It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to appease some of you Birthers? (last birther thread)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

It's no use anymore, must come clean with the REAL truth:

The birthers have been on to it from the beginning, yes you guys actually figured it all out thanks to Orly Taitz

About a decade ago the great Annunaki from Niburu genetically created their perfect "king", placed him in his spacecraft (it looks like Superman's when he was a baby, that's where the idea came from) and launched him towards Earth, he crashed in the spot of their original seat of kingship Eridu, now known as southern Iraq, but OH NO!!! Iraq is no longer where their allies reside we had all moved here to the states, so a rescue mission had to be launched to retrieve the rightful Annunaki king of Earth, enter Operation Desert Storm lead by the loyal Annunaki servant George H W Bush, again we were derailed, we could not find the crashed ship or the rightful king so we withdrew and decided to set up a no fly zone so we could surveil the area and find our true king. This did take a little while to track him down but we found him, that darn Saddam had him and even had the nerve to give him some f'd up Muslim name (Grrrrrr) actually even somewhat branded him with his own last name (the nerve of that guy) so we lined it up that our loyal servants' son would become potus and be able to lead the new retrieval mission, had to do some messed up crap and lie about some things to get the justification this time though (sorry about the whole WMD lie
) Now we get him out of there and had to create all the paper trail and formalities so that we could make him official (his fake BC), did away with Saddam so he couldn't talk about it, replaced McCain with a bio-robot (that's why his arms are all stiff now, bio-robo cloning isn't perfect
, and why he reversed all of his political stances) and just to make sure nobody accidentally voted the wrong guy in (couldn't afford another hanging chad thing) we teamed him up with one of the dumbest people we could but still had some political experience, enter Sister Sarah. So there it is, you guys know now, but it won't change anything we will still keep him in charge until Niburu gets here with reinforcements for the planetary enslavement.

Case closed!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Webchick
I have been coming to this site for quite some time, but only now felt compelled to register an account and respond to a thread.

I am not a birther. I never have been a birther. I believe Obama is 100% American. Until yesterday, I had no reason to be suspicious of anything to do with a birth certificate. I think the birthers who think Obama was born in Kenya are nutty. As an American born abroad, I am fully aware of how U.S. citizenship is transferred to children born to one U.S. citizen abroad. I acknowledge the 14th Amendment. I believe no matter where Obama lived in his life, nor for how long, he is eligible to be president because he is an American.

Now onto why I'm here:

I am a web developer and work extensively with graphics. The moment I opened that PDF yesterday, I knew it had been doctored. Today, I find myself very much on the suspicious side of this issue, and think it's intellectually dishonest for those of you who dismiss the evidence of computer generation and graphical manipulation.

No, I've never been a supporter of Obama. I am more of a Ron Paul kind of woman. But still, I distanced myself from the birthers because I believe wholeheartedly that they're wrong about Obama not being an American.

I still believe he's an American, but today, I want answers as to why an American president would release a "document" that does nothing more than prove it's nowhere near authentic.

Thank.
You.
Very.
Much.

I am in the same profession. I have CS5, use it daily. I do almost all my work in CS5. I opened it and saw a whole bunch of debauchery going on. There's even a file in there of some white specks that are there to perhaps make the document look a little more worn? Not sure what that is but it is useless.

I am not a birther, and would love this issue to be resolved without a reasonable doubt. But doubt I have, and like you, I don't see that document as a satisfactory response to the demand for a long form birth certificate.

By the way, didn't a Senator from Hawaii (?) just say that he was not revealing the long form because he doesn't want to reveal his father's nationality? Wha?? Isn't it right there on the form? Is it different on the form that's not a forgery? Please explain that, dude.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Webchick

Welcome, Webchick I'm glad my thread made you want to join the fray.

Yes, the image does have it's problems, enough for a lingering doubt.

But what if TPTB (the powers that be) want us to be talking about it? What if they have the real thing, proving Obama is a citizen, but continue to produce questionable evidence to fill the airwaves with senseless garbage?

