It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to appease some of you Birthers? (last birther thread)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

My dog admits when its wrong, but her little brain cannot wrap itself around the notion of people wanting to know who the hell this shadowy character is who is representing us globally, and basically holding our lives in the balance.

Clearly many human beings are more in tune with my puppy than they are with people who are not content with asking simple questions and not getting simple answers.

First: There is a simple answer, but many birthers continue to turn there head from it. More importantly does it matter? Maybe Bush stole the 2000 election, maybe Clinton got sucked in the oval office, this topic is so miniscule it doesn't matter. Mainstream media is normally a distraction, and it remains today

Second: If you think your dog admits when it is wrong, you may want to seek professional help.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

nothing, it is already too late for them to backpeddle on this horrible fake document. They seriously dicked an enquiring public around and got caught in the act. We can't trust them, not now, not ever, ever again. This is what they have earned, the people who do not trust the system are now galvanized against it.

Dear people who are fed up with this mess. Be the tip of the spear. Do not generate anything other than bills for your government. Be a burden, not a cash cow slave. Cost them as much money as you can. I'm going after my government's smoke money, I'm canadian, I'm tired of being raped for a habit that will save them health care costs seeing as I'll die quicker, so, wtf am I suffering impoverishing conditions on a smoking habit for? I am not hurting anybody other than myself, and I'm rewarding them with oodles of cash for a smoke they've added fire retardants, ammonia, a multiple of nicotine content to, and a thousand other chemicals, to poison me with. The tobacco that indians smoked wasn't this carefully designed product to produce heavy addicts to the product. They have some real crap standards too yum, smoke that concentrated pesticide. I am going to start a campaign for tobacco, I'll get a carton, cost me $10 worth of tobacco that I can cut and roll myself, I'll hand out a free smoke with a free clone that I can snip and grow for a couple of weeks, I'll snip a couple hundred of em and for each pack a day smoker I turn I screw the system out of over 3 grand a year. I'll screw this wretched system out of 600K, and for every individual I get to help out they can do the same.

Look for your system's weaknesses then exploit them, your system has them and if even 1% of you get smart your system will crack and totally fail from such amazing strain. 1 individual can cost them millions of dollars. I am aiming for a billion. If I get 10% of the smokers in canada to convert in a mass movement they are out 3 billion bucks a year. If all 100% of them switch, they lose 300 billion a year or 1/3rd or a monster chunk of the total debt this country has. There would be no debt with just 3 years of this money. Nevermind everything else they gouge us for. Screw them, let's break the system and get something new, let's beat them in a way that even mother teresa would approve and hit them in the pocket books, you want a chance to fight them then watch I'll set an example and video tape it and I'll brazenly be converting people to growing their own tobacco smoke legally, right in front of their constituency office, and I'll travel to low income places like mcdonalds, temp agencies, and ghettos because those people could use a leg up and a 90-100% savings on their habit might be just the ticket. If they are alcoholics I'll include some brew your own wine and beer and links on how to make a still. These parasites can lose their smoke and booze money then because I've had it with them and anybody else who has had it with them too can start with this one simply measure of figureing out how to unthread their tentacles from the individuals finances. Plus I don't file taxes, I would justify the leash the parasite puts on me. FU government.

FELLOW LIBERTY LOVERS, IT IS TIME TO BE THE TIP OF THE SPEAR, and it is time to show what peaceful disobedience can accomplish. Trust me when I say this but you need to be inspired to be creative and come up with ways to hurt the system without violence. Too many of you just want to snap, but that will make things worse, plus sitting around and doing nothing, or even voting in a rigged partisian system will accomplish nothing. There is only 1 way you can win and I'm giving you a creative example of it. I could visit the doctor 10 times a day with their socialized health care here and cost them $45 a pop. You can do stuff to waste their time, money and resources. File foip requests for everthing from every government agency, it'll only cost you a handful of stamps. Write letters and burden your mp's so badly that they would rather keep you happy then get tormented with 10 times the calls they can handle (which is happening already, but think, make this worse for everybody and everybody will get pissed off sooner and fix this wretched lunatic system sooner).

Seriously. You don't have to tolerate this there is passive resistance which works and then there is active non-violent resistence. This is the way you cannot beat the system without some means of diminishing it's capacity to roll out the control grid they've been rolling out.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Our country is not and will not collapse. WE ARE THE U.S.of A. and we will succeed. Believe it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

You do know that most white people aren't racist, don't you?

Since you have no data to cack up that claim, I deny your reality and replace it with my own.

You do know that most white people ARE racist, and don't even know it, don't you.

The above is fact based on the same data set as you provided.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but in my 42 years of living in America (Chicago, Daytona Beach, Houston), I have found my statement to be true. And most black people are racist and don't know it.

