It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Then correct your mistake - and I don't buy your excuse for one minute.
It's harder to do what you did than a simple mistake.

You see first you have to hit reply to my post, then you have to quote someone else in another window, then copy and paste that into your reply to my post.

Don't start playing silly games now.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostMyPassword

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by LostMyPassword

No, how about you tell me why your bitter and why you make such repulsive posts to people?

4 billion in poverty, because of the Monarchy and people like you who put your own happyness and well being above the majority. Try starting there.

4 billion in poverty because of the monarchy?.........how do you work that out?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by budski

Sadly Budski,that is the best they can do.
Personal attacks and putting words in your mouth is the defence of the day.
Sad.

The Gaddafi part is REALLY grabbing for straws.

No No No

The Gaddafi part was a clear joke...

So really... who grabbing at straws my friend?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Extremely bitter. Why wouldn't I be? What you just said is no different than some super-tard trying to discredit others by calling them 'haters'. You're damn right I'm bitter. Anyone with the ability to THINK is bitter. Those that aren't are scum. It is really THAT simple. You sick, sick human being.

Now, now......I'm not a sick, sick human being at all.

What are you so bitter about?.......take a deep breath before replying mind.
edit on 29/4/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

heh... yeah I know it's amazing what some people will go to in order to feel horrible...

Me, I'd rather be happy... ;-)

... At the expense of others. What you're saying is you'd rather ignore all the bad in this world and let them suffer.

You're irresponsible and lacking in apathy and ethics, that's what you are. I see through your veil of happyness.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No, how about you tell me why your bitter and why you make such repulsive posts to people?

4 billion in poverty, because of the Monarchy and people like you who put your own happyness and well being above the majority. Try starting there.

Exactly... Poverty is a disease of the mind... the inability to see value...

Thankfully my ancestors, with nothing else but some grass on a plain, learned how to use this to make ropes which led to the ability to do much more... all from just a few grass blades...

Yes indeed, poverty is a disease of the mind and not much else...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

really, where do you think the money for the empire and all those warships and soldiers come from?

India, china, africa - shall we start with just those 3?

And by India, I mean let's assume it is India as it was before independance, same with china, and africa well that's probably just best left alone given the state we left it in.

link   

Monarchy AND people like you. Understand? It's quite easy to work out. If people adressed problems and gave a # about others, these problems would dissapear. But instead your ilk like to live in your quaint little villages and disconnect from the suffering of everything else. Bloody capitalist swine.

link   

Extremely bitter. Why wouldn't I be? What you just said is no different than some super-tard trying to discredit others by calling them 'haters'. You're damn right I'm bitter. Anyone with the ability to THINK is bitter. Those that aren't are scum. It is really THAT simple. You sick, sick human being.

heh... yeah I know it's amazing what some people will go to in order to feel horrible...

... At the expense of others. What you're saying is you'd rather ignore all the bad in this world and let them suffer.

You're irresponsible and lacking in apathy and ethics, that's what you are. I see through your veil of happyness.

lol....

No I'm just being happy... there is no good or bad, only thinking makes it so...

It's not about being right... it's about being happy.. .and there is nothing unethical about being happy... sounds like some sort of religious mumbojumbo you got going there

It's like you'd see a problem with masturbation or something
edit on 29-4-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by budski

I corrected it.......you re- posted it just before I did the edit.

link   
I'm so glad budski isn't a mod he would be ban happy banning people for anything he love's pointing out tiny breach's of T&C, lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by budski

I corrected it.......you re- posted it just before I did the edit.

Thank you

Appreciate it.

link   

The ginger one going to afghanistan surrounded by troops and bodyguards just so he could feed his ego doesn't count.

So what if they were born into it - no-one forces them to do anything. Edward went off and messed up everything he touched, having been too much of a wimp for the marines, he went to the theatre, his "first love" or more likely a place where he could get some man love.

As for tradition, well they stick more to germans ones than british ones, which makes them german.

Charlie had to have his degree bought for him, as did a couple of others, because they lack the power of coherent thought after so many centuries of inbreeding - that's why diana and kate middleton were brought in, as an injection of fresh blood.
They are not wives, they are breeding stock.

All so a bunch of greek/germans can have a jolly up.

Besides, last I checked, germans were fair game, along with the french

I am more british than your german gods - that's not a contradiction, that's a fact.

Put it another way, I am more british than the germans you are worshipping.

Yeah, bring on the new breed stock - little does she know she is only there to inject some fresh blood into the most inbred family in europe.

They're not British - they are german/greek, with all of the queens side from the house of hannover.

They still follow mostly german traditions, like opening xmas presents on xmas eve rather than xmas day.