Going past the BC issue, there are a number of people that knew him growing up, the governor of Hawaii was friends with Obama's mother and saw him when he was a few weeks old. Obama's father was studying on a visa at the University of Hawaii.

I always keep an open mind, but the evidence of him not being born here is just not there. It doesn't stack up to the evidence that he was born here.

Well deserved first star!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

It's no use anymore, must come clean with the REAL truth:

The birthers have been on to it from the beginning, yes you guys actually figured it all out thanks to Orly Taitz

About a decade ago the great Annunaki from Niburu genetically created their perfect "king", placed him in his spacecraft (it looks like Superman's when he was a baby, that's where the idea came from) and launched him towards Earth, he crashed in the spot of their original seat of kingship Eridu, now known as southern Iraq, but OH NO!!! Iraq is no longer where their allies reside we had all moved here to the states, so a rescue mission had to be launched to retrieve the rightful Annunaki king of Earth, enter Operation Desert Storm lead by the loyal Annunaki servant George H W Bush, again we were derailed, we could not find the crashed ship or the rightful king so we withdrew and decided to set up a no fly zone so we could surveil the area and find our true king. This did take a little while to track him down but we found him, that darn Saddam had him and even had the nerve to give him some f'd up Muslim name (Grrrrrr) actually even somewhat branded him with his own last name (the nerve of that guy) so we lined it up that our loyal servants' son would become potus and be able to lead the new retrieval mission, had to do some messed up crap and lie about some things to get the justification this time though (sorry about the whole WMD lie ) Now we get him out of there and had to create all the paper trail and formalities so that we could make him official (his fake BC), did away with Saddam so he couldn't talk about it, replaced McCain with a bio-robot (that's why his arms are all stiff now, bio-robo cloning isn't perfect , and why he reversed all of his political stances) and just to make sure nobody accidentally voted the wrong guy in (couldn't afford another hanging chad thing) we teamed him up with one of the dumbest people we could but still had some political experience, enter Sister Sarah. So there it is, you guys know now, but it won't change anything we will still keep him in charge until Niburu gets here with reinforcements for the planetary enslavement.

Case closed!!

I could see a birther believing that

Second

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Yup, sad sooooo sad.

Why take him down on REAL things like Gitmo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Manning, The Fed, not prosocuting the Hedge Fund Mgrs responsible for the collapse, or anything on actual substance?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I am not a birther, and would love this issue to be resolved without a reasonable doubt. But doubt I have, and like you, I don't see that document as a satisfactory response to the demand for a long form birth certificate.

The first sentence I totally agree with.

But I take umbrage at the second part:
You don't see that document as satisfactory, and I bet you didn't see the short form as satisfactory either right?

So do you have higher standards than the supreme court?

How about the Hawaii court of Appeals?

Both of those documents are what millions of Hawaiians use to get their passports, licenses, and other offical documentation.

But since it doesn't live up to your expectation, my friend, then it must be a fraud.

That is your logic.

Which isn't actually logic at all

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Millions of Hawaiians aren't the POTUS. And the Supreme Court? When have they been involved? As if they are impartial anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No, the doc presented this morning is NOT a copy of the original long form birth certificate issued and filed in 1961 (assuming it exists). THE HAWAII DEPT OF HEALTH HASN’T CLAIMED IT TO BE ANYTHING BUT A COMPUTER-GENERATED COPY OR “ABSTRACT.” The operative phrase at the bottom is that it is a “COPY OR ABSTRACT” (abstract meaning lifted summary information; not necessarily complete information or a reproduction of the entire document.)

gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com...

I allready posted this- but no-one has picked upon it - this is the reason why the image has been doctored,because it is an abstract of the original - with al lthe embarassing/incriminating info scrubbed from it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yet people focus on a birth certificate issue that has been resolved years ago, only became a topic on ATS again when effing Donald Trump brought it up, and many of us know the president is a shill for the higher elites anyway. It's just plain old dumb

when ya put it that way, focusing on this does seem like a massive waste of time. Thanks for making me see this differently.
edit on 28-4-2011 by kaiode1 because: not specific enough

edit on 28-4-2011 by kaiode1 because: all wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This release is a steaming truckload of fail!

