It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

Thanks for the prievious posts support, though I have corrected the Typo mistake , I summise thay may be up there just as thoroughly as all colonists are.
Perhaps complete with convict or?missing persons labour.
The purpose?
To expand and become more powerful.
How many of us Humans really know whats really on or in the moon?
Perhaps only those on the moon know.
And they are sworn to secrecy the free ones anyway the rest will never return to Earth, just as many settlers in Early USA and Australian history never returned to their places of origin.
It would be the perfect scenario for Genetic Engineering pioneering.
Moon creatures may live underground who knows, and trade with the Colonists.
They may be where werewolves came to Earth from thtas why they howl at the Moon.
But that is all conjecture.
But it is strange regardless how there is supposed to be an empty moon?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
no wonder people dont get taken seriously when you lot cant let a one letter mistake go
geez
you should all be slapped with off topic stickers and shipped away

shipped away to the moon?

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally was just being friendly...killing time, mingling with the peeps, waiting for the OP to get his information together and posted. His post was blank when we all got here. But I wanted to hang out and see what he was going to post. I was THAT interested in what he had to say about the subject title which drew me in.

You are a nice person, though, for standing up for the Dr. and I hope his feelings were not hurt by our shenanigans.

Originally posted by Dr Expired
How many of us Humans really know whats really on or in the moon?
Perhaps only those on the moon know.
And they are sworn to secrecy the free ones anyway the rest will never return to Earth, just as many settlers in Early USA and Australian history never returned to their places of origin.
It would be the perfect scenario for Genetic Engineering pioneering.

Your comment truly makes me think about whether "they" would conduct an experiment such as this, in secret from the public. Would it be more beneficial to keep it secret? Would we, as a people, react negatively to an attempt to colonize the moon? Or would we cheer it on.

jra

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The International space station may indeed be involved with the running of the Moon base?

In what way? What could the ISS do for running a Lunar base? The ISS crew gets rotated every 3 to 6 months. Plus there has been the odd space tourist. That would make for a lot of people, from all over the world, aware of a secret Lunar base. I just don't see that happening.

People may scoff at this possibility of a base or city on the Moon, but it is strange that the Japnese have never publicly landed a man on the moon is it not?

Seeing as how the Japanese are not capable of launching people into space on there own yet. I'd have to say, no it isn't strange at all.

Similarly the Russians gave up ....mm strange.

Why is this strange? Going to the Moon is a highly expensive effort with little to no immediate payoff, except with some spin off technology that can find its way into consumers hands.

However many Countries like, Russia, Japan, India, China, Europe (ESA) have talked about going to the Moon in 2020 or 2030, but none of these are close to happening. They're basically fantasies at this point sadly.

People will say the moon has been mapped indeed its on SETI but things can be manipulted.

"Can be" doesn't mean it has been manipulated.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

The International space station may indeed be involved with the running of the Moon base?

In what way? What could the ISS do for running a Lunar base? The ISS crew gets rotated every 3 to 6 months. Plus there has been the odd space tourist. That would make for a lot of people, from all over the world, aware of a secret Lunar base. I just don't see that happening.

Scores of peole can keep a secret when they could be executed for revealing things.
those who blab are injected and sent off to the Asylum for deluded nobodys., they dissappear....

People may scoff at this possibility of a base or city on the Moon, but it is strange that the Japnese have never publicly landed a man on the moon is it not?

Seeing as how the Japanese are not capable of launching people into space on there own yet. I'd have to say, no it isn't strange at all.

Similarly the Russians gave up ....mm strange.

Why is this strange? Going to the Moon is a highly expensive effort with little to no immediate payoff, except with some spin off technology that can find its way into consumers hands.