All out of context but if people care to they can read through the thread and can pick up on some more.

link   

Exactly... Poverty is a disease of the mind... the inability to see value...

Thankfully my ancestors, with nothing else but some grass on a plain, learned how to use this to make ropes which led to the ability to do much more... all from just a few grass blades...

Yes indeed, poverty is a disease of the mind and not much else...

And my family had no grass, it was physically stolen from the Monarchy. Go figure.
edit on 29-4-2011 by LostMyPassword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

axe to grind... I knew it... get over it...

I can point to a ton of wealthy blokes who come from the UK... and I'm sure they are that way because the decided to make something for themselves given what they had...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

lol....

No I'm just being happy... there is no good or bad, only thinking makes it so...

It's not about being right... it's about being happy.. .and there is nothing unethical about being happy... sounds like some sort of religious mumbojumbo you got going there

It's like you'd see a problem with masturbation or something

There's plenty about being unhappy at the EXPENSE of others. That's the thing you're omitting brother. Pretend all you like, your happyness comes at a cost.

There is definitely good and bad. Take your Buddhist hogwash somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

The ginger one going to afghanistan surrounded by troops and bodyguards just so he could feed his ego doesn't count.

So what if they were born into it - no-one forces them to do anything. Edward went off and messed up everything he touched, having been too much of a wimp for the marines, he went to the theatre, his "first love" or more likely a place where he could get some man love.

As for tradition, well they stick more to germans ones than british ones, which makes them german.

Charlie had to have his degree bought for him, as did a couple of others, because they lack the power of coherent thought after so many centuries of inbreeding - that's why diana and kate middleton were brought in, as an injection of fresh blood.
They are not wives, they are breeding stock.

All so a bunch of greek/germans can have a jolly up.

Besides, last I checked, germans were fair game, along with the french

I am more british than your german gods - that's not a contradiction, that's a fact.

Put it another way, I am more british than the germans you are worshipping.

Yeah, bring on the new breed stock - little does she know she is only there to inject some fresh blood into the most inbred family in europe.

They're not British - they are german/greek, with all of the queens side from the house of hannover.

They still follow mostly german traditions, like opening xmas presents on xmas eve rather than xmas day.

All out of context but if people care to they can read through the thread and can pick up on some more.

You stated that I HATE various groups - where in all your quotes have you found the word hate?

It's not there, therefore you lied.

You have inferred something that isn't there, then tried to dress it up, when the reality is your post is just a tissue of lies.

Again, point out where I state that I hate anyone or anything.

You can't because you are lying.

link   
reply to post by budski

Don't think you are off the mark here at all Budski,

I honestly don't know anyone who has been the slightet bit enthusiast or intereted in this Royal Wedding. Even my dentist said he was relieved his wife had booked them out of the UK for the holiday.

Its not actually fine for everyone that today has been made a holiday. Due to the slow-down in this country many, particularly self-employed people like my sons need every working day they can get. They are running, just to keep still, enforced days off are thing they can do without.

link   

Uhmm that's not buddhist thats Christian hogwash :-)

Romans 14:14

Check it out...

But no, there is no bad in being happy or seeking happiness... I guess that's why we started a new country because folks had an issue with the individuals pursuit of happiness.

:-)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by Argyll

really, where do you think the money for the empire and all those warships and soldiers come from?

India, china, africa - shall we start with just those 3?

And by India, I mean let's assume it is India as it was before independance, same with china, and africa well that's probably just best left alone given the state we left it in.

You are absolutely right and the middle east the empire was vast!

BUT WTF HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH NOW & HERE & WILLIAM & KATE?

What you need is to forgive & forget and move on my friend nothing ever good comes from living in the past

So now it is blatantly obvious where you're anger comes from, but we new this all along

Lets all ask are selfs what can be done to make you forgive & forget, what do you want? a nuke to be dropped on London? would this make you feel better? come on what would make you forget how many British people do you want to kill before you feel better? would you like to behead the Queen for her familys wrong doing 200yrs ago?

Just ask your self that, if it wasn't the British then you can bet all you have another Empire would have done the same back then it was dog eat dog, then you maybe preaching you hate towards another country, this is what you do not get, the world was a very very different place back then, i can only hope you find that forgiveness in you and we can all move on more united and with less hate...

edit on 29-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

axe to grind... I knew it... get over it...

I can point to a ton of wealthy blokes who come from the UK... and I'm sure they are that way because the decided to make something for themselves given what they had...

I'm not seeing your point? I'm a successful internet marketer. I've made plenty of myself, I'd be in a very very small percentages of people in turns of my income and my age. This isn't about my position, it's about the position of others.

Some of us have this thing called empathy. Just because my life is sound doesn't mean I'm going to forget about the billions forced to suffer.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join