I wasn't convinced that this birther thing was real till Obama released an "original birth certificate" with a hospital name that would not exist for another 17 years after his birth. That has me now on board the conspiracy.

So much for your last birther thread theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

He did it so we can focus as a county on important issues and Trump had taken it to a new height that was really sucking the oxygen out of everything, what is so hard about seeing that? This whole issue is just unbelievable!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

I wasn't convinced that this birther thing was real till Obama released an "original birth certificate" with a hospital name that would not exist for another 17 years after his birth. That has me now on board the conspiracy.

Ummmm, sorry to poke a hole in your hospital name theory thing but that's also kind of been solved and closed here

Just a snippet for the lazy

The Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital of Honolulu announces three new residents to their resident staff: Dr. Charles M. Van Duyne, of Wilmington, Illinois, graduate of University of Illinois in 1947

edit on 28-4-2011 by Hijaqd because: to add snippet

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Ummmm, sorry to poke a hole in your hospital name theory thing but that's also kind of been solved and closed here

Ok.

I am back off board the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Funny how angry people get when the tables turn. You know all the skeptics get their panties in a twist when you give them eye-witness testimony from fireman on 9/11 when they say that they heard detonations/explosions in the basements of World Trade Center, but seemingly.... it's not enough is it? I mean unless they witnessed the nano-thermite explode in their face it will never be enough will it?

You know what, i'm not satisfied until I witness his actual birth, k?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You asked what it would take. Simple and logical; just the transparency he promised. Release all records! Imagine your daughter had gotten engaged and you were meeting your future son in law. And over dinner and afterward you couldn't get a straight answer out of him. You asked about his college grades and got evasion. You asked about any law articles he'd written, nothing again. And the more you asked the less you got. Now imagine that you are both black. The issues you're thinking of have NOTHING to do with race, but rather your daughter's (country's) future.

Now tell me, would you be happy about this mystery man with his evasions of the truth and lofty rhetoric? Or would you want to hire a PI and have him checked out before the wedding?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yesterday i was hoping that this will be last birther thread but today ..naaaaaah

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You know your argument is ridiculous when the Onion does a number on you...

www.theonion.com...

People will hang onto this thing and will likely call it back up around election time with the "Well, he doesn't even have a legitimacy to run for the President because of his fake birth certificate".

It's another way for people to sow the seeds of dissent without any effort other than a few words. The uninformed "Me-Tooers" will jump on that fiery bandwagon and ride it down the hill until it crashes and then walk away from the carnage like nothing happened.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro

Another example of a fine mind.

Hey thanks, I couldn't agree with you more.

What about when McCain was asked about his birth certificate? Was that RACIST as well? All these needleheads that shout out the 90's buzz word "Racism" everytime any minority gets questioned are really amusing. It might be a non-issue with some people...but it definitley is not racism.

I don't really know about McCain being pressed to reveal his birth certificate--I seem to remember there was some hand-wringing about his being born on a military base in Panama. But we're not talking about John McCain in this thread, are we?

It's foolish of you to suggest that the Birthers and their ridiculous night-terrors about citizenship are just another case of, as you put it, "everytime any minority gets questioned." Their repeated claims that the POTUS is a Kenyan-born Muslim who was indoctrinated while in Indonesia is obviously serving to drive home the point for the fearful and weak-minded voters: Obama is not "one of us."

If this obsession with his birth certificate "definitely is not racism" as you claim, then what is it? Where were the hordes demanding birth certificates from GW, Clinton, George HW and Reagan? Are you trying to suggest that the Birthers are just concerned citizens with a legitimate gripe?