Since the several moon landings by the USA , computers have become increibly more powerful, Rocket technologyhas advanced, fuel efficient engines have been developed.
Lighter materials have been manufactured.
Advances in all areas of Technology relating to Space flight have eventuated in the decades since the last Publicly announced Moon Landing, yet the Russians have never restored their dented pride after the deaths of the cosmonauts last Attempt to land a man on the moon, by actually landing Russians on the Moon

However many Countries like, Russia, Japan, India, China, Europe (ESA) have talked about going to the Moon in 2020 or 2030, but none of these are close to happening. They're basically fantasies at this point sadly.

Four decades on and no one can replicate what the Americans did several times ?
Not even the Americans.
Something doesnt sound logical about this.

People will say the moon has been mapped indeed its on SETI but things can be manipulted.

"Can be" doesn't mean it has been manipulated.

True but it cannot be denied that it is possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

The Government has always hidden the most advanced technology..

Who are you to say they haven't had other forms of propulsion for years without us knowing?
Maybe H3 powered which would bring the moon into consideration..
Like who really knows what's on the dark side?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

And so, without actually visiting the moon yourself, how do you know whether what is told to us by these "authorities" is actually the truth? Seems to be a matter of trust, doesn't it? Trust and faith. Bad concepts in science, aren't they? Yet you are given little choice. You can't go around validating every shred of anything that comes to light with your own two hands, can you? We have the right to choose though. If we find any of these so-called authorities to be of dubious credibility, owing to maybe things like photoshopping images and so forth, we might just find just cause in withholding implicit trust from them.

Doesn't it make you wonder a bit that the Russians were in space first, the Indians discovered water on the moon when the US said there was no such beast there for all these decades, that the Japanese with all their technological prowess have not shown great interest in popping up there? Does none of this just make you wonder a little bit? If the US was actually on the moon (I hold no certainty/interest in either side of the question), was it purely for the ego trip -- to be the first?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Your comment truly makes me think about whether "they" would conduct an experiment such as this, in secret from the public. Would it be more beneficial to keep it secret? Would we, as a people, react negatively to an attempt to colonize the moon? Or would we cheer it on.

It depends on what is going on up there, what they might have found.
Several moon missions and then nothing , just mapping and unmanned probes .
Something big is happenning up there perhaps , perhaps there is a new species being grown in Labs, a species that can thrive in zero gravity and a species immune to radiation exposure.
They can do what they like, on the Dark side of the Moon.
Terra forming may have worked , or biospheres are everywhere.
I think it will be forever kept offically secret, due also to the cost.
Armstrong and the other astronauts are not going to blb if they know, they are military men.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Something big is happenning up there perhaps , perhaps there is a new species being grown in Labs, a species that can thrive in zero gravity and a species immune to radiation exposure.

That is such an interesting thought, and something that I had never occurred to me before.
Genetic manipulation and experimentation in space. I am going to have to think about that for a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree with you
I think in general people are naive or too occupied in their lifetime to pay attention, I assumes in scale of a single person there is always something to hide, I'll take a really extreme case, your neighbor that you find really cool, nice and very helpful ... one day you discover with suprise that he kill in cold blood a lot of people inthe newspaper...this is disturbing. and imagine with the government where everyone hides some thing to everyone ... pass the agreement in secret, the negotiations behind closed doors ... I remember this experience in the 80's, a team of scientists had built a dome in the desert to reproduce the lunar condition, they had created a echosystem and live in a vacuum ... then one day we heard the end of this experience, they say they are running out of money and the experience end and nobody heard anymore about it .. but maybe the experiment was inconclusive and they are now on the moon, and one day they will say that it was confidential for reasons of security ... the man went to the moon but never go back ... for me it makes no sense ... especially since all these years, we have the technology to create a base on the moon ... we spend billions for war ... you can also do it for the moon secretly.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Explains it all.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

I'm am sure the EPA would not be very happy about it.

jra

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Who are you to say they haven't had other forms of propulsion for years without us knowing?

I didn't, but I've seen no evidence of any alternate forms of propulsion. So I go with what I know. And from what I know, supplying a Lunar base would be quite an undertaking. Especially one with thousands of people. The ISS requires regular resupply missions every few months and that's just for six people. Resupplying a Lunar base wouldn't go on unnoticed.

