It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to appease some of you Birthers? (last birther thread)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ok so Barack Obama's short birth certificate was not enough for you (the one even Hawaiian gets when they are born and is perfectly legal.)

Now he releases his full birth certificate and it's STILL not enough for you?!

What do you want, a video of Obama being born and held up next to a newspaper on the day of his birth?

Would it really matter since all presidents since Kennedy have been controlled in one form on another by TPTB?

Can we drop this childish charade (which seems racially driven) and focus on bigger issues like um.......the collapse of our country?

If any birther dares, please respond.

LET THIS BE THE LAST BIRTHER THREAD

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
seems like it was a layered image to me ....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

His birth certificate was printed on a computer.

Thus, it is scanable, but that doesn't mean it was tampered with

Oh look! when you move everything but the words, they line up too perfectly it means it was edited! No- it means it was printed from a computer

Birthers are like the U.S. economy, they've already hit the wall, just haven't realized it yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

For whatever reason, obama has spent over two years trying to avoid releasing his long form birth certificate.

Why?

For that same time period, so-called "birthers" - and now Donald Trump - have been after obama to release the information.

It's been a stand-off.

Who "blinked"?

Obama.

Why?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Oh look! when you move everything but the words, they line up too perfectly it means it was edited! No- it means it was printed from a computer

Birthers are like the U.S. economy, they've already hit the wall, just haven't realized it yet.

Your understanding of that post your referring to is deplorable. It wasn't "printed" on a computer. The certificate he released has 4 editable text layers that are all separate from each other. Meaning I could take this file that they publicily released and put my name and information and remove Obamas. It is a hack job that went noticed. And for the fact, I am not a birther. I just call bull# when I see it. And this latest release is in fact bull#. Believe what you want though, its your reality

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The very fact it was printed from a computer means it's only as good as the information in the database. That's why it is not proof - Obama's mother could have "embellished" some of the information she (or whoever) gave to the Department of Health for very good reasons (e.g., hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya, as his grandmother says). Only the original crinkled piece of paper signed by doctors in ink will suffice. Anything else can be forged or be based upon false information.

Geddit it now?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If Obama was white no one would care. Gotta love this country and their priorities.

Trump for President!

Palin for President!

Romney for President!

(How about you Gingrich? Wanna get involved?) Newt for President!

Who cares, just fix our damn problems

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No! This snapshot of a so called long form BC won't do for me. To much other evidence leaning otherwise is out here. For example why does it take two years to release it? Why has Nigerian officials stated he was born there?
Obviously now there is a little evidence, but meeting the eligibility requirement has been rediciously low, covered up by a partisan MSM, and If the Donald had gotten the evidence--not CNN-- it would be more beliveable.

No, I will remain skeptical until he releases all transcripts, documents, and any other evidence that he is a natural born citizen, including his transcripts from all schools he attended. I will not believe Obama is not hiding something He's stonewalled for two years. Sorry but I remain suspicious.

By the way, remember all the hullaballu about John McCain not being a citizen? His parents were both US citizens and were in the Military and the Lefties still wanted to make that an issue.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One of the most greatest human features is when you admit when you are wrong .

Birthers , post here and admit and let this be the last birther thread !!!
edit on 27-4-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Nothing to do with his blackness!!! He's half white too. Only with the guilt ridden white libs and Black people does race come into play! You do know that most white people aren't racist, don't you? It just a way for you to use your race for your advantage, right? right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To appease a birther?

Why I suppose it would be an assassination. Nothing else could possibly suffice.

All the lies have been broken down, scrutinized and debunked.

Hopefully this is the last birther thread. We know better though.

edit on 27-4-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Not avoiding at all. Maybe he didn't want his privacy invaded by millions of nutjob FOX "news" watchers.

He released the document that everyone from Hawaii gets, and it was good enough for the courts and board of elections.

I'm sure you've seen the new long-form document, so tell me: what is he hiding on it? hmmmmmm?

He knows all of this birther garbage is just paranoia (probably due to his race) and figured it would go away, but since it hasn't he appeased all critics.

Here's a quote for you: "A lie can get halfway around the world before the truth can get it's boots on" -Mark Twain (I think)

I love pwning birthers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

One of the most greatest human features is when you admit when you are wrong .

Birthers , post here and admit and let this be the last birther thread !!!

Yes!!!

If one birther can admit they were wrong I feel like I have done something to make the world a tiny bit less crazy.

But my guess is most will end up dying still thinking the the 44th president wasn't born in this country, and that is a shame.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Given the time delay in releasing it, the ease of forgery, and the overwhelmingly high stakes involved - the entire gamut of the Political. judicial and media esablishments have a compelling interest in colluding together to make sure that Obama is never unmasked as a fraud.

As for 'privacy' - there is nothing on that certificate that anyone might want to keep private is there now!

But fret not there is still the Issue of his fathers Kenyan citizenship - the fraudulent use of social security no's, his medical, school, college records............and many more.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I say he gave them what they want so keep it moving now. The point is many are so distracted with ignorance they wish not to consider beyond. So its easier it seems for their minds to just stay at point 0 and challenge a BC and not the background intents of WHY smh...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The very fact it was printed from a computer means it's only as good as the information in the database. That's why it is not proof - Obama's mother could have "embellished" some of the information she (or whoever) gave to the Department of Health for very good reasons (e.g., hide the fact that Obama was born in Kenya, as his grandmother says). Only the original crinkled piece of paper signed by doctors in ink will suffice. Anything else can be forged or be based upon false information.

Example:I have a 20 year old friend who's original birth certificate was lost many years ago, but he has an official copy (along with millions of Americans that have gotten copies). Does that mean he is hiding something?

So President Obama is guilty to you until proven innocent despite people that knew him and a Governor that saw Obama when he was weeks old? And if he produced that what would make you think THAT wasn't forged too?

Birthers are like that book: If you give a mouse a cookie........
(meaning you give them what they want and they keep wanting more, and can never be appeased)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Yes, keep digging. When you get to his cheating on a 3rd grade math quiz, be sure to post it up here right away.

By your own logic- They'd have to cover up his legitimacy issues, therefore they must have.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'll admit I'm wrong when I'm proven wrong.

I'll admit you are right when you can really prove you are right!

I'm just not a sucker anymore for all the BS that is put out by MSM---or the Obama WH Staff. xavi1000... it really is about race to you..right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by centurion1211

Not avoiding at all. Maybe he didn't want his privacy invaded by millions of nutjob FOX "news" watchers.

He released the document that everyone from Hawaii gets, and it was good enough for the courts and board of elections.

I'm sure you've seen the new long-form document, so tell me: what is he hiding on it? hmmmmmm?

He knows all of this birther garbage is just paranoia (probably due to his race) and figured it would go away, but since it hasn't he appeased all critics.

Here's a quote for you: "A lie can get halfway around the world before the truth can get it's boots on" -Mark Twain (I think)

I love pwning birthers

Trouble is you have been "Pwaned" you see the BC released has been edited on a computer, not scanned and printed, EDITED, now why would the BC need to be edited? OOPS

You can argue all you want, but that BC is an edited image, anyone who uses graphics software will tell you, you only get layers in editing software, only when using multiple layers, ie putting one image on top of another. A scanner cannot create layers it creates a single image.

Here is a video on how it is done for the simple minded who cant grasp the concept

Anti birthers, oh you all look so very very stupid now

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join