The birth certificate "question" with regards to Obama is just another facet in the ongoing supposition that he is not sufficiently American for some people. First it was "hey, he didn't put his hand over his heart during the Star Spangled Banner." Then it was "why doesn't Obama wear a US flag lapel pin?" These were followed by relatively more minor blips concerning Obama not attending some Boy Scouts anniversary event, or not going to Arlington for Veteran's Day. Again, trying to sow the seeds that he is not one of us--he is Other.

All of this nattering is clearly tied to his race--his share of chromosomes contributed by his Kenyan father. Why else would so many on the right go out of their way to time and again underscore Obama's middle name--Hussein--if they didn't think it was some sort of racial or ethnic wedge?

No we definitely were not talking about McCain. However, I was trying to bring to your attention that it did indeed happen to a "white guy" and that the only people that are making his race an issue are the anti-birthers and the actual racists that say, "we hate colored people". It seems my point was lost on you...again.

The very fact that the BC is doctored should be enough to get people to ask why? I don't care if you are a birther or not. Why conceal something if there isn't anything to conceal? I said that anytime a minority gets questioned someone without any intelligence will scream, "RACISM!" I believe that everyone has the right to question your government..obviously you don't fall into this category. I still love MY freedom. I don't know what I believe on this issue but I do find it suspect that the BC has been changed.

I don't believe that this is a racism issue, and as far as getting a BC from GW, Clinton, George HW and Reagan, there wasn't an issue brought up where there was a question of it. If there were, I would hope they would show it as McCain had. I AM saying birthers are citizens with a legitimate gripe. Are you saying that people didn't have a gripe when Clinton got caught with that tubby? Or Nixon when he was caught? If the public is lied to, especially the voters, than they deserve to know the truth.

Your next paragraph has nothing to do with this thread so I will ignore it.

IF this was a race issue, than I am sure the people would demand to see the family tree of a candidate to see if he/she was sufficiently "white" or not.

This is a matter of questions that got asked, ignored, and now this blatant false BC that they are trying to force feed people. We have heard from fellow ATSers that work in this field say it is fake. Why do you insist at suckling at the tit of MSM?

ps- the fine mind line was sarcastic...I should have made that more clear to you...didn't know you would have trouble with that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by befuddled
You asked what it would take. Simple and logical; just the transparency he promised. Release all records! Imagine your daughter had gotten engaged and you were meeting your future son in law. And over dinner and afterward you couldn't get a straight answer out of him. You asked about his college grades and got evasion. You asked about any law articles he'd written, nothing again. And the more you asked the less you got. Now imagine that you are both black. The issues you're thinking of have NOTHING to do with race, but rather your daughter's (country's) future.

Now tell me, would you be happy about this mystery man with his evasions of the truth and lofty rhetoric? Or would you want to hire a PI and have him checked out before the wedding?

Yes! That's exactly what he should do! SHOW US HIS PAPERS! In America, you shouldn't have to show your papers just to anyone who asks. That's a play out of the book of McCarthy and Hitler eras. You don't have your papers? YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!

Is that the kind of thing you're asking for? I'll turn that back on you and ask where YOUR papers are? Why don't you open up YOUR books? If you're a citizen, you should have to prove that you have a right to question the authority.

In the end we DON'T have to do this because we count on the proper channels to check this information. It doesn't matter if YOU haven't seen his records. They HAVE been seen by the people who verify this information. If you don't like Obama, fine, but don't jump on the birther bandwagon for a reason. Maybe you're wishing for a free "takeback" and that if he's found out to be a fraudulent citizen, everything he has done will be magically reversed? That's not going to happen. He'll run again in 2012. So if you have something against him, vote against him if that's what your conscience tells you.

Otherwise, you're just sowing dissent and diverting attention from the real problems we're facing. And to me, THAT is un-American. Sell your crazy somewhere else, we're already stocked up...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I appreciate the effort Op but you are shouting into a gale. There is no argument that will satisfy the Birthers and this is the wrong site to ask them to come to their senses. ATS may bandy about the slogan "deny ignorance" but more often then not it lets ignorance run like wildfire through its forums.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join