I think the majority of PEOPLE (of all ethnicities) are racist and don't know it. It is not exclusive of white Americans. The truth shall set us free.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I too am not a birther, but there is some interesting evidence thats come to light. There's another thread which shows the short form cert' details on top of the long form. And a lot of praise to boondock for starting the analysis. In light of this new evidence, it would be reckles to presume you are right. I think we're all taking a step back from this one for the time being.

Good work to the guys who are spending genuine time analyzing these documents. Nothing but pity to the people who blindly stand against this eveidence.

Thundersmurf...
Peace™
edit on 28-4-2011 by Thundersmurf because: shocking spelling mistakes ... stupid work keyboard

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Ha!

I just posted something similar a few minutes before reading your post. I said everyone is a racist, they just don't know it. I don't know why they deny, it would be better to know, wouldn't it? Then maybe we could get past these trivial issues.

I could not live my life in fear like that. Its good to see someone who walks with eyes open.

To bad we can't fast forward evolution.

edit on 28-4-2011 by ErEhWoN because: added 'reading'

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Talks of a revolt being taken to the streets now is not on the docket and do not push for it as our revolution has gone digital.

Things are happening behind the scenes but do trust that measures are being made now to ensure that the fortress survives.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LexMustReturn

Our country is not and will not collapse. WE ARE THE U.S.of A. and we will succeed. Believe it or leave it.

Yes, the U.S. government fights for our rights!

Helping those poor people of Libya!

Finding all those weapons of mass destruction evil Saddam had!

Stoping every terrorist by killing there mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers!

Taking our tax money and graciously donating it to billionaires who already wrecked our economy!

LETS IGNORE ALL THE FACTS BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICA!!!!!!!

What a sheep you are.

The funniest part is, I am leaving America
. But I will U2U you when the SHTF and see how it's working out for you.

Wake up from the American cult, I'm already feeling bad for the future you

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What I am still astounded you "birthers" don't understand is that Obama is the POTUS. Arguably the busiest person on Earth, and you want him to take time out of his packed schedule to release his birth certificate. What is your malfunction? I can respect that you question your government. If you didnt, I would be concerned, but when everyone. Let me say it again for effect (I hear you have to be incredibly direct when addressing Birthers), EVERYONE with a brain and 99% of the worlds trained dolphins can understand that Obama has proven his citizenship. He has either proven that he was born here or he has faked the documents and authentication so well that you will never EVER prove him wrong. So how about we focus on how were going to cut a trillion dollars from the defense budget over the coming decade? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We need to see a live birth video, or forget it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

For whatever reason, obama has spent over two years trying to avoid releasing his long form birth certificate.

Why?

Because it's a non-issue.

Except for RACISTS.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just for the sake of argument, birthers, say you're 100% correct and Obama is not a natural-born citizen as you say. here's the thing: If Barack Obama weren't black, with the funny, muslim-sounding middle name..if he was, say a russian immigrant, or italian, irish..whatever..and the same issues came up about his background..none of you would give a #, especially if he were doing things in office that you liked. I've already said(using wayne madsen's research) that Obama, and his parents were ALL CIA assets, which is where the base weirdness of his background originates. He's not being straight up, but that's not the point. See, what we have here is an O.J. Simpson problem.

what do I mean by that, you say? well, allow me to retort
(sorry was just watching pulp fiction)

Now, everyone on the planet knows that O.J. did it. he killed Nicole. no doubt. but he got away with it. Now, that's a horrible thing, but, sadly, it happens every day. So why then(and, mind you, I was in L.A. the day the vicdict came down, so I witnessed the reaction first hand) why, oh, why were white people SO AMAZINGLY ANGRY AT THE OUTCOME?

Was it because of the gross miscarriage of justice? to a point.

was it frustration because of Police and prosecutorial bungling? maybe.

But those aren't the real reasons. Nope, the REAL reason was pretty damn simple.

A black man got away with murder with a white man's style. THAT was why white folks were angry, and why black folks(knowing the mother#er was guilty as sin) celebrated, even though that was wrong. Some whites get absolutely apoplectic when they see a black man beating them at their own game. it irritates them. they take a massive extra burn from it.

Which brings us back to Obama and you birthers. See, the B/C is a huge misdirect anyway, but you deserve the attacks you're getting because none of you birthers really care about his B/C. You care that Obama is playing what is considered to be the white man's perogative, money, politics and power..and WINNING.

and its driving you absolutely crazy. If Obama were one of you, he could be from moldavia and most of you would give a rat's ass. but, dark skin, and your conspiracy drives go into overload. the difference is the degree of suspicion. the difference is in how far you go, that's where your racism is exposed. bush 43 did more horrible things to america during his 8 years than any president EVER, but even he wasn't subject to this kind of nonsense.

