It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Found this today:

www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

yep and not forgetting the bitter campaign by hilary clinton and her people to defeat obama as the democratic nominee for president.

So we have the most politically powerfull people from both sides wanting to get rid of obama and according to the birthers they're not capable of getting that info.

That makes birthers even more detached from reality. Staggering

edit on 28-4-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So what the option then is violent overthrow or coup d'etat whichever you call it, or endure his tyranny? Is that right? I think the law can go to hell, he needs to go, and that document has been dicked around with digitally in an image editor it is not a straight scan. this needs to be cleared up big time. You need to have him removed now if impeachment is a peaceful way of going abouts getting rid of him then that should be kept on the table.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ncb1010

I'ts doing that because of OCR text recognition, which does not recognize the signature.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Why don't you Americans stop worrying about where Obama was born, and think about what he is doing for
the USA?

Who else is there to be a strong leader?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
I think the law can go to hell, he needs to go

Yes, what right has a black man got to be the legal and proper POTUS, he should know his place in society is what you are saying!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchFreak
Let me ask those of you who are concerned with where are president was born.... Why are you so concerned with where he was born? You should be worried about other issues!

Yeah...move along everyone...you don't need to worry about who actually runs the country, or if they are even legit...IT'S NOT DAMN IMPORTANT...completely irrelevant...take your mind off this issue and focus on other things...just leave this issue alone already...

^ SARCASM ^

edit on 28-4-2011 by CanYouHandleTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Let me ask those of you who are concerned with where are president was born.... Why are you so concerned with where he was born? You should be worried about other issues!

For the record it is people who ARE concerned about where we are heading as a country, as opposed to people who don't even know what Marxism is and are still waiting for Barry to pay their electric bill.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Why don't you Americans stop worrying about where Obama was born, and think about what he is doing for
the USA?

Yep, American Patriots are worried about what he is doing to the country. That is the whole point here. But in no way do I think this is just about him. It is the whole NWO mechanism behind him, you see, not Barry the man. He is just the front man right now. We know this. I always suspected TPTB sat by letting him win the election while letting McCain become the frontrunner for Repubs, and Soros donated to McCains campaign anyway, and Hillary's too, so he had his bets on all three of them. Ron Paul was the only repub candidate not a member of CFR, so ultimately it won't matter. Like many here know, it won't matter who is Prez because the Shadow Party is doing it's thing anyway. Understanding the Hegelian Dialectic, it's in the interests of TPTB to swing it to the left for awhile to satiate the left then swing it back to the right for a while. It's the conflict of the two opposites which bring change. Antony Sutton says this is called "conflict management". In the meantime, I am genuinely not for Marxism, so that is where I personally stand on the issue.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

So, in other words, we have such a badly compressed image to the point we can't tell the different between this and someone making all the text up in MS Paint while whiting out the original text.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deviantcoil
You do all know that you don't have to be born here to be President right? Just one of your parents has to be a citizen.

Amazing.

I hope this is a joke.

Anyway, to the point at hand...As far as Birth Certificates go. I'm a Highschool drop out (got my GED, yay me), former Drug addict, who is currently unemployed. I'm in my mid 30's, and I can produce my ORIGINAL Birth Certificate,and my original SS card, my Original Baptism Cert, ect, ect. I have them all right here in a safe.

Your trying to tell me that someone who's travelled abroad, and "supposedly" been to some of the best Colleges in the country cannot produce his Birth Certificate? I call BS! Do you know how many different institutions have actual copies, (yea pieces of paper you can hold in you hand, imagine that.) of MY Birth Certificate in thier files? Too many, that's how many!

And as for you "Who cares where he was born" people..., well, for one it's the law. Always has been. You MUST be an American Born Citizen in order to run for, or be POTUS. If not Arnold would have run many years ago. I find it hilarious that he even wen't as far as useing Hawaii as his State of Birth, hahah, [Yea Aloha Barry!]. One of the last 2 States added to the Country, out there in the middle of the Pacific. I mean really..., the level of Ignorance displayed here in america is Sickening. Makes me wanna vomit.

Saying "who cares where he was born" is like saying "who cares if they take away some our freedoms", we don't need those ones anyway, it's safer for us this way, ect, ect. Oh wait they already did take some away! After 9/11, thanks to sheeple JUST LIKE YOU! You give these people an inch, and they take a mile.

Wake up. His wife already admitted that he was born in Kenya, and so did Barry himself.

But I agree this is all just misdirection anyway for something else that is going on. They want us to focus on this nonsense (I call it nonsense, because this foreigner should never even made it into high level politics), while something major happens without us knowing.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ncb1010

hmm, everyone seems argumentative... OCR separates the text the best it can into its own layer, its not always perfect I suppose. It is however more of an office tool than anything else.

office.microsoft.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanYouHandleTheTruth

Yeah...move along everyone one...you don't need to worry about who actually runs the country, or if they are even legit...IT'S NOT DAMN IMPORTANT...completely irrelevant...take your mind off this issue and focus on other things...just leave this issue alone already...

