It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 62
299
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by Caji316
 


Found this today:

www.wnd.com...


Nice find. From the article:

"the Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001. The statement to WND by Janice Okubo, public information officer for state's health department, contradicted CNN U.S. President Jon Klein, who ordered host Lou Dobbs to quit discussing Obama's birth certificate on the air. Klein insisted the issue was "dead" because Obama's original long-form birth certificate had been destroyed by the Hawaii DOH in the conversion to electronic files."

So the original paper document still exists.




posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

Originally posted by Danbones
www.kapiolani.org...

the addresses are not matching with the birth certificate


Stop it .. &*#& .
Do you really think anyone would be this #ing retarded ? You think that the people running your country are so incompetent that they could not get the address right on a forged document ?

There is no way to debunk the bc. Even if it was faked (it is not, get over it) you would never know.

Birthers have nothing left but other stupid birthers to tell each other that they still think he is from Kenya .. for no reason at all ... other then the he is a different color then you.


no one cares that he is black, get over it.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
bwahahahaha
shows a bunch of lamos are occupying the WH.
bwhahhhahaha
kaint even forge a doc on the internet.
bwahahahaha



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988


no one cares that he is black, get over it.


Explain why anyone would think he is anything but American ?
Keep in mind we never heard anyone ask for Clinton's or Bush's bc ?



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let it go you sound like a fool now he released it the reason it took so long makes perfect sense look how silly all the birthers look now you got played any actual factual issues you have with Obama mean nothing since you discredit yourself with such nonsense

All presidents are puppets paid for don t matter where they r born smh can't believe this # got this far now look how dumb it makes us all look

Drop it focus on real issues



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan
 

Your OCR argument doesn't seem to hold water. Read this again and come up with a better or more complete explanation.
If it was OCR that seperated the text, why is the text a graphic element and not an editable text element?
Why didn't the place of birth exist at the date of birth on the certificate?
Why did Barry's mom use somebody elses address on the document?



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecolegical Hospital didn't use that name until 1978.

Maybe he has a hidden agenda with Bin Laden. Where is Bin been these days? Living in the basement of the White House. I'll see if I can find a picture of these 2 together or Barracks father.


Not quite right, they changed their name in 1978 to: Kapiolani Medical Center For women and children. It was Changed to Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecolegical Hospital sometime before 1940



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lawd, why does it matter? We find out his middle name is hussein and everyone loses their s*** over it.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity
reply to post by General.Lee
 


Ironically you spelled his name Wrong in your post... when the image you posted was his name... guess that speaks loads about your intelligence level. Also, using GIMP just screams out ignorance, you have no clue what you are talking about here so it'd be best to just quit while you're behind. Gimp is such a low tier application it can distort any image while imported. Do some research if you're going to act like you "cracked the case!"


First, I wasn't acting like I "cracked the case", I was simply showing what the document shows after shifting some parameter. So I spelled his name wrong in my post, I was aware of that and didn't think it was an important detail, except for loser trolls looking to belittle everything they see. The image I posted clearly shows "OAHU" clearer than anything posted thus far.

You don't need a "High Tier" application to make simple level adjustments, so keep your holier than thou tone to yourself. Moron. Now go play with your toys and get your diaper changed.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
its defiantly illustrator. i went to college for graphic design and i know my programs. the layers are there, no doubts about it. i had my suspensions to begin with. the government can do anything, even con its own citizens. notice how the criminal president keeps trying to drop the subject. he has more important things to do, like talk to opera.

s+f



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
 


Blaine,

I applaud your efforts to explain this in layman's terms and spell this all out. It makes PERFECT sense lest there be any further doubt. Granted I no longer support Obama's political stances but, like you, have fond appreciation for truth.

Regards...kk



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

Originally posted by derst1988


no one cares that he is black, get over it.


Explain why anyone would think he is anything but American ?
Keep in mind we never heard anyone ask for Clinton's or Bush's bc ?


