It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchFreak
This thread is pointless. We have more to worry about besides where our president was born. It's just a distraction.

Dumb people!

It is a distraction, but let's think about that for a moment. WHO wants the distraction? And what is it distracting us from?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
Most disturbing thing from this situation is that MSM already equating birthers with truthers (9/11).Birthers are damaging many things with this stupid childish conspiracy.

Anderson Cooper did that a couple of times this past week, during the two part phone interview with Trump. I wish I had time to go through the transcript but the remark went something like this, "These are the same people who don't believe 9/11 happened as it did". I agree that categorizing truthers and birthers is going to make everyone questioning the birth cert on down to 9/11 truth, as crazy. During the entire day yesterday of the bc media blitz, there were various guests on who used the words, "kooks, crazies, idiots, insane, and carnival side show barkers"(repeated by other reporters that day on cnn) This is their prime opportunity to rip apart truthers and label them as nuts.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Saw this article this morning wherein the Governor of Hawaii speaks in detail about the process used to generate the documentation provided to Barry:

"In 2001, the state Department of Health began computer-generating vital statistics records.

Since then, its longstanding policy and practice has been to issue and provide only the computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth, and to not produce photocopies of actual records to fulfill requests for certified copies of certificates.

Fuddy made an exception for President Obama by issuing copies of the original birth certificate.

"The exception made in this case to provide President Obama with a copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth was done according to the letter of the law," Hawaii Attorney General David Louie said. "Director Fuddy exercised her legal authority in a completely appropriate manner in this unique circumstance. We will continue to maintain the strict confidentiality requirements afforded to vital statistics records, such as birth certificates. These requirements help protect the integrity of the records, and keep us all safe from crimes, such as identity theft."

Original link: www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Obama should have never released anything. If people are stupid enough to honestly believe that the President of the USA is from Kenya, There is nothing that will change their minds.

He has way more important things to do then deal with a bunch of racist morons.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterSpaghetti

because that's what it was set to do, they set the OCR to recognize as much of the text, signatures and framing to to make copies to pass out at the press conference.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Who said anything about the page being depressed? This PDF can be taken apart into different layers in Illustrator, it means it was built using Adobe illustrator. What is so hard to understand about that? When you scan something its ONE IMAGE. A scanner does not scan 5 images and put them into one JPG or whatever file your assuming. This has 5 different images embedded in the one PDF all layered.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

I am a graphic artist by trade, and while i will investigate this pdf on my own, the concepts you are speaking of here are absolutely true.

A scanner is little more than a camera. It produces a single image usually RGB (CMYK & Grayscale too). This is as editable as a image from a DSLR in that you are dealing with pixels.

A Clipping mask is a simple concept. Lets say you have a 8.5" x 11" size solid color vector shape colored black. And on top of it you have a 6" circle. Well if we implement a clipping mask everything outside the 6"circle will be invisible but still there to be edited if need be. I will return with my professional analysis of the document.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
www.kapiolani.org...

the addresses are not matching with the birth certificate

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rukas

Originally posted by zerohistory

Second, just because the document has layers is not evidence of forgery. Just because you can take any layer and do with it what you want, as you have said, doesn't mean that that is evidence of forgery, nor tampering, nor alterations of any kind. Just because the opportunity and means to do something - anything at all - exists, does not mean that something - any action at all - was actually done.

You've completely missed the point. No one is saying that because there are layers there must be forgery, they are saying that it is a forgery because there are layers. And the difference is this; if a document is scanned, it is ONE layer, in effect just a photo. If a document has layers it means it was CREATED. I think you need to understand that concept a little better. Only created images have layers.

I think people who dont understand how photoshop or illustrator work just need to understand this concept and take it for what it is. Scanned images are only ever ONE layer. Thus multiple layers means that the image is not a scanned image, but a created image, created from multiple layers.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Rukas because: (no reason given)

No, I did get the point. But I also understood that the point the OP made was invalid. The OP actually did explain why he thought the document was a forgery/fraud. You have already quoted my response to it.

Why I consider this a fake was because of the layering that just so happened to occur in this "OCR SCANNING PROCESS". This scanner apparently decided to layer all of the text with Obama's info and typefont that the rest of the document does not contain. The signatures of the doctor and registrar are in one layer as all of his info in another. I considered it a fake, because I could literally remove Obama's info from this certificate and make it my own, another reason why I considered this a forgery.
Here is the link to OP's full explanation.

The other point about understanding how Photoshop or Illustrator work is not really important. Not in this case, because the document was not produced with either of those programs. It was produced with Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. This is verifiable within the document's metadata. It is important to know how that program handles documents that are either scanned into it, or imported into it.