Maybe H3 powered which would bring the moon into consideration..

You mean He-3? It's only usefully for second generation fusion reactors (we don't even have first generation fusion reactors yet). When the demand gets high enough for He-3, then perhaps mining it on the Moon will happen, but for now, it's easier and much cheaper to get it here on Earth.

Like who really knows what's on the dark side?

You mean the far side.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jra

You mean the far side.

Semantics to finish a less than credible argument..
It's commonly known as the "dark side" though it actually gets more sun..
Go figure..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
how long have the people been upthere for?
how do they get up there? those new virgin planes that can fly into outter space?
portals?
interesting thought tho
oh we are just sending a rocket to drill for water OR make more trenches for our troops!!

Doubtful, Virgin Aerospace made one 90 second flight at an altitude of 62 miles, barely considered space and one third the altitude to put anything in orbit around earth let alone venture up to 24,500 mph earth escape velocity, which it accelerated about 1/5th that. The only space agency to have proven the capability of landing humans on the moon is NASA and they haven't been able to conduct a launch (of the magnitude required for earth escape velocity) unnoticed.

The real world is much more mundane than fantasy, but that is not to say its void of amazement and discovery.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

haha ok gold star u may live on the earth once more!
i dunno it just got to me, i was skimming and all i kept seeing was eath this and eath that
i grrr'd but now i sort of need a nap
like a big fat lion in the sun

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You also have them on the darkside of the moo in your second sentence.

Thousands of people on the moon seems like a hard secret to keep. Do they get to return to Earth or are they kept on the moon permanently? What do they do up there that requires such strict secrecy?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Here's an obvious question that no-one has thought to ask yet: Why in the name of Konstantin Tsiolkovskii do you think there are thousands of Earthlings on the Moon? Have you stumbled over some sort of evidence?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I personally have thought this for years that we never left the moon. Just doing a quick search on google you will have hundreds of results on this topic... as an avid beliver in the possibility I have been following the 'IRON SKY' movie... here are the trailers.....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

its a good watch if nothing else.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Actually I think the real question that should have been asked by now is how these "colonists" survive on the moon indefinitely. You do understand that space crews once in zero G or limited gravity, begin a fruitless battle to save muscle mass and bone density as our bodies immediately start breaking down.

Even with the limited gravity on the moon colonists would be losing muscle mass and bone density. THIS is one of the major obstacles to space exploration and Mars in particular.

We can safely send people into space and to the moon for a while even months at a time, but prolonged periods can do terrible damage that takes much longer to repair, if at all.

For us to go to Mars it's almost a year trip 1 way and the window lasts 25 months, so it would have to be carefully planned AND they couldn't spend much time on Mars at all as by the time they reach it they would have lost considerable muscle mass and bone density.

So if the moon was hiding some super secret colony, they'd have to be underground, and their space port would have to be invisible, as well as the constant shuttling back and forth between the moon switching out colonists so they don't die up there.

Forced Labor? AHAHAHAH, go watch an Apollo video, any of them. It's impossibly hard to work in space suits for one thing, and in limited gravity. couple that with prolonged exposure to limited gravity and the negative effects i mentioned above, and you've turned your colony into a feeble death camp. As well they'd need some good equipment to deal with the unblocked radiation smashing into the moon constantly, and there's nothing to protect you from solar flares. I believe this radiation exposure would also cause reproductive problems.

Oh and it costs millions of dollars just for fuel, let alone rockets, launch pads, satellites to communicate, etc etc.

I guess every single amateur astronomer out there gazing at the moon every night is either blind as crap, or part of the conspiracy. TRUST NO ONE. Wait, how do you know YOU aren't in on it? OMG.

edit on 29-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

"Are Thousands of Earthlings on The Moon Right Now?"

No. There aren't.

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join