Well, Bush's family was from here... big difference, there is no reason to question generations of native borns. In my opinion there is absolutely no way George or Clinton were not native borns, due to their family ties to the States. There is logical reason for a slight curiosity in the origin of Obama, because of his family, not his race. The race card is really just fueling this argument to keep going, imho, cause thats what people call the birthers and they arent looking at it as a race thing so they see the race card as a attempt to discredit and cover up, hence giving them more fuel for the fire. It really should stop.

And just in case your not reading the thread and to save us a potential disagreement, I have said in this very thread that i do not believe it is a fake, and I am a professional Graphic Designer.

Lets say, AL Sharpton was in Obamas shoes, i doubt there would be birthers for him... as he is obviously american.
edit on 28-4-2011 by derst1988 because: spelling and add



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988
 


Yes, we do know what program created the PDF. A PDF contains metadata that identifies the program that was used to produce the PDF. This applies to any PDF. (For reference, the same thing happens with digital photos.) All you need to do is open any PDF reader/viewer and prompt the application to view the PDF's metadata details.

As regards to Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, I have now opened the PDF in three different programs. I've used Mac OS X's Preview, PDFPen Pro, and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Viewing the metadata in each of those programs (each developed by different software companies) confirms that Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, was produced in Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. That's two pieces of vital information. The computer operating system and the PDF application are identified.

I use Mac OS X 10.4.11. So it's absurd to draw the conclusion that the applications on my computer would even know anything about Mac OS X 10.6.7, or the applications that are available for it. No, the PDF viewers on my computer are simply reading the metadata that is embedded into the PDF-formatted version of Obama's birth certificate.

You quoted the following quote:


What software are you planning to use?
From a recently generated pdf using LaTeX, I have this: Version 1.4 producer: pdfTeX-1.40.3
When using print to pdf (this web page in safari) I get version 1.4, producer Mac OS X 10.5.6 Quartz PDFContext.


There is a simple explanation for that. Printing a PDF on any computer with any operating system that is capable of printing a PDF will only use the PDF creation software that is available to be used on that computer. The reason that whomever saw version "producer Mac OS X 10.5.6 Quartz PDFContext" is because his/her computer is running Mac OS X 10.5.6 and so it only has Apple's Quartz PDFContext software that is made to work with that version of the OS X operating system!

And there is no mystery why a PDF that is generated using LaTeX will show in its metadata the version of the software used!

Yes, I really do understand what's going on here.
edit on 28-4-2011 by zerohistory because: link



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

People should download the original and save it, because I suspect the PDF will be altered very soon and the layers merged, no doubt those then that bring the matter up will be called frauds and accused of faking it.

Excellent post OP well done S&F for you


I would also suggest doing a print screen of the webpage as well as taking a photo of the webpage with a camera.

I play around with autocad as well as editing images, I agree with the others this is an edited image not a straight scanned image. I'm an Aussie so your president means nothing to me, just in case anyone thinks my opinion is biased.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
its defiantly illustrator. i went to college for graphic design and i know my programs. the layers are there, no doubts about it. i had my suspensions to begin with. the government can do anything, even con its own citizens. notice how the criminal president keeps trying to drop the subject. he has more important things to do, like talk to opera.

s+f


What college? Did you take any English classes or was it a High School with Ashtrays?

Your spelling is atrocious for someone who claims to tout college training. Sorry, just saying. Doesn't bode well for credibility IMO. Talk to opera.


ON TOPIC:

I suggest the Birthers find a new pastime. I can offer a couple of choices:

1. Admit you are fallible and proven wrong. ( I highly recommend a 12 step program which helps.)
2. Move over to Alien/Moon Hoax and 911 Truther boards.

