It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ncb1010
reply to post by romanmel

He looks black to me...
www.capitalnewyork.com...

He is arab...check his birth records. Arabs have many shades of skin darkness. The pic you link to appears to have been doctored to make her whiter and him darker.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

There is no arguement. Do the research, if you can take time from your race baiting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

"Black person"

The term black people is used in systems of racial classification for humans of a dark skinned phenotype

"Phenotype"

A phenotype is any observable characteristic or trait of an organism: such as its morphology, development, biochemical or physiological properties

Source:wikipedia

So, I don't see how you are comparing Arab (a place of origin or describing the people that live there or immigrated from there)...i.e. The Arabian Peninsula with a color of skin-tone and saying because he is one, he is not another. If we were talking African vs Arab, that might be a different story. Anyways, I don't think Obama's dad is from Saudia Arabia, Yemen or the like. He was born in Kenya Colony in a place where only 1% of the population is traditionally counted as being of arabian origin.

edit on 28-4-2011 by ncb1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ncb1010

I don't understand... better quality? perhaps you can post an example of what it is you expect to or want to see. I don't know if your talking about the grainy text due to old type writers? or what?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Yeah.. but we aren't talking about Obama photoshopping this himself. There would be real people one this, why not just reproduce an exact real life replica of a BC from that hospital from that time period and then put it up? Why would they do it this sloppy if it were in fact proven to be a forgery it is intentional and then you know someone wants birthers to buy this garbage.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rightuos

I am referring to stuff like the above. The top is the bottom most layer and the bottom image is with all the layers. I did an extensive post on this on page 58 at the bottom. What I mean by better quality is not digitally altered, sharpened, and compressed to the degree this is. I would like a picture of the ink on page or a digital copy of the microfilm of the ink on page and not computer generated text. It seems from what I can find though, is that Hawaii might have destroyed originals for whatever reason in the last couple of years(2009?).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ncb1010

Well I imagine if this catches enough attention they will ask whoever created the pdf to do it again with the feature off. Doubt that's going to satisfy too many people though. Seems a misunderstanding on how it works is getting everyone all in a tissy in the first place.

I honestly can't stand Obama, but lack of proof that its fake in thread titled as so is unnerving.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Let's keep it civil...

And on topic ladies, gents and grays... Lest I release my original poo flinging certificate...

Slathered in feces is no way to go through life.

Thanks.

WTF... and your a "super moderator"

"alien scum" - duke nukem

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Why don't you Americans stop worrying about where Obama was born, and think about what he is doing for
the USA?

Who else is there to be a strong leader?

I would be a strong leader - but I don't want to be president.

Be that as it may, if the POTUS was put in place through subterfuge, this is very disturbing and we should get to the bottom of this.

You mean like when a statistically improbable amount of Florida Jews voted for Pat Buchanan?

We should definitely get to the bottom of all these election shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why didn't they just release this in Bitmap form? Remember about the blacked out CIA Papers in PDF, you just had to mark the censored parts and could copy/paste the into another document. Since people are now have the illustrator document, we will see 1000 pro and anti fakes the next weeks. It's a shame.

But even he is an alien from mars, what will alter this fact? WHAT?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Originally posted by Connector

Originally posted by Connector
You people do realize this PDF was created by the Hawaiian Hospital, not the WH, right?

You do realize that Hawaii switched to electric BC records in 2001, right?

You do realize that the hospital uses OCR scanning ( which may require 2, 3 passes[layers] especially with hand writing) on old vaulted originals from before 2001( printed on plain white paper) and places the layers onto new current print stock, right?

You can NEVER obtain your original BC. They will only produce copies( using graphic software or photo-copying, etc. depending on the state procedure) that are designed to meet CURRENT legal requirements ( tamper proof design, watermarks, etc.).

