It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Op-
why not print out the birth certificate, then scan it, then put it back into illustrator and see what comes up?

I wouldn't be surprised that the gubiment dweeb who did this last minute forgot the tiny detail of printing the document befoe turning it into a PDF and releasing.
edit on 4/27/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: More detail

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Who else is tired of the birther stuff.

link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
Something is rotten in Denmark. Text does not magically leap off the page. It takes deliberate work end up with a text only layer from an original document. If this curious document has a reasonable explanation, I would be very happy to know what it is.
So his computer is jacked up or he was lying right? Either way, strike three for the birthers on here.

It's only rotten at this point to someone who hasn't read any of this forum.

Look up the program OmniPage and it's uses.

Thanks!

link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by d. duck

I don't get why the people saying this is OCR aren't understanding this. If it was from OCR the text would be text, it would be searchable as text, it would be editable. This is not the case. It is layered as images not text. This does not confirm that it is a forgery but it does bring up the question as to why this is in layers. OCR is a reasonable explanation if the text was saved as text but it's not.

Like I said, the white house IT folks are not stupid. If they allowed people to hack away at this PDF then it would be posted on other websites as a FAKE.

The government can listen to ants talking pig latin. Why couldn't they prevent nuts from hacking away at a PDF file?

Forget about the BC for a moment.

Do you realize how brain washed you sound.

Theres no sense in questioning the government because they are the best and brightest and wouldnt make a mistake.

Look around you, Look at the direction this country is heading in and ask yourself if these people are infallable as you make them out to be.

They make mistakes like everyone else, especially people with power who are filled with hubris.

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

link   
It's like a train wreck, I just can't turn away....

People, a little perspective.

Do you really think that Obama went through the primaries, through the election with a RABID GOP, and into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue without anyone checking his @#$% birth certificate?

You have to have a friggin license to catch a fish! You don't think McCain would've maybe had someone go on a fact finding mission when the rumor first surfaced?

I'm sorry, Republican parts of the family, this dog won't hunt. EVEN IF he is from MARS, this dog won't hunt. Find a voice, focus on issues, or prepare to be buried at the polls.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

reply to post by d. duck

I don't get why the people saying this is OCR aren't understanding this. If it was from OCR the text would be text, it would be searchable as text, it would be editable. This is not the case. It is layered as images not text. This does not confirm that it is a forgery but it does bring up the question as to why this is in layers. OCR is a reasonable explanation if the text was saved as text but it's not.

OCR Program style, not necessarily saved as OCR format. All objects could have been treated as a bitmap, including the text. Look up OmniPage.

(I think I've posted this on each page so far)

Omnipage might create images where it thinks there is no text, but it wouldn't be this...convenient. It would be pieces in a more random format. I do believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I HAVE PROOF SOMETHING WAS CHANGED!!!!

I am pretty sure I just found something HUGE!!

Proof!!

edit on 27-4-2011 by Justice2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
I hope that someday, the GOP can be something that real Americans can be proud of. Right now, it's a travesty. An ongoing, cruel joke that only rich, white boys get to laugh at.
edit on 27-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: double trouble

link   
The photo of the birth certificate from the whitehouse.gov .pdf document was created on a Macintosh computer using a program called Preview. Here are its characteristics as noted by Adobe Illustrator

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2988b1f3e65.jpg[/atsimg]

To the OP: Is this the same photo you are working with? If it is could you post the steps you took to do you work in Illustrator. I'm new to the program and need help. I did go to the layers menu but when I tried to get it to show all layers, it said that the artwork was "unchanged".
edit on 27-4-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by skull_bones

Originally posted by LosLobos

reply to post by d. duck

Like I said, the white house IT folks are not stupid. If they allowed people to hack away at this PDF then it would be posted on other websites as a FAKE.

The government can listen to ants talking pig latin. Why couldn't they prevent nuts from hacking away at a PDF file?

Forget about the BC for a moment.

Do you realize how brain washed you sound.

Theres no sense in questioning the government because they are the best and brightest and wouldnt make a mistake.

