get attacked in the future with a sudden burst of reality. I don't just go off on ignorance because there is no stupid question when there is a question, you supplied more than simple ignorance in that reply.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
So how did we get thousands of people and tons of equipment to the moon with no one catching the thousands of rocket launches required to get it up there? Rocket launches are observable for hundreds of miles in all directions, and are tracked by various other governments (china, Russia, etc).

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
Still wondering what an Eathling is though.

Someone from Eath obviously.

Well duh. Everyone knows Eathlings have cloak technology.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

LOL

Like Government charts of anything are believable. I wonder what the budget of area 51, and Majestic 12 is?

Ya no joke one TR-3B alone is worth couple billion.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The Triumph TR-3B is 1950's British technology updated to the 1960's.

The other TR-3B is fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
It's obviously people who have renounced their citizenship- this does however mean we need to refer to them as Moonlings from now on. Not earthlings.

So about those Moonlings, there the ones who hand out the flowers in airports. White Robes, no hair, sing funny songs. They must be on leave .
Sorry could not resist.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WooWoo

A lot of people exude they don't have a real job.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join