If anyone is at fault, it's the technician at the hospital who didn't flatten the image and then passed it on with the new print out, BC package.~ETA~ or the post below may explain why people are getting layers in Illustrator, I get no layers in Photoshop CS5....

Do you really think that if this conspiracy is real, with all the power that people attribute to it (i.e. numerous people lying, ads in newspapers 50yrs ago, etc.) They would release a doc that can be questioned?

~ETA~ In other words, this is how they make BCs in Hawaii now.......

God this crap will never end.......as the world sinks into oblivion

edit on 27-4-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

Quoting myself here, since people are still not understanding why layers maybe showing up in some programs.

The Hawaiian officials CREATE BCs nowadays. Do you really think the green background is from the '60's?

God people open your heads!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here.......this is useless.......

READ UP FOLKS /THREAD. CASE CLOSED. geez.

Quoted for truth.

Its so frustrating, so many things going on in the world and in the US thats so much more important. All we can focus on is charlie sheen, american idol and obama being an alien.

I don't remember people frothing so hard over Bush, i was afraid for all of humanity when that dude was on the gig.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

I don't remember people frothing so hard over Bush, i was afraid for all of humanity when that dude was on the gig.

You're kidding..
They burnt effigy's of Bush..
Imagine the race calls if they did that with Obama..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
What's the big deal? After all, he's born on mother Earth and therefore not an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy. And he could be a 100 years old. So what? As long as he does his job. That's what counts! Jeeez! What a waste of a conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I believe that this is over, as far as the WH, Obama, msm, senators, and congress goes. They are probably thanking their stars that this is going to be overshadowed by the royal wedding. You heard the man, this whole thing is silly to him, and he has basically told the world he doesn't plan to engage in the topic any further.

Unfortunately, Trump has made himself look ridiculous by claiming his investigative team found information, that was very "surprising". Where is the info now? I think the ante has been raised, and now Trump will have to put up or shut up.

Regardless of what everyone in the united states believes about Obama, this whole thing is seriously embarrassing for our country, our country men, and women.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The topic of this thread is Obama's recently released birth certificate.

Please refrain from further insults, arguing each others' personalities, and off-topic comments.

Birth Certificate.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by FuturePeace

You're kidding..
They burnt effigy's of Bush..
Imagine the race calls if they did that with Obama..

Yep. But I tell you, even I find it disgusting when people shop his face onto a monkey's body, then carry that sign around proudly at a protest. I can't agree with that type of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What amuses me more in this topic is to see how so many ppl hurry up in saying the doc is legit, with out at the least spend a little time analysing the evidences given by th OP,,,!
But if some one post a UFO foto, movie, etc, the same type of ppl will start to claim the footage is a hoax, tempered or edited, even with out no evidences at all of that!
Amazing how certain ppl can be so cynical, even to themselfs!

IMHO, thank you very much to share with us this topic

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I can't understand why some people are clinging to and are arguing the opinion that these artifacts are due to the way OCR (optical character recognition) software, such as OmniPage works.

The way OCR software works is this:

1) A document is scanned by the software as a single graphic image
2) The OCR software makes several passes through the document (depending on the software settings), attempting to recognize individual characters
3) The OCR software replaces what it can recognize with editable, searchable text, while leaving what it can not recognize as individually-bitmapped pieces.

If the artifacts appearing in the PDF as the OP described are due to the OCR process, why are all of the pieces of the PDF showing up as rasterized images, and not text? I repeat -- there is ZERO text (that can be searched, edited, what have you) in this PDF document.

Even the early OCR software of the 1990's could easily manage to recognize -some- text, no matter how bad the original document was.

The OCR argument doesn't hold water.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Most disturbing thing from this situation is that MSM already equating birthers with truthers (9/11).Birthers are damaging many things with this stupid childish conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't really give a rats about Obama and this birth buisiness. Does it matter, hes only a puppet anyway. However, has anyone who is claiming it is legit come up with a reasonable answer as to why the file would open in such a way if it were only one document?

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join