Whether or not I understand how to use Photoshop or Illustrator is irrelevant. But for the record, I have been using Photoshop for at least 8 years. The concept of layering, in that program, is very familiar to me. Though, I do confess that Illustrator is foreign to me. I have to say it again: Anybody who claims to be investigating Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, should at the very least have a basic understanding of how Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext works. After all, the PDF was produced with that program. It was not produced with either Photoshop or Illustrator.

The last point I want to make is that there is a major difference between scanning a document directly into Photoshop and importing a scanned document into Photoshop. However, what we need to know is which method was used in the case of Obama's PDF-formatted, long-form birth certificate with regards to Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext, the program that was used to create the PDF document?

Finally, I just like to add the following for your consideration:

Originally posted by Perplexity
Open ANY scanned image with text on a colored background in Adobe Acrobat Pro; e.g., via “File,” “Create PDF,” “From File.”
Then click “Document,” “Optimize Scanned PDF” under default settings.
You will have produced a layered PDF document, the layers of which you can separate with “TouchUp Object Tool” under “Tools,” “Advanced Editing.”
Acrobat is not the only software that processes images in this way. Many document management systems default or are configured to execute comparable and additional optimizations for human legibility and OCR parsing.
Even without Acrobat software or technical expertise, anyone can examine the PDF posted by the White House and perceive artifacts of PDF “optimization” that would not be present in a plain image “copy.”
The area around nearly every letter of text clearly reveals a systematic outlined white erasure of the green background, not by accident but by design, to enhance contrast and, thus, legibility for the black text.
To pretend these artifacts are evidence of forgery is simply ignorant or, worse, deliberately deceptive.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crimelab

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Why don't you Americans stop worrying about where Obama was born, and think about what he is doing for
the USA?

Who else is there to be a strong leader?

I would be a strong leader - but I don't want to be president.

Be that as it may, if the POTUS was put in place through subterfuge, this is very disturbing and we should get to the bottom of this.

You mean like when a statistically improbable amount of Florida Jews voted for Pat Buchanan?

We should definitely get to the bottom of all these election shenanigans.

And don't forget the voting machines with proprietary software... The actual vote could have been anything. Who knows if Obama actually won? But if he was not born a citizen, everything he has done is null and void. Including attacking Libya.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Personally, I think there's plenty of evidence to support Obama was born in Hawaii. I don't like him, nor did I vote for him. I also have faith in the Presidential candidate vetting process.

That all said, I think he did more harm than good with this...mostly because the name on the document conflicts with his birth name as given in his own book.

This simple oversight does have me wondering..if they can overlook such a simple thing, what else could they miss? Regardless, he's been in office for years now and nothing will change that. In addition, it appears he's always satisfied any judicial inquiries into the documentation, and his early childhood fully supports being born in Hawaii. I'd say it's a moot point, but it really isn't, as 2012's election is looming. However, I think in the end, all of the birther arguments are going to simply make them look silly in the public eye. There are plenty of OTHER, more VALID reasons NOT to re-elect Obama folks....

And don't forget the voting machines with proprietary software... The actual vote could have been anything.

You'd prefer it would have been open-source software? We'd have Bart Simpson as President. I do think there need to be many restrictions placed though, on Diebold and its executives (or any supplier of such tech). For starters, things like making it illegal for them to give or accept funds from candidates, parties, etc.

Who knows if Obama actually won? But if he was not born a citizen, everything he has done is null and void. Including attacking Libya.

I'm sure those who got the bombs dropped on their heads would disagree with it being null and void.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is so ridiculous. Does anyone think the white house would be that sloppy? If it was edited and layered dont you think they would hit one more button and flatten the image first?

Scanning with a good scanner will layer a document automatically for adobe.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human. What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that. UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

Birthers are idiots.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Holy crap 61 pages and 235 (and counting) responses to this load of tripe. No wonder the USA is going down the toilet when all you can argue about is ridiculous crap like this. He's born in the US just grow up and accept it kiddies, and even if he wasnt, WHO FRIGGIN CARES!!.

You should count yourselves lucky, at least he is isn't a a red head born in Wales.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rukas

Second, just because the document has layers is not evidence of forgery. Just because you can take any layer and do with it what you want, as you have said, doesn't mean that that is evidence of forgery, nor tampering, nor alterations of any kind. Just because the opportunity and means to do something - anything at all - exists, does not mean that something - any action at all - was actually done.

You've completely missed the point. No one is saying that because there are layers there must be forgery, they are saying that it is a forgery because there are layers. And the difference is this; if a document is scanned, it is ONE layer, in effect just a photo. If a document has layers it means it was CREATED. I think you need to understand that concept a little better. Only created images have layers.

I think people who dont understand how photoshop or illustrator work just need to understand this concept and take it for what it is. Scanned images are only ever ONE layer. Thus multiple layers means that the image is not a scanned image, but a created image, created from multiple layers.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Rukas because: (no reason given)

No, I did get the point. But I also understood that the point the OP made was invalid. The OP actually did explain why he thought the document was a forgery/fraud. You have already quoted my response to it.