Look around you, Look at the direction this country is heading in and ask yourself if these people are infallable as you make them out to be.

They make mistakes like everyone else, especially people with power who are filled with hubris.

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

LOL!!!! I'm brain washed? Please tell me you didn't just say that?

link   
When do you use a Mac in a Business Environment 90% of the time?

In a Graphics or Media Department.

I pulled this text out of the RAW Text Data, gonna look at closer in a hex editor next, but found this.

endstream
endobj
30 0 obj
endobj
11 0 obj
[ /ICCBased 29 0 R ]
endobj
3 0 obj
>
endobj
31 0 obj
>
endobj
32 0 obj
()
endobj
33 0 obj
(Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext)
endobj
34 0 obj
()
endobj
35 0 obj
()
endobj
36 0 obj
(Preview)
endobj
37 0 obj
(D:20110427120924Z00'00')
endobj
38 0 obj
()
endobj
39 0 obj
[ () ]
endobj
1 0 obj
>
endobj
xref
0 40

So we Know for a fact the Creator of this PDF used a Mac.

More to come.....

link   

reply to post by d. duck

OCR Program style, not necessarily saved as OCR format. All objects could have been treated as a bitmap, including the text. Look up OmniPage.

(I think I've posted this on each page so far)

You have at least posted it on several pages, and it still does not explain many of the discrepancies of this document. Please don't assume that others are unfamiliar with the particular piece of software with which you make a living. There would be nothing to be gained from using an OCR software without using it to capture the text. There are much easier solutions to raw image capture than using an OCR package. If the desire were to archive the image, OCR would add a layer of complexity that was not needed. If the desire were to actually utilize the OCR in order to make the document searchable, the text would in all likelyhood be present in the pdf, which it is not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

Right, written word.

DOH!

It's still just a form of talking smack.

link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Op-
why not print out the birth certificate, then scan it, then put it back into illustrator and see what comes up?

I wouldn't be surprised that the gubiment dweeb who did this last minute forgot the tiny detail of printing the document befoe turning it into a PDF and releasing.
edit on 4/27/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: More detail

I know what comes up. If it's scanned as raster, a single image, a single object, is what you will get. Omnipage might give pieces, but they would be semi-random in area and size. Not in the convenient packages the Illustrator file of the BC shows.

link   
What did they release such an obvious forgery when they could have Simply printed the layered document and simply scanned it to get rid of the layers?

It's apparent that 1. they are nurturing this controversy to make birthers seem irrational or

2. the conspiracy is confined to a very small group with poor graphics skill and that's the best they could do.

I am inclined to believe the former. You don't get placed into the highest office without the most advanced tech resources on the planet. Part of the plan is to create more controversy, more distraction and more deception.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

sorry, i was looking at the same thing in another editor, lol!

didn't mean to tread on ur post...

link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

On top of that, do people honestly think the one of the most powerful men in the world (No NWO insanity) couldn't easily have one put together even if he wasn't an american.

Look I dislike the guy and everything he has done. But there are real reasons why he shouldn't be president, and this crap distracts from that.

link   
Is there any chance that a moderator could go through this thread and delete all the posts that are completely off topic. All the stuff that amounts to bickering and charges and counter charges of racism etc.

Some people want to discuss this topic seriously.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
If my Mom had to send for my original B.C.just so I could play little league why oh why arn't politicians required by law to do the same at the onset of their nomination?

What state/association requires a long form BC for that?

You are talking about the take home BC aren't you?...the one with foot prints.

Tell me what state and/or league you played so I can look this up.

Well if you were paying attention

I did mention it way back. oh thank you for your merciful attention. I jest.

I was in California " me mum " I love to say that. Had to send a letter thru snail mail to Missouri. This is 1969 mind you. And no way! She had to aquire the original copy with the raised state seal on it before I was allowed to play..But these Motha f----- s don't have to do anything like that upon being nominated ?

Something majorly wrong with that picture if you ask me. No not that I had to produce one. But that they don't!
Forget this crap way to much work.
Entry fee 5 bucks..
edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join