Obama is a puppet anyway, but he's very useful in pulling all the closet racists into the light. I've seen them in my own life, people I never would have thought were like that, WERE "like that". so Obama has been quite useful. Just now, in 2011, I was on sunset blvd..and some random crazy (white guy) was harassing some woman so I intervened. told him to back off. His word? "# you 'n-word', I'll kill you and your 'n-word' president". I went after him and he ran like the 4 horseman of the apocalypse were after him(I can be quite scary when I want to be). It's 2011 in america, and not 30 minutes ago, I was called a 'n-word'.

for defending a white woman, yet. Racism goes deep in america, folks. Birtherism is but one reflection of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We need to see a live birth video, or forget it.

Nah, the birthers would try to debunk that too. (I can here the cries of "it's a green screen!" already)

Maybe a time machine would help them understand

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

THE HAWAII DEPT OF HEALTH HASN’T CLAIMED IT TO BE ANYTHING BUT A COMPUTER-GENERATED COPY OR “ABSTRACT.” The operative phrase at the bottom is that it is a “COPY OR ABSTRACT” (abstract meaning lifted summary information; not necessarily complete information or a reproduction of the entire document.)

That is why photoshop was used to create it - whatever Obama was trying to hide on that document has been scrubbed and that is why it does not in any way constitute proof of anything!

gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I would give a #. I don't care if he's polka dotted. How can you speak for people you know nothing about?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Can we drop this childish charade (which seems racially driven) and focus on bigger issues like um.......the collapse of our country?

Wow! Took you 5 lines to pull out the race card.

Besides that, the release of this document from the Whitehouse is a joke on YOU, not the birthers. This thing has been proven to be a fake, & not just a fake, but not even a well made fake & yet you still don't care. They are rubbing $&!# in your face & shoving it down your throat & all you can do is smile & say, "More please! Lie to me some more!"

Go bleat elsewhere. I thought this was a conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

you anti birthers claimed that there wasn't any long form in existence and made fun of birthers for asking for it...

Now they release an obvious fake for the obvious hope that it will keep their sheep, (you)- fighting for them and creating more ruckus so that America will focus on this instead of the HUMONGOUSLY long list of obama FAILURES..

How does it feel being such a mook, or patsy, (if you prefer that word instead)

If I were you, I would feel so embarrased..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here we go again (related to the OP).....trying to make it a "racial" issue as always....

White, red, black, yellow, brown, green, idc what color he is. Facts are facts, you are elected by the PEOPLE and SERVE the people so proper documentation of your eligibility is a requirement!

As a note to everyone talking about how LUDICROUS this whole "birther" thing it...Its not NEARLY as "unbelievable" when compared to half the threads and topics on this website. Everyone claims they need to open their eyes to ghosts, aliens, NWO, or what have you...but they cant set aside their feelings for a second to examine a document that has legal questions
!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Ok so Barack Obama's short birth certificate was not enough for you (the one even Hawaiian gets when they are born and is perfectly legal.)

Now he releases his full birth certificate and it's STILL not enough for you?!

What do you want, a video of Obama being born and held up next to a newspaper on the day of his birth?

Would it really matter since all presidents since Kennedy have been controlled in one form on another by TPTB?

Can we drop this childish charade (which seems racially driven) and focus on bigger issues like um.......the collapse of our country?

If any birther dares, please respond.

LET THIS BE THE LAST BIRTHER THREAD

well said...

the whole birther thing was created to distract and...

lol

oh well, the show goes on...

i pray for consciousness to rise in all humans..

let's just love each other

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakmarine
What I am still astounded you "birthers" don't understand is that Obama is the POTUS. Arguably the busiest person on Earth, and you want him to take time out of his packed schedule to release his birth certificate. What is your malfunction?

Dear Sir, obviously you have no idea about how Obama spends his time.

-Yesterday he went to Chicago to visit Oprah and fundraise for his 2012 campaign. All while Gold & Silver went to their highest value EVER!

-He plays golf multi-times a month (www.whitehousedossier.com...)... In the link he has played 41 times since his presidency, that was posted July 16, 2010.

-Goes on numerous vacations (like the one to S. America). However, he cut it short due to US political unrest.

Next point, as the POTUS you are NOT doing the scanning, finding of the document, etc all by yourself. You have hundreds of people under your command that do the busy work and can release the document. All it takes it Obama's approval and the words of "Release my birth certificate to the public" to one of his secretaries.

Please, do your research before talking about other people's "malfunctions"...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join