^ SARCASM ^

Hahaha, that is strikingly similar to what Rothshchild said, that it matters not who runs the country as long as he(Rothschild) can control the money supply.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
SHOCKED! I am absolutely stunned that the birthers are still not satisfied. They seem like such reasonable people, and by reasonable people I mean moronic, racist a holes that will never accept any amount of evidence that goes against their pre held beliefs.

We all knew this would happen. No matter the evidence presented, they will refuse to believe it.
Why? You hit the nail squarely on the head !
They can't openly call him "boy" or "spear chucker" or something even worse so they latch on to something....ANYTHING to clear their conscience. It lets them pretend him being black isn't the reason they hate him.

Nice post !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

And as for you "Who cares where he was born" people..., well, for one it's the law. Always has been. You MUST be an American Citizen in order to run for, or be POTUS. If not Arnold would have run many years ago.

Well, that is an extremely simplistic view of the constitutional requirement to become POTUS. Here is the actual constitutional language:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

So, the question is what does a "natural born Citizen" actually mean. The constitution isn't explicit on what it takes to become a citizen or what specifically it means by "natural born Citizen". The constitution is but a legal framework that needs to be fully fleshed out with specific legislation underneath. How long can one be a resident before he become a Citizen? Is someone born in the United States to foreigners a Citizen automatically? What about territories not granted statehood? I believe the only reasonable explanation for the term "natural born Citizen" is someone born a Citizen rather than being later naturalized and gaining citizenship. So, as often has to be done, we must look at the intent behind the words and my defination is backed up by a proposal for government submitted by Alexander Hamilton

"No person shall be eligible to the office of President of the United States unless he be now a Citizen of one of the States, or hereafter be born a Citizen of the United States."

There is no reference in the constitution referring to a requirement of place of birth to be a born U.S. Citizen. There is no law that says that someone born overseas is not a U.S. Citizen. In fact, this would lead to absurd conclusions. The child of female soldier stationed overseas or a male serving overseas with his family having a child would need to be naturalized and wouldn't be granted citizenship. If you are 7 months pregnant and have a child unexpectedly while honeymooning somewhere, your child would not be born a U.S. citizen? Anyways, under the legal framework established at the time of Obama's birth that was established itself under the guidelines of the U.S. constitution, if one of your parents is a citizen or you are born in the United States(or both), you are born a citizen and are granted all the rights thereof. So, Obama must be born in Kenya and his mother must not be American for him to not be eligable for the POTUS.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

hmm, everyone seems argumentative... OCR separates the text the best it can into its own layer, its not always perfect I suppose. It is however more of an office tool than anything else.

The question remains, if they can't produce a better copy than this means that they only have digital copies of the birth certificate. They have no microfiche or original birth certificate. This is it? This is the electronically edited text (to the point of absurdity) that is supposed to prove something? anything? It is indistinguishable from someone making up the text with MS paint spray can.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

SHOCKED! I am absolutely stunned that the birthers are still not satisfied. They seem like such reasonable people, and by reasonable people I mean moronic, racist a holes that will never accept any amount of evidence that goes against their pre held beliefs.

We all knew this would happen. No matter the evidence presented, they will refuse to believe it.
They can't openly call him "boy" or "spear chucker" or something even worse so they latch on to something....ANYTHING to clear their conscience. It lets them pretend him being black isn't the reason they hate him.

Nice post !

With all due respect. he IS NOT "black".

A little research will show he is only 1/16th black. His mother was white, his father was arab. He had a greatgrandmother who was black on his father's side.

Facts are facts to most, except those who obviously jump to using the "race card" to bolster their arguments.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

He looks black to me...
www.capitalnewyork.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

the USA?

I would be a strong leader - but I don't want to be president.

Be that as it may, if the POTUS was put in place through subterfuge, this is very disturbing and we should get to the bottom of this. Given that our constitution stipulates specifically that One has to be born here to be president, and the fact that anything Barry does is null and void if he is not qualified, it matters greatly whether we find out one way or the other. There are many things (Exec Orders, for example) that would make a huge difference if they're seen as null and void.

And given some are a bit creepy - yeah, I want to know that he is really a citizen.

EDIT to add: By "born here" I meant to say born a citizen. If Obama was born in some other country but his parents were citizens at the time, that would work. But why is there such issue here? Why three and some years along are we now getting something we asked for at the beginning?
edit on 4/28/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by jfj123

Nice post !

With all due respect. he IS NOT "black".

A little research will show he is only 1/16th black. His mother was white, his father was arab. He had a greatgrandmother who was black on his father's side.

Facts are facts to most, except those who obviously jump to using the "race card" to bolster their arguments.

So you're actually going to argue the percentage of melanin in his skin?
REALLY???

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join