Why I consider this a fake was because of the layering that just so happened to occur in this "OCR SCANNING PROCESS". This scanner apparently decided to layer all of the text with Obama's info and typefont that the rest of the document does not contain. The signatures of the doctor and registrar are in one layer as all of his info in another. I considered it a fake, because I could literally remove Obama's info from this certificate and make it my own, another reason why I considered this a forgery.
Here is the link to OP's full explanation.

The other point about understanding how Photoshop or Illustrator work is not really important. Not in this case, because the document was not produced with either of those programs. It was produced with Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. This is verifiable within the document's metadata. It is important to know how that program handles documents that are either scanned into it, or imported into it.

Whether or not I understand how to use Photoshop or Illustrator is irrelevant. But for the record, I have been using Photoshop for at least 8 years. The concept of layering, in that program, is very familiar to me. Though, I do confess that Illustrator is foreign to me. I have to say it again: Anybody who claims to be investigating Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, should at the very least have a basic understanding of how Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext works. After all, the PDF was produced with that program. It was not produced with either Photoshop or Illustrator.

The last point I want to make is that there is a major difference between scanning a document directly into Photoshop and importing a scanned document into Photoshop. However, what we need to know is which method was used in the case of Obama's PDF-formatted, long-form birth certificate with regards to Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext, the program that was used to create the PDF document?

Finally, I just like to add the following for your consideration:

Originally posted by Perplexity
Open ANY scanned image with text on a colored background in Adobe Acrobat Pro; e.g., via “File,” “Create PDF,” “From File.”
Then click “Document,” “Optimize Scanned PDF” under default settings.
You will have produced a layered PDF document, the layers of which you can separate with “TouchUp Object Tool” under “Tools,” “Advanced Editing.”
Acrobat is not the only software that processes images in this way. Many document management systems default or are configured to execute comparable and additional optimizations for human legibility and OCR parsing.
Even without Acrobat software or technical expertise, anyone can examine the PDF posted by the White House and perceive artifacts of PDF “optimization” that would not be present in a plain image “copy.”
The area around nearly every letter of text clearly reveals a systematic outlined white erasure of the green background, not by accident but by design, to enhance contrast and, thus, legibility for the black text.
To pretend these artifacts are evidence of forgery is simply ignorant or, worse, deliberately deceptive.

No, your wrong, we dont know what program produced this. When exporting pdfs from Safari ( a internet browser on mac) it adds this tag. see attached link
Quoted

What software are you planning to use?
From a recently generated pdf using LaTeX, I have this: Version 1.4 producer: pdfTeX-1.40.3
When using print to pdf (this web page in safari) I get version 1.4, producer Mac OS X 10.5.6 Quartz PDFContext.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I believe that someone here once described this type of behavior as "smoke and mirrors"

We are at nearly 20% actual unemployment.
We have $4/gal gas.
Standard and Poors is downgrading us.
We are in three wars.
We have printed $3 Trillion in the last few years.

...and we're talking about this.

It worked.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The pattern is not only seamless, it matches both horizontally & vertically ?
The lines/boxes on the original clearly follow a familliar contour at the left edge of the page, as they should if the document is in bound volume. It obviously flows nicely round that compound radius, problem is.....the patterned fill doesnt?

So in my amateur opinion the green pattern was applied on its own...no question, whether that makes the whole thing a forgery I'll leave up to you of course, but the american 'establishment' couldnt tell the truth if the lives of their people depended on it !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In an ironic twist, boondock-saint, while trying to prove there was clandestine scribbles on the long form BC, actually managed to prove that this was text from the short form BC that came over onto the long form. They line up perfectly.

So, unless that sneaky government actually filled a short form over the fake long form, this is the real deal, and all this talk of layering is moot. Bosko nailed it here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
www.kapiolani.org...

the addresses are not matching with the birth certificate

Stop it .. &*#& .
Do you really think anyone would be this #ing retarded ? You think that the people running your country are so incompetent that they could not get the address right on a forged document ?

There is no way to debunk the bc. Even if it was faked (it is not, get over it) you would never know.

Birthers have nothing left but other stupid birthers to tell each other that they still think he is from Kenya .. for no reason at all ... other then the he is a different color then you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecolegical Hospital didn't use that name until 1978.

Maybe he has a hidden agenda with Bin Laden. Where is Bin been these days? Living in the basement of the White House. I'll see if I can find a picture of these 2 together or Barracks father.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Its my professional opinion that what we see does not equate forgery. I considered the concept, but after separating the individual pieces myself (at work, mind you) i see that one of the images (background) has the exact same information as the black text, only it has been cut out of the image and left with white area. Doesn't mean its not fake, but I do not believe its fake.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join