The recently released BC removes any shadow of doubt despite scrutiny by alleged "experts" or interweb keyboard commandos. If the President did not have truth on his side, there is NO WAY he would have so boldly declare this a ruse and liken it to the carnival side show it has become. This incessant bickering is pathetic. In the parlance of Mark Twain: "Obama exudes the cool, calm confidence of a Christian holding 4 aces."

Today is the first day of the rest of your life. I suggest you relish the opportunity. The sky IS NOT falling.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerohistory
reply to post by derst1988
 


Yes, we do know what program created the PDF. A PDF contains metadata that identifies the program that was used to produce the PDF. This applies to any PDF. (For reference, the same thing happens with digital photos.) All you need to do is open any PDF reader/viewer and prompt the application to view the PDF's metadata details.

As regards to Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, I have now opened the PDF in three different programs. I've used Mac OS X's Preview, PDFPen Pro, and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Viewing the metadata in each of those programs (each developed by different software companies) confirms that Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, was produced in Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. That's two pieces of vital information. The computer operating system and the PDF application are identified.

I use Mac OS X 10.4.11. So it's absurd to draw the conclusion that the applications on my computer would even know anything about Mac OS X 10.6.7, or the applications that are available for it. No, the PDF viewers on my computer are simply reading the metadata that is embedded into the PDF-formatted version of Obama's birth certificate.

You quoted the following quote:


What software are you planning to use?
From a recently generated pdf using LaTeX, I have this: Version 1.4 producer: pdfTeX-1.40.3
When using print to pdf (this web page in safari) I get version 1.4, producer Mac OS X 10.5.6 Quartz PDFContext.


There is a simple explanation for that. Printing a PDF on any computer with any operating system that is capable of printing a PDF will only use the PDF creation software that is available to be used on that computer. The reason that whomever saw version "producer Mac OS X 10.5.6 Quartz PDFContext" is because his/her computer is running Mac OS X 10.5.6 and so it only has Apple's Quartz PDFContext software that is made to work with that version of the OS X operating system!

And there is no mystery why a PDF that is generated using LaTeX will show in its metadata the version of the software used!

Yes, I really do understand what's going on here.


Yes, but please find me the program called Quartz PDFcontext that is capable for edits. As far as i can see its what MAC uses to print to pdf. Big difference if comparing too Illustrator.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by derst1988
 

His father ... got a American girl knocked up .. in the USA ... Believe it or not it could happen.
If his father was a white Canadian no one would ever question if Obama was Canadian. Birthers and Fox news would then only have "Barack Hussein Obama hates Jesus and is a Muslim" left.

Have you actually listened to a Birther IRL ? Were you a birther, I guess would be a better question.

Racist may not be the best word .. Bigoted rejects fits a bit better.
edit on 28-4-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween
 


Regardless of whether it is fake or not:

If it was so easy to get (as the WH claims), then why did he procrastinate until two years after the question was first asked?

Also, the fact that almost a quarter of the military folk are disregarding his orders because they believe he is not a US-born citizen and NOT being prosecuted because of it is suspicious in itself.

Come on, Barry. We know you are lying. Even if the entire BC thing settles down, your unconstitutional socialist European-welfare-state-style Health Care Bill will be the last nail in your coffin. Just give in to the impeachment. It is coming. And it is inevitable.



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerohistory
reply to post by derst1988
 


Yes, we do know what program created the PDF. A PDF contains metadata that identifies the program that was used to produce the PDF. This applies to any PDF. (For reference, the same thing happens with digital photos.) All you need to do is open any PDF reader/viewer and prompt the application to view the PDF's metadata details.

As regards to Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, I have now opened the PDF in three different programs. I've used Mac OS X's Preview, PDFPen Pro, and Adobe Photoshop CS4. Viewing the metadata in each of those programs (each developed by different software companies) confirms that Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, was produced in Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. That's two pieces of vital information. The computer operating system and the PDF application are identified.



I use windows and can also confirm the metadata is as you state



posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2011 by Nucleardoom because: duplicate post




top topics



